Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Crossing of Paths I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Crossing of Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Crossing of Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Crossing of Paths I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Crossing of Paths I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Crossing of Paths I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Crossing of Paths I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Crossing of Paths I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Crossing of Paths I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Crossing of Paths I_vote_lcapThe Crossing of Paths I_voting_barThe Crossing of Paths I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Crossing of Paths I_vote_lcapThe Crossing of Paths I_voting_barThe Crossing of Paths I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Crossing of Paths

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

The Crossing of Paths Empty
PostSubject: The Crossing of Paths   The Crossing of Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Through the atmosphere of some alien planet, broke a small object. No, it was not a comet. Nor was it an asteroid, or space junk. It was a box. A small black box with green doors. And it was incoming quickly.

"SONYA! We're going to crash!!! Hold onto something!!!"

Theta Sigma, the pilot of the box, also called a Type 57 TARDIS, clung to the railing like his life depended on it. They had been caught by an abnormally large gravitational force on the planet while passing by, and it only went down from there; literally. The console, while nothing was sparking because of the superior design to a wired TARDIS, had it's touch hologram panels flashing a warning maroon.

In a secluded forest on the planet called Ferosh, the TARDIS crashed. The forest was all red and gold, as if Mother Nature had set it to autumn then forgot to come back and change the season. The TARDIS skidded and banged around as it hit the forest floor running, not being dented by the trees it was hitting (the trees themselves were the ones being splintered) but being roughly thrown about, meaning an uncomfortable ride for the passengers. It finally skidded to a stop, a long ways from where it had first met the ground, smoking in a small black crater. Behind it was a large trail of broken and smoldering trees, their trunks bent sideways and down and any which way with blue fire dancing among some of the golden leaves.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing of Paths   The Crossing of Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:21 pm

The Siren saw the smoke in the distance, and blinked, before muttering a curse. "I'll get the smuggler later, then..." She altered course and began making her way towards the crash site, grumbling and muttering the whole way.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing of Paths   The Crossing of Paths I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:06 am

Sonya sat up from the corner she had been flung into and sucked in a deep breath. "What the hell was that!" She shouted, scrambling to her feet and rushing over to where Theta lay, one of her hands reaching out to help him to his feet. "You know, I have a sneaking suspicion you don't know how to fly this thing any better than I do, Thet." She grumbled under her breath, looking around the control room to make sure nothing had broken. In fact, the fish seemed quite happy and content to spin around in little circles.
Letting out a groan, Sonya placed a hand on her back and leaned backwards, popping the parts that hurt the most before straightening up again and folding her arms over her chest to narrow her eyes at Theta. "Next time, show me how to do it. And I'm flying. I could probably land her better than you have the last few days. Three crashes! Three crashes on three totally different planets."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing of Paths   The Crossing of Paths I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 am

Theta groaned, accepting Sonya's help and getting shakily to his feet. He leaned against the floor (since the TARDIS was completely on its side) and wrapped an arm around his middle.

"I'll have you know that I'm a fantastic driver, but you can't always be perfect when there are supposed to be six drivers, and you're doing it on your own. And if you really want to try your hand in flying the TARDIS, be my guest, though it won't be my fault if we crash" he looked around, checking that nothing had broken, just like Sonya had. Nope, everything was normal, except for the fact that they were sideways. The hologram panels were glowing blue again, the white point star wasn't letting off any more energy, and the fish looked positively retarded in the way they dizzily spun around. Then again, they almost always looked like that. Maybe he'd have to take them to some sort of fish-vet soon.

Theta stood up straight, hand still around his middle as he walked over to peer down the corridor, which was basically now a big hole in the 'floor' with doors on the sides. If only they had some rope, or maybe really powerful suction cups, or even some hover boards. Because they couldn't just climb up the glass wall to the door; there were no footholds.

"Anyways, that wasn't my driving. There was some sort of abnormal gravitational force on this planet, pulling us in, but for some reason not affecting the planet itself. Which makes no sense, really. The planet's mass isn't big enough for that. This is beyond me. It has never happened before, and I've flown by Ferosh dozens of times. It could have been a tractor beam...but for one to pinpoint us that accurately while we were flying, as well as being so strong...it'd need to be pretty advanced tech"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing of Paths   The Crossing of Paths I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:36 pm

Sonya nodded absently as she shuffled around in her knapsack quickly then pulled out a coiled nylon rope and tossed it to Theta. "I don't have any climbing harnesses, but if we tie knots in the rope, it should be easy to climb..." She glanced down in the hole then up at the TARDIS doors directly above them with a frown. "How do you suggest we get out of here? I mean, I don't think the old girl is going to want to move anytime soon. Seems like she wants to rest." She added, her eyes flicking over to the controls, taking in the fact that the normally hectic flashing lights were slow enough for her to follow the pattern without difficulty.
Looking back over at Theta, she grinned brightly and unwound the rope to begin tying knots into it so they could climb without difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing of Paths   The Crossing of Paths I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:24 pm

"Well, we'll do what we always do while she rests. We'll go exploring! Ferosh is a nice planet, it's actually the camping center of the Sagittarius arm, so we shouldn't face any trouble with dangerous animals or angry natives. Well, the rangers may be a bit irritated that we didn't pay to land, but if we get into an encounter with them we can always explain what happened" he grabbed a part of the rope and helped Sonya tie knots in it.

Once they were done, the doors above them opened, albeit sluggishly. The glow that normally decorated the doors was gone, a result of the TARDIS attempting to divert her power to more necessary things.

"Anyways, what I'm more worried about is what brought us here" he grinned at his friend, like a visual reminder of his excitement to do reckless things "You know I can't resist a mystery"

((Inventor, Alice, two can continue, you know. Don't let mine and Sonya's post sizes discourage you XD))
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing of Paths   The Crossing of Paths I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Sonya poked her head out of the doors and sucked in a breath. "Oh wow, it's gorgeous here!" She called down to Theta, looking past her feet at the mop of hair clinging to the rope just below her. "I have to say, of all the planets to crash on, You picked a good one, Thet." Laughing lightly, she hoisted herself out of the TARDIS and sat on the edge, leaning over and offering Theta a hand to pull him up before noticing the man standing next to the box. "Oh... Hi, don't scare a girl while she's sitting next to a very deep hole. Trust me, there is a hallway just below me, and it wouldn't be pretty if I fell to the bottom. Just a big Sonya-sized splat would be left of me." She flashed him a smile before looking down at Theta with an impatient sigh. "You are one of the worst climbers in the universe."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing of Paths   The Crossing of Paths I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:31 pm

"Well I'm sorry if we haven't climbed up anything recently" Theta replied irritated, taking Sonya's hand up, then falling right out of the box when he went too far. He landed onto the leaf and flower scattered ground on his back, right in front of the Inventor. He looked up.

"Oh...hello there"
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing of Paths   The Crossing of Paths I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:43 pm

At the sound of multiple voices, Siren slowed down and drew her revolver. She cautiously entered te area the TARDIS had crashed. Oh, damnant, everything smells like Timelords. Siren observed from her place off to the side, immobile and silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing of Paths   The Crossing of Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:03 pm

The Mage was perplexed. He'd been tracking something through the vortex, in a desperate hope that he wasn't the last Time Lord, but it had gone off the scanner. He pushed a button on his console, and his TARDIS stopped. He checked his scanner. "Hmm... Ferosh. And that signature is still there, but if I can track the temporal decay on it..." His eyes widened. "It's from before the Time War..." He pulled a lever, and his TARDIS shot towards the planet.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing of Paths   The Crossing of Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:14 pm

Sonya sighed and looked at Thet in amusement. "You have a weight room somewhere on that ship of yours, yet you spend all your time sitting in the control room talking to fish. Which by the way, are acting worse and worse every day." She added with aquick glance at the doors then let out  a huff of air. "Anyway, why did you have to crash us here?"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing of Paths   The Crossing of Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:29 pm

"I dunno, there was a gravity field here, I didn't do it..." he looked up at Inventor curiously, still lying  on his back "do you know about the gravity field?" he squinted at him "And you're a Timelord. Why do I always run into Timelords? Ha, Sonya says we're almost extinct...from what I've seen there is no shortage at all!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing of Paths   The Crossing of Paths I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crossing of Paths
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: