Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Another Day Another Dollar I_vote_lcapAnother Day Another Dollar I_voting_barAnother Day Another Dollar I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Another Day Another Dollar I_vote_lcapAnother Day Another Dollar I_voting_barAnother Day Another Dollar I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Another Day Another Dollar Empty
PostSubject: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Mal propped herself with her elbows as she leaned on the counter, her chin resting in the palms of her hands. She halfheartedly moved to adjust her green cap and apron required for wear in a more comfortable position. Normally she would be fine with slow days, but today in particular felt as if every moment dragged on for an eternity. Glancing at the clock she noted there was still 4 hours in her shift which only added to her impatience.

"Well this sucks." The words were mumbled to herself considering there was no one in the small coffee shop to hear her complaint. For a brief moment she considered simply leaving. But this wasn't an option, Mal couldn't risk losing her job.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:47 pm

Clara walked quickly to the coffee shop down the street. She and the Doctor were about to leave for a trip to a resort on the blue planet Aeskain. As she walked into the shop, she was greeted by the ringing of the door behind her and the rush of cold air.

"2 coffees, one with extra cream and sugar. Also, an english muffin and a slice of coffee cake." she hastily said. The door rang again as the Doctor entered and caught up with Clara.

"I told you that you'd forget the butter!" he scolded, but his angry face soon turned into a smile.

"Oh right sorry," Clara laughed and turned back to Mal. "A spoon of butter in the coffee with the extra cream and sugar. I know it seems weird, but my friend here says it tastes amazing."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Mal jerked in surprise at the sudden ring of the bell and promptly straightened into a professional stance as Clara hastily ordered. After she punched in the order in the cash register she turned and began prepping the food and beverages. She couldn't restrain the eyebrow that popped up in surprise at the mention of butter in coffee... but hey, if they were giving the store cash who was she to judge?

"That'll be ten dollars and... I mean ten pounds. Ten pounds, please." Boy, this wasn't Canada anymore. Mal was going to have to adjust. As she went to set the last drink on the counter her hand slipped and one of the coffees dramatically tumbled to the floor. "Oh, my god. I'm so sorry." Smooth going, Mal...
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:07 pm

"That's alright...uh, Mal is it?" said the Doctor as he bent down to help clean up the coffee."Clara, do you have any money with you? I forgot mine in the TARDIS- I mean the car. Yes, the car." Wow, I have to remember not to say that...it's going to get me into a mess one of these days.

"I got it." Clara reached into her purse and fished around a bit before pulling out 10 pounds worth of change. After she placed it on the counter, the Doctor grabbed the coffee (or what was left of it) and headed out the door with Clara following close behind. Out of habit, the Doctor pulled out his sonic screwdriver and locked the door behind him.

"What are you doing!" Clara hissed. Her hand shot out, grabbing the sonic device and shoving it into her purse.

"Oi! Be careful! That's a one-of-a-kind screwdriver! If you ever messed with a time machine like that, it'd throw you out of the doors into the time vortex!!!" Clara face-palmed.

"We're going to get caught because of you! Now let's go, I have an alien spa to visit." she giggled as they jogged up the street to the TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:17 pm

"Uh, yeah.. it's Mal." She sounded rather embarrassed and awkward. Quickly pouring another cup of coffee to replace the one she dumbly knocked over, Mal began to rant. "Just, uhm.. leave the change on the counter. I'm sorry, really. So sorry. I'm such a klutz. Heck, once I tripped on nothing and landed face first into a bike! Uhm... wait! Hold on, where are you going?" She turned to hand the coffee to the odd couple but found they were already out the door. What was that odd click? Mal pounced from behind the counter and went to leave the coffee shop but the doors were locked. "What...?" That at least explained the click, it was the lock moving into place. She turned the deadbolt and ran out the door, "Hey! You forgot something. And what the heck did you do to my door?"
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:39 pm

The Doctor and Clara were about to close the police box door when they heard Mal shout and realized they forgot the other coffee. As the TARDIS was only several yards away from the shop, they saw her holding the cup with a confused look on her face. Probably because he locked the door... Clara assumed.

"I got it Clara. Hop inside the TARDIS while I get the coffee and apologize...heh." The Doctor half smiled as he made his way over to the puzzled cashier. "Thanks for reminding me. We were in a hurry and totally forgot my drink. And your door...er, I might have locked it out of habit." The Doctor was looking down at his feet, lost for words. He didn't know how to explain without showing her his sonic screwdriver. As if it wasn't bad enough, Clara peeked out of the TARDIS door.

"You mind if I turn on the control board...ohhh." Her sentence trailed off as she realized Mal was still there, talking with the Doctor.

What is she doing! Ugh I hope this cashier's pay amounts to the crap she has to put up with. the Doctor thought as he turned his attention back to the now cool coffee cup.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:18 pm

To anyone looking at her, Mal's expression would have been comical. And eyebrow was raised and her jaw was slightly dropped. She came to the conclusion the two were absolute nutters. "I figured London was weird... but what's with the retro box, man?" She promptly snapped herself into a more professional stance as she handed the man his coffee. When Clara poked her head out and spoke it just baffled Mal all the more. What the heck was going on here?

Curiosity sparked within her. She suddenly laughed in astonishment and strode past the man and towards the door of the blue box. "Wait.. you two being all cute and couple-like.. walking into a small compartment... Is this a snog box? Haha, oh god that's too- " Whatever Mal was about to say stuck in her throat as she peered inside the TARDIS doors.

"It's.. it's... it's..."
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:13 pm

"Bigger on the inside. Yeah." the Doctor was amused at her baffled expression. Seeing this, Clara pulled the doors wide open to allow for a better view.

"And no, we're NOT a couple. Heh, a snog box. As if." she chuckled. "Hey, d'ya think we could bring her along? You know, as a treat for the trouble we've put her through."

"Well, Mal, would you like to come along? We were just on our way to the planet Aeskain. They've got a nice resort there and 9 star spa treatment, Time Lord approved." The Doctor made an inviting gesture towards the open TARDIS doors and the glowing machinery inside.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:04 pm

Mal finally managed to clamp her mouth shut with a loud snap from her teeth. Though she was rather frightened from the impossible view in front of her, she couldn't stop her feet from taking her just inside the doors. "How is this... are you a flippin' magician or something, man?" Her eyes felt as if they were about to pop out of her head. She shook her head and slapped her hand on her forehead as she tried to take this all in, "Wait, a planet? Are you trying to tell me this here is some kind of, uh.. spaceship? And what the heck's a Time Lord, man? You two are nutters..."

The red glow of the meteor suddenly flooded her mind's eye as it violently crashed into the field. A red pulse shot from it, knocking everyone off their feet. Mal recovered, stared at the blazing fire surrounding the area, listened to the screams, and watched people scramble to help one another. Helicopters were suddenly beating the air above them and vans skidded nearby as uniformed men jumped out and gathered those who seemed to be breathing. That's when she upped and fled the scene. Torchwood, the van read.
It would have seemed like a coincidental natural disaster if Mal hadn't discovered...

"Oh god... Aliens exist?!" Mal's voice sounded as if she didn't know whether to make it a question or a statement.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:28 pm

"Wait! Mal! Argh...alright! What bloody species is on earth this time?" the Doctor was incredibly annoyed, he was supposed to be on vacation. As he inspected the meteorite he noticed it almost...breathing. "No...Can't be! I defeated them! Oh, but yes. It has to be..." he rambled on a bit before Clara interrupted him.

"Would you PLEASE explain instead of mumbling nonsense to yourself?" She jabbed him in the shoulder with her elbow and he snapped out of it, and finally spoke clearly.

"Alright, so this isn't a meteor, it's a ship. It's actually, in a sense, alive, so that's why it seems to be pulsing. The Zygon's technology is living." The Doctor pulled out his sonic screwdriver and scanned the red, throbbing ship for life-forms. "For some reason, this escape pod is empty and very badly damaged." He was cut off by a light tap on the shoulder.

"Ooh, I see you've got a new companion! Hello beautiful, my name is-"

"Stop it Jack!" the Doctor said sternly, and than smiled at his old friend, half hugging him. "Good to see you again. Still not dying, I assume?"

"EXCUSE ME. Would any of you care to explain anything?" Clara was very confused but her curiosity grew at the words 'still not dying'.

"Oh, sorry Clara. This is Captain Jack Harkness, a very old friend of mine. He was resurrected by the Heart of the TARDIS, and long story short, he can't die. At least as far as I know, he can't." Clara still had no clue what they were talking about. Better not ask or he'll start rambling off again. Wait...what's that sound? Their gazes shifted to another meteor, this time bigger and with a smoother surface. It was heading in the direction the fleeing coffee shop worker was headed.

"Jack, do you by any chance have a car?"
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:02 pm

Jack scanned the street until he saw an empty Torchwood van. "You still got that sonic thingy?" he said, pointing to the locked doors on the vehicle.

"Of course I do. And it's a sonic screwdriver, for your information!" The Doctor walked over to the white van and took out his screwdriver, pushing a green button. ~BZZZT~ Clara climbed into the driver's seat and Jack sat next to her in the passenger side. The Doctor made his way to the middle of the back seat so he could see between the 2 chairs in the front.

"You don't need keys or anything, I just have to put my fingerprint in.." Jack said while placing his index finger on a small touchscreen near the steering wheel. "There, that should do it." He pulled a skinny black lever on Clara's side and the engine started humming quietly. "Advanced technology, hardly makes a sound!" Screams were heard again from outside the van as another meteor, this time a tannish color and slightly square in shape hurtled towards the coffee shop, missing it by 2 feet as it crashed into the bank behind it.

"We better hurry, Mal is probably freaking out right now." Clara stomped on the gas pedal and made a sharp turn. The tires screeched as the car sped down the street and off in Mal's direction. Soon, they saw the fleeing girl on the sidewalk, a couple yards from the second meteor.

"Mal! It's me, the Doctor! I'm sorry if we scared you earlier, it's only normal to react like that! Please we're just trying to help you. I don't want you to get hurt. Just get in the van and Clara and I will explain everything." The sky lit up and what looked like a mothership was quickly descending down to earth. Small holes in the rock-like surface let through a bright orange glow.

"JUST GET IN ALREADY, WILL YA?" Clara almost yelled. Her impatience was growing, they were all risking there lives for her! Ugh, maybe I'm being too harsh. We're basically strangers asking a girl to get in a van...oh my gosh we must look like kidnappers or rapists!
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:53 pm

((I'm so confused as to what's even going on anymore xD Ok, I'm just going to improvise and go with it. Sorry it took so long for me to post, mate! I just didn't make things clear on my last post but it's ok lol))

Mal had most definitely ran for her life. Her heart was beating a mile a minute and her breathing was labored from fleeing from the scene. Meteors were raining from the sky, blazing an angry red. People were screaming and panicking from all angles. It was horrifying and it brought a haunting memory to the forefront of her mind.

She threw herself against a brick wall about the same time the squeal of car tires was heard. Her head whipped in its direction and she choked in horror. Torchwood. A Torchwood vehicle was following her! How did they...

When the doors of the vehicle swung open and soon the man she served earlier was yelling at her to get into the vehicle. Yeah, right! Mal was not about to jump into a van with a bunch of strangers who owned an alien blue box and drove a Torchwood van. But something caught her eye and so she tilted her head up and spotted the meteor. OK, she would regret her decision later. But for now she flung her body into the van and slammed the door shut.

"You better explain things to me right now. Y-you better not try anything. I'm.. I'm armed! Yeah, you heard me. So just.. get me out of here, explain what the heck is happening and take me home!" Mal was hysteric and her voice only reflected her feelings. Her eyes were wide and she was trying her best to swallow her growing panic.

Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:29 pm

((Sorry. Basically, Jack works for Torchwood and they meet him. Another alien meteor ship thingy crashes in the direction Mel ran, and they go to see if she's OK xD sorry for any confusion, kinda new at this. Btw: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zygon ))

The Doctor was a bit surprised by the sudden outburst from Mal. "Ok. Just calm down...breathe. I'm the Doctor, just call me that." The van started moving as he continued. "Mal, you saw my ship earlier. Bigger on the inside, alien technology. Well, to be specific, Time Lord technology. I'm an alien. Clara's human." They all shifted to the left as Clara made a sharp turn to avoid another crashing ship. "The meteors are actually ships, or escape pods for an alien species called the Zygon. Most are empty though." Clara turned her head so she was facing the back seat.

"I'm in front of the coffee shop, which way to your house?" The van was parked in front of the first meteor, and the initial fires were slowly dying.

((hope this was a little explanation as to what was going on earlier))
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:41 pm

((Ah! Welcome! I love new people 8D Haha. It's good, things are cleared ^^ it's good! Thanks~)

Mal stared at him with her lips parted as she listened to what the Doctor was saying. The left turn caused her to fall face first into the Doctor's side and she grunted in embarrassed frustration as she quickly moved back and sat back in one of the seats, putting on a seat belt. When the explanation was finished she basically choked, "Good god... the Doctor? Time Lords...?" She bit her lip and looked out the window anxiously, "I-I... uh, know who you are, a bit. Yeah, been looking for you. To be honest I barely believed you were real. Heck, I still can't." Her wide eyes landed on Clara as she added. "Glad I'm not the only, uh, mortal.. in the car."

When they reached the coffee shop she looked around and pointed down a street, "I live in that dire-" She cut herself off to scream as she witnessed a meteor, or rather, spaceship, crash into her flat.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:07 pm

The Doctor was silent for a moment. Looking for me? But I don't know her... He swallowed hard. "Uh, you said you were looking-"

"AHHHhhhh!" Mal screamed as another meteor crashed into a small flat down the street. By her reaction, Clara assumed it was Mal's house.

"I'm so sorry, Mal. At least you weren't in there." She patted Mal on the shoulder and reached out to push one of the buttons on the console of the van. The doors opened and they stepped outside to face the destroyed flat, which now had pillars of brown smoke floating out of the hole in the roof. Jack walked around the back of the vehicle and pulled open the trunk, which held stacks of weapons and equipment. He armed himself with a type of revolver and handed everyone gas-masks.

"Take these. I can't tell what the smoke will do, so just keep them on until I can get a reading." Jack pulled his own mask on and made his way toward the flat.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:31 pm

Mal murmured a distracted 'yeah' at Clara's words as she jumped out of the van. Now what? She couldn't afford fixing this. Heck, she didn't even have insurance yet. She had just moved to England a month or so ago! This wasn't fair..

Mal turned to look at Jack and her throat went dry. Guns, great. As long as he didn't point them at her. Mal tried to shove her anxiety down by telling herself none of these people knew about what she could do. And as long as it stayed that way, she was certain they wouldn't pounce on her and... well, kill her. Hopefully.

Taking the mask slowly, she slipped it on and couldn't help but snicker. This all seemed ridiculous. So unlikely. Yet it was happening before her eyes.

Don't think you could fly me to Mars, could ya? That way I don't have to worry about the money I'm gonna owe..."
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:15 am

"Well technically Mars has its own community under the surface so you would have to pay to live there, just with Martian payment methods. Also, their-" Clara elbowed him in the side.

"You're rambling again!" Her voice was muffled under the gas mask. Heh, i kinda sound like that Vader dude from those...Star Wars movies, was it?

"Alright everyone. It would be best to get up there before that thing starts a fire and burns down your house or something else." Jack reached into his pocket and pulled out an ammo cartridge, popping it into the gun. The odd group made their way into the front door. The smoke wasn't so bad, but as they moved on, it got thicker and they could hardly see each other.

"Mal!" the Doctor hissed through his mask. He led her over towards a corner of the room. "Would you care to explain why you were looking for me? And how you know me? I don't want to be working with an alien spy or another member of the Silence."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:13 pm

"Martians, right. I should have thought about that." Mal grumbled sarcastically to herself. As everyone started to move towards her house, Mal trailed behind. She didn't exactly want to go inside nor did she want to remain outside alone. So what choice was there other than to follow? At Jack's words she spoke up, "Too late for that, bud. Not only does it got a hole in the blasted roof but it's on fire. Or did you miss that bit?" Mal quickly noted she may be being rude again but before she could apologize her arm was grabbed as she was led away from the group with the Doctor.

"Uh, yes well, it's just that, uhm... a friend of mine talked about you and I just wanted to see how much of it was true. She, uh, doesn't exactly, well, like you." Mal was stuttering. It wasn't her fault this topic made her a bit nervous, "Plus if you're as old and knowledgeable as I've been told then maybe you could help me. Help me with just.. a small thing. I need information, really."
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:26 pm

"Well I suppose i could give you information..." Yeah, information. I'M the one who needs information here. His thoughts were interrupted by a muffled call from the other end of the room.

"C'mon you two! We don't have time for gossip." Jack was growing impatient as the smoke grew thicker and thicker.

"Alright! Geez, he's in a hurry for nothing. We've got gas masks, we're in no danger." Turning back to Mal his expression changed from annoyed to worried as he realized the possibilities of who Mal's friend was. "Yeah Mal, I'll give you ALL the information you could possibly need, on one condition: You take me to this friend of yours."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:11 pm

"What?!" Mal's voice was exasperated at the mention of his condition. Despite Jack's prompt beckoning, Mal held onto the Doctor's arm so he wouldn't start moving before she was done talking. "I can't do that, I just can't. She's like you, not at all easy to find. I just sort of run into her. Ever read Narnia? It's like the blasted wardrobe. If your intentions are to go to Narnia it won't let you. And if you aren't expecting it, it appears. You know?" A shadow seemed to cross her face as she released her grip to cover her face. Her head had started to pound painfully.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:36 am

Oh my...she can't be here....it can't be her. She died in the Time War! He looked over at Mal and saw her pained expression as she was clutching her forehead. "Uh Mal, are you okay? Here, I'll get you out of here, it's probably the smoke." The Doctor rushed her to the door and opened it, letting some fresh air in. "Do you want to
wait in the van? I'm sure we can handle it.
"

"Doctor!" Jack again called from inside the house. "We need your sonic-thingy to get open the door on the ship!"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:03 pm

"Oh, don't worry about it. It's just been a crazy day. I mean, look what's going on here." Mal motioned around her destroyed house and let out a humourless laugh that also reflected the tension she felt. "This is not my definition of a normal day." She shook her limbs after the Doctor brought her to the door and she looked at him, forcing a smile, "Can't let you folk get on alone, can I? Plus I know where all the weapons are... " This was her house after all.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:07 pm

"Wait, weapons?!" The Doctor was shocked. SHE has weapons? Jack had waited long enough and finally grabbed the Doctor by the sleeve, dragging him back into the brown haze. A sound came from the house, sounding like someone opened a large soda can.

"DocTORRR!" The sound was followed by Clara's scream and the Doctor rushed in. "Ah! Get away! What the hell is that?!" she screeched. Jack and the Doctor arrived at the ship just in time to see Clara thud to the floor.

"No...I can't let her die again! No no not Clara!" He knelt down and checked her pulse. Okay, still breathing. It's okay, she's okay. Jack turned to the alien figure. It had a human like face with a large growth that was almost triangular in shape coming out of its head. There were also large pores on its face which were leaking a thin, almost clear mist.

"Ugh, Zygons. I thought we killed you all!"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:55 pm

"You know, egg beaters, fire extinguisher, knives, baseball bats... those kinds of weapons. That and I use to take archery in grade school... but that's not important." Mal said before the Doctor was yanked into the brown smoke. She sighed heavily and was going to just sit and wait, despite what she said, until she heard the scream. Oh, it sounded horrible. It also, surprisingly to Mal, caused her to run towards the sound instead of away (like she normally does). Upon entering the room she took one look at the Zygon and screamed until her face went red. She stood in the middle of the room before turning and running into her kitchen, pulling drawers open and grabbing whatever tool she could find.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:51 am

The Zygon turned its head at Mal's scream. Weak humans. Cannot handle the aspect of alien life. It started walking towards the kitchen, following the sound of opening drawers.

"Jack! You're gonna have to take care of that, I have to take Clara to the van."

"Ugh, why is it always MY job to shoot things!" Jack ran after the Zygon while the Doctor picked up Clara and made his way to the door. He was about to open it when he heard multiple clicking sounds coming from different parts of the house.

"Oh, come on!" The Doctor pounded on the door in frustration. "Jack, it deadlocked all the doors and windows!" Suddenly, they heard a loud crash in the kitchen. The Zygon had reached Mal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Classic's-
Jump to: