Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFour things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_voting_barFour things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFour things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_voting_barFour things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Four things and a Lizard

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannah123
Newb
Newb
Hannah123

Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:13 am

Hannah nodded and followed the Doctor to his side. Amazed at the world they had just landed on. She wondered how far away she was from Earth. She then looked at the Milonians and smiled politely at them trying to keep as still as she could but it was proving difficult seeing as she was on a completely different planet in space. She was itching to get her sketchbook and pencil out and draw everything she saw
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:28 am

Artemis nodded at The Doctor and she slowly followed him. She looked around the ship and she stood still next to The Doctor, her fists clenching and releasing slowly, as if she was relieving herself of some stress, she didn't like seeing the Milonians they were very intimidating and she hated intimidating people. She glanced over at The Doctor with a worried look before looking back at the Milonians, keeping as still as she could.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:13 pm

((Sorry about disappearing, school is getting hectic))

Leatha's eyes widened at the sight of the planet they had just landed on. Even the TARDIS took a while longer to get anywhere! Leatha's heart skipped a beat when she heard the Milonians pounding on the door. Leatha was about to put her hands up just as The Doctor gave his warning. Leatha was starting to pulse with royal purple streaks dancing about on her exposed scales. Leatha watched as the Milonian ordered The Doctor and he translated. "How'd you know what it said?" she asked as she stepped back in line next to Artemis. Leatha's hazel eyes flicked from side to side as she took in every detail that the outside world had to offer. The planet was the same colour as the Milonians, even the low growing shrub was the same dirty shade of orange.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:51 pm

"I know all languages..well...most" The Doctor replied to Leatha, leaning over to her when he spoke much to the disapproval of the Milonians who complained, "Khrisna Tut! Khrisna Tut!". The Doctor backed off, nodding his head, "Alright then, don't get snappy with me. My ship isn't the one set on self destruct". The Milonians eyed The Doctor carefully, trying to figure out what he had said before he sighed and gave in, "Mushta Boom...boom boom" he translated for them. Suddenly the entire bodily language of the Milonians changed to where they were now rushing on board the ship in complete terror in fear that their eggs would be destroyed.

Smirking, The Doctor nodded at the trio standing beside him then extended his sonic screwdriver, activating it. Almost immediately the TARDIS began to materialize, but instead of in front of him, a couple feet away. Looking from the ship to the TARDIS, The Doctor made a mad dash to his time machine, gesturing for the others to come with a nod of his head as the Milonians rushed off of the ship after them. "Latouche!" A Milonian exclaimed before the others readied their weapons and began shooting at them as all four ran to the TARDIS, who opened it's doors with a snap of The Doctors fingers.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:02 pm

Leatha listened intently as The Doctor told the Milonians that their ship was on self destruct. She couldn't help but giggle a little at the aliens terrified expressions. Leatha saw the aliens collecting their leathery eggs in their large and fumbling hands, a few eggs were dropped and kicked around, "No wonder they're so tough" Leatha smiled as she remembered the brittle eggs of her species. Leatha quickly followed The Doctors lead and dashed towards the materializing TARDIS. Leatha swore under her breath in Silurian as the TARDIS still hadn't materialized. Soon the TARDIS was solid, but the doors were locked, Leatha's scales pulsed. "Come on Doctor" she called as he snapped his fingers and the doors swung open. Leatha sprinted over to the coral shaped pillars that were dotted simply around the console. "Is Earth safe from the or what?" she gasped as the others galloped in after her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:25 am

Artemis listened at The Doctors translations and she smirked a little as the Milonians fled into their ship and tried to save their eggs. She looked to The Doctor and nodded before seeing the TARDIS and she smiled, she dashed after The Doctor towards the TARDIS and she would glance behind them as the Milonians start running after them; she ran into the TARDIS as the doors had opened from The Doctor snapping his fingers, she waited for the others to run in and she looked to the console in the middle, "So pretty..." she whispered softly as she looked at it.
Back to top Go down
Hannah123
Newb
Newb
Hannah123

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:58 am

Hannah listened still taking in the scenery. Trying to get every detail in case they didn't get to stay here long enough. Something was telling her anyhow that they weren't. She then heard footsteps and saw the Milonians run into the ship. She then saw a blue box materialise. "The TARDIS" She muttered. When the other three started to run, she hitched up her backpack and ran with them towards the TARDIS. She was the last person to rush through the doors. As soon as she got through the doors into the console room, the TARDIS doors shut and they were safe. Hannah sat on the floor and got out her sketch book and began to draw what she had just seen outside.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:32 am

Leatha looked down at the ape, Hannah, sketching away at her sketch pad, "What are you doing?" she demanded, "Those things out there are looking to kill us and you're drawing?" Leatha was panicking slightly. Leatha maneuvered her way shakily towards the girl and sat down by her side. Leatha took comfort in Hannah's careful stokes. Leatha pulled her jumper over her head and turned up the hood; Pulling the strings harshly so that only a sliver of scaled could be seen. "Is it cold in here or just me?" she asked shivering.
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:39 am

Artemis had sat down on the small seat near the console and she fixed her hood so it shaded her face and she looked down, not saying a word. She was silent and was slightly shivering, she hugged herself tightly as she felt really cold. She curled up onto the chair and used her robe to cover her, as if she was in a big green blanket with a hood; she snuggled up on the chair and sighed.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:43 pm

The Doctor rushed in with the trio of friends behind him just as the doors just behind them, his attention immediately shifting to the control console which he immediately noticed patches of ice forming on the side of the console. "That's weird.." He mumbled, dashing around the console as he activated the heating system, "Come on! I know you're old but you're not that old to forget how to take care of yourself..hold on....". Peering over the time rotor, The Doctor raised an eyebrow then bolted down the ramp then placed his hand and ear against the door. Immediately he was forced to pull back as the doors were freezing cold, "They're trying to freeze the TARDIS from the outside in...." he concluded, turning on his heel and running back up to the console.

"If i can just power up the TARDIS then i can unfree-" Before The Doctor could finish, the TARDIS lights flickered off, including the time rotor and control console which went from the normal greenish blue to a light blue within seconds. "No no no!" The Doctor exclaimed, flipping a few switches and taping several buttons but to no avail, "Agh! The TARDIS shut itself down! Conserving power to life systems".
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:48 pm

"Doctor... i-it's freezing." Artemis eventually stuttered as she was still curled up in her robe and her hood was still covering her face; she shivered more and looked to the others and then to The Doctor, "W-what do we do now?" She stuttered once more after watching him go to the console, then to the doors and then back again, only for the TARDIS to shut itself down. She sighed deeply and stayed on the seat near the console, cuddling up on it like a small child.
Back to top Go down
Hannah123
Newb
Newb
Hannah123

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Hannah looked up at Leatha "Sorry. When I see something so amazing I can't help but draw it. I memorised every detail of the planet, just in case I need to make a quick getaway like now..." Hannah stopped mid sentence as the lights dimmed down. She looked up "So this is the TARDIS" She exclaimed smiling again "But why is it so dark.... and so cold" Hannah shivered. She delved into her bag and pulled out a big brown hoodie, that looked like it was far better fitted for a male than her, and pulled it over herself "That's better" She added looking down at her sketch pad again and tried sketching as best as she could but the dimmed lights were making it difficult
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:45 pm

Leatha looked around, "Where do you keep extra clothes?" she asked The Doctor, "Surly I can borrow yours?" she frowned. Leatha was cold blooded, every time the temperature dropped below 25 degrees C her internal organs began to shut down, dragging her into a dangerous sleep. "What's the temperature?" she demanded, trying to figure out how to keep her temperature up. "Do you have any jackets? Duvets? A hot cuppa?" Leatha was determined not to become a burden to the warmer creatures. Leahta pulled herself up, moving slowly towards the console and eventually used it as a crutch. "How do we stop them?" she asked.
Leatha's mind was racing, and blood pounded in her ears. Freezing was a nightmarish way to go.
Back to top Go down
Hannah123
Newb
Newb
Hannah123

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:14 am

Hannah looked up at Leatha and saw that she was struggling under the cold temperature. She pulled off her hoodie and handed it to her "You need it more than I do" She said smiling at Leatha as she helped put it over Leatha's freezing cold body "Come on Doctor. How are we meant to get out of this?" She then asked the Doctor turning to him "You must have a plan of action. Anything at least" She demanded sitting Leatha down on the console floor with her back propped up against the console
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 4:18 pm

((Sorry for such a short post))

Leatha frowned at the jacket, "Don't you need it?" she asked, even though she was already slipping it over her head. "Thanks" she sighed. Even though the jumper helped her retain heat, it didn't help her create it, something like a fire, or some warm tea would help, hell, even a mammal would do!
Leatha could feel her heat seeping out of her, "Come on, come on!" she said as she furiously rubbed her hands together in a desperate bid to keep from going into a dangerous hibernation.
Back to top Go down
Hannah123
Newb
Newb
Hannah123

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:20 am

Hannah saw that the jacket wasn't doing much to Leatha. She delved into her bag once more and pulled out a thermal flask "Perfect" She said as she opened it up and the smell of hot chocolate filled the air. SHe poured some out into the little mug and handed it to Leatha "Try this" She offered.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:21 am

Leatha took the flask from Hannah's hands, it was warm, Perfect she thought until she got a whiff inside. It was some of that vile chocolate substance that the apes seemed to worship. Leatha hissed a curse under her breath before deciding that it was best if she drank the stuff anyway. Leatha's hands shook as she raised the hot chocolate to her mouth, partially with cold and partially with apprehension for what was about to happen.
Leatha's face twisted into a dissatisfied scowl as she downed the drink in a few gulps, the after taste lingered on her tongue, almost causing her to gag. Leatha smiled weakly as she handed the flask back to Hannah, "Thanks" she breathed. Leatha's face was scrunched in a way an ape's would contort itself if they had sucked on a lemon.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:35 am

The Doctor froze, his body and eyes stuck in the same position since he had found out what was going on outside of the TARDIS, his mind working to find a solution. Then suddenly there was a sign of life as his eyes shot over to the form of Leatha, currently being attended to by Hannah. "Of course!" He suddenly exclaimed, jumping up with excitement as an idea finally sprung to mind, "My TARDIS can produce an atmospheric citation..well...as far as i know all it can do is snow. But! If i can channel the cold air in here through the top and tell the TARDIS to shoot it out then they will be freezing themselves. The effect on them amplified by their cold blood just like Leatha" The Doctor explained, dashing around the control console, illustrating what he was doing with the controls as he did them, "Hang on Leatha! Don't you freeze on me just yet!".

Yanking down the main lever and pumping the helmet regulator, The Doctor slammed his hand on one last button before looking up at the time rotor with a grin. The air began to cycle around the control console before finally shooting up to the top of the time rotor and bursting through the top of the exterior of the TARDIS, otherwise non as the light on the top. The Milonians stepped back, gazing at the cold air rising into their atmosphere and beginning to encircle them, "Stop firing! Stop firing!" the general ordered to his soldiers who wielded their weapons in front of the TARDIS doors. As the soldiers stopped, they immediately felt the cold hit their scaly skin, causing them to step back twice before falling to the ground. The generals tried to scurry away at the last second but fell victim to the same end result, hibernation, and soon the entire planet did the same, especially when the TARDIS released a shot into the air which exploded and caused snow to plummet down to the ground.

Flipping on the switch for the heater, the TARDIS immediately began to heat up and The Doctor turned his attention to Leatha as he walked over to her and squated down beside her, "Feeling good enough to go and take a look outside?" he asked jokingly. Peering over to the storage section of the ramp floor, The Doctor leaned over and opened it up and took out a large coat with a fur hood then handed it to Leatha, "Here. Put this on" he told her, "It belonged to a friend...so take care of it". Standing up, The Doctor looked over to the doors then shot down the ramp and pulled them open, immediately being hit by a flurry of snow and a wall of cold. "Ohhooohhoo!" The Doctor exclaimed happily, reaching behind him and grabbing his trench coat before striding out. Squinting, his eyes adjusted to the new world around him, from a seemingly desert planet to a snow covered planet within seconds, "Safe and sound in hibernation, not harming anyone. No planet eating desires...well..for the time being. Should be fine for a couple hundred years, give or take" he commented, placing his hands into his pockets as he glanced around the area around him, his trench coat billowing in the breeze as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:49 am

