Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Fate of Harleen Quinn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:57 am

Harleen looked to Yalti with a sad look on her face. She lowered her head until The Doctor knelt by her and took her hand, making her look up at him. Her eyes were going glassy as she about to burst into tears but she kept them back the best she could. "Y-you and Brax completed me..." She smiled sadly before a small tear rolled down her cheek as The Doctor apologized. "D-don't apologize, you don't need to apologize ever! Especially not to me..." She slowly sat up before hugging The Doctor close and she didn't want to let him go.

"I-I wish I could stay Doctor... I-I really do. But even you know everybody has an end... a-and I guess this is mine." Harleen held him tighter as she slowly began to cry into his shoulder. She wanted to stay, but she knew the poison would take her in a few minutes and she had no time to say goodbye to Brax, the man she loved from the bottom of her heart. She wiped her eyes and looked to The Doctor. "G-g-goodbye, Doctor." She smiled at him weakly, her eyes beginning to droop.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Yalti was trying to concentrate harder on his boots than he had ever done before, tears formed, welled and fell down his cheeks. He could hear what the Doctor was saying, he could hear her dying words…it was overwhelming. Yalti hauled himself up, looking at Harley and slowly made his way over to her, knelt down, looking at the Doctor for some sort of permission as he felt as if he were intruding upon a delicate conversation.

He really needed to make it lighthearted. "Well, you'll be with Brax then forever…tell him I miss him always."

But it didn't come out the way he had expected the humor to go, his voice cracked as he said it and more tears began to fall. Yalti hadn't felt this way for a very long time, it hurt him too much to say anything else, a huge lump forming in his throat as he placed two fingers on her neck to see whether she was still alive…it was the faintest a heart could possibly be before it would eventually stop.

"I'm…sorry about this, Doctor…" Yalti said, scooting away from Harley and rocking gently back and forth. "Its really unfortunate that she had to leave us…I…I…do you want to…"

What he really wanted to ask was whether the Doctor wanted to celebrate her last moments or head on his way as Brax had said that the Doctor had done a few times, but his mouth could not form a sentence that made sense in his own emotional state.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:17 pm

Holding back all the emotions as they began to build up, The Doctor began to breathe heavily as he held Harleen tight, kissing her head before hugging her again then slowly letting her form rest up against the stool padding. His facial expression fell blank, grey would be a understatement, his eyes heavy with yet another person he let die, a friend. "No..." The Doctor mumbled, standing up, his eyes still locked on Harleen, "They belong together...her and Brax...", pausing, he turned to Yalti, "If your brother is alive then he can save her....the poison hasn't taken her fully but she only has a few moments. There is a prison outside of those doors. Heavily fortified walls, turrets and guards. Inside is your brother...he is alive..i know it...and i am going to rescue him". Quickly walking past Yalti, The Doctor snagged his trench coat and began to put it on as he glanced back to Harleen then finally to Yalti, "You don't have to come..you can watch over her if you like. The TARDIS is monitoring her vitals, just read the scanner" he explained with a sniff, "Give me ten minutes...that's all i need".

With that, he turned, opened the door, stepped out then shut it behind him. The roaring icy cold wind struck him like a wall as he peered out onto the snow covered outside walls of the prison. Spot lights searched the sky, guards patrolled the tops of the walls, the sound of laughter, cries and shrieks of pain echoed from within the walls, "Allons-y..." The Doctor groaned.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:51 pm

Harleen had looked at Yalti with a sad look in her eye as she saw his tears fall. "Y-yalti..." She said his name weakly and her voice was wavy. She soon let her eyes close and she murmured: "I'll miss you." She directed it to Brax mostly, but she had said to everyone. She meant her goodbyes for everyone. The Doctor, Yalti, Brax and her sister Isabella whom she wished was here to see her go. Being told by a letter that a loved one had passed is something Harleen knew Isabella hated, but it was the only way for her to know about Harleen's passing.

Harleen had not died completely, the poison had not taken the last bit of her, her heart and mind, which is what she was using to fight it. She looked like she was asleep but she was in a coma-like state. Her heart was slowly losing it's battle and so was her mind. Soon she would be consumed by the alien poison. She began to cough and shiver as if she was cold. She still had Yalti's coat on top of her and she slowly moved it over her so it was like a blanket it and she almost snuggled up with it before she went completely still. Silent, even. A smile was planted on her lips and a single tear rolled down her cheek.

She had lost.

Last edited by Harleen / Isabella on Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:09 pm

((I'm guessing that's the end? Or shall we continue?))
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:42 pm

(( Erm, continue for you and 10 to post and then end. ))
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:50 pm

Yalti gasped in shock as Harleen had taken her last breath. It made him feel angry, like he was going to burst. So he did. Instead of compartmentalize it, he let it go and screamed. Yalti tried to refrain from kicking anything but it was hard not to. He had never accepted death and had acted like this when he found out that his brother had vanished and apparently died.

"It's not fair! Harleen! You can't do this to me!"

Yalti went over to any corner that he could find and curled up into a ball, not before he had gently wiped his hand over her face, closing her eyelids. He felt like a five year old kid throwing a tantrum, but he couldn't care less. Everyone had died that he cared for and especially someone who was the last person to care for his brother, Braxien.

He stayed curled up in a ball, allowing Harleen to keep the coat. It was like she was just asleep and tried to convince himself otherwise. The Doctor should have stayed, he didn't have to go and get his brother, even if he was still alive, Brax would have rather died along with Harleen. That was how much he cared for her. It was a similar scene to Romeo and Juilet, which made him for a millisecond forget the death that had taken place.

"I'm sorry Harleen…I'm sorry Brax, if you're out there…I just can't take this anymore…" Yalti got up, walked over to his boots and picked them up, waiting for the Doctor's arrival so he could go back home and sleep.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:16 am

((I say we just end it. No need for me to post again, seeing as it is all over))
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:01 am

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Harleen Quinn   The Fate of Harleen Quinn - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fate of Harleen Quinn
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2