Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTime to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_voting_barTime to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTime to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_voting_barTime to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Time to leave this life behind

Go down 
+3
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
May Shaw
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
Beginner
Beginner
Alisha Maybeth/ K9

Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:01 am

Alisha looked at the inspectors confused. "You guys sound like you're from England.." She said, handing Sonya and 'Smith' the vial. "I found that over by where the bodies were found. I don't know why but it was like it was calling to me." She said, looking at the vial again. "But how are you both staying inside that tiny box?" She asked, her dark blue eyes having a look of adventure and wonder in them. "You guys are like the only excitement this boring town has had for months." She whispered as she looked down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:08 pm

Nate considered her words for a moment, and was surprised to find the only detail he objected to was the whole 'second tuesday' business that clearly couldn't work even if it was aliens. Then she revealed it was lie. "You're a terrible liar," Lionel stated in the form of 'purr purr meow'. Nate rolled his eyes, "Shush Lionel." Nate looked at Robin for a moment. "Well Cassandra," he grinned, "I'm sure you're wondering how I know your name, but the simple fact is... I'm a detective. Anonymous Chicken Alien Investigator and inventor of the Spife" Lionel shook his head in disappointment. "It's a spoon-knife," he whispered, "You can call me Nate. Or AC. On second thought, call me AC so you don't reveal my secret identity. Your turn now Cassie..."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:46 pm

Robin blinked. And again. Nope, he was still there. Well this was interesting, he really was batty. 'Well you're a terrible detective. I'm not Cassandra.. Whoever that is... And I don't think the Spife bit matters, because I doubt a single person here besides you and your cat has heard of it. And - wait, hold on. Did you say Alien Investigator?' Alright, for a moment she was just going to sit there until one of them had talked the other in circles, but now she was properly interested. Sure, most of the people like that were just nut jobs - and this man obviously was - but what about the off chance he actually knew what he was talking about? 'Hm.. Alright, if you really are an alien investigator, then what type of bullet do you use on a Dalek?' Obviously a trick question, although it was a fairly easy way to tell, wasn't it? That was, of course, unless he'd never met a Dalek... The sheer fact he was alive was pointing to the 'no' side.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:29 am

The Doctor listened partially to Sonya's response before the woman handed over the vile containing the strange liquid inside of it, immediately he became entranced in intrigue and excitement as he took the vial and scrutinized it heavily. Popping off the top, The Doctor placed some on the edge of his finger, sniffed it then finally licked it, "It's blood...but irony..but blood none the less" he concluded, wiping the rest off on his suit, "Eldrad is bleeding..and pretty badly from the amount we have here". Looking at the expressions both on Sonya's and the rest of the groups faces, The Doctor sighed and nodded his head, "Eldrad was a Kastrian. Beings from the planet Kastra, made from crystals and silicon based fibers. They could shift their sex from male to female whenever they liked. Eldrad was a renegade..believed his people didn't have what it took to control real power..they feared him..and in order to save their race from being controlled by him. They killed each other. The entire planet gone. So he tried to enslave the human race using his ring to hypnotize them...last i saw him he was plummeting down a chasm after tripping over my scarf."

Finishing his back ground explanation of Eldrad, The Doctor peered down the end of the alley way with an eyebrow raised, "Turn's out he wasn't dead after all...could say i told you so but Sarah Jane isn't here" he mumbled to himself before turning back to Sonya and the others, "Come on. If i can feed his blood through the TARDIS then maybe she can help track him..if not then we'll be on a chase fit for sherlock holmes". Moving back to the TARDIS, The Doctor hesitated for a moment before shaking his head and inserting the key, no longer fearing what the humans might see behind the blue wooden doors as he opened them, allowing Sonya to follow him in.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:46 am

"Do you have to lick everything?" Sonya muttered under her breath as she walked into the TARDIS behind the Doctor, her eyebrow raised up before simply shaking her head and wandering over to the console, setting the controls to scan before he fed the contents of the vial into it. "I mezn, honestly, the way you should introduce yourself is 'Hello, I'm Inspector Smith abd I lick things I don't unddrstand.'."

Turning back to ner friend, Sonya fell back into the jump seat behind her and settled back against it into a comfortable position. "So... This guy you thought was dead. And now, apparently he's really alive. But why wait until now?"
Back to top Go down
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
Beginner
Beginner
Alisha Maybeth/ K9

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:16 pm

Alisha went in with them, but then stopped. "You have got to be kidding me..." She said, going back out, circling the box before going back in. "It's..... It's bigger on the inside." She exclaimed, really shocked at this. "Now this... This is adventure." She said to herself before going over to Smith and Sonya. "So what's going on here really?" She asked them, looking confused, but really wanting to know everything that was going on. "What is this place?" She asked finally, standing there for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:38 pm

Nate pushed his lips together in thought for a moment, his eyes drifting to the ceiling. "Dalek..." he muttered out-loud. He remembered his strange friend's voice explaining the concept. "Well, you'd be a bit of an idiot to use a gun wouldn't you, silly," he grinned. "You know what I mean don't you..." he paused reading the name badge of the waitress bringing him his drink, "...May. I knew I knew you from somewhere. You were at the place with the things where the stuff happened and the cow exploded. Or was that Dave? I definitely recognise you from somewhere..."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:12 pm

Oh. So he did know what he was talking about. Good, then. He was still a loon, but at least he'd get what was going on if the situation happened to occur. Still, though, Robin could barely hold on to a word he was saying. Who was he even talking to now? Her or the waitress? Glancing up, she flashed the woman an apologetic smile, then turned back to the nutter with a slight frown. 'Why was a cow exploding? I mean, I can think of a few reasons, but none of them are practical. Seriously, who'd bother to blow up a cow?' This man should have been locked up somewhere in a straightjacket, shouldn't he? Well too late now. He was asking about the murders a moment ago, right? If he was an alien investigator, what would he want to do that for? Ugh, this was so confusing.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:30 am

The Doctor poured the liquid inside of the vial onto the scanner plate with the remains of the silicon fibers, immediately turning his attention to the scanner as it processed the blood sample before the voice of the woman rushed up to his ears. Turning towards the woman, The Doctor paused, rubbing the back of his head with a sigh before stepping forward and answering her with his hands placed nonchalantly in his pockets, "This is my ship..the TARDIS. It's a time machine that can travel through all of time and space and i..well...both me and Sonya are Time Lords..the people that created this. We both are over a thousand years old and my name's The Doctor. Hello, nice to finally meet you". Grinning, The Doctor turned back to the control console and looked back at the scanner which read 47% analysis complete causing him to roll his eyes and move back to the controls.

"I lick things because i can!" The Doctor finally replied back to Sonya, turning and leaning back up against the console with crossed legs, "How else would you figure out a world filled with sand was actually the ash of the dead?".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:37 am

"I understand, but one of these days, your going to lick something with a poison rubbed onto it and then you'll have no one but yourself to blame." Sonya retorted, her arms crossing over her chest as she leaned back against a coral strut, watching as he split his attention between her and the new woman inside the ship with amusement. He got distracted so easily, it really was entertaining to watch from time to time. "Not to mention, when you lick odd things, you look mental and ought to be in a straight jacket." She added as a side note, her own attention already drifting away from the conversation as the scanner beeped a couple of times, making her wander over to read what it said curiously. "Oh... You'll want to look at this... I'm not even sure I believe it."
Back to top Go down
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
Beginner
Beginner
Alisha Maybeth/ K9

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:15 pm

"My name's Alisha." She said, looking at the scanner as well, confused. "What does that mean?" She asked Sonya, wondering what was going on. She looked up at the Doctor, wondering if maybe she could travel with them, see the stars and other places besides what her small town had to offer. But she was sure that she didn't need to bother The Doctor and Sonya. She sighed and headed for the TARDIS doors, knowing that she was destined for the life she had. She tried to open the doors. "Um... Doctor? The door is locked."
Back to top Go down
May Shaw
Newb
Newb
May Shaw

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:50 pm

"Torchwood." May surprised even herself that she actually responded to Nate. She did recognise his voice, and, thinking about it, she had heard it at Torchwood 2, not that long ago. "Glasgow division," she added. "Though I don't think we blew up any cows..." In fact, she was sure they didn't blow up any cows. "I'm May," she introduced herself, "But you already knew that," she gestured to her badge. She really wasn't good with people.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:09 pm

The Doctor peered over his shoulder to the doors as Alisha struggled to open them, "What do you mean?" he asked her, dashing quickly down to her side and, like her, struggled to open it. Taking a step back, The Doctor rose an eyebrow then extended his arm and snapped his fingers. The doors shook as if they wanted to open but were stopped by an external force, "What!? What!" he exclaimed as he rushed to the doors once more and pulled with all his might, "Somethings keeping us in! But why!?". Turning on his heel, The Doctor bolted back up to the control console and pulled over the scanner, immediately noticing the blinking dot just outside of the TARDIS, "Oh.." he mumbled, "Eldrad doesn't want us to come out and say hello...i wonder why".

Turning his attention over to Alisha, he pondered a moment before a sudden idea sprung to his mind, "Alisha was it?" he initially asked as he took a step over to her, "You've got a mobile right? Have anyone you can call? Tell them where we are? Right now Eldrad is in his regeneration stage of process, he's not full. The last thing he wants is a human seeing him in broad daily light, if we can get someone to stumble upon him then he'l run away...or..attack, either way he's off the doors and i can stop him if he does attack. I just need a long scarf".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:41 pm

Sonya plopped herself into the jumper seat, listening to the Doctor explain, well, describe... No, not even that, brief them on his idea of a plan. A long scarf, wonder where that idea came from. Forcing back a giggle, Sonya turned to eye the doorway she knew lead towards the wardrobe with pursed lips, thinking quietly to herself before getting up and vanishing through it, searching around the thousands upon thousands of trunks and steamers packed to the brim with different clothing before finally spying the scarf he spoke of near the bottom of one trunk near the back.

Draping it around herself, she lifted the ends up, eying them incredulously before wandering back into the control room. "How you used to run in this, I'll never know. It's a wonder you didn't die from tripping and breaking your neck with this blasted thing on. Honestly, if I were to wrap this around the outside of the TARDIS? I'd say it'd wrap at least three or four times before coming to a stop." Shaking her head lightly, she tossed it over at the Doctor before propping herself up against the controls, watching the front doors shake slightly as they once more, tried to open on their own. "Lady is getting agitated. I hope your plan takes effect soon or she might just take off on her own in order to open her doors."
Back to top Go down
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
Beginner
Beginner
Alisha Maybeth/ K9

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:03 pm

Alisha got her phone out, instantly dialing the closest friend she could think of. "Come on, Angel.. pick up.." She said, getting her voice mail. "Come on!" She shouted, trying again. "What is that thing outside?" She asked, still trying every person she could think of besides her mother. Her eyes grew worried. "I'm down to having to call the cops, Doctor." She said to him, thinking that this would make national news again. Last thing this little town needed. "Any other ideas? Because I am getting a hold of no one." She said in a frustrated voice.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Nate looked at May for a moment, his eyebrows furrowing. Then, with a click of his tongue, he shrugged. "Awesome." He clapped his hands together enthusiastically then, with a grin, jumped to his feet. "Let's go look at a murder site! Who's in?" he placed his hand out as if they would put theirs on top then all leap around and cheer and laugh and be happy then maybe eat some cake. They didn't. Nate didn't wait to see if they would, he threw it up in the air by himself then, clicking his fingers as if keeping time to a song, he ran out of the cafe, Lionel the Cat trudging wearily after him.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:02 pm

Robin sighed, rolling her eyes as the odd man - Nate, was it? - received several stares for his outburst. The Torchwood barista - that was a new one. Well.. Mal... Maybe not so new, just in the wrong order. May, Mal. Barista from Torchwood, head of Torchwood and leader of the free word from a cafe. Well at least she wouldn't have any trouble remembering May from that coincidence. Shaking her head, she followed behind Nate with crossed arms, motioning for the girl to follow them before hurrying out the door. 'You do know that your cat probably has more sanity than you do?' She called ahead, just feeling the need to point it out. Really, though, the cat did seem to make more sense than his owner did, and it hadn't even said anything. In her eyes at least - he had to have been having that self-conversation with someone.
Back to top Go down
May Shaw
Newb
Newb
May Shaw

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:41 pm

May watched bemused as the odd man and his cat ran out then the woman followed. May watched intrigued then took Robin's gesture and followed as well. She should have known she couldn't stay out of trouble, there was no way she could live a normal life after what she'd seen. May followed at a light pace. She could remember everything she'd heard people say about the murders throughout the diner, but in truth she knew little of what it meant. Time for an adventure.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:01 pm

The Doctor pondered the problem for a little bit before walking over to the control console and flipping open the cell phone Martha had given him and shifted through the contacts as Sonya tossed the scarf to him. Catching the scarf in one hand, The Doctor the phone up to his ear in the other, "I've got a friend...someone in Torchwood i met years ago. He was a trainee when i met him...probably more than that now" he explained before he heard the click of the phone as the other person answered, "Hello..Nate...it's The Doctor. I'm going to need your help". Putting the scarf on, The Doctor listened to Nate's reply with a grin before noticing the expression on Sonya's face and quickly changing the mood, "Yeah, yeah i know, i know we'l have to catch up later. Listen. I know about the murders, i've checked into them and i've got the man you're looking for outside of my TARDIS. He's keeping us inside but he's healing right now..he won't want to be seen by anyone at this point. We are in the alley way next to the coffee shop..wilson street i think, i need you to see him. Make him run away...and..put a little bit of allons-y behind it".

Hanging up the phone, The Doctor placed the phone on the edge of the console and wrapped the scarf around his neck twice before turning to Sonya, "How do i look?" he asked, turning around to let her see him in full, "Haven't worn this in years. Amazed i still have it...next thing i will find my flute or academy hat i had from Gallifrey".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:07 pm

"Actually, I found them ages ago. And the scarf... Let's just say it's a good thing you don't wear it anymore." Sonya teased, shaking her head at how ridiculous he looked. A scarf two or three times his height, draped over his skinny frame. He looked more like a hatrack than anything now. "Come on, Time Boy, What's your next phase in this plan of yours?" She asked finally, tugging on the end of his scarf as she walked over and leaned against the console, her attention turning to the woman inside the TARDIS with them. "And how exactly do you plan on explaining any of this to her over there?"
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:50 pm

Nate's phone buzzed in his pocket. He ignored it. "You should take that," Lionel purred. Nate looked at him. "I don't want to deal with the German mafia right now," he told him. "What if it's a beautiful girl who needs your help?" Lionel asked. A very well made point. "Fine..." Nate sighed. The conversation with his cat must have baffled all watching as Lionel didn't actually speak. "If you have a German accent, hang up now," He said. He listened interested to the reply. "Well... you're not a beautiful girl, but you'll do," he told the Doctor. With a grin, he flipped the phone into his pocket and spun to face the other two. "Change of plans. We're going to allons-y!" With a grin he charged off into the alley by the cafe. His eyes met the villain. It was really quite a strange sight. "Well that's just wrong..." Nate muttered, "Seriously, too much purple..." Then the being was gone. "Allons-y..." he muttered clearing the debris out of the way of the TARDIS doors. "I really need a catchphrase of my own." Lionel looked at him, "how about 'I suck at my job'?" Nate looked at him unimpressed. "Ladies and... well, ladies" he announced turning to Robin and May, "I present... The Doctor!" and he clicked his fingers. Nothing happened. "Why does that never work for me..." he muttered turning back to face it, then pushing the doors open with his hands. "Anybody home?" he called.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:47 pm

Robin raised an eyebrow as he took the call, finding his thought patterns, well, odd. Whatever he wanted to talk to a beautiful woman for, well, actually she could guess, but that wasn't really the point now, was it? It was the fact that he said 'Allons-y'. A very Doctor like thing to say, although she had met quite a few people who'd never met the Time Lord and used it frequently. Still, she had all the reason to be suspicious of him. Crossing her arms, she followed him quickly and quietly, eyes widening once they reached the TARDIS and... whatever the heck that was - wait where did it go? Where did.. It was just... Shaking her head, she rushed over and helped Nate clear some of the rubble, giggling occasionally as he talked to himself in random spurts. Backing up, she let him do his 'fancy' introduction, raising an eyebrow as he just expected him to appear. Well maybe it just happened to be one of the incarnations where he would do that. That, of course, brought up the question in her mind - which Doctor was it? Peeking her head in after the detective, she grinned at the sight of the two Time Lords and some... human? Probably human, with this lot. 'Well hello, nice seeing you again. Needed our help this time, did you?'
Back to top Go down
May Shaw
Newb
Newb
May Shaw

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:35 pm

May watched the TARDIS. She had seen pictures of the police box at Torchwood 2 but she'd never seen it in person. She reached out and touched the door before Nate opened it, ignoring his little speech. Then she stepped back as he opened the doors. She blinked as she glanced around, stepping inside. Her mind flashed back to her colleagues at Torchwood talking about the Doctor, explaining that his time machine was dimensionally transcendental. "Wow..." she muttered in admiration, barely noticing the other people inside. She turned to face them. She looked at their faces. There were three of them inside, it seemed ridiculous considering it was just a police box but it was true. "You're the Doctor..." she accused, correctly identifying him solely by his gender.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:20 am

The Doctor grinned, staring at the people that entered his TARDIS before striding down and embracing Nate in a friendly hug, "Nate my boy!! Ha!" he exclaimed. As he hugged Nate, he peered around at the others before pulling away and looking over to the woman that addressed him by his name, "Guessing from the time it took you to take in the TARDIS and find out who i am. I am guessing...you work for Torchwood..well...at the very least, with Nate. Clever, Brilliant, seemingly ordinary...welcome aboard". Turning back to the controls, The Doctor winked at Sonya then spun to the newly formed group in front of him, "Right then! We've got Eldrad on the loose. He's..well..she is a Kastrian. Intergalactic being composed of silicon fibers, forming two stages. Male and female. Right now he is still repairing himself...he is at his most vulnerable but also most dangerous. I've got the TARDIS set up to track him based off of the evidence i have gathered..unless someone has a better plan..".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:07 am

Shaking her head in amusement, Sonya cast a quick look at the newcomers then joined the Doctor at the controls. "I'm fairly certain no one else has a plan, so if you don't mind putting yours into action, I'm sure we can get though this much quicker rather than stand around and listen to you boast about how clever you are." She chided him jokingly, nudging the Time Lord in the ribs as she did before walking over to her usual side on the console and began setting the TARDIS up for flight like she did hundreds of times before.

"Oh, and maybe telling us what to expect when meeting Eldrad, that might be helpful too you know." She added suddenly, looking up a him with a slight frown on her face. There weren't many things in the universe that she didn't know, considering how long she had been traveling and listening. Meeting something that the Doctor had an upper hand in for once was a tad unsettling. "Well? Out with it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to leave this life behind   Time to leave this life behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to leave this life behind
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next