Artemis watched The Doctor as she was laying on the chair next to the console. She looked to him as the warm air hit her and she smiled, she stood up off the chair slowly and went down the ramp, making sure that her hood stayed up and her cloak was still covering her. She smiled at the snowy area, "It looks pretty." She said happily before stepping out and bending down as she grabbed some snow, she made it into a ball and she looked to The Doctor and when he wasn't looking she smirked and chucked the snow at him and she giggled. "Hah got ya Doctor!" Her Scottish accent being visible.
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Leatha smiled as a blast of warm air hit her, her muscles began working again. "Thanks, Doc" she said as she stretched slightly and opened her eyes, they were losing the glaze that had covered them when she had started hibernation. Leatha frowned as The Doctor handed her the fur coat, "Whoa, we're going out?" she asked, dreading the feeling of snow on her exposed face. "We can't go out there" Leatha put her hands up in a sign of defense. Leatha pulled the hood up over her head and started to trudge out of the warmth of the TARDIS. Leatha froze in shock when she saw the sight that awaited her, the ground was covered in a sheet of snow, it was Leatha's worst nightmare.

Last edited by Scarlegs on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hannah123
Newb
Newb
Hannah123

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Hannah placed the lid on the flask and put it back into her bag. She was soon hit with the warm air that was finally being generated, then she saw the Doctor and Artemis rush outside. She grabbed her bag and ran outside with everyone else "Wow. Look at all this snow... And on an alien planet too. This is sooo awesome!" She exclaimed dropping her bag in the TARDIS and running outside. She fell backwards and started making snow angels "Seriously Doctor. You really know how to impress us don't you" she added sitting up and smiling. Then she realised that she had given her hoodie to Leatha and she was getting cold. She jumped up and ran back into the TARDIS.

Last edited by Hannah123 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrote it on phone and it kept mucking up and I couldn't go back to modify it)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:31 pm

The Doctor smiled as he peered around the snowing terrain until his eyes met the facial expression on Leatha, "Come on...time to go some place with plenty of warmth" he mumbled, his smile fading as he walked back to the TARDIS. Striding up to the ramp, The Doctor glanced down at the controls before pressing one single button then yanking down the lever once all three were inside. The TARDIS spun and twirled through the time vortex until finally materializing in an alley way in London where a thud told the inhabitants and The Doctor it had landed. The Doctor peered up from the scanner and nodded towards the door, "Should be warm...well...during this time of the year" he mumbled before walking down the ramp and thrusting open the door, only to have a cold rush fly through followed by rain, "Oh..never mind. Cold front coming in from the..hang on" he paused as he licked his finger and extended it out, "The North! With a rain storm coming through. Sorry guys...must be December or something".
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:31 am

Leatha turned slowly and padded back into the TARDIS, her hood falling off of her ridged head. "Thanks Doc" She mumbled as she shrugged off the heavy fur coat he had given her and replaced it in it's cabinet. Leatha padded slowly over to Hannah, narrowly avoiding hitting her hip against the side of the console. "Here you go" she said as she pulled off the thin jacket, "I hope it doesn't smell too bad" she smiled, remembering that apes could be sensitive about the earthy smell that Leatha's scales carried no matter how much she bathed. She turned around just in time to see The Doctor twirling around the control panel. Leatha jumped when the ship thudded onto the ground "So, where are we?" she asked peering over The Doctors shoulder, only just being able to see the side ally way. "Doesn't look warm to me" she said just as The Doctor opened the door. A cold blast hit Leatha, knocking the breath out of her, "Definitely not warm" she gasped, throwing a mocking glance at The Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Artemis/Ariella Dales
Beginner
Beginner
Artemis/Ariella Dales

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:08 am

Artemis went back into the TARDIS with The Doctor and her happy smile faded slowly as she left the snowy terrain. Artemis sat on the chair near the console and held on to it slightly as the TARDIS moved about as they went through the time vortex. As soon as they materialized in the alleyway she smiled slightly and walked up to Leatha and she placed her hand on Leatha's shoulder, "It's ok Leatha, it might not be warm but at least it isn't freezing cold." She said with a reassuring smile before looking out the doorway and she smiled happily at the sight of London, she looked to The Doctor, "So... is this goodbye?" She tilted her head, her smile fading to sadness.
Back to top Go down
Hannah123
Newb
Newb
Hannah123

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:15 am

Hannah smiled at Leatha as the reptilian have the hoodie back to her "Thanks" She said and sniffed it "It doesn't smell bad at all." She added slipping it on and doing up the zip as the woosh of cold air hit them as the Doctor opened the TARDIS doors She then heard the girl with the bow and arrow say something about goodbye "Is it really goodbye Doctor?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four things and a Lizard   Four things and a Lizard - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four things and a Lizard
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next