Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_vote_lcapOld Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_voting_barOld Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_vote_lcapOld Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_voting_barOld Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) Empty
PostSubject: Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12)   Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 4:22 pm

It had been a few months since Candalynne had met any of the incarnations of The Doctor. She was sat in her TARDIS as it went through the time vortex, her cousin - Theodora - being the usual pilot and destination decider. Once the TARDIS landed, the doors opened to snowy world that was cold and looked like it hadn't been inhabited in years.

Candalynne sighed at the sight of the snowy wasteland, but she smiled lightly as she grabbed her furry, black coat and wandered out into the snowy terrain, her black boots crunching in the snow as she walked, the TARDIS doors closing slowly behind her. "Great... well, where do I go?" Candalynne murmured to herself before hearing a distant roar, making her yelp lightly as she stood beside her TARDIS, the warmth emitting from it kept her at a reasonable temperature. "I hope that roar didn't come from something terrifyingly big that would rip me to shreds..."
Back to top Go down
Twelfth Doctor
Newb
Newb
Twelfth Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12)   Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 1:22 pm

The Doctor had just dropped Clara off and immediately he had set the TARDIS to materialize. He wasn't aiming for anywhere in particular, hopefully somewhere interesting. The centre column slowed down which indicated to him that he had landed, he proceeded to walk over and push the door open, stepping out onto the soft snow afterward.

"Must have missed the interesting bit." Just as he was about to turn around and leave, the Doctor saw a figure standing off in the distance, he took a second to look around to see if there was anybody else with her and was bemused the sight. Then he set off across the snow, determined to find out who it was on their own all the way out here.

"What're you doing out here?" the Doctor exclaimed as he drew nearer to the person, "You'll catch a cold!" He remarked sarcastically.

Last edited by Twelfth Doctor on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12)   Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 1:28 pm

Candalynne shivered and exhaled onto her hands to keep them warm before stuffing them in her coat pockets. She heard a distant noise and chose to ignore it, she was leaning against her TARDIS which was an igloo, thanks to the working chameleon circuit. She heard footsteps in the snow and she wearily turned around to meet face-to-face with an elderly man but he seemed familiar, her head tingled as if trying to tell her who he was.

"What're you doing out here?" The old man exclaimed. "You'll catch a cold!"

She smiled at the old man's concern as she rubbed her hands together. "I just got here, my silly cousin decided I should be here to have an adventure. But, I heard a scary roar and decided to stick with my TA- igloo." She chuckled lightly. "M-my cousin is out, you see. And she told me to stand guard of our igloo." She then realized that her story didn't quite add up and she cursed under her breath in Gallifreyan as she hit her head.
Back to top Go down
Twelfth Doctor
Newb
Newb
Twelfth Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12)   Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 4:20 pm

"Scary roar?" The Doctor looked around and couldn't see anything, "Perhaps you're just losing your mind." He kind of wanted there to be a big scary monster, more for excitements sake than anything else, if there was one thing the Doctor disliked, it was having nothing to do.

He listened to her story about her sister and the igloo, finding that it sounded quite strange, but decided to ignore the weirdness. "You shouldn't swear," the Doctor said, then furrowed his eyebrows and glared at her when he realised what language she swore in. Taking a few steps back from her, he removed his sonic screwdriver and scanned her with it, putting it away after checking the results.

"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12)   Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 4:31 pm

"Perhaps you're just losing your mind." The old man said, even though Candalynne could see the excitement in his ancient eyes. Candalynne laughed lightly before responding with: "I probably am losing my mind." She said softly as she twiddled her fingers together and rubbing her hands together to keep them warm.

"You shouldn't swear," The old man said and Candalynne gulped with wide eyes as she knew he knew she spoke in Gallifreyan. "E-erm..." Candalynne struggled to speak before her eyes settled on the sonic screwdriver that was scanning her. "S-sonic screwdriver?" She sputtered out before realizing who he was.

"Who are you?" The old man had asked with a glare. Candalynne gulped. "I-I am The Whisperer, from Gallifrey. If you don't believe me, check my two hearts and your scans on your sonic screwdriver-" When she finished her small talk the screwdriver of his beeped, showing him the results.
Back to top Go down
Twelfth Doctor
Newb
Newb
Twelfth Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12)   Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 am

"The Whisperer..?" The Doctor looked confused for a moment and put his sonic screwdriver away, "I can remember, apologies, new regeneration cycle, everything's a bit muddled." He explained.

"How long has it been?" He took a few steps back and inspected her appearance, "You look, different. Have you done something to your hair?" The Doctor asked, then began walking around her 'igloo', which he presumed was her TARDIS. He stopped for a moment and scanned the horizon, he found it oddly coincidental that two Time Lord's arrived on the same planet, at the same point in history, he didn't like it.

"How did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12)   Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:43 pm

"I can remember, apologies, new regeneration cycle, everything's a bit muddled." Candalynne couldn't help but smile at his little apology, the Scottish accent making nostalgia run through her from the 10th incarnation of The Doctor.

"Well, it isn't a problem. At least you remembered... and I see you are Scottish again." She laughed lightly before looking at her bright red hair. "You look, different. Have you done something to your hair?" The Doctor asked her as he inspected her appearance.

"Erm, well yeah, my regeneration made me have bright red hair, for some odd reason. It isn't exactly natural." She murmured before looking to The Doctor once again as he scanned the horizon.

"How did you get here?" At this question Candalynne blinked for a few moments of silence. "Erm, I'm not entirely sure. Theodora didn't mention where she was going and just landed here... To think of it, she hasn't spoken for a while." She pondered things inside her head before she bent down a little and entered her TARDIS igloo. "You can come in." She murmured. "It is warm."

She walked up to her console, the warmth settling rather nicely against her face. "Theo?" She tapped the console tube and awaited for her cousin's hologram. But there was nothing. "Hmmm that's strange. She might be having her alone time." She tapped her finger on her chin. "Or that roar earlier scared her to her bedroom within the TARDIS. She likes to hide in there and locks the door all the time."

"Also, what regeneration are you on now? I'm on my 12th." She smiled lightly at her old, childhood friend.
Back to top Go down
Twelfth Doctor
Newb
Newb
Twelfth Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12)   Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:27 pm

"Erm, I'm not entirely sure. Theodora didn't mention where she was going and just landed here... To think of it, she hasn't spoken for a while." The Doctor turned to face her when she answered, "That's troubling? Maybe she's in a coma, have you asked her? Well, she wouldn't reply if she were, would she?" He stepped next to the igloo and pressed his hand against it, he felt the warmth and knew instantly that this was her TARDIS.

Ducking underneath the entrance to the igloo, the Doctor then found himself stepping into the interior of a console room, he proceeded to take in every detail of the decor and pressed his fingers against his face, "Have you redecorated? If you have, I don't like it."

"Hmmm that's strange. She might be having her alone time." She tapped her finger on her chin. "Or that roar earlier scared her to her bedroom within the TARDIS. She likes to hide in there and locks the door all the time." He then pointed his finger at her, like she had just helped him to remember something, "Yes, I heard that. We should go take a look, might be dangerous."

"Also, what regeneration are you on now? I'm on my 12th." She smiled lightly at her old, childhood friend.

"Me? This is my first, brand new cycle." The Doctor flashed a wry smirk, "I know, breaking all the rules."
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12)   Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 7:11 pm

[[ Sorry for the lack of activity, my laptop is basically dead and I am waiting for a new charger because my dog chewed the old one, it was faulty anyways... Sooo I will be more active after Halloween =) ]]
Back to top Go down
Twelfth Doctor
Newb
Newb
Twelfth Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12)   Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 4:55 pm

[[ No worries. I look forward to your reply Smile ]]
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12)   Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:35 pm

Candalynne smirked at her old, childhood friend. "Well, Doctor. You always broke rules, even in the Academy. But you weren't as bad as The Master. Oh wow, he was a rule breaker." She laughed lightly at the memories that flashed through her head at all the times the three of them messed about. "You shouldn't be breaking the rules though, Doctor. Consequences can follow." She smirked at him and winked before a roar from outside reached inside her TARDIS and her eyes widened.

Candalynne grinned in excitement as she ran up to her snow gloves and put them on before she looked to The Doctor. "Let's see what that roar is then." She smiled happily as she shot out of her TARDIS and ran through the snow, spinning around, trying to find the source of the roar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12)   Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Friends Meet Again... Eventually (Candy/12)
Page 1 of 1