Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_vote_lcapExterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_voting_barExterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_vote_lcapExterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_voting_barExterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Exterminator in Chief

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exterminator in Chief   Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:32 pm

The Doctor peered around, first looking up to the rooftops then back down to the alley way in between the FBI HQ building and the building next to it. "Run after helicopter sounds.." The Doctor mumbled a reply to Emma as he glanced back at her just as the sounds he described echoed throughout the nearby buildings. Without thinking, The Doctor bolted down one end of the alley way, peering over the side of the building corner before bolting back down in full stride, "Can't go that way!!" he exclaimed as a dalek controlled woman stumbled around the corner. Please be clear.. The Doctor prayed in his head as he rounded the other corner, this time cautiously looking over before releasing a sigh of relief.

"Clear! Come on! We need to get to your motorcycle!" The Doctor called back to Emma, his legs itching to run back down to the front of the building and to the vehicle as he flipped on his trench coat, "You drive..i've got a feeling i will need to ride shotgun this time".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: Exterminator in Chief   Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:38 pm

Emma glanced around for the source of the helicopter.
"There's a helicopter pad on the roof.." She told him, wondering if that might help, and if that would better place to be heading to. But then there were all the weird zombie-ish whatever they were people everywhere, and she didn't know if they could get back up to the roof now, or if they did, they might end up trapping themselves. Best to get away from here.

She ran to follow Smith, or whatever his name was, around the corner he announced to be clear, and started toward the front of the building where her bike was parked. Unfortunately, upon reaching the front, when she looked around the corner to check that it was clear, she found her bike surrounded by those weird people.
"Uh.. not gonna work." She frowned and pulled back quickly, pressing her back against the wall as she thought quickly.

"Time for plan B." She announced, running to where there were several FBI police cars parked in a lot. "Quite nice of them to provide us with an alternate vehicle, don't you think?" She asked with a small smirk. She glanced inside to make sure it was empty, then quickly got in the driver's seat and first checked for keys. She didn't find any, of course. That would've been too easy. She ducked down under the dashboard and pulled out some wires, and soon had it started, having hotwired the thing. "So, follow the copter?" She asked. She put the window down and listened for a moment before deciding which way to go, then put the car in gear and pulled quickly out of the lot in pursuit of the copter. "Who's in the copter, by the way?" She asked. "Your unit buddies?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Exterminator in Chief   Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:09 am

"Yes" The Doctor replied as he readied himself inside of his seat, "And my ship.." he added as the helicopter entered into view as it passed over a building, a long claw holding firmly to a blue police box as it dangled from side to side. Turning to look out of the car window beside him, The Doctor looked for any incoming cars that would pass by them. Once clear, The Doctor opened the door and extended one leg out to the edge of the car door frame, "Stick as close as you can to the box as you can..." he told Emma before climbing out of the car and onto the roof.

His trench coat billowed in the growing wind that continued to hit him like a brick wall every second he was on top of the car. Then the wind from the helicopter as it descended onto the road just added to the horrible feeling. As the helicopter got lower, the TARDIS got close to eye level with the car, pulling out in front of it for The Doctor to enter. "Stay this altitude!" Osgood ordered the pilot of the helicopter as she peered over the side, smiling as her eyes landed on The Doctor, excitement building up inside of her.

Extending his hand, The Doctor snapped his fingers and the doors of his TARDIS creaked open. It's now or never The Doctor thought to himself as he calculated the chances of him making it into his TARDIS then broke away from the thought with a proclaimed, "Allons-y!!!!". Dashing from the roof of the car down to the hood before jumping out in a leap of faith across the open road and to his time machine. Gasping, The Doctors eyes widened, his mind immediately jumping to the conclusion that he wouldn't make it. But then, his left foot hit the ramp floor of the TARDIS, then his right. Grabbing the rail beside him to stop from flying into the control console, The Doctor spun around to face Emma. Extending out his hand, The Doctor reached out as far as he could, "Emma, come on!" he urged.

Suddenly a blast hit the side of the TARDIS, a bullet striking the frame of the door. With widened eyes, The Doctor looked back to where it came from; immediately his eyes landed on a car that weaved in and out of the traffic two cars back from Emma. Another bullet flying out and hitting the back window of Emma's car, immediately shattering it into a thousand pieces. "Emma! Hit the gas pedal then open your door! The speed will hold for six seconds after you stop holding down! Enough time to open the door and jump but you have to do it now!" The Doctor called out to Emma, extending his hand out an inch further, "I will catch you! Trust me!".
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Exterminator in Chief   Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:28 pm

Emma caught sight of the copter, carrying, of all things, what looked like some sort of phone box. Before she had a chance to ask anything else, she realized that he was getting out of the car!
"Whoa, what are you doing?" She asked, a bit alarmed. She tried to keep the car steady so he wouldn't get thrown off or something. "Be careful.." She called, feeling a little anxious. She switched on the siren in the hope that any other people on the road would be alerted and stay clear, then smoothly accelerated to bring the car closer to the box he was trying to get into. When she realized he was about to jump, she bit her lip as she noticed that it was too far away. She sped up slightly more just before he jumped, and hoped that it was close enough. She was relieved to see him make the jump, but then something hit the side of the box. She gasped softly and glanced in the rear view mirror, seeing the attackers, two cars back. She gripped the wheel tightly and accelerated a little more when the back window was shattered, then took a couple of seconds to contemplate the best course of action.

If she did as he said, the car would slow down and eventually stop on its own, which was probably safest. But she could also put on the cruise control and it would keep going on its own even after she wasn't still in the car, and maintain the speed at which she set it. But that could be a threat to other cars on the road, and it would eventually go out of control with no one driving it, and crash. Option one seemed the best, but didn't leave her much time to jump.

Having made up her mind, she took a deep breath and accelerated forward until she was a little ahead of where he was. Opening the door, she ignored the warning beep from the car to let her know that not only was she not buckled up, but her door was open too.
"Yeah, I'm aware of that.." She said to the car as she tried to get the door so it would stay open. She gasped and ducked back inside as the door was shot by another blast, which blew the door off the hinges. The car swerved slightly from the impact, but she carefully adjusted the wheel, making sure not to jerk it too hard back into place.

Trying not to look at the road rushing past under the car, or to think about the injuries she could sustain if she fell, Emma tried to make sure the wheel would stay in position to keep the car aligned properly with the hovering box. She gripped the sides of the opening that was once covered by the door, and moved slowly into a standing position, balancing on the bottom edge of the door frame. She ducked a shot that was aimed at her, then straightened and waited for the car to fall back to be level with Smith. When the timing was just right, she jumped, grabbing for his outstretched hand.

For a second she thought she'd miss, but then she felt his hand catch around her wrist, followed by a jerk on her arm as gravity tried to yank her down to the ground, her shoes just inches from the road as she dangled there. She tried to pull her feet up a little, and looked back to see that the car was losing speed and was now too far away to get back to it if she had wanted to. The other car was pulling up closer, and she was sure they could get a good shot at either her or Smith, and they were already aiming. She swung her other arm up and grabbed onto his wrist for a more secure grip, and hoped he'd be quick about pulling her up. She also hoped he had some plan besides just hiding inside a wooden box.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Exterminator in Chief   Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:22 pm

Emma's hand slapped firmly into The Doctors, his gripping around hers and offering her support as her body egged her to fall to the road beneath the TARDIS. Gritting his teeth, The Doctor planted his shoes on the ramp beneath him to find enough grip to first stop Emma from falling, then pull her up. Digging deep, The Doctor yanked up all the strength he could and pulled Emma up in front of him, a smile emerging on his face, "Hello" he mumbled with a slight chuckle. Suddenly the sound of gun fire burst into his attention.

The car with the two men pulled out in front of Emma's now abandoned car, both the driver and the passenger hanging out from the side, weapons drawn and desperately trying to aim and shoot at the duo. Shooting in front of Emma, The Doctor quickly slammed both doors of his time machine and turned swiftly to Emma, "Now then!" he exclaimed, rushing past Emma and to the center control console, "Time to give my friends drop off coordinates". Dancing around the controls, The Doctor's fingers blazed over the keys of the keyboard before he hit the enter button and yanked the scanner over to him to check it if sent.

Almost immediately a slight jerk was felt as the helicopter pilot received the coordinates and began its short journey to it. The Doctor looked over to Emma, grinning as he stood up straight and nonchalantly placed his hands into his pockets, "Like my car?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Exterminator in Chief   Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:11 am

Emma got one foot up onto the edge of the open doorway, and with the help of Smith pulling her up, she managed to climb up the rest of the way, until she was standing with him. "Hi.." She replied with a faint smile, then looked back out at the sound of gunfire. She backed a couple of steps away, her heart racing with adrenaline as she tried to take slower breaths. She watched as he closed the doors to the box, and wondered what exactly that was supposed to help. Wooden doors wouldn't exactly stop bullets, after all.

"Uh.. what exactly is your plan now?" She asked with a frown, turned to watch him as he went past her and busied himself with something. Her eyes widened as she took in the scene before her. She'd expected a small, cramped space inside the small box. But.. it wasn't. It was huge. She took a couple of steps back, her back bumping into the wall near the door. She looked at the wall and was surprised to find it made of what seemed to be something else, but not wood. She touched it just to be sure, and then stared around for a moment, trying to take it all in.

With the jerk that she felt in the floor as the helicopter began to move, she was brought out of her near-dazed state, and looked at him, her face still showing a trace of awe. She gave a faint smile in reply to his question.
"I'd say it's.. quite a bit more than a 'car'.." She replied quietly, her eyes still widened in amazement. She looked around some more from where she stood, then slowly took a few steps forward, tilting her head back to look up at the ceiling, and turned around in a full circle to look at everything before looking back at him. "So.. wow. Uh, where are we, exactly?" She asked, really not sure what else to say at the moment. She couldn't help smiling a little, just from the amazement of this incredible place. "Can they get in here?" She added uncertainly, motioning with her hand toward the doors, a slight look of worry crossing her face.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Exterminator in Chief   Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:29 am

"This is my TARDIS...stands for Time And Relative Dimensions In Space" The Doctor replied, his eyes locked onto her throughout all her site seeing activities as she roamed around the control room, "And no..they cannot get in here..well" he paused as he scratched the back of his head, "Unless they have particle guns crafted on my home planet..and i highly doubt that's the case then no. No they can't".

Glancing over his shoulder to the scanner, The Doctor smirked, "Almost there..just a few more minutes" he commented before looking back to Emma, "My name's no John Smith...it's The Doctor". "I am actually head scientific officer at UNIT..but my name's not Smith..well..sometimes it is but i prefer to be called The Doctor to be honest. Been called that for a long time now..no sense changing it now". He stopped himself from rambling as the scanner reached out and grabbed his attention with a beep followed by the slight shudder of the TARDIS being set down by the helicopter.

"Well then! Good thing we got all that out of the way!" The Doctor exclaimed, rushing down the ramp and flinging his trench coat off and onto the nearby coral support column next to the door, "Ready to go meet UNIT?" he asked Emma, turning back to her as he placed his hand on the door handle.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Exterminator in Chief   Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:48 am

Emma kept glancing around the place as she half-listened to him, trying to let all this new information and stuff sink in. It was a lot to take in though.. and wait, did he just say his 'home planet'? She blinked and turned to him.
"Sorry what?" She asked, surprised and a bit confused. But he didn't seem to have noticed, as he continued on with rambling about himself being called the Doctor, not John Smith. That would've been her next question. Or, at least one of them. "Guessing that's a scientific kind of doctor, not a medicinal doctor.." She commented.

She frowned a little as he seemed about to rush back out the door. "Hang on, no I'm not, actually.. what'd you mean about 'home planet'? Aren't you from Earth?" She asked, confused and a bit doubtful. Her thoughts flashed to Star Wars, but that was totally fictional. "And.. you never did answer my questions from earlier, in the elevator.." She added, folding her arms. "What exactly is it we're up against.. Doctor?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Exterminator in Chief   Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:33 pm

The Doctor seemed quite surprised as Emma responded to him, not to agree about going out to see UNIT and start the investigation on the matter at hand but instead to learn more about him. "Ok then" He replied to her, walking back up the ramp and leaning back on the coral support column to the side of the ramp railing, placing his hands back into his pockets as he settled down to answer the bombardment of questions.

"Just The Doctor..no medical, no scientific..well..bit of both to be honest..well...more science then medical..well...i can give cpr in five countries..i have the card somewhere along with my library card..blimey it's been a long time since i've seen that" The Doctor went to start his replies, easily finding himself to ramble and come off track before pausing and stopping himself, "Hold on..no, what are we talking about? Me! Oh yes! Sorry". Starting over, The Doctor shook his head and sniffed before continuing, "No, i wasn't born here on Earth. I'm a time traveler from the planet Gallifrey..i'm over a thousand years old..well..somewhere around that number. Don't remember to be honest..." he started to trail off again before looking back to Emma and starting again, "What you just saw is a Dalek...well..a Dalek security drone. They send a pathogen used to rewrite the dna of whoever they infect..it changes them from the inside out until they became..well..what you saw. In case you haven't figured it out already, Daleks are aliens like me. From a different world..evil unlike me..well..everything i'm not to be exact. Cruel, heartless beings that seek to destroy anything and everything in the universe..my people fought them..and they lost. Their gone now...well..sort of..stuck in a pocket universe..i'm trying to get them out now..bit of a long story, anymore questions?".
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Exterminator in Chief   Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:56 pm

Emma listened to his somewhat rambling explanations. Aliens.. a planet she'd never heard of, he claimed to be over 1,000.. DNA pathogen stuff, something about pocket universes.. stuff she didn't quite understand but tried her best to understand anyway.
"Right.." She nodded slowly. "Ok, so.. these...uh, was it Dollicks? What are their strengths and weaknesses? How do we stop them?" She asked. She thought about what he said about them, and compared that to what little she'd seen of the human dalek thing. She thought it seemed about right, and wondered if they were easily defeated.

She thought for a moment, then nodded a little to herself and started toward the door before making a 'you first' motion with one hand.
"Sorry, we can go meet your team now, I just wanted to get a few answers first." She took off her jacket, because she'd gotten kind of hot during all the excitement a moment earlier. She wore a long sleeved, plain black shirt with black pants and low-top converse shoes, in solid black. "Um, mind if I put this somewhere?" She asked, glancing around and uncertain where she might put the jacket.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Exterminator in Chief   Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:29 pm

"Sure" The Doctor replied to her final question, grabbing her jacket and tossing it to the same coral support column where his trench coat lay slung over. Without another word, The Doctor opened the door and slipped through converse first before peering out. Immediately he was met by a smile, specifically Osgood's smile as she stood a few feet in front of the TARDIS doors, clipboard in both hands placed in front of her. "Doctor" She said with a nod as The Doctor stepped out of the TARDIS and approached her, his eyes peering over her and to the team as they set up their equipment.

Around them was a grey walled room, everything inside of it dusty and worn down. The roofs appearance telling the story of abandonment for the past couple years. Pictures of the family that once lived here hang, dangling, on the walls looming over the finely decorated furniture and high end carpets that lay throughout the hallways, all covered in dust and spiderwebs. "How did you get the T-" The Doctor went to ask before noticing the hole in the roof directly above the TARDIS, "Kate couldn't make it here..she's got cases in England to watch over. It appears the same thing that is happening here..is also happening over there" Osgood spoke, trying to get The Doctor's attention back to her and the matter at hand. "Oh...ok" The Doctor replied, sniffing as he looked back to Osgood then once more to the team behind her, "So..what do you have so far? Any leads? An- Oh! Sorry!" he stopped as he turned around and extended his hand out to Emma, "Osgood, this is Emma. Emma this is Osgood." he introduced them, "Emma works with the FBI..well..sort of. She's here to help with the case".
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Exterminator in Chief   Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:52 pm

Emma stepped out after the Doctor and glanced around, also taking in her surroundings. Only she did it more quietly than the Doctor. She wondered where they were, as she had never seen this place before. They had to still be near Washington DC, as they couldn't have had time to get much further. Her mind began absently working on profiling the building to get and idea of what sort of place she was in. Abandoned for at least two, probably more, years. Once there was a family who lived there, she could tell by the pictures. The roof had a hole in it, through which the phone box thing had come through. She took a look at this next, and reassured herself that she was not mistaken after all, it was indeed small and about the size of a phone booth, but it said police box on it. She wasn't sure why, as she wasn't really familiar with England-ish stuff.

Next she observed the people, and the equipment they were busily setting up in the room. She stood near the doctor while he spoke to the woman with the clipboard, but her eyes roamed the room curiously, gathering information while she quickly assessed her surroundings and the people there.

Hearing the Doctor finally getting around to introducing her, she smiled at the woman introduced as Osgood.
"Hello. Emma Morgan, nice to meet you." She replied, offering her hand to shake. "So, what's the plan, and what do we know so far?" She asked with a glance toward the Doctor before looking back at Osgood. "Why are these D..things here?" She asked, uncertain of the pronunciation, so she decided to not try to say it and possibly sound stupid if she said it wrong.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Exterminator in Chief   Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:24 am

"Well..." The Doctor started, "Planet wide invasion of Earth from Daleks isn't exactly unheard of..but not like this. No..they wanted to be concealed, to stay hidden until the time was right. The time to start slaughtering people by the masses across the globe". Osgood let out a small cough to grab The Doctor's attention away from his ramble as she pulled her clipboard up to eye level with her, turned around, and began walking the other way as she spoke. "Most of the reports have been centralized in America and the UK. Unconfirmed reports vary from Spain to France to Germany, then finally in Egypt." She spoke as she reached one of the tables already set up with maps and pictures of the victims, red pins on the maps indicating where they were found across the globe, "Satalite scans indicate no Dalek ships around or above the Earths atmosphere..whi-".

Before Osgood could finish, The Doctor leaned over the table, "Which means they've been here for a long time..." he finished her sentence. Osgood nodded, "Other than that we've got nothing. We're speaking with the best investigative teams from around the world as we speak from London at HQ" she added, "There's no patterns or anything to go off of".
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Exterminator in Chief   Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:43 am

Emma listened with growing worry. She wasn't sure what exactly these dalek things were, but she was sure they were really bad. She followed Osgood as she walked, and took a look at the pictures and maps, thoughtful.
"Not too careful, are they? I mean.. for someone trying not to be noticed, they've left plenty of signs to catch people's attention, if people would take notice." She thought for a moment. "Almost like they're trying to get someone's attention, but not everyone's."

She studied the maps thoughtfully for a minute before turning to the Doctor and Osgood.
"I have another question, and I want a straight answer." She said seriously. "The people affected by this dalek pathogen.. will they be ok?" She asked, concerned about Rossi. "Like.. will they recover, and be themselves again? Or are they as good as dead..?" She hoped they would be ok, and not just for Rossi's sake, but for the sake of everyone affected by it. "Also, how did they get affected? How is it spread?" She hesitated for a moment before asking, "How easily contracted is it?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Exterminator in Chief   Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:31 pm

"I don't know" The Doctor mumbled, leaning over the table in front of him, "I mean there would have to be physical contact between the host and the pathogen..." he began to reason out loud, "My only thought would be abduction..bring the people they want onto their ship then convert them and send them back down. There haven't been any huge break outs from this so it can't be airborn...not yet anyways". Osgood froze at the thought brought up by The Doctor in his last sentence, "Air born?" she asked, "Could that be possible?", The Doctor ran his hand over his face before resting it under his chin, "Maybe..i mean i could find out if i was able to get my hands on one of them. Examine the hosts and analyze them then i'd be able to tell you. But for right now we've got to conserve our resources..the Daleks are smart..smarter then a lot of civilizations want to admit. They are spreading us out, spreading our sights away from what's going on....the focal point of this entire thing..".

The Doctor stopped before shooting over to Emma, peering between her and Osgood, "Where did the first disappearances and murders occur? Where exactly and the times they happened?" he asked them, "And that team of yours..the one in California? Is there any way you could get a hold of them..i think we might need their help...".
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

PostSubject: Re: Exterminator in Chief   Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:45 pm

Emma frowned as she listened to the Doctor's reply, and began thinking. If the pathogen thing went airborne, that would be really bad. She pulled out her cell phone and was fingering it as she decided who would be the best person to call. Probably Garcia, who would be the most in contact with the members of the team. And Hotchner, who would be second to know where everyone was. She decided on Derek instead though, her dad.

About the time she was dialing the number, the Doctor came over asking her to call her team. She gave him a friendly smirk. "Already ahead of you.." She answered. She held the phone to her ear and waited for him to answer. It rang, and rang.. and rang. She frowned, worried. It went to voice mail and she hesitated.
"Hey dad.. it's me, Emma. Just checking you guys are ok, please call me back when you get this message. Thanks, bye." She hung up and looked at the Doctor, biting her lip lightly. "I'll try Garcia.." She said, trying not to get too worried. She called her and was relieved when the woman picked up right away with,
"Office of Unfettered Omniscience. Your friendly neighborhood Oracle of all things knowable and unknowable at your service. Speak, oh fortunate one."

Emma couldn't help a slight grin. No way was there anything impersonating Garcia.
"Hi, it's Emma. Are you in contact with the others? I tried calling Derek but he didn't answer.. I was just a little worried. Wanted to make sure they're ok." She said. She listened for a moment as the tech analyst gave her a brief report on where the team members were and when she last heard from them, which was about ten minutes prior when they were closing in on the unsub. That explained why Derek didn't answer, he was probably chasing the suspect.
"What about Rossi?" She asked, noticing his name absent from the list of known whereabouts.
"Rossi didn't come with us sweetie." Garcia informed her. "He had some other stuff to take care of."[i]

Emma frowned, biting her lip. She took a deep breath to calm down before continuing.
"Alright, well, um.. there's a bit of a situation here in DC.." She said. "I need you to get some info.." She quickly summed up what the case was and what she needed.
[i]"You got it. Check your phone in like two seconds. Anything else?"
Emma smiled a little.
"Thanks, um.. let me ask.." She glanced at the Doctor. "Anything else you need me to ask, before I hang up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exterminator in Chief   Exterminator in Chief - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exterminator in Chief
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: