Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_vote_lcap(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_voting_bar(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_vote_lcap(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_voting_bar(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 1:16 pm

Turning around in a circle, the Doctor studied the area with a critical eye. "Well, can't say I've never been taken captive before, but this is a nice place." He said cheerfully, hands tucked away in their pockets as he strolled along in the direction they were being lead in. "Ramona, look, they've got cameras." He added, pointing out several of the installed cameras. "'ello! Lovely to be 'ere!" He waved at one of them with a big grin on his face. "'Ow about some tea? My place or yours?" Chuckling to himself, the Doctor motioned for Romana to keep up with him, his feet moving faster already.

"Keep up, Romana. Wouldn't want to get lost 'ere, they might kidnap you." Grinning again, he nodded at a couple of the armed guards as they walked past, completely at ease with the situation. "Bunk beds are great, incidentally. I'll 'ave the top bunk, I 'ate sleeping close to the floor. 'ammocks are a bit better though, you wouldn't 'appen to 'ave one of them, would you? No? No problem."
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:31 pm

The Rani looked at the area they were in,the facilities could contain a mind altering device. She was convinced something as off with Shaw. She did not know what it was and at the moment that was driving her crazy. She watched the doctor,as she said,"Yeah,all experimental stages will have cameras,and seeing it is a camp,they probably have them in the bathrooms to see if our anatomy is similar." Sh said trying to keep up with the doctor.

"you try walking fast in high heel boots. Apparently i really liked this look because most outfits in my closet look like this.They already have kidnapped us.I go by The Rani. Ever since rasillion had to get rid of the evidence. That Rat did not escape,I was never that careless with my experiments.I do not mind bottom bunk.Just do not try anything,Theta." she finished with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 11:24 am

Porter clapped his hands together as he reached the cell they had prepared for their two new inmates. "Like I said, any problems then you come to me. There's really no reason for your stay here to be anything less than enjoyable." Porter liked to think that he was a reasonable man, just because they were arresting aliens without any charges and forcing them to live and work in camps hidden in the middle of nowhere didn't mean they couldn't be pleasant about it. A young woman with blonde hair in a pencil dress seemed to appear out of nowhere behind him and whisper in his ear. "Shaw's coming."

"Thank you Sam," Porter whispered back tiredly then turned to his captives once more:"Well, it looks like things may be slightly less pleasant for you after all I'm afraid. Director Shaw is on his way here which seems quite peculiar to me. He must have taken a very personal interest in you." Porter shrugged apologetically as a a pair of guards bundled the Doctor and the Rani into the cell. Despite Porter's enthusiasm for it earlier, there really wasn't much there apart from the set of bunk beds. There was a sink with a single tap, and a small screened cubicle in the corner presumably with some sort of toilet in. The beds were metal with a lump of mattress dumped on each, and a small square cushion for a pillow. The cell was barred and electrified although the electric didn't appear to be on presently.

Shaw's car arrived at the camps and he was greeted in the hangar area that the machines had brought the Doctor and Rani into earlier. "Mr Shaw," Porter greeted him with the same manners he had previously used for the prisoners, "I'm Charles Porter, welcome to the camps," he was cut off at that point by Shaw bluntly stating: "I know who you are. Now take me to the two I just had brought here." He'd been distracted earlier, thrown off kilter by the barrage of words flung at him by those two, but the drive had cleared his mind: he knew that the neuroparasite had escaped, and he intended to find the host girl one way or another...
Back to top Go down
Alice Robinson
Beginner
Beginner
Alice Robinson

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 11:41 am

Alone up in space, Alice didn't quite know what to do. The hologram of the leather-jacketed man had spooked her a little, but after listening to him, a wave of something similar to depression itself swept over her, making her bite her lip until it was red, but not yet bleeding.

Alice, calm down. He'll be here soon... didn't you see how angry he was when you were threatened? People like him don't leave little ones up in space by themselves. It's unwise to try and fly this thing, too... I've heard of Tardises before. Boxes that are bigger on the inside, and can travel through time and space... I've forgotten a lot, seeing as there aren't many Time Lords left, any more.

Pisca's voice was quiet in her mind, desperately attempting to soothe her. He was incredibly defensive of her, and the burst of psychic power that it had taken to repel the net the first time had nearly knocked her over. However, it was better than being trapped with those men. But being alone? In space? That was enough to unnerve any human, young or old.

Slowly getting to her feet, the host walked past the console, too scared to fiddle with any of the buttons, and wandered into the hallway of the Tardis, gently stroking the wall with one hand. That presence was still there... that gentle, nice presence. She liked it... she didn't know what it was, but it did help.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:33 pm

Porter led Shaw to the cell where the two Gallifreyans were currently locked up. Shaw practically leaped forwards towards the bars shouting "WHERE DID YOU SEND THE PARASITE???" Porter gulped, suspecting that somewhere Chris had raised Shaw's anger. The truth was that Shaw wasn't too fussed about the neuroparasite but he needed and excuse to talk to the aliens again. The way they'd spoken to him earlier, and their choice of words, it was all so familiar and... troubling... He waited until Porter, seemingly out of fear, had left them alone then Shaw pressed a button on a small scrambling device in his pocket. The cameras would appear to be failing for a few minutes: "What did you mean?" he said much slower, and calmer, "About the drums..?"
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 9:57 pm

The Rani looked at Shaw,as she stood and walked closer to where he was. "Before a gallifreyan can enter the time academy,they are put through a test. At the age of eight they are taken to stare into the untempered schism. Some run away and some go crazy,me and Kol,we went crazy,he constantly heard drums. he explained it as the same as a timelord's heartbeat. He called himself TheMaster,at the naming ceremony. The knowledge was too much for me that I wanted to understand everything,I had to take it apart,and make things better."

She stopped for a second,and then said," Shaw do you happen to have an old pocket watch,with odd symbols on it. I would so love to hear him say,'do you hear the drums?',though last time he did try to kill me. Of course,it did not help that my dinosaurs were hatching and growing at an abnormal rate. I am not pretending to be a nice person,I just want to atone for what I did in the past. Sorry,this me likes to ramble."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 1:36 pm

"So you've mentioned." The Doctor interjected, joining Rani beside the bars and looking out at the curious man with a serious expression. "The things that have 'appened up until now is his doing, correct? Why is he searching for alien life on earth now? Why is he desperate to find them? Aliens 'ave been coming to Earth for 'undreds of years, if not thousands."

Pausing, he cast a look over at Rani then glanced away again. "Time Lords are rare anymore. To find two of them would seem to be a brilliant stroke of luck. 'owever it is the last thing you want. My TARDIS vanished with one of your 'aliens' inside of it. And she is perfectly safe until I call it back. Should anything happen to me, it will automatically lock onto the nearest safe place I last programmed in and drop her off with a trusted friend of mine."

"The Master... Is a complex." The Doctor leaned a shoulder against the bars and folded his arms in front of him. "'e wants to control Earth, 'e wants to be in control so he can incite fear into all humans. 'e wants them scared and 'e wants them to listen to 'im because they are scared. The ideas he promises, the things he comes up with, they seem like a good idea at first, then once they're put into action, it's the worst possible thing to 'appen."
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:07 pm

"Then he sounds like the very reason we need camps like this," Shaw replied, "A lunatic with a grudge against us. I know that not all aliens are like him, but you come here without warning or invitation. You can hardly blame us for retaliating. Believe it or not, this was the humane option." He felt the machine in his pocket buzz slightly, and knew the cameras were back on them now. He took a step away from the bars. The Master. He knew the name, as infamous in Leviathan's files as the Doctor, and yet, while he had spent endless nights traipsing through files on the Doctor, he'd always felt the urge to leave the ones on the Master. It was like a strange compelling desire to keep that information hidden.

"No I don't have a pocket watch," Shaw said quietly, hoping it wouldn't be picked up by the security. His consciousness hadn't been skillfully suppressed into a chameleon arch, it had been beaten into submission with a hammer, and locked away inside him. With every word that echoed around his mind, linking to his old persona, it started to re-emerge. He feared what was growing inside him, whatever it was, but the drumming in his head seemed to be telling him to keep it from his superiors, to let it grow until he knew what it was. To embrace it...

"I've looked into your modus operandi Doctor," Shaw spoke up suddenly, "Whizzing around wherever you want, saving the lives you deem worthy of your intervention. So tell me, what value do you assign to the humans that you saw at the park? Where they fit into your worldview, do they have a place in your god complex?" He licked his lips with anticipation and grinned. "Bring back the parasite, or they will all die. I activated contingency Delta-Five-Sigma-Seven in the park, and they're all infected with a virus, that unless we remotely deactivate it will kill them in under three hours. Everyone there dies and it's a propaganda victory for me of how the presence of aliens is spreading disease and killing our people. But I have no wish to harm my fellow humans if you're willing to comply. Bring me the parasite and its host, and everyone lives. Make your choice invaders..."
Back to top Go down
Alice Robinson
Beginner
Beginner
Alice Robinson

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:25 am

(You can skip me again. Not much Alice can do.)
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:06 pm

The Rani looked at Shaw,"so you deem the man who hates a weapons a threat. But you would kill a whole park of people to catch a girl that you want to kill. How is killing humans going to help your propaganda,because he has been coming and going on this planet so long it would not make sense. I have been living here for almost ten years myself. The girl and the parasite are not a threat. I think it is the T.A.R.D.I.S ,you want not the girl."

" How is this humane? You sound like the thing people should fear. That girl will die without the parasite. So,you would go to the length of insanity to make the world how you want it. I am a citizen of London, and you sir, are repeating yourself,like a broken record. So where is your handler,the hateful guy with the laptop. The wording if different but it is basically the same. Besides,the Daleks what other aliens have you ran into. Besides,congrats on being deemed worthy enough by the Daleks to live, that is a feet,they usually exterminate everyone. I mean it is the first thing they utter,creepy little pepper shakers. Wonder,who came up with that design,I know what will strike fear into people pepper shakers of doom. "

She grinned as she made eye contact. She had a feeling she knew him,and she would not sleep well letting it stew in her head. She wishes she could flip the rambling off. She would like to sound proper,and not swerve into another topic so quick. But,she wanted to find out about the 'Dalek camp' he was in.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:13 pm

Scowling slightly, the Doctor began pacing the cell. He promised that girl he would keep her safe, yet here he was stuck in a situation where he had to bring her right back into danger to save the lives of dozens of people.

Casting a look at Rani, he narrowed his eyes slightly then slipped his sonic out of his pocket. Rani, the TARDIS is pre-programmed to leave if I 'appen to activate the emergency protocol. She'll fly right to Sonya for safety. With 'ow many time's the woman stole my TARDIS, I know she'll take care of her." He murmured so only she could hear then flicked the button on his Sonic, activating the homing beacon for the TARDIS to lock onto.

Within seconds the ship began to materialize within the cell, the doors facing the opposite wall it landed against to keep wandering eyes from looking inside. Once it fully appeared, he strode up to the doors and slipped the key into the lock before opening it slowly.

"Come out now, it's me."
Back to top Go down
Alice Robinson
Beginner
Beginner
Alice Robinson

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:59 pm

"Doctor? What's going on?" asked that small, too-innocent voice. Alice was such a sheltered child, though she would never say it out loud. In her desperate need to be something other than sickly, frail, and antisocial, she'd latched onto her intelligence. However, all the book-smarts in the world weren't going to get her out of this situation.

The skinny form of Alice quietly appeared from behind the console, looking at the nearby concrete wall and paling a little. Intuition kicked in, as well as Pisca informing her that Shaw was very close by. The host girl retreated a step, looking like she was about to run away. Of course she assumed the worst of the situation. Leviathan had attempted the violent abduction of a child, and she'd been forced to run, hide, and was now being brought right back in so that they could kill her in an attempt to find and kill Pisca, who was intelligent enough and small enough to easily escape capture.

"... you know what'll happen if I go out there," she whispered, one hand travelling protectively to the back of her neck, slipping under her hair to press against the soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:53 pm

Shaw looked at the TARDIS in awe, "Oh I could have fun with this..." he muttered. His eyes watched the doors expectantly but when no-one appeared he scowled. He cursed under his breath then rapped his knuckles against the seemingly-wooden exterior. "Come out!" he shouted, "Co-operate now and I'll find a cell for both you and your host alien. If I have to get you myself I will go forwards with the extraction and I imagine that will be very painful for both of you." The truth was, as tempting as it seemed to remove the parasite, he didn't want to go through the trouble - not now that he had a new toy to play with anyway. "You are beautiful..." Shaw muttered, stroking the side of the ship again. He'd seen pictures in the files but he never thought he'd see it in reality, and yet it was as if he already had, somewhere...

He turned and looked at the Rani, his eyes narrowing: "You're boring me..." he muttered, "Perhaps I'll have you muted." Suddenly, he lunged forwards towards the bars, stopping himself just before reaching them: "You are no citizen of London," he spat, "You're an alien invader and illegal immigrant. You have no rights except those I deem you." He glanced over at the Doctor: "When the girl is in a cell, then I'll deactivate the virus."

"Porter!" he screamed out suddenly, wheeling around to face away from them all. Porter scurried back in like a little boy who'd just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar by his mother. "Get a team ready, I want this machine secured for examination. Get the TARDIS restraining bolts that they've been working up in the labs." He turned back to the TARDIS and whispered: "You're mine now..."
Back to top Go down
Alice Robinson
Beginner
Beginner
Alice Robinson

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:08 pm

"... I'll die first," she whimpered, tears beginning to well up in her eyes, "I can't live without him... they'll take Pisca away no matter what I do, and I know for a fact it'll kill me. I won't die at the hands of some inhuman monster like Shaw is!"

With that, Alice's hand slammed down on the console in anger before a choked sob escaped her, looking up at the Doctor in mingled terror and anger. The small human sniffled and clenched her teeth, stifling another sob, no doubt.

"If he wants me, he'll have to come and get me himself. I'm still a citizen of the United Kingdom. I've got rights. I have a birth certificate, a social security number, doctor's notes, a record of my allergies and medical conditions... everything to prove that I'm human! He's got no right to do this to me, and Pisca is a part of me, so that means he's under my protection and has my rights! I... I just want to go home."

Alice's anger was short-lived, it seemed. Instead, the child was starting to tear at the seams, unused to trauma, unused to being faced with death, and completely unprepared for the reality that she might lose the one constant in her life: Pisca.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 10:26 pm

The Rani raised an eyebrow at the doctor signalling that she heard him,and all else failed she still had her TARDIS. She had a cell phone that she used to call him to pick her up. She really needed to build herself some kind of device for a weapon. She could not see how the doctor did it with only his trusted sonic screwdriver.

She Looked towards Shaw,as she said," Invaders,invade,destroy,and enslave. I am a visitor if you want to get technical. You get me anywhere near a lab and you will find out why,me being talkative is a good thing."

"Told you he wanted the TARDIS,"she said where only the doctor could hear her.

The Rani watched Shaw talking about the TARDIS,as she said,"Examine you are more like me then you know."

She looked at the TARDIS,and hoped the doctor would be able to save her in time. Will the ship could be a he or she,did TARDIS even have a gender. if so,her must be a male,turning into port a potty all the time. Could be it had been in a stasis mode so long,it was having fun. She really needed to find a way to communicate with her ship,she had so much tinkering to do when she gets out of this predicament.

Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:32 am

"I am nothing like you!" Shaw screamed at the Rani, before turning back to the TARDIS. "Time's up," he called, then started to rattle the doors. No luck. He slammed his fist against the door in frustration then turned away. "Break it open" he ordered as a team of heavily armoured and armed men entered the room, carrying what appeared to be a battering ram, and set to work on the doors of the TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
Alice Robinson
Beginner
Beginner
Alice Robinson

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 9:39 am

BANG!

BANG!

Even without being able to see what was happening outside, she knew they were trying to break down the doors. They were going to break into the TARDIS and come after her-

Alice, run!

Like a deer freed from the shock of headlights, Alice turned and fled into the hallways of the TARDIS, not caring where she could end up. Anywhere was better than the thought of having to face down soldiers. She didn't stand a chance. It was hard enough on her when Pisca blasted the first net away, she just might pass out if he did much more.

"Pisca, you have to go. They won't be able to find you if you separate from me. I won't make it if they force us apart, but-"

No! I'm not leaving you, not now, not when you need me the most. Alice, we can do this.

The girl paused for a breather, looking quite grim, and once again staring into the eyes of something that wasn't really there.

"No, we can't. The TARDIS can't protect us forever. The Doctor can't help us. Neither can the woman he was with. Just promise me... promise me, Pisca, that if they get me, you'll leave. Don't give them the satisfaction of tearing us apart with their own hands. I have a better chance of surviving the psychic shock if I choose to let go. Separate yourself and fly. You'll find me again. I know you will."

... only as a last resort, but you better not stop running, even if I have to make you run myself.

"I won't."

With that, she took off again. She'd picked a terrible day to wear a skirt... but at least she had tights on underneath to preserve her modesty.

Back to top Go down
Alice Robinson
Beginner
Beginner
Alice Robinson

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm

(Hey Sayo, it's your turn.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2