Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Distant Winds I_vote_lcapDistant Winds I_voting_barDistant Winds I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Distant Winds

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:56 pm

(For Mal, David and myself)

Leaning over, Sonya laid her head on the picnic table at the park, staring blankly at the group of people all enjoying the sunny day. It had been weeks... No, months since she had last seen a Time Lord. The Doctor, Thet, any of them. She felt like she was going crazy with how she had been cooped up on Earth. Funny, considering Earth was a rather large planet, she still felt trapped. Letting out a gusty sigh, she shifted herself to lay down on the bench she sat on, staring up at the clouds as they moved by overhead. "Not a single sign, not a whiff of a Time Lord, nothing!" Sonya grumbled to herself and closed her eyes, rubbing at them with the heels of her hands in irritation. "I can't even get anyone to pick up their phones! What is wrong with this picture? I mean seriously, I'm sitting in a public park, talking to myself and scaring people as they walk by."
Sitting up again, she got to her feet and began to shuffle down the pathway that wound through the trees, her eyes never leaving the ground as she walked. Stuffing her hands into her pockets, she fiddled with the Sonic tucked in one of them idly, flicking it on and off, making it buzz intermediately and startling a child as he passed by with his mother. Stopping at the exit, she leaned against the fence and looked at the busy street in front of her with a frown. Usually the sight would make her grin and anticipate what she could run into next, but now, she felt like she had seen it all before.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:20 pm

"Run a biological scan on London, England." The Interfector called from under the console.  He was fiddling with wires, repairing his ship from an odd storm he hit outside of the milky way.  It had caused momentary power issues that the Time Lord fixed quickly.  He sprung up and straightened out his suit before pulling the screen over.  "Not a human scan, you stupid ship."  The TARDIS flashed red in disapproval at his name calling, but he shrugged it off.  "Time Lord, now."  It obliged and a new set of data ran along his screen. 

He blinked a few times and squinted before a small smile crossed his face. "Victoriam.  Magnificent.  Oh, it is about time.  Land us there.  Chameleon circuit activate.  Make yourself an ice cream bar in between the warehouses a few blocks over. It is the most convenient location."  

The TARDIS obeyed and materialized where instructed, appearing as an ice cream bar with a closed sign posted on the door.  The Interfector stroked the smooth, chrome corridor as he descended metallic stairs to the front door.  He paused in his journey to flip his right wrist in his face.  With a push of a few buttons, a map appeared on his wrist and a red dot blinked.  It appeared to be moving in his general direction.  As fun as it would be to hunt down his game, he figured it would be more casual if she came to him.  So he sat on a step and watched the red dot intently as it came closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:55 pm

The Doctor paced himself as he forced one arm over the other, turned his head to breath then again with the other arm then turn once more. Within moments he had met the other end of the pool; with a swift turn of his body and ducking under water, The Doctor pushed his body forward using his feet up against the wall of the pool. Propelling forward with great speed, The Doctor smiled under water, his eyes relaxed and body at ease as it floated through the water of the pool. Then suddenly, an alarm.

Roaring through the water and echoing into The Doctor's ears, an alarm burst through the interior of the TARDIS followed by the appearance of bright red gallifreyan marks appearing onto the scanner on the wall in between the beach chairs lined up in a curve beside the right side of the pool. Splashing through the top layer of the pool, The Doctor wiped off his eyes then glanced around the pool side, looking for any sign of anything wrong before his gaze met the sight of the scanner on the wall. 

Sighing, The Doctor swam to the edge of the pool and forced himself out of the pool then dashed over to the scanner, his body still dripping wet. Glancing down at the readings on the scanner, The Doctor froze, the sound of the water dripping off of his body and hitting the floor beneath him echoing throughout the pool room, "That can't be right.." The Doctor hissed.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:19 pm

The red dot was blinking right outside his doors now.  The Interfector chuckled and raised, brushing the nonexistent debris from his suit.  He adjusted his body to look presentable before proceeding out the TARDIS doors and into the streets of London.  His eyes scanned different faces and he inhaled deeply, trying to catch the familiar scent of time.  In annoyance, he looked down at his computer when he couldn't find any traces. That was when he read the one word in the corner: human.

Turning on his heels he stormed back into his TARDIS and slammed the doors shut. "Time Lord, fool! Time Lord!! If I'm telling you to scan for Time Lords then you should be able to piece together I desire to track the said Time Lord." His tone was an angered growl.  Before the peak of his frustration could be reached, the TARDIS' screen blinked.  Stomping over like an ill tempered child, he jerked the screen closer.  

"Oh.... oh." The first word was surprised, the second pleased. "Now that's more like it.  You still need a tune up on your communication links, do not dare think you're getting off the hook with that."

He twirled around the console and began to hum, standing at a keyboard and typing rapidly.  Several files popped up and grey eyes were flicking through them, processing the information with inhuman speed.  He completed his task and dramatically hit the enter button.  A satellite map popped up and highlighted a particular area.  Pushing a button on his wrist, the map there mimicked the one on the TARDIS screen.  He then continued typing and searched until the sweet words 'Connected' appeared.  He clicked open the security camera and laughed at the image smiling back at him.  It was a blue police box.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:02 pm

Sonya rounded the corner and stopped to sit on the stoop of a closed store, her chin cupped in her hands as she stared at the ground. She honestly had no idea where she was at the moment, but she didn't really care at the time either. Just a sudden cloud of lethargy washed over her and she had no idea how to shake it either. Leaning her head back, she closed her eyes as they rested on the closed doors behind her only to let out a shout and jump up in surprise. She had felt it, the connection she always felt with the Doctor's TARDIS the second her head leaned against the glass. Her eyes wide and her hearts hammering in her chest, she stared at the Ice Cream store in confusion. It wasn't the TARDIS, the TARDIS was big and blue. Unless he finally decided to fix the circut, but she honestly didn't see him doing it any time ever in the future. He was fond of the Police Box design. Walking forward, she hesitantly reached up and knocked on the windows softly.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:21 pm

The Interfector's laughter was abruptly cut off and his head snapped toward the door.  His eye narrowed before turning to his computer and clicking a few codes.  An image appeared of a red head standing outside his TARDIS, trying to peer in the window.  He manually ran a scan and confirmed what he already assumed. 

He shook his head as a dumb smile spread on his face.  He practically ran down the stairs to the door but stopped so he could control his sudden burst of energy.  The possibilities were already assaulting his head.  He rolled his neck and reached for the door, pulling it open and smirking at the girl before him. "Greetings.  Leaning in ever so slightly, he inhaled deeply and rose a curious eyebrow at her, asking casually, "And what brings you to a closed shop?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:29 pm

"Since when has a closed shop have a phychic circuit installed?" Sonya asked flippantly, one of her eyebrows raised up as she took in his appearance. "I was innocently wandering around town and decided to take a break. So you tell me." Her eyes wandered past the Time Lord in front of her towards the interior behind him with a small grin. "On top of all that, since when has an ice cream shop have a control unit in it?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:42 pm

After staring at the scanner for a few moments, The Doctor shook his head reluctantly as curiosity overwhelmed him and pushed him to the near by closet on the other side of the level he was on. His eyes scanned over the various shirts and pants in front of him, his own section designated for him by the TARDIS for this incarnation alone, the other sets of the previous incarnations already set up and for future incarnations, it was the rest of the entire closet. Choosing the blue suit, white button up shirt, red tie and red converse shoes, The Doctor quickly and swiftly put them on then turned and promptly made his way up the spiral staircase. 

Reaching the control console, The Doctor patted the side of it then made his way down the ramp and quickly snagged his infamous brown trench coat. Once outside, The Doctor closed the door with his free hand as his other straightened his trench coat around the collar of his suit. Glancing around the nearby merchant stores selling various items such as clothing, games, electronic's and other luxuries. But his eyes caught something interesting; the ice cream shop. Something about it called to him and it made him feel uneasy; the last thing he needed was to walk into a trap. So instead, he moved off to one of the nearby alley ways and surveyed the ice cream shop from all possible angels, eventually ending up behind the establishment.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:13 pm

"Oh, very good." And he, in fact, did sound impressed.  He moved out of the TARDIS, using one hand to push Sonya, not unkindly, with him as he stepped forward and the other to close the door behind him.  His hands found their way into his pant pockets and his eye roamed the area before settling on Sonya once again.  "Enough games, I'm sure you know exactly what type of shop this is.  A Type 70 with voice command and enough juice to get me through sticky situations.  Can one really ask for more?   A quiver started in his right hand but he pulled it out and reached for her in an Earthly manner. 

"They call me Victor here.  Now, enough with these petty introductions.  Where is your friend?" His eye began to roam again.  Anticipation made his shoulders tense and he leaned in closer to Sonya. "Where's the Doctor?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:02 pm

Sonya blinked at his hand then shook it quickly and shrugged her own shoulders in response to his question. "I don't know, its not like I keep tabs on him or anything. He shows up when he wants to." She grinned slightly and cast out a thought probe instinctively, immediately latching onto the Doctor's mental wave. "Listen, I don't know who you are, or why your looking for the Doctor honestly. And I have to say I've met some rude people, some evil people and some... Well frankly, I'm not even sure they could be classified as 'people' but they all wanted to get a hold of him. I don't just go off spouting off information on a close friend when someone asks." Folding her arms over her chest again, she eyed Victor with a frown. He looked alright, in fact, he looked great, but she learned years ago that appearances could be deceiving very easily. "My point being, I'm not going to tell you where he is even if I did know. I don't know you, oh I know your a Time Lord, but that doesn't mean one jot to me. Until you can prove that you aren't a problem, I won't trust you with even my name."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:14 am

The Doctor popped his head out from the alley way, glancing both ways before dashing behind the ice cream shop, his sonic screwdriver hanging loosely from his right hand. Once at the back door, he placed his hand on the handle and immediately a pulse shot through him; his eyes widened, "It's a TARDIS" he mumbled, stepping back two steps with a huge grin appearing on his face. "Ha!" He proclaimed, running back up to it, "Hello.." he said in a whispering tone, placing his ear up against the fake door of the shop, "Ooo!!! Listen to you! Aren't you beautiful! Type 70! Oh that's nice!".

Stepping back once more, The Doctor glanced around the back of the TARDIS and looked for an opening, some way of getting in. Pondering the thought for a moment, he walked up to it and placed his hand on it, straightening his form up, "Let's see how advanced type 70's are, eh?" he mumbled before speaking out loud to the TARDIS, "The Doctor. Requesting clearance into..well...you". A laugh almost broke out from The Doctor as he finished his line but he quickly contained it and straightened his facial expression.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:29 pm

"Oh, protective.  I respect that completely.  It is a very good thing to have in a friend.  But I can assure you if I wanted to harm the Doctor in any way, I wouldn't have consulted you first.  Actually, I've been looking for another Time Lord for a long time.  You're the first I've seen in decades.  Imagine my joy."  He smiled pleasantly at her and clasped his hands behind his back.

The TARDIS pulsed faintly with acceptance and a sign appeared underneath the Doctor's hand.  It was of an arrow that indicated to walk around.  Another sign appeared on the left side of the outer wall which prompted to proceed in that direction.  

The Interfector's brow furrowed as he looked back toward the TARDIS, his finger tips scanning the surface before his eyes widened in surprise. "Well, well, it appears it is my lucky day."  Turning back to address Sonya he stated simply, "He's here."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:06 pm

"I know..." Sonya murmured quietly, eyeing Victor curiously then shrugged. "Might as well say hi, he's rather odd though." She added wryly before turning to walk to the side of rhe storw, waiting for the Doctor to appear with her hands tucked into her pockets. "How long has it been since you last saw a Time Lord anyway? It's a tad surprising that you haven't met one until now. We tend to appear out of the woodwork lately." 

(im on my phone so its a short reply. sorry)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:31 pm

The Doctor glanced over to the arrows and followed them with growing curiosity as he rounds the corner and turns into an alley way. His eyes immediately meeting the familiar figure of Sonya at the end of the alley way as he turned into her sights. His smile grew, edged his way onto his facial expression as he look on to her. Shaking his head and lowering it a bit as he nonchalantly placed his hands into his pockets and walked up to her, "Can i never get rid of you?" he asked rhetorically, knowing full well of the answer he was about to receive or not receive.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:50 pm

"It has been, oh, I would say two hundred and sixty-seven years, eighty-one days, seven and a half hours, five minutes and twenty-two seconds.  Not that I'm purposely counting." He finished with a firm nod.  His eyes intensely stared after, trying not to demand how it was possible for so many Time Lords to just appear.  And why would they be attracted to this measly planet?  The Interfector couldn't see what was so special about Earth. 

He followed after Sonya, hands clasped behind him and figure straightened professionally.  A small frown was playing on his lips as he thought but it soon transformed into a tiny smirk as he rounded the corner and hovered about a foot from where Sonya and the Doctor stood.

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Sonya raised an eyebrow at the Doctor and smirked at him. "Right, do I really have to answer that question? It's like asking if you have a TARDIS." Shaking her head, her attention was caught by the man beside her and gestured over to him with one of her hands sheepishly. "This is Victor, the shop is his TARDIS and I guess he's been looking everywhere for you." She said by way of explanation, her shoulders lifting up in a shrug at any of the questions the Doctor might aim at her. "Where have you been anyway? It's been months since you dropped me off, I've been going mad sitting around and doing nothing. I had hoped you'd show back up and drag me into some other sort of trouble like usual, but no... I've been sitting in several different flats across the continent and nothing, no sign, no whisper not even a whiff." Shaking her head in mock disapproval, she pointed a finger at him with a fake frown on her face. "You mister, owe me a ride anyway. What happened to going to Clom?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:29 pm

"Clom?!" The Doctor replied with a disgusted facial expression and an eyebrow raised, "Who wants to go to Clom!? And i never said that by the way" quickly his attention turned to the man standing off to the side of Sonya. His eyes scrutinized the attire of the man as he approached him, gazing up at him, "Tall. Formal. Soldier personality...i'd say you fought on the front lines of the war..or was stationed else where when it happened. And the only person i could think of is someone called..The Inferfector" he stated, his chin held high as he looked up to the taller Time Lord. His body language unchanging as his trench coat billowed behind his legs and his hands rested in his pockets, "I would say it is a pleasure to meet you finally but..it all depends on what you are looking for me..for" he said with an exhale.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:44 pm

"Intelligent, good.  I am indeed the Interfector.  Congratulations on your deduction, Doctor." He casually offered the other Time Lord a hand in greeting.  "Well, I really just want to know.. how many of us are there?  And where are they all?  It has taken me this long to encounter you two.  The only name I have ever heard throughout the galaxies is yours.  Curious, isn't it? To have so many wondering and only one being named. The man who heals.  Very fitting to the tales told." This caused the Interfector to laugh. His right hand twitched and he curled it into a fist.

"Forgive me." Was all he said when finally calmed himself.  He remained silent as he silently analyzed the Doctor's profile.  So cautious, these two.  It was very amusing.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:55 pm

The Doctor's facial expression remained the same; the blank stare that he had the majority of the time displayed on his face apart from seeing his best of friends, those that were still alive or not hating him. Glancing down at The Interfector's hand, he paused for a moment then lightly shook it before quickly releasing and pacing back to Sonya, "Only the two of us" he lied, knowing about a few more but choosing to hide their locations and lives from this Time Lord he had only just met. 

"Though, i have to admit. A more interesting story would not lay upon my story of what Time Lords or Ladies still remain" The Doctor started again, turning his attention back to Interfector once beside Sonya, "But of yours and how you escaped the Time War and the lock i put on it".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:06 pm

Sonya chewed on her lip and glanced at the man beside her before moving to stand next to the Doctor. She usually was good with anyone she met, but a Time Lord that had been in this War, well it made her nervous. "You know... This makes me a tad nervous." She muttered under her breath as she eyed the new Time Lord with a small frown. "Men, men everywhere." Grumbling under her breath, she turned her attention to the TARDIS beside them, studying it with curiosity while the men sized each other up. Walking over, she gently placed a hand on the side of the wall, feeling the small connection in her mind. Tentatively, she reached out herself and offered a cheerful welcome to the TARDIS before turning back around to face the two. "Um, not to interrupt, but you know... You two aren't going to find anything out about each other with a staring contest." Sonya finally called to them, one of her eyebrows raising up in question.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:03 pm

His eyes were calculating, pupils shifting to take in every movement.  The way the Doctor was acting led the Interfector to the conclusion he could very well be lying.  But recalling what Gallifrey was like near its end, it was very possible these were the only two left besides himself.  It was very possible, in fact.  He filed this thought into the back of his mind, taking the Doctor's word for it now but knew he was going to look into it further.

An amused smile grew on his face.  He severed his stare with the Doctor by looking towards Sonya.  His voice was much smoother than it was before. "Oh, it was you then was it?" The dumb question was set out on purpose; of course he knew who set up the lock.  He tilted his head. "Indeed.  Well, everything has a weak spot.  Everything."  His tone darkened and eyes once again met the Doctor's.  He held it for a moment before turning and pacing towards the TARDIS doors. 

He raised his head and punched in a code blindly into his controller while his back was turned.  "As you already know, I was in the front lines.  But I was instructed to retrieve a few materials from.. well, that's classified."  He chuckled and turned to face them both again.  "They assigned me my TARDIS a few days before, this one here.  I was already in it when the Time Lock was established.  There was one window of opportunity, however, and I took it.  I plugged in an emergency unit and, well, I'm sure you can figure out the rest.  It was a brutal ride.  Almost cost me my beloved TARDIS." The Interfector's voice took on an affectionate tone, something that sounded alien from him.  He stroked his TARDIS and smiled to himself.  He didn't feel the need to go into detail so he didn't.  He felt as if he answered the Doctor enough to get by.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:05 am

The Doctor looked on to the newly discovered Time Lord with a slight hint of remorse and sorrow, but it was an emotion, like many others, that The Doctor hid behind his blank facial expression and never truly showed to anyone. His gaze finally broke from The Inferfector as he turned his attention to his TARDIS by walking up to it and peering through it's doors, "Type 70's were the best of the best towards the end of the Time War" he told Sonya, calling back to her over his shoulder as he continued to look at the new TARDIS, "My TARDIS was a relic..only found in museums..well..what were left of them anyways". 

Glancing over to The Inferfector, still partially bent over from peering through the windows of his TARDIS, The Doctor smiled, "Mind if i took a look?" he asked him, gesturing to his TARDIS with his head.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:09 am

Sonya nodded silently, not really sure what she could say. Tucking her hands into her pockets, she trailed along behind the two Time Lords. "I like your TARDIS, Doctor. She has character you won't see anywhere else." She suddenly said, realizing what he mentioned. "She isn't old either, she's beautiful, and clever." Looking up at the TARDIS in front of her, she frowned slightly at the pulse of energy then let out a sigh. "Yeah yeah, your newer, but that doesn't mean a thing. I have good memories of the other TARDIS that you couldn't give me in a hundred years." Sonya explained, a hand resting on the side of the store with an apologetic smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:49 pm

"By all means." He made a sweeping gesture with his arm in invitation.  On que the door of the TARDIS opened.  The Interfector stood beside it and motioned for the two of them to enter. 

Almost immediately inside were stairs that were between two large pillars with scanners on them, registering all who entered.  Everything was made of chrome and was virtually spotless and highly reflective.  The console was glowing light blue, the column glowed as white energy passed back and forth in the form of electricity.  On the right wall a symbol of Rassilion's star was placed five feet from the ground.  The back wall held duo screens and between them was a double sliding door that presumably led to the endless rooms of the TARDIS.  The console room wasn't nearly as large as the Doctor's TARDIS. 

"I hope she is everything you expect her to be.  Even if she cannot offer invaluable memories."  The Interfector smirked at Sonya as he said this and paced around the room.  He casually made his way around the console and pushed a button that closed off the data displayed on the screens.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:34 pm

The Doctor paced around the control room, glancing around the interior decor with a smile, with holding his true overwhelming excitement of being inside of a type 70 TARDIS, it was like he was a kid in a candy shop. Then his eyes hit the Rassilion's star symbol hung onto the wall of The Interfector's TARDIS; his smile disappeared almost immediately and without saying a word, he turned his attention down and over to the control console. "Look at that" The Doctor finally said, leaning over and flipping on his glasses, which he truly didn't need, "Isn't that nice, ey?" he added with the smile making it's way back onto his face. 

Getting up from his leaning position, The Doctor turned his body and attention over to the Interfector and Sonya, "Bit to shiny for me" he said, rubbing the back of his head, trying to act as though he was not admiring the technology on the control console, "But still! It's nice...very..nice" he added. Placing his hand back down from the back of his head, The Doctor lowered it down to his side and placed his attention solely on Interfector, "So! Interfector! Why so interested in how many of us are left?" he asked him, "I mean..when i found Sonya i was just happy to have her and another Time Lord that wasn't mad and wanting to destroy the universe.".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Distant Winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distant Winds
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Classic's-
Jump to: