Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Emergence Event  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Emergence Event  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Emergence Event  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Emergence Event  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Emergence Event  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Emergence Event  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Emergence Event  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Emergence Event  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Emergence Event  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Emergence Event  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEmergence Event  - Page 3 I_voting_barEmergence Event  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Emergence Event  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEmergence Event  - Page 3 I_voting_barEmergence Event  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Emergence Event

Go down 
+2
Brax
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Emergence Event  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:38 am

"I will not fail! This is the Time Lords emergence!!! This is our time!" The Valeyard roared, raising his hands as the crack began to shine brighter and become larger, the cement ground beneath the city's feet beginning to vibrate and crack in the process. The Tenth Doctor thought deeply, at least trying to block out the overwhelming vibrating sounds emitting from the crack, "The longer this crack is open the less of this reality will be left, we have to close it now!" he exclaimed before a form suddenly shot by him. It was Abaddon; the guards quickly chasing after him.

Abaddon roared as he surged towards Sonya and, with all his strength, grabbed her and pushed her towards the portal. "Sonya!!!!" The Tenth Doctor proclaimed, extending his arm out as he bolted forward. The guards finally caught up with Abaddon and put him in handcuffs, but a smile was already planted across his face, Sonya was already hurtling towards the crack, The Doctor was too far away to reach her in time, the only one that could save Sonya...was Sonya.

Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:27 am

Sonya's eyes widened in shock as she was shoved towards the crack. Lifting up her head, she cast a look at the group standing there, her gaze landing on the tenth Doctor as he ran towards her. "Oh... well then." She muttered, understanding washed over her as her gaze shifted towards Abaddon while he stood there, a pleased expression planted on his features. Flinging out her arms, she reached out and gripped onto the ground, slowing herself down and finally coming to a stop at the very edge of the crack, blood coming from her hands as she knelt on the ground panting.

"That would have been disastrous." Looking up, she cast the Doctor a wide grin and lifted one of her hands to add a thumbs-up with it. "All good here, a little bleeding but what day is there where I don't have a cut or wound of some sort, yeah?" Resting her hands against her knees, Sonya slowly got to her feet and let out a low groan as her body responded with irritating pains all through it. "Yeah, definitely going to be feeling that tomorrow." Turning away from the crack, she rubbed her hands across her eyes, trying to focus and push the pain aside, she didn't notice the hand reaching out from behind her. Before she could say another word, it gripped her arm and drug her through the crack the rest of the way, leaving the space she stood in empty save the drops of blood from her knee as she stood there just moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:35 am

"No!" The Master lunged forwards as Sonya disappeared into the crack. He'd scowled earlier when she had squeezed him. His last interaction with his sister was a scowl. He felt his eyes narrow in a mixture of rage and sorrow. "Why does everyone have to die..." he muttered, not risking getting any closer to the crack. "Because you are Death's champion," A voice responded. It could have been the Valeyard, or it could have just been one of the voices in his head. Sonya wasn't dead, there was something on the other side of the crack, the Master was sure of that, but he could never reach her, she might as well be dead. He stood beside the Doctor, a look of failure filling his features. He could find a way to save her, to bring her back, but only if he kept the crack open. Maybe this was the moment the Hive had predicted. Maybe by leaving the crack open, this was how he destroyed the universe.

But he couldn't. If he left it open then Steph, Sonya, all the sacrifices would be in vain, and Abaddon, The Valeyard, the Hive, they'd all win. He was used to losing, but it always part of the plan. It was always part of the game. If the Doctor won a round they'd play another, but if the Master won then the game was over, that was the secret to the Master's constant defeats.

"We have to close it..." he commented, there was a tone of regret to his voice but otherwise, to his credit, he held himself together well. "Doctor. We have to close it now." He held out his hand to the man who he considered his nemesis: "Together."
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:37 pm

Darren stood there, watching with emotionless eyes. He had been busy doing his own errands, grabbing a blaster and tucking behind his jacket. He stumbled when the floors had vibrated furiously, Darren knew they were talking about this 'Valeyard.' He wasn't all so convinced that they had to work together to defeat the Valeyard, whether it was human or alien or something else entirely.

Abbadon had rushed past him and knocked into Sonya, pushing her towards the portal. he was too far off to do anything about it, but now Abbadon was in handcuffs. There was something not right about that smug smile on his face, he wanted to blast his whole face off but, right now, he tucked his hands into his pockets, his aviators on and strolled over to the Master.

"Oi! I hope you haven't forgotten that I was around…explosives anyone?" Darren held up a bunch of electronics and wires. "I mean, that may only increase how big the crack is, but doesn't everything have it's limits?"

He analyzed the crack, Darren raised an eyebrow. Maybe he should have left it to the aliens to figure it out…
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:56 am

The guards restrained Abaddon the best they could, making sure he did not get loose again and push someone else into the crack, meanwhile The Tenth Doctor looked back to Darren. "No" He replied to him, "Blasting pounds of explosives into the heart of the crack will only redirect itself both in the Time War reality and this reality...and that's the last thing we need" he concluded before The Valeyard spoke. "I can close the crack" He proclaimed, "I can close it...but only with one alternative. A Time Lord shall perish on this day...there will be a punishment...a punishment far greater than any one of you have ever faced before. I can close the crack...but only if a Doctor agree's to follow in the footsteps of Sonya...and come through the crack along with their TARDIS".

The Tenth Doctor nearly froze at the thought, possibly being trapped there with Sonya until the other Doctors eventually devised a way to get the Time Lords back into this reality. However, upon glancing around him, The Tenth Doctor paid close attention to the people then to his friends and enemies to his side. Without a further thought in his mind he stepped forward, placing his hands nonchalantly into his pockets, "I'll go...but you close this crack here..." he exclaimed, The Valeyard nodded his head. Looking back to Kate and the others, The Tenth Doctor nodded, "I'll see you soon" he mumbled before looking back, exhaling then exclaiming as he jumped in, "ALLONS-Y!!". The crack wavered as The Tenth Doctors formed was entered into it, then as promised, it slowly began to seal shut, the crack getting smaller and smaller before finally disappearing into nothing. Kate lowered her head, "I say we get this one to a secure location" she concluded, glancing over to Abaddon then to Darren, "Him too, make sure you get all his weapons and explosives".
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:37 pm

((Bump anyone? I mean, I've already gone…anyone else??))
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:23 pm

"That idiot! I'm an idiot!" He exclaims in reference to 10. "I could've gone through, I've lived over 10 times his life, but then again, I'm more clever." Think Doctor think. Thoughts raced through his mind as he thought of what could happen on the other side of the crack. The Time Lords would not be happy, and the Valeyard could team up with the high council to execute 10, like before. This was really bad. In a panic, 13 paces. Could he use dark matter to open the crack again? It was a possibility, but a dangerous one. It might not even work. "Someone, anyone, I need help. Being this clever is hard work!" The possibilities and solutions raced like horses in his mind. The solution was so simple that it was hard to understand!
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Kate slowly approached The 13th Doctor, lightly placing her hand on his shoulder as she released a sigh, "Sometimes...there isn't much we can do Doctor..just..just give it time" she tried to reassure him before turning back to her troops and Osgood. Osgood looked worriedly at the now empty space where the crack was, her eyes hanging low, before she was called by Kate and she quickly turned and chased after them. Abaddon was pushed forward by the guards after placing handcuffs on him, a menacing smirk planted across his face as he walked with them.

And with that, an leery feeling loomed over the city of London, a chilling breeze passing through it as all the action seemed to die down. The collapsed building now covered by news anchors and construction workers who worked furiously to get it back upright. What emerged from the smoke and rumble was not, however, the end of humanity as Abaddon had previously hoped. But instead, a wake up call for The Doctor, for all Doctors. That this would not end here...for as one thing emerges, another falls...the fate of Sonya and the 10th Doctor rests in the balance. Only one shall live...for one, the song is on it's last tune. But who?

TO BE CONTINUED

~ END ~
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:32 pm

keep an eye out for Ten and Sonya's closed rp Final Bow to find out the fate of these two friends!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergence Event    Emergence Event  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emergence Event
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Events :: All Others-
Jump to: