Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Meeting in RL I_vote_lcapMeeting in RL I_voting_barMeeting in RL I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Meeting in RL

Go down 
+15
Archiving and Artifice
15th Doctor/Nathan Tanner
Toni Lucas
The Rani
Theta Sigma
Clara Oswin Oswald
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Xeltia Sigma
Hanna_Holloway
13th Doctor
Robin
Jenny
TheInventor/Tim Wallace
Sayo/9Th Doctor
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Meeting in RL Empty
PostSubject: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:05 am

((Everyone participating in this RP MUST play as themselves, how they would react etc etc. NOT YOUR CHARACTER!!! It doesn't have to be the exact RL situation like where you live etc etc. Just IF YOU WERE ABLE TO COME))

The night sky lit up with sparks of light, the sound emitting throughout the entire city of Lebanon, Kansas; people cheered and roared with childish delight as this marked yet another year of this country of the United States of America had birthed its independence. David, having finally gotten himself a car, and in turn, freedom, had drove himself to this special spot in the hopes of finding something interesting for once, maybe the odd and seemingly out there hope that everyone from his beloved RP site would finally get together.

Releasing a sigh, he gazed out to the mirror hanging above him and rolled his eyes, "Yep. Just another year" he mumbled before getting out of the car, his margaritaville flip flops smacking the concrete curb to the side of his vehicle. His long, slightly tight, dark blue jeans just barely missed the edge of his heels as he walked through the open door of a bar and grill, his Florida Gators blue t-shirt standing proud upon his chest just a tad bit tight revealing the work he had put into his workouts.

His hair was styled partially similar to the tenth Doctors hair but a little more raggedy and all over the place; it drew some attention as he walked over to the bar and sat down onto one of the open stools, his black leather wallet in his right back pocket pushing up against him as he sat down. "Just give me a drink" He mumbled to the bartender as he glanced over at the tv hanging in the corner showing the fireworks celebration, "You don't look old enough to drink" he replied, "But i am old enough to not care" David replied in the same tone. The bartender huffed as he walked to the back to get him his drink, David's eyes fixed on the television screen.

Last edited by 10th Doctor on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Meeting in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:13 am

Niki let out a huff of air, glaring down at her phone as it beeped one last time before dying completely on her. "Oh Sure, yell at me now! Why didn't you say you needed charged before I left the hotel?" Scowling slightly, she shoved it into her backpack and hoisted it onto her shoulders before shoving her way into the bar David had told her about, her eyes searching around the room before finally spotting the familiar shock of hair sitting at the bar and grinning to herself. Slipping into the stool next to him, she put her bag on the floor in front of her, eyes already locked onto the tv overhead, mesmerized by the bright lights being shown. "David, you don't really look like your happy. What happened to the usual 'What are you doing here?' attitude you have whenever I show up, yeah?" Her eyes shifted to the corners, a wide grin breaking across her face as Niki turned to face him fully, her fingers tapping on the counter idly out of nervous habit. "No hello?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Meeting in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:19 am

David turned his gaze over to the voice that was emitting from beside him, unbeknownst to him it was Niki until his eyes met her's and quickly, his smile matched her's as well. "Niki!!" He proclaimed, chuckling as he quickly embraced her in a hug that nearly caused him to fall out of the chair but, thankfully, he quickly regained his balance as he pulled back and away from the hug, "And i am not like that in real life..that's my Doctor Who bravado...although the only thing missing from you and Sonya is a wig" he joked, releasing a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Meeting in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:32 am

Niki laughed brightly and stuck her tongue out at him in a playful motion. "Just because she had a picture of me in a wig for a version of her, does not mean that I should act like her." Shaking her head, she pushed him with her shoulder gently before getting the tenders attention and ordering a beer. "Besides, I'm a nice person, you should know that after all, why else would you be my friend?" Lifting the bottle to her lips, her eyes drifted over his shoulder, watching the door for a moment before resuming her inspection of his face. "So, who all do you expect to show up..? I know Liam said he might, not sure how, Nat... I really don't know. She's a bit hard to understand."
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

Meeting in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:39 am

Bella looked at her sister's Ipad as she walked around Lebanon,Kansas she was wearing and purple jeans her hair was short brown brown eyes lots of freckles well not alot but there were many and glasses like the the 10th Doctor's and she was short her sister shouted at her to give the Ipad back,"One second I'm replying..." She gave the Ipad back when she was done and looked up at the sky she looked at the fireworks, "bright...And awesome..." She smiled sitting down near a bar and looking at the sky and crossed her arms cause she had so much energy she could explode mumbled something under her breath and sighed, "Summer...Best part of the year until school.." she hugged her knees looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Meeting in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:42 am

Sidney crossed one arm behind her back as she stood on the sidewalk and stared. "Is this it? Stupid directions, I should just get like a GPS watch or something. That should be a thing. And I'm talking to myself again. Shut up.." She winced, moving her hand to push her glasses up her nose. Taking a glance around the street, she sighed, hoping she was guessing the right place. She almost started talking to herself again, but with a quick mental scolding, she merely winced again and shook it off. Her face was already turning bright red and she wasn't even inside yet. Literally having to tell herself not to wince again, she crossed her arms behind her back and walked inside, looking around for anyone who looked similar to Niki, since she was the only one who she had really seen enough pictures of to recognize. She moved over to lean against the wall, trying not to stand in the middle of the way while she looked around - of course looking every other place but the one she was supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Meeting in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:45 am

David glanced around the bar and grill, his eyes passing across several couples and groups of people having a good time on this fourth of July until finally he caught the outline of Sidney, Lukas and finally, the faint image of Bella outside of the establishment. Gesturing Niki's attention over to the three, David chuckled, "I'm guessing those are our lovely and loyal members", his words barely able to escape his lips without a slight laugh as he pushed the glasses on his face up a bit so they didn't fall off completely.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Meeting in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:50 am

"I'm going to get you a glasses chain for your birthday or something David. Keep those tings on your face." Chuckling to herself, she lifted her beer to her lips again, draining it quickly before getting to her feet again, already grabbing the bag from the floor and shrugging it back onto her shoulders. "Come on, might as well go greet them properly." She said with a wide grin at David, practically bouncing from foot to foot in anticipation. "I can't honestly believe Nat managed to get here." Niki added, looking over at the small figure just inside the bar area, guessing wildly that it had to be her, the youngest girl on the site anyway. Tugging on David's arm, she pulled him towards the grill area of the establishment, her eyes roaming from Nat over to Lukas with a low chuckle. "Yeah, they have to be part of the family. Looking like they don't fit anywhere."
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Meeting in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:52 am

Liam had just gotten out of a cab in Kansas. His brown hair right Infront of his rectangle glasses. After hours of being badgered by a kid on the plane for his accent, and saving up the money for the trip, he was finally across the globe, in America. Nicki had invited him to meet her and David, and his initial response was "Groovy!". Liam looked like a normal guy, he had brown hair similar to that of Rory's, when it wasnt combed, which was almost always. But Liam's hair was darker. He wore a blue t-shirt with dark blue jeans, and converse on. He walked around for a bit, lost. "Liam where are you?" He talked to himself. He had no idea where he was going or who he would meet, but they would know who he was as soon as he talked, thanks to his Scottish Accent.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Meeting in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:03 am

Sidney saw David and Niki walking closer and ducked her head down. Wait what? What're you doing?! Look up, that's the whole point of being here genius!! Agh, shut up! She winced again from biting her tongue, making herself leave her alone - logic. She forced herself to look up, feeling her face start to burn. Really? Now? Mentally sighing, she raised her arm a bit to wave halfheartedly, trying her hardest not to wince AGAIN. What was that? That was a fail. Hopefully they didn't notice me and I can just walk away. Haha yeah right. She moved to push her glasses up her nose again, knowing full well they weren't falling.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

Meeting in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:14 am

Bella yawned and rubbed her eyes and looked around she ripped out a closed dandelion and started picking at it, "Middle of the USA...Cool..." She got cold and untied the sweat shirt that was tied around her waist and put it on she sighed and huffed a bit she looked at the bar and looked around for her mom, "I don't want to get in trouble..." She looked at the ground and laid down on the small patch of grass near the street and the sidewalk she sighed and was really bored, "where's my sister's Ipad when I need it..." She looked up at the sky again and put her hands crossed over her chest like a dead person in a coffin.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Meeting in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:18 am

David walked over to the overly shy Sidney who tried frantically to hide from them, the smile growing on his face as he came closer to her, "So this is the real Nat" he finally said, once standing behind the table she was ducking under, "Going to say hello or do you prefer the shelter of the table?" he asked her rhetorically, making a mental note of Liam who he gave a slight wave to.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Meeting in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:38 am

Honestly I'd prefer the table... Sidney resisted the urge to wince and stood up, waving to David again. Again with the awkward wave! That's not helping! GAH! She didn't really want to say anything - talking was bad. Talking lead to more awkwardness. Guessing she probably looked like a tomato at this point, she looked down at her shoes. Eye contact was bad. Eye contact led to talking. SHUT UP! She had a nagging feeling that she should probably say something... oh joy. "Hi..." She squeaked out, wincing at the sound of her stupid voice. Part of her was screaming at her to run, magically catch the next flight home, crawl under her bed, and just lay down and die.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

Meeting in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:41 am

"You coming or not?" The black haired older sister shouted as she raced around the hotel room, her boyfriend already downstairs and pulling the car around. "Where are we going again?" The brunette asks, her voice muffled by the pillow she had her face pressed into. "The bar. The one you specifically told us to go to." The first girl answered, tossing a shirt to the side as she searched for a good shirt to wear. The brunette rolls over, her hair haphazardly askew and the blankets tossed around the bed. "Oh yeah. And I didn't tell you we should go there. I just informed that that particular bar was a good choice." She replied, sitting up in the bed tiredly and stretching her arms. "This early?" She asked, wandering to the bathroom to take a shower and then get dressed. "It's dark out. You've been asleep the whole day!" The first girl shouted over the water.

After a shower, getting dressed and a quick brush of the hair, the brunette was ready to go. The car pulled out front, the three left to go to the bar, the brunette driving. "Slow down!" The first girl yelled. "I'm not going fast!" The brunette countered, taking a turn. "Morgan!" The girl shouted, gripping the Oh-SHAME ON YOU! handle. The brunette laughed and the car came to a stop, looking over at her sister. "Heh. I was going fast? You should see me on the quad." She said, tossing the keys to the first girls Boyfriend. "Welp. We're here. Happy now?" She said, rolling her eyes. "I'm a better driver than you. Right Steve?" Morgan asked the first girl's boyfriend. He shrugged, knowing that she really was a better driver than her sister, Jae, whom still didn't have her drivers license.

After the three were seated at a table in the bar, Jae and Steve got some beers, Jae passing a beer to her younger sister. "Don't tell mom." She simply said, smiling. Morgan took the beer and sniffed it, "Yeah, cause she'd care. She's given me beer and wine before, not like this is any different." She replied, taking a drink and grimacing. "Oh this is horrible." She set the beer down and looked around the bar instead, looking for the people she had come to this bar to see in the first place. "It's beer. It's supposed to taste like that." Jae said, giving a light laugh. Morgan shrugged, her eyes going over a group of people, one of which looked sorta like the tenth Doctor. 'David?' She thought, not wanting to sound stupid. She turned back around and looked at her sister and raised her eyebrows, smiling. "I'd rather stick to wine. But, since it's here, I'll stick with the only bottle of beer I'll be drinking." She said, taking another sip of the drink and grimacing at the taste. 'Horrible. Horrible, horrible, horrible. Never drinking beer again. Ever.' She thought, letting her eyes wonder around the interior of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Meeting in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:11 am

Cora stood near the doorway of the 'meeting' place, watching David, Niki, and Sidney awkwardly, not sure whether or not to approach them.
"C'mon, Sora," Lexi, her best friend, said, Cora turning to her. "Stop it, using my nickname won't help the...weirdness of this situation." She stated, crossing her arms. Lexi rolled her eyes, linking her arm with her friend. "If it makes you feel any better, I'll walk with you." She persuaded, smiling. Cora nodded, biting her lip.

What?

Being a twelve year old on a Doctor RP site with a bunch of people who are older then you is awkward, especially if you meet them in real life.

The two girls walked to the table the three members were at, Cora's mind going blank when they reached them. "Good luck." Lexi whispered, unlinking arms and disappearing into the crowd.

"Hello, Mr. David, Ms. Niki." Cora said, smiling shyly.

~ Oh gosh, someone drag me into a ditch. I'm being awkward. Awkwardness and I do not go well together. ~

She turned to Sidney, waving. "Hello, Sidney."

~ Gosh darnit, Lexi. Why must you leave? ~
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Meeting in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:32 am

Niki looked over, blinking slightly at the girl behind them. She looked nervous, nervous enough to shake out of her shoes, or to take off screaming if she were spoken to for that matter. "Um... I don't like to be called ms. I really don't, so let's stick with Niki for now." She said wryly, tilting her head to the side, studying the girl for a moment before lifting her shoulders in a slight shrug. "I give up, who are you again? I have never been the best at remembering names very well..." Giving her an apologetic smile, she nudged David to get his attention, maybe he could help figure out who it was exactly that greeted them like they were school teachers. A small snort slipped from Niki at that thought, her a school teacher, influencing a class of small children that were just waiting to be shown the rights and wrongs of the world? Oh yes, she would be fired within the week from showing the class Doctor Who, telling them about not feeling guilt, and making sure if they had an argument, to settle it properly, with shouting matches.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

Meeting in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:37 am

Bella blinked and got up from the grass brushing her self off she looked around and entered the bar/grill she pushed her glasses up to her face and took a seat in the grill section of that place she looked over at two familiar faces, "Sonya...David..." She whispered under her breath and ducked her head so they wouldn't see her or a madder of fact anyone...
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Meeting in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:22 pm

Kendra was walking down the street, shrugging her shoulders so the straps of her backpack would fall into a more comfortable position. She had been here alone for two days now, coming by plane with the money she had won playing black jack with a few of her friends. Ah, America. The land of the free. She remembered fondly walking through the security screen in the airport, all the dirty looks offered to her as she walked through a third time, setting off the alarm. She was probably the most guilty looking innocent person alive. Oh well, that was over with and here she was now. Maps sucked, her phone didn't have gps, so there was no way of knowing if she was even heading in the right direction to find the bar everyone would be meeting at. Well, perhaps the distinct look of David would help. She saw him in the distance and couldn't help the victorious smirk that crawled its way on her face. Yay! She didn't get lost! That was one bloody miracle in itself. Hm, now how should she introduce herself? Several options played their way through her mind which made it very hard to decide. Should she go with perverted? Obnoxious? Annoying? Funny? Well too late to decide, she was getting close. She just rolled with whatever her brain went with.

"Hey-o, my bitches!" Kendra shouted in her usual loud tone. Ok, that was one way to make an entrance. When she was a few steps away she began to hop like a bunny the rest of the way, the last hop was higher than the rest and she landed heavy, bending at the knees before popping up. She placed her hands on her hips and pursed her lips and eyed everyone, hiding the dumb smile that wanted to invade her face. Today she had worn her new white converse shoes, black skinny jeans and her white "I ♥ ♥ Gallifrey" men's shirt. "I'm surprised I'm not dying of embarrassment right now. Oh, it's me, by the way. Me, me. You know, one of the mods. Also, please excuse my height, it wasn't my doing. And my voice. Or my talking. Sorry, am I rambling? I just talk lots when I'm nervous or excited and ah! Sorry..." She averted her eyes, the awkwardness finally catching up to her. Fantastic~
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

Meeting in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:30 pm

The plane ride had been incredibly boring. Lexi's phone had ran out of battery almost as soon as the plane had taken off, and the only reading material was a magazine full of products purchasable at the airport. When she exited the plane into the airport, she practically threw the cursed magazine at the flight attendant.

"NEVER let people read this. My brain has been fried, thank you very much. Wifi on the plane would be nice, too." Her computer hadn't been of much help since almost everything required internet connection these days.

A half hour later, and it was already dark in Kansas. She caught a cab and dropped her bags off at the hotel, plugging her phone in as she looked up where she could get a meal around here. "Ah, a bar. Not far a way either." Shrugging on a jacket, Lexi walked out her hotel door and down the sidewalk to the bar. As she entered, she noticed David, Mal, and Niki having a drink. Lexi hadn't been on the roleplay site for a week now, too busy with school and packing, so she hadn't heard anything about this meeting. "Wait.." she said, walking up to the pair. "Niki? Kendra and David?" Lexi hopped up on the bar stool and ordered a plate of nachos, since she was too young for any alcoholic drinks. The bartender eyed the girl suspiciously and walked away to get her food. "Lucky coincidence, this is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting in RL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in RL   Meeting in RL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting in RL
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next