Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Name Of The Doctor I_vote_lcapThe Name Of The Doctor I_voting_barThe Name Of The Doctor I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Name Of The Doctor I_vote_lcapThe Name Of The Doctor I_voting_barThe Name Of The Doctor I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Name Of The Doctor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

The Name Of The Doctor Empty
PostSubject: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:38 pm

(This is something I've planned for a bit. I don't think Moffat will do this idea justice, so here's my take on it)Something happened in the year 2013, something The Doctor will never forget. His 13th and final hour. Only one man could have brought about his end. The man who remained a mystery to the Time Lords. The Name of The Doctor has been revealed. Silence has fallen. This is the story of how The Doctor died.

The Doctor ran about the TARDIS, in his usual fashion. Pressing buttons, and pulling levers. His machine interior was a dark blue color, a spherical shape. Circular lights lined the walls, a deeper blue light filled the almost night looking room. The floor of the room was metal grates. Others thought it looked too much like London nights, but he liked it.The Doctor smiled as the machine made the normal sound, indicating he had landed. He thought he was going to the Oodsphere, but when he grabbed his hat, coat, and ran outside, he was on earth. "Why..?" He simply stated.

When he looked around, it looked like a normal London day. The air was thick, and the day was foggy. He could barely see 5 feet Infront of himself. It was almost...ominous. As he walked along, he saw people going about their day. But from a distance, there was a man watching, waiting, and planning. This man, was an enigma. A mystery. Only known as...The Other
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:15 pm

"Oi, watch where your going." Sonya grumbled as another person practically rammed into her shoulder. Reaching up, she rubbed the sore spot that had formed there and scowled at the man as he vanished around the corner behind her. Turning back around, she shifted the knapsack on her shoulders and crossed the road towards the park. Looking up quickly, she scanned the area until her eyes finally caught sight of a bench off to the left of where she stood and directed herself towards it, the lunch she had just bought packed away in her bag, reminding her of the past few days with little or nothing to eat. "I really ought to stop running around for a while... I forget to eat on a daily basis if I keep jumping around like that." She let out a low sigh and settled herself down on the cool wood, her bag already settled on the bench beside her as she dug through it, searching for the plastic container she stuffed in there only moments ago.
Settling back once she found it, Sonya stared at the passing people with interest for the first time in days, watching as they went about their lives and errands while she ate. "Hm... Standing still in the middle of a sidewalk..." She mumbled around her fork thoughtfully, her gaze dropping on a single man nearly directly across the street from her, a frown crossing her features as she studied him with increased interest. "Not exactly invisible."
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:53 pm

The Doctor wandered around aimlessly, until he found a bench with a woman on it. Since the fog was so thick, he couldn't see her face from where he was. He just saw it, and walked over to sit on it. "Silence will fall..." A whisper in his ear hissed as he sat. He payed literally no attention to it as he sat. The Doctor saw a man when he sat down. He wore a hood, but when The Doctor sat, the man seemingly disappeared. But the man, The Doctor would see more of him, sooner than he thought. "Hello, how's it goin-" Te Doctor stopped as he saw the woman next to him. Sonya...not her, but he other universe counterpart. He didn't know why, but he didnt like her her. He knew she wasn't trying to replace his Sonya, but he couldn't help but think it. The Doctor had started to accept her death, and the other Sonya.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:59 pm

Sonya blinked up at the man, her entire body freezing in place as soon as she realized exactly who he is. Swallowing thickly, she looked back down at her food on her lap, appetite forgotten as she struggled with the sudden urge to jump up and run off, away from his piercing eyes that seemed to blame her whenever they were turned on her. "Um..." She started, only her voice caught, causing it to cut off and fall silent again. Clearing her throat, Sonya tried again, still staring at the food on her lap as she tried to work out the right words to say to him. "H- Hello again." Biting down on her lower lip, she shut her eyes, waiting for the sudden backlash that was bound to come from him. The accusing words, the anger in his voice. She had gone nearly two years since seeing him in the TARDIS, and the sound of his voice, the anger and resentment in each syllable still stung to this day. "Sorry, I'll go. No need to worry about seeing me..." She said quickly, picking up the container of food and shoving it into a bin next to the bench and zipping up her knapsack to sling back onto her shoulders. "Um... Right, nice seeing you. I'll be off now, maybe Paris, or Egypt, I love the pyramids." Realizing she was rambling, Sonya shook her head and clamped her mouth shut before getting to her feet.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:16 am

"Wait." He said. The Doctor didnt need this Sonya to hate him. "Listen..." He started with a sigh, he felt bad about what happened last time they met. It was about 50 years his time, so he had a while to think about what happened. "I'm sorry I was so cruel last time I saw you. I had just lost someone close to me, and then you show up..." He said. He wanted to atleast be a friend to her. "Silence will fall......." The hissing came back, now Thr Doctor was worried a bit. Who was inside of his head?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:26 am

"It's not like it was my choice. You could have been a bit more hospitable considering my side of the entire story." Sonya snapped at him, her patience for trying to get through to this man reaching it's end. "I was ripped from the world I knew and loved only to be landed there, and who's the first person I meet? Someone that seemingly helps me at first then blows up on me once he realizes I'm not on the brink of death! How great is that? And you know what else? I've had a couple of years to think about this, and yes, I've read through her Journal. She loved you with every fiber of her being, she saved your worthless hide and what do you do? You go against everything she asked of you! She had a copy of that letter she wrote in her Journal, she even asked for you to help me, keep an eye out for me and make sure I'm safe. What do you do? Kick me out of your ship and leave me stranded on some planet in some universe I had never knew existed until moments ago! So yes, I'm angry, but you know what? I tried to put that aside, I've tried to see it from your point, but you know what, Doctor Man? If you loved her, why would you break a wish that she asked for you in her last words to you specifically..?" Taking a deep breath, she panted as she glared at the Doctor, her anger seeming to have sprung from absolutely no where all at once. Every day she had spent here, all the anger, confusion and sadness welling up inside until it finally burst at the sight of this one man sitting in front of her. "Do you know how much I've gone through, all of the trouble I've been in simply because this universe is so vastly different from my own?" She finally asked him quietly, her heart beats slowing down bit by bit as she calmed. Sinking down onto the bench next to him, she put her head into her hands and let out a low groan. "I didn't ask to be drug here, I didn't ask to be her replacement, the least you could have done was be my friend until I got on my own two feet. Then you could have said to shove off if you couldn't stand my face. I don't even look like she did when she died. I look like her before she regenerated for the first time. You never saw that face besides when she was a child. How can you hate me for a name...?"
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:53 pm

"This is your final hour, Doctor..." The hissing continued. Someone was playing with his mind. "Listen, I've very sorry, but we have to go...Now. I have very little time to explain, and I can't, probably because I don't know what's going on. And I cannot tell you how sorry I am, I've had 50 years to think about what I did. But right now, we need to leave." He says, a serious look on his face. The Doctor ran to the TARDIS, he had no idea if he was in trouble or not, but he didnt want to stay and find out.

"There's no use running, Doctor. Your time is coming to a close. Unlucky number 13." The voice echoed through his mind. This reminded him of when he had a split personality with a Cyberman, but there wasnt another him inside of his mind. As the fog lifted, a man was watching him. A man, wearing a cloak similar to the one Rassilon wore when his past self sent him back into the Time Lock. "No... Not him...I already sent him back..." He muttered. Was he seeing things? Or was Rassilon back?
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:12 pm

The ominous gaze and moaning sound of the TARDIS echoed throughout the ship as The Doctor stood over the controls in a, seemingly, hypnotically and unbreakable fixation. The lights had dimmed down to conserve power as the controls had not been used in the past hour despite having The Doctor inside. He had stood there for nearly three hours, just staring off into space, his mind pondering the loss of a close friend he had chosen to visit just a day ago. Suddenly a voice echoed throughout the control room; the hissing tone to it causing a chill to slither down The Doctor's back. "Silence..shall..fall" The voice hissed, snapping The Doctor out of his gaze as the TARDIS thrust forward as if something had grabbed it and was tugging it to force to to go somewhere.

The scanner frantically read off the readings from the time vortex as the ship was propelled through it by an unknown force. "What?! What? What!!!" The Doctor proclaimed in utter shock and confusion as the TARDIS zoomed through the 80's, 90's, and 2000's until finally arriving in 2013, as it read the various circular code that ultimately meant, a gigantic fixed point. "What fixed point happens in 2013? Well..besides the obvious but..what else?" The Doctor mumbled to himself as curiosity and fascination overwhelmed him and compelled him to run down the ramp, forget his trench coat and burst through the doors and into the streets of modern day London.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Sonya planted her feet just outside of the Thirteenth Doctor's TARDIS and crossed her arms, a wary expression plastered across her face. The last time she had been inside this particular control room, she wasn't exactly welcome. "Why exactly do we have to go anywhere? I was perfectly happy sitting there on that bench enjoying my lunch until you sat down and began spouting nonsense about leaving. If you have to leave fine, but I don't see the point on why I have to go with you." Biting down on her lower lip, she eyed the surrounding area then drug them back to the open door, watching the Doctor as he passed to and fro in her line of view only to vanish again. She had been itching to go back inside this particular TARDIS for years, the view she had gotten was fleeting last time she was inside, and from the flashes she remembered, it looked like it was a different design. "What did you do to the TARDIS control room? It looks... Darker."
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Well it has been 50 years, and I think it looks groovy." He says, running around, almost frantic. "No...No no!" He yells. "The TARDIS won't respond to my commands! A fixed point in time is going to occur... But what... What?!" He says as he runs back outside. The man was still standing, and watching. "That man is Rassilon, creator of Time Lords and he wants to kill both of us." The Doctor says. The man in the distance was hooded, so he was just assuming.

The groans of The TARDIS echoed through the streets. The streets were clear of all other people, and they were silent, besides the TARDIS sounds. The Doctor looked over, and there was another TARDIS. And a man with groovy hair bursted out of the doors. "10..." He muttered as he saw him.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Sonya looked over her shoulder and felt a smile light her face, a Doctor that liked her at least. "Doctor!" She shouted, her voice sounding relived as she ran over to meet him, her knapsack bouncing behind her with each step. "About time you showed up. He says some guy named Rassilon is over there..." She added in a quieter tone, nodding over at the hooded man across the street from them and frowned slightly, looking back up at the younger Doctor, confusion written over her face. "Said something about him being the creator of all the Time Lords... He wants to kill us or something."
Looking back over her shoulder, she glanced at the other Doctor and let out a low sigh, taking a stance beside the one she was near, her hands reaching up to grab the straps on her knapsack tightly. The stress she had clearly showing in her hands as the knuckles grew white from the tightness of her grip. "I have no idea about any of this, but maybe you could clarify..."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:04 pm

"Sonya" The Doctor replied with a growing smirk as he turned his attention over to her, "First take a breath. Then walk with me over to my future self..." he paused as he peered over to the hooded men then the thirteenth incarnation of himself, "If that is Rassilon..then we are in a universe of trouble" he mumbled under neath his breath. Striding over to 13, The Doctor gazed over to the hooded man once more before coming up to the side of 13 and turning his attention to him, "Doctor" he said nonchalantly with a smirk.

The worries he once had back in the TARDIS a few moments ago were now seemingly all but gone, hardly even a trace was left over. It seemed that the remedy known simply as Sonya, had cured him of his loneliness and slight depression. Although the appearance of his future incarnation and the possibility of the return of Rassilon only added to his excitement and unusual happiness. Other times the return of Rassilon would have been horrendous but sense he was with these two, it lightened the load. Admittedly, The Doctor was growing fond of his future incarnation and especially the team of him and Sonya, they made a good pair, and even better, they brought a smile to his face.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:29 pm

"Ten, Rassilon is back, fixed point in time, something about silence falling, and I lost my badger." He rambles. Why was Rassilon back, and how? Charlie would make things better, but he lost him...again. "Anyway, we're stuck in 2013 and we have no idea why. Let's get a move on. A faint question entered The Doctor's mind. Why was Rassilon just standing there? Not attacking, not killing every living thing in site. Why? Why wasnt Gallifrey floating around in the sky? This wasnt like his usual 'happy go lucky' self.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Sonya hesitated for a moment, shooting another look over at the hooded figure before joining the two Doctors, her hands gripping on the straps of her knapsack tightly again, ignoring the fact her nails were digging into the palms of her hands at the moment. "Why are we stuck here? Your TARDIS should be working anyway, have you tried everything?" She finally asked, unable to think of any questions centering around the Rassilon figure that stood in the distance, sending a crawling sensation across her back from his stare. "You'd think she'd take you out of here instantly with the danger nearby... Actually, from what I've read, your TARDIS should avoid any circumstance where it would land anywhere another version of the TARDIS would be..." She added as an afterthought, glancing over her shoulder at Ten's blue box not far behind them then back at the one in front of her with a frown crossing her features, cutting through the worry that had been there moments ago. "On top of all that... Where is everyone, you'd think they would start to wonder about two Police Boxes sitting feet apart from each other here anyway."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:50 pm

"Perception filter" The Doctor explained in a mumble as he took a step forward to Rassilon, "They all notice..but don't care". He squinted his eyes and raised an eyebrow before taking another step forward and quickly flipping out his sonic screwdriver then scanning the hooded figure. Upon glancing down to read the scans, The Doctor once more peered up to the hooded figure and his mind began to deeply ponder its true intentions, "It's Rassilon alright..but there's something off about him." he mumbled, "Like he's stuck in the void like the Dalek void ship all those years ago".
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:03 pm

The Hooded figure walked torward them now. His steps slowly picking up pace until he was running at them. "Everyone, into my TARDIS, now!" He says as he opens the doors to the machine. The figure came closer and ringing began in his ears as all he heard was "The end of you is near! Silence will fall!!" The Doctor ignored the ringing and rushed inside, waiting for everyone to get in so he could close, and lock the doors.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:06 pm

Sonya slipped into the doors and stood behind him, her eyes locked on the figure running at them, a curious look on her face as she watched it run towards them. Something about the figure was hauntingly familiar, something small, what was it? Shaking her head slightly, she gritted her teeth while trying to get a better glimpse of him from behind the older Doctor, her eyes narrowing slightly as she did. "That voice." She finally said to herself, so soft the other two couldn't hear it. "Something about his voice."
Taking a step away from the door, she leaned against one of the rails surrounding the control panel and reached back to grip it with her hands, unable to take her eyes away from the figure as it drew closer to the TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:10 pm

With widened eyes, The Doctor spun on his heel and bolted into the TARDIS without another thought. Just before entering 13's TARDIS, he quickly thrust his arm outwards and locked his TARDIS with the activation of his sonic screwdriver then tucked it into his suit just as the sides of 13's TARDIS loomed over him and shaded him from the sun that stood over the city. Immediately the different atmosphere of the interior of the TARDIS struck The Doctor like a brick wall. But the one thing that would never change no matter which version of the desktop TARDIS was the TARDIS herself; the all to familiar groan greeted him and pulled his attention up to the controls which he ran his hand across with a smile. The new control console reminded him of the first time he saw the TARDIS, when he took it from his people on Gallifrey. It was a nice change for once, especially to this version of The Doctor whom did not like change that much.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:31 pm

The Doctor closed the doors with a bang, and locked them. He then activated the shields, grabbed something that looked like a big wristband, and stopped in his tracks. "Everyone, this is a last resort, follow me, we'll lose him at The Eye Of Harmony." He had no choice but to do this. It wasn't his style, but this needed to be done. This man, Rassilon, or whoever it was, they were gonna be sorry they ever messed with The Doctor, both of them. "Come on then, let's go!" Banging on the TARDIS doors began as he started to walk down the halls. "Hurry up everyone!"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Casting a glance at the other Doctor, Sonya raised an eyebrow and lifted her shoulders in a shrug before following the older one into the TARDIS, her eyes darting around the area, taking in all of the details around her in the process. "And what exactly is the Eye of Harmony?" She finally asked quietly, falling into step just behind him, her eyes drifting from the walls and to the floor as she spoke, unwilling to look up and see his figure in front of her. "It doesn't sound exactly... Well, the name is misleading from the way you spoke of it." Reaching up, she tugged on a strand of her hair nervously, her teeth clamping down on her lower lip as she did, her gaze finally moving up to look at the Doctor's back curiously. All of the things she had heard of today, Rassilon, the TARDIS's not wanting to leave. The only thing that really bothered her was his tone of voice when he spoke of the Eye. "What is it..?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:53 pm

The Doctor rose an eyebrow, his facial expression dropping to one of complete seriousness as he followed to the two through the seemingly endless hallways and passages of the TARDIS interior. He knew inside of him how dangerous the eye of harmony was and he knew that his future incarnation knew as well. Eventually he caught up to Sonya just in time to hear her mumbling question which caused an almost aggravated sigh to escape his lips, "Remember that night with Attilla?" he asked her, indirectly answering her question, "When it came down to you and your memory? Well...think of it like that. You want to know what's going on and what the eye is, use that memory i know you have. You may not enjoy using it..but you know the answers, probably more than we do".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:56 pm

"I am not her!" Sonya snapped at the younger Doctor, anger clearly showing on her face as she spun around to face him. "She died! I'm from another universe where I never did anything that she did. Stop assuming that I have her memories, assuming that I'm her just in a different incarnation! She died, Doctor. End of story, there is nothing left of her besides a Journal I can hardly read and a Sonic that you reprogrammed to me!" Taking a deep breath, she picked up her pace and walked away from him as quick as she could, trying to calm her temper as it rose up, hot and angry in her head. Clenching her hands around her straps tightly, she took another slow breath and closed her eyes for a moment before turning around to face him again with a small frown. "I'm not her, I don't have her memories. Only mine."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:09 pm

The Doctor nodded and extended the serious frowned facial expression he had prominently displayed for the past couple of minutes, "Yeah" he mumbled before forcing a smile and placing a hand on her shoulder, "And good thing too. I like you better, she kept ordering me around" he finished with a chuckle. His chuckle turned into a slight laugh as he moved past her and followed his future incarnation through the halls of the TARDIS, "Allons-y Sonya, don't want to get lost in here" he called back to her once he had controlled his laughter and sudden happiness.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:15 pm

"Ladies please, we have no time for friendly conversations!" Yelled Thirteen. An alarm sound blasted through the TARDIS as they neared the door to the Eye of Harmony. "He's gotten into the TARDIS..." He trailed off. This was getting insane. But he anticipated this, and it was going to happen sooner or later. He pounded the button to open the door, and he walked in. "The TARDIS will keep him at bay for as long as she can, but he'll find us very soon." He said as he walked along the path way inside of the room. The heat from the Eye of Harmony was incredible, but they had to wait...wait until he came for his plan to work
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Sonya stepped inside the room, her eyes immediately going towards the center. "I take it that is the Eye." She finally said softly, taking a small step towards it, her head tilting to the side as she studied the source of heat with intense interest. "And... Excuse my lack of knowledge here, but how exactly is that going to stop this Rassilon? I mean... It's an impressive piece of machinery, no doubt, but I really don't see how it can help any of us right now if he were to burst into this room." Turning back to face the two Doctors, she searched their faces for a moment before her eyes narrowed slightly in suspicion. "You know what it can do. You already know what is going to happen, now if I'm in here with you two, I want to know. Don't hide anything from me either, I"ll know if your lying." She said in the same quiet voice, each word leveled evenly as she spoke them. "What does it do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Name Of The Doctor
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next