Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Time Rewritten I_vote_lcapThe Time Rewritten I_voting_barThe Time Rewritten I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Time Rewritten I_vote_lcapThe Time Rewritten I_voting_barThe Time Rewritten I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Time Rewritten

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Night fell upon Germany as the final day of World War 2; Hitler poised in a huddle in a secret bunker a mile beneath the Earth as bombs were bombarded onto his land and soldiers. The room was dark and nothing laid inside apart from him, his wife and one gun with four bullets; two guards guarding the door on the outside. "I need you to shut up dearest" He ordered his wife as he picked up the gun, "We shall kill ourselves before allowing those damn Americans to get us". The wife nodded as she began to cry and he held the gun to both of their heads as he embraced her but before he could pull the trigger a bright red light emerged from the corner of the room. "What the hell is....." Hitler mumbled as he walked over to the light; his eyes growing wide and his feet backing up as a black, thick, strong leg propelled out of the light and a form lunged forward, "Nooo!!!" cried Hitler and his wife in agony as the figure tore them to shreds, the guards outside the door not hearing a thing as the bunker was sound proof. This and many important events were tampered with; the out come the same but the details changing and the more they happened, the more that they had an impact. Each time, it left behind a symbol. A symbol of a burnt human hand engulfed in a black circle.

"Well.." The Doctor mumbled inside of his TARDIS, alone, "The symbol isn't in the shadow proclamation records which means it's either very old or...very new and unseen" he reasoned, glancing around his TARDIS to see that he once more was speaking to himself. He sighed and pulled over the scanner weakly; the scanner showed the next important date in history that the symbol has not shown up at yet. The construction of the Great Wall of China and the conflict around it. And so, The Doctor set coordinates for that time period and yanked down the lever in the hope that he would at least find answers if not stopping this rewriting of time and history.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:33 pm

Scowling to herself as she huddled in a basement, her hands covering her head as yet another explosion shook dirt from the ceiling onto her form. Yet again, Sonya had overshot the year as she pulled open the door. She was just now starting to get used to jumping a few years ahead and back as she traveled, but now, of course, the first time she actually tries to go a little farther than the usual five years, she ends up in a war zone, and on top of all that, the door she used, the only door in this basement in fact, was crushed under the rubble from half of the house collapsing into the basement.
Scowling up at the ceiling, she strained her ears to listen for any tell-tale sign of another approaching bomb. The house couldn't take another direct hit, she was certain of that, but the last thing she wanted to do was to step outside and be gunned down by a soldier before she could even begin to explain anything. Reaching into her bag, she flipped out the flashlight and shone it around the dark room, trying to discern if there was anything else she could use to escape through, something a bit more hidden than the front door at least. Giving up a few moments later, she flicked the light off and wrapped her arms around her knees, hugging them to her chest as she let out a gusty sigh. "It figures I'd end up in a situation like this eventually. I shouldn't be surprised one bit..."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:33 pm

The TARDIS materialized in the middle of what was going to be the Great Wall Of China; the construction of which could be heard echoing through the double doors of the TARDIS. The Doctor glared down at the scanner in a gaze before activating it once more, with the use of his sonic screwdriver, he pulled the emergency scanning system out and activated it. In the case that anyone needed him, the TARDIS would pick up their distress signal and travel there immediately; with a nod, The Doctor nodded with a sniff as he jolted from the side of the console and down the ramp. He quickly grabbed his trench coat and bolted through the double doors to be immediately greeted by the sound of war cries made by Chinese who fought furiously against the Huns. Arrows shot overhead of dead bodies of soldiers, horses and contraptions alike. With safety not seeming to be on his side, The Doctor quickly made his way over to some cover and watched from the side lines; there he watched and waited for the anonymously generated symbol to appear along with the thing that makes it.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Sonya pulled out her sonic and wandered over to the rubble and scanned it curiously, her finger experimentally flicking over the button as she struggled to use it properly. "This thing should have came with an information pamphlet or something." She mumbled, flicking her thumb across the identification ring near the back, causing it to spin slowly and make the Sonic buzz loudly. Slapping it sharply against her palm, Sonya scowled down at the tip as it began beeping out what seemed to be Morse code. "Oh, so the only language that has a written version of it that I never bothered to learn. Wonderful." She let out a groan and wandered back over to her corner, tossing the Sonic over on top of her bag and resting her chin on her arms as they folded on top of her knees.
Unknown to her, she activated the distress signal program on the Sonic, it began beeping coordinates and the usual S.O.S afterwards in a loop.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:03 pm

Roaring to life, the TARDIS began to de-materialize as it picked up on the S.O.S sent by Sonya accidentally. "What?! What!" The Doctor proclaimed as he ran over to the TARDIS just to watch it disappear in the wind, it's groans serving as a chill as he could only watch on, "What? What?!?!". Within seconds the TARDIS was gone and reappeared nearest to Sonya in the war like state she was in; leaving The Doctor to China and their war against the huns. "I'm..." He mumbled, "I'm stuck...like a human. Stuck in China was they build their great wall... brilliant" he said sarcastically as he glanced around then ducked for cover as an arrow nearly killed him. He fell behind a rock where he could stay for the remainder of the next foreseeable future as arrows and sounds of clashing swords, people dying and horses screaming in agony echoed through his mind; it was in all truth, like being back in the Time War.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:22 pm

The sounds of the TARDIS materializing in front of her brought Sonya from her zombie-like state. Blinking rapidly, she stared up at the blue box in complete surprise, unable to comprehend exactly what had happened. Looking over at her Sonic, she felt a slight smile creep across her face for the first time in the past three hours. "Oh you beauty." She murmured as she picked up the device, cradling it gently as she slipped it into her pocket and stood up with the rucksack in one hand and her coat slung over her shoulder with the other. Marching up to the doors, they opened as a hand reached out to the handle. "Oh. Well I suppose that works." Sonya chuckled under her breath and pushed the door open the rest of the way as she stepped inside. "Doctor, its about time you showed up. I've been sitting there for hours and I-" Cutting herself off, she stared at the empty control room. She had fully expected to see him leaning against the control panel, that crooked grin plastered across his face as she stepped inside. "UM... Doctor?" Stepping forward, she started as the door swung shut behind her suddenly. "Emergency protocol seventeen has been activated." A voice spoke suddenly from near the control panel, causing Sonya to spin around again and spot a hologram of the Doctor standing in front of her with his hands behind his back. "An emergency program has been activated and received by the TARDIS, the primary controller of the TARDIS is not on board. The TARDIS will now return to it's last known landing co-ordinates. Please hold on and prepare for departure." The image wavered for a moment before vanishing as the TARDIS began to groan and grind once more as Sonya made her way to the Control panel, her hands gripping the edge as the screen in front of her flashed a date next to a comparison. "Three hours after you last landed, that's a bit extreme!" She called up to the ceiling, feeling slight amusement at herself for yelling at a machine as it jerked slightly, sending her flying backwards into the bucket seat behind her.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:19 am

The Doctor popped his head up from the rock formation he had been hiding in for the past couple minutes. There stood a Hun, roaring with victory over the dead corpse of a Chinese captain who had been the last line of defense, he spoke to his other men in Chinese for the few few words then suddenly they were translated into English. "The TARDIS" The Doctor mumbled, his eyes widening as the TARDIS materialized next to the group of victorious Huns, "Magic!" roared the leader, "Men. Take this magic appearing box with us. We can use it in our strike against the emperor". The men nodded with grins as they slung ropes around the TARDIS and prepared to pull it forward with them, back to their camp as the leader took one more glance around the scene of battle from which they had slain every single Chinese soldier sent to defend. The leader nodded with a grunt before turning to the men who were struggling with pulling the TARDIS, "What the hell are you doing? Scratching your butts? Come on, move it. Haul it between two horses, at least they can carry a box". The men scowled at their leader but did as they were asked, flipping the TARDIS on it's side and tying the ropes to two houses saddles to where the horses carrying the blue box between them as they followed the cavalry of the victorious Huns.

Slipping in and out of the cover of dead bodies and rocks alike, The Doctor followed the Huns and the TARDIS as close as he could without being seen. Inside he thought about Sonya behind inside, probably terrified or hanging off the railing because the TARDIS was on it's side.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:42 am

Letting out a low groan, Sonya liked up from where her back was pressed to the wall, rather floor from how the room looked. "What are you doing?" She growled at the TARDIS while struggling to stand upright, one hand pressed against the wall behind her to balance herself. Just as she was nearly upright, the TARDIS jolted violently, sending her backward once more. "agh!" Sonya yelped as her shoulder connected with the door, sending a sitting pain to shoot up and down her arm. "doctor once I get my hands on you I swear, you won't live long enough in this firm to see the light of day." grumbling to herself, she did to the wand reached for the door handle and cracked the door open to look outside. Has and rocks meet her vision a she looked out, a grown crossing her features while trying to determine exactly why the ground was moving along below her.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:07 am

The Doctor followed along side the convoy of Huns as close as he could before his eyes caught the sight of Sonya hanging out of the TARDIS doors, glaring down at the floor as he tried to figure out what was going on. With a quick flick of his hand, The Doctor flipped out his sonic screwdriver and activated it; almost immediately the doors slammed in Sonya's face, causing the sound of the closing doors to catch the attention of the Hun leader who stopped his mean with a wave of his hand. "Stop" He ordered firmly, glancing around the forest which they had approached and were about to enter, "Make camp at the edge of the forest. Gather wood for the fire and set the magic box next to my tent". The men nodded obediently and went about doing what he ordered, setting up the tents, gathering the wood and moving the horses which carried the TARDIS, to the edge of the forest. The TARDIS was moved upright and placed behind the leaders tent which stood out from the others as its dark red color made the other, smaller black tents, seem inferior. The Doctor smiled and maneuvered around the side to remain unseen and to where the TARDIS was directly in his sights; men moving in front of him blocked his view for a few seconds as they carried wood to the pile and begin to light it with two other, smaller pieces of wood.

The Doctor positioned himself behind a bush to conceal himself as the Huns began to settle into their newly formed camp and the night began to descend down onto all. As the sun cascaded down and the moon rose up in it's place, a chilling wind struck everyone who was near the woods, including The Doctor whose breath was no visible as it slithered out of his mouth like a cloud of dust.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:52 am

Sonya sat in the middle of the TARDIS control room, next to the central console, her eyes locked on the doors.In front of her with a grown firmly in place. For the first time, she was in a stranger situation than walking out of the men's restroom in a crowded bar. Folding her arms over her chest, she let out a gusty Sigh and leaned her head back against the controls behind her and shut her eyes. She had nothing to do, after the doors slammed in her face, Sonya had given up any attempt on trying to leave again. Either the Doctor had done it at a distance forsine unexplained reason, or the Tardis had done it herself for a even more confusing reason. Shuffling in her bag next to her, she spotted the blank piece of paper sitting near the bottom. Physic paper is what the other Sonya called it, and the doctor had one of his own... Grabbing it quickly, she held it up in front of her and started at the bit of paper with a concentrated look on her face. She had no idea how to work or or even how to quirk it and much less send a message to him. Blinking hey eyes, she tried to think of what she could say before words bevan scribbling across the page in front of her. 'I dont know what the heck is going on, but I think your TARDIS kidnapped me after showing up during WW1. Anything you would like to add to my theory Doctor man?' Sinus mouth popped open in surprise add she read them. The additude behind the message was snarky and full of humor, nothing how she felt at the moment. "an automated message...?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:15 pm

"Sinus mouth popped open in surprise add she read them. The additude behind the message was snarky and full of humor, nothing how she felt at the moment. "an automated message...?""

What the hell is that? XD
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:20 pm

The Doctor shuffled through his coat in search of anything that could help him until a burning sensation hit is nervous system, "Ah, ah!" he hissed, flipping out the psychic paper which glowed blue with steaming heat rising up from the pamphlet. Opening, it, The Doctor quickly read over the message and replied with, Huns outside, yes, the Chinese Huns. You're in the era when the Wall Of China was built. Something is re-writting time..and this is next. Closing the psychic paper after he was done, he tucked it back into his pocket and inched closer to the camp which was just about empty after the wind caused several of the Huns to retreat back into their tents apart from the leader who stood firmly over the warm fire. His hands hovered over the blazing fire before he cuffed them and blew into them; his eyes glancing around the camp as he did so. During the time he warmed his hands up, The Doctor hand positioned himself behind the leaders tent and was glancing between him and the TARDIS, waiting for a moment to jump out and sneak into the TARDIS without anyone noticing. But with the presence of the leader being so close, it made the idea and goal nearly impossible.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:55 pm

(I was using my phone >.< It likes to correct my words for its own amusement)

Sonya let out a groan as she read the Doctor's message and shoved it into her pocket before wandering over to the doors again and opening them the smallest crack to peer outside. "Huns, that is a first for me... Romans, no problem, Americans, a little bit but still easily dealt with. Huns... No way." She pulled the door shut again and strode back to the controls, pulling the scanner over to see it and frowned at the buttons, trying to decide what ones she had to push to bring up an image of the outside. "Knowing my luck, I"ll hit the self-destruct button and kill myself." She mumbled, giving up and plopping back into the bucket seat, she had no idea what she could do to help the Doctor or even manage to get outside without being noticed by the hulking killer out front. Pulling her Sonic out again, she flipped it around in her hands and stared blankly at the screen in front of her, not seeing it as she tried to think of something, anything she could do. Letting out a frustrated growl, she stood up and strode back to the doors, opening them just enough to see outside once more.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:26 pm

The Hun leader shot is head over to the sound of the creaking TARDIS door and released a mighty roar, "At arms!!!"; immediately the men from rushed out from their tents, their swords raised high. The Doctor, who stood by the leaders tent, leaning slightly out to see what was going on, shot out from the tent and bolted into the TARDIS, pushing Sonya back in in the process. With one swift motion, The Doctor spun on his heel and slammed the door shut and fell into the door to keep the Huns from barging in as they rammed the double doors. "Hello. Sonya" The Doctor said tirelessly as the doors pushed up against him with each mighty roar from the Huns, "Good day?" he asked rhetorically as he tried to find the lock switch in the center of the door but his arm was too short.

With a sigh of aggravation, The Doctor clenched his teeth then spun around and held the door with both of his hands but by then the Huns had nearly opened both doors and The Doctor's strength was dwindling, "Could use a bit of help, thanks".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:32 pm

Sonya jumped up from where she had sprawled back on the floor and shoved her shoulder against the door along with the Doctor. "That message, I didn't send that." She managed to say breathlessly as she turned to face towards the room, digging her heals into the ground and pushing back harder as a sharp shove from the other side nearly sent her forward once more. "I think that bit of paper is faulty, it sounded-" She was cut off suddenly by a large thud from the other side, as if they were ramming their heads into the door and scowled over her shoulder. "It sounded like her, she wrote the same way in her journal." Sonya managed to get out before being pushed once more only to slam her back against the door again roughly and flashing him a grim smile at the resounding cry that came from one of the attackers. "Care to explain how exactly the TARDIS was in the middle of a... That was Attila out there, wasn't it? The Hun, wonderful. How you manage to get me into situations like this I"ll never know." She groaned as the realization struck her at exactly who it was on the other side of the door and leaned her head back. "You are a piece of work."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:11 pm

The Doctor looked at her for a moment as she went over what she said about her past incarnation which she despised so much. Instead of saying anything towards it, he simply nodded and stuck his attention back to the door which nearly burst open three or four times during her questions. "Yeah" The Doctor said, exaggerating the word with a sniff at the end before glancing back over his shoulder to the console then looking back at Sonya, "Think you can hold this long enough for me to run over there and get out of this?" he asked her with a smirk. Attila ordered his men to continue ramming up against the doors of the TARDIS as he turned and walked back a few feet then raising his hand up as if to signal for a hold. In the distance stood two horses carrying one man and conveying a large log which was tied to hover freely between the horses.

Attila smiled maliciously as his hand fell forcefully down; the horses madly bolted straight towards the TARDIS as the man on the back of one of them wiped them to go faster each second. Once within a few feet, the log was released via the release of a strap the man was holding and the log flew and hit the TARDIS doors. Once the log hit, the men on the sides also hit and with a huge burst of forceful energy, the door budged open and The Doctor fell on his back side.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:51 pm

Sonya let out a growl and shoved the door once more, straining her entire body against it. "I really. Really. Hate this. Time period." She groaned to herself as she struggled to keep the men out. Jerking her head up, she gritted her teeth and baked out an insult in Chinese at the ones trying to force her back. " Qiè bēibǐ xiǎo rén, nǐ māmā jiào nǐ bù dǒng limbo?" only to be rewarded by another violent crash from them once more. "Hurry up Doctor! I think i might have insulted them a bit too far." Sonya flashed him a sheepish smile and laid her head back against the door, her entire body beginning to shake from the strain of keeping the horde of men outside from coming in.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:32 pm

The Doctor dashed madly up to the control console and spun around it, glaring at the controls and flipping several things down before finally yanking down the main lever. But to no avail, as a sword edged it's way into the door before he yanked down the lever, "Nooo!!!" The Doctor cried, extending his arm outward as if to grab something or stop another from falling. The TARDIS moaned and groaned angrily as it spun then in one quick flash of light, everything turned white for a good solid minute. Everything slowed down, seconds became minutes, minutes became hours and soon years became decades. Then with a flash of darkness, everything sped back up and a gust of propelling wind forced The Doctor straight out of the double doors, along with Sonya and the Huns who tried to get in behind that. Hitting the soft grass beneath him, The Doctor forced himself back up just in time to see the TARDIS hover in mid air for a split second then turn in on itself and vanish in a blue flash.

A tear rolled down The Doctor's eye as the other Huns stood up and pointed swords at The Doctor, "Ma..magico!" Attila managed to blurt out in english; his men how speaking full Chinese as the translation circuits were gone. The TARDIS was gone. The Doctor's way of life was gone, possibly forever.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:49 pm

Sonya glanced at the doctor then jumped to her feet and spun around, her hands planned on her hips and eyed narrowed as she fixed the huns with a glare. " Nǐ rènwéi shuí shì nǐ?Nǐ néng bùnéng kàn dào zhè míng nánzǐ shì zài jiǒngpò?Bèiguò, wǒ huì jǐ zìjǐ hànjiē jiàn zài nǐ de tóugǔ shàng yījié kè!" She snaked, her patience teaching an end at the sight of the confused and slightly frightened huns stared between her, the doctor and where the Tardis had last day in the damp grass. The impression on the ground still there, the grass bent and broken from its weight. Turning away from the men, Sonya placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. "doctor, what hairbrush... Why did the TARDIS kick us out then vanish like that.?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:47 pm

"沉默,女人!男性,把女孩和魔法的人,我的帐篷,并配合他们。今晚我们的客人,我们将有一番情趣。" Attila roared; his men laughing in return and going about their orders as they walked over to The Doctor and Sonya with rope. The Doctor stood tearfully and still as the Hun's bound his hands together along with Sonya's and pushed him forcefully into the Attila's tent then walked out with a laugh. "Rapture in time" The Doctor said, glancing over to Sonya for the first time sense the TARDIS had disappeared, "When i sent the TARDIS into the time vortex, nothing can disturb it..well..nothing should but..the Huns got their sword in just in time. That little bit of disruption was enough for energy from the vortex to peer into the heart of the TARDIS. Sending it in a time loop for the rest of eternity..".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:11 pm

"you can't mean that.... You'll never see the TARDIS again..?" Sonya asked quietly, the problem foamy coming clear to her again. "stuck in China... No doors for miles around, and now we're captured by Atilla the hun." leaning her head back, Sonya ***** her eyes and let out a long Sigh. I could get you back into your TARDIS, Doctor, but it would drain me immensely if it's sick in the vortex... " trailing off, she let him think over what she said as she looked around the tent with a grimace. Dirty skins coveted nearly everything around then, the sink was too discusting to even try to think about. Glancing back over at the Doctor, she felt a pang of sadness at the desolate look in his eyes and shifted over to lean her head on his shoulder in support." well figure something out... We always do.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:12 pm

By the way, just saying. I hate my phone
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:06 pm

((Lol. Yikes. Have you RP'ed before Razz))

The Doctor glanced around the tent then returned to his gaze with a sigh, "Yeah" he mumbled, looking over to Sonya, "Unless they have a revamped flux capacitor in the Great Wall of China then i don't see us going anywhere to be honest" he said with a sad laugh. The sound of celebrating Huns echoed through the tent as The Doctor pondered the thought of staying in China with Sonya, especially with a time changing being running around. "That's it!!" He exclaimed suddenly, thrusting himself up to his feet, "When i got here i was planning on stopping a time changing event. Something is going through time, re-writing time, each thing changed growing more prominent. Last thing it did was knock the nose off of the sphinx in Egypt...according to the TARDIS readings, it could cause the whole wall to disappear. All we have to do is find whatever is doing this and find out how it jumps through time..then we can go on from there".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:11 pm

(I choose to blame my phone, I was trying, but it decided to go and say 'Nope!' >.< )

Sonya's eyes lit up at what he said, her excitement matching his as she struggled for a moment with the ropes binding her hands before pulling them out from behind her. "Never try to tie up a girl that keeps sharp things in her back pocket." She chuckled lightly while rubbing her wrists and eyeing the front of the tent critically. "Any ideas on how to get away from the hounds of hell?" Turning back to the Doctor, she flashed the scalpel and sliced through the ropes around his wrists neatly before pocketing it once more. "Because honestly, I don't think insulting them would work. And unless you happen to have an invisibility cloak... I don't think we can get away without them seeing us." She added, tilting her head to the entryway while staring at him with a frown. "How do you even know this... Event thing will be able to take us back. What if its not a tangible object that we can get to? I've heard stories of items being sent back in time through wormholes, but if its not that large... I don't see how we can use it."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:22 pm

"Because it will" The Doctor said, reassuring Sonya as he placed his hand at her shoulders and looked deep into her eyes, "Trust me" he added with a smile before spinning on his heel towards the tent's entrance. "你好,阿提拉!你怎么样?不要相信,我们已经满足,我的名字是医生。现在你问之前,是为神奇,是的,我可以给你更多的魔法。但是!你必须先帮我..." The Doctor proclaimed, taking out his sonic screwdriver and twirling it in his hands before one of the Huns rushed forward, pointing his sword at The Doctor, "他在说谎!他会杀了我们!" before getting cut off by Attila, "不是!" he exclaimed, raising his hand. The Hun backed up and all watched The Doctor intently, "说话"; The Doctor bowed in respect then continued, "谢谢。有一种力量比你们差远了,更强大的想象可能即使你阿提拉。它改变了织物的历史本身,如果我们不阻止它,它会摧毁一切,包括你。我可以阻止它,但我需要你的帮助。看这个符号,如果你找到了,告诉我,如果你看到的东西你先告诉我,我不希望你杀死它..我可以对付它自己。索尼娅和我需要它来让我们的蓝色盒子回来,这就是我们回家的路上." he explained, copying the mark the beast leaves onto the tent with his sonic screwdriver. Attila pondered the proposition for a moment then turned and ordered his men to go and look for the symbol; the men obeyed and gathered into groups and spread out into the forest, some back into the battlefield. "See" The Doctor proudly said with a sniff, glancing over his shoulder to Sonya, "Told you i could work it out".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Time Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Rewritten   The Time Rewritten I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Time Rewritten
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next