Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Mysteries Unfold I_vote_lcapThe Mysteries Unfold I_voting_barThe Mysteries Unfold I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Mysteries Unfold I_vote_lcapThe Mysteries Unfold I_voting_barThe Mysteries Unfold I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Mysteries Unfold

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

The Mysteries Unfold Empty
PostSubject: The Mysteries Unfold   The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:01 pm

Candalynne sighed softly as she lifted herself from the red couch within the TARDIS console room. She missed Theodora, she wasn't in the tube no more and the last time Candalynne saw Theodora was when Theodora had gone out in her handmade Human body but she never came back and it made Candalynne worry, a lot.

Candalynne was surprised the TARDIS worked without Theodora's conscience inside it, but it wasn't the same. The TARDIS was reckless and would shake wildly while travelling - Theodora was gentle and the TARDIS didn't thrust as much.

"Where are you, Theo?" Candalynne spoke out loud, but no response came back to her, only her own echoes around the silent TARDIS. It had landed long ago but Candalynne hadn't had the strength to step outside of it before now. She sighed softly and slowly walked down the blue, lit-up walkway towards the TARDIS' doors. She opened them and slowly walked out and shut the doors behind her.

Candalynne wandered down the alleyway she landed in and out onto the streets of London. Candalynne was surprised to have landed near a tall building which seemed to have white-coated people inside as they worked. Candalynne thought of them as scientists but what surprised her was a covered, large piece of metal that seemed too alien to be in the hands of Humans. Especially your average scientist's hands.

Candalynne watched them intently before someone noticed her, their eyes locking and the person whom spotted her whispered into the ear of a man in black who nodded and did what he was told. Walk up to Candalynne and grab her roughly. "Oi, get your hands off me!" Candalynne struggled but gave up as a second man dressed in black brought her inside the building, a long with the large alien metal.

Candalynne was sat down on a chair and strapped onto it as she was left alone in the confined space. "I'm having a bad day..." She muttered under her breath with a heavy sigh.

The men in black were talking loudly to each other. "Do you think the woman we took in isn't Human?" One asked the other. The second man who seemed Chinese in origin nodded. "I think so. She seemed to have a weird look in her eye and a strange aura about her." The Caucasian man nodded. "Well, let's just hope she doesn't escape and tell the world about who we are. Otherwise the boss will kill us and everybody who knows about what the company is."

The Asian man in black looked around warily and gulped. "The boss is a powerful man. He could incinerate the entire of London if he wanted to." He spoke out loud, maybe too loudly as a few bystanders overheard but shrugged it off.

"Hopefully the experiment to make soldiers who are able to heal themselves works properly. Otherwise, the boss will have everyone's' heads."
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Unfold   The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:56 pm

Having woken up earlier Treela had already found herself in some sort of cell. It was near where Candy would be brought in later but, on first glance, it seemed an ordinary plastic glass covered on that only had air holes carved in as a means of breathing for the occupant inside. They were very tiny at that, far too tiny for anything Treela could've turned into to squeeze through them. And, on first attempt at breaking it, she found it was electrified.

Now trapped she tried to remember what had happened for her to end up here. The most she could figure was when she was traveling in the city while thinking she'd been followed. Turned out to be right, she figured. Whoever these men were they knew to hit her with some sort of tranquilizer before taking her by force and putting her in this cell. They knew she had strength, meaning they might've known she was an alien as well. Who were they?

Half of her answers can when Candy was brought in, Treela catching from her cell. She didn't know who the girl was but she figured there must've been something different, possibly alien, about her as well if they were so interested. Then came the talks about who they were working for and the company and what-not. When they mentioned the idea for soldiers Treela only grew angry at this.

She yelled to get their attention "No one's turning me into some stupid science project. Got that? If you don't let me out, and let us go, I'll show you who you're really messing with!"
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Unfold   The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 3:10 pm

Candalynne groaned and struggled against her handcuffs before looking over to the glass that was separating her to someone else's cell. The occupant in that cell looked female from the silhouette Candalynne could make out of the person on the other side. But her assumptions were correct once the occupant started shouting at the guards outside her door and Candalynne's.

"No one's turning me into some stupid science project. Got that? If you don't let me out, and let us go, I'll show you who you're really messing with!"

Candalynne smiled weakly at the poor girl's attempts to threaten the guards to let her out. Which didn't work. All the girl from the side of Candalynne got was a remark that came from the Chinese guard. "Shut up! You are in there for different reasons. Camoflague. The test subject next to you is the one for the soldier's regenerative powers." He growled to correct the teen in the cell next to Candalynne.

Candalynne gulped once a scientist was allowed inside her cell. The scientist was bulky and looked rough, in his mid-40s. Candalynne was calculating the man's age because of appearance, the way he walked and talked. He also seemed Russian. "I shall take a blood sample from you, Чужой." Чужой (Chuzhoy) meant 'alien' in Russian.

Candalynne in return growled angrily and tried to free herself from his grasp on her arm as he lifted up her sleeve and stabbed a needle into her upper arm. Candalynne winced and cursed in Gallifreyan before the scientist finished his blood sampling and walked out while Candalynne stared off towards the closing door. "Why did this have to happen to me?" She spoke in Gallifreyan under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Unfold   The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 5:04 pm

Treela tried to see what they were doing to the new girl with not much luck. She couldn't get too close to the glass in her cell without being shocked which didn't leave much room for seeing around. She could hear the girl talking in an odd language she didn't know but figured she had to have been alien.

Next the scientist came towards her cell which made Treela say "You try anything, and I'll..."

She didn't get a chance to finish before they used a hose and sprayed a kind of knock-out gas into the cell. Treela tried holding her breath but, of course, it didn't last long before she was out cold. Once she was down the scientist proceeded in where he managed to scrap off some of her skin. That was all they needed before walking out and locking her in again.

When Treela came to she groaned a little before cursing at them under her breath, then looking to the red-haired girl and asking "So....guess things could be better, right?"

Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Unfold   The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:44 pm

Candalynne looked weakly up at the teenager on the other side of the faded glass. She watches as the scientist did what he was ordered to as he scraped off a bit of her skin, making Candalynne gag lightly but she coughed a little to make the feeling of being sick go away.

Moments later, Candalynne heard a groan from the other side and she turned her head to meet the eyes of the teenage girl who had been knocked out by gas only minutes before. "I hate being in here. I hate cells." She murmured to the girl, seemingly ignoring the girl's silly question. Well, Candalynne thought it was silly.

The door of Candalynne's cell slid open and a man came in with a white, scientist cloak on, a grey top and black pants underneath. "We are a part of an organisation named HEAT. We are going to use you for experiments and we will not tolerate rebellion, try anything stupid and we will torture you till you have no will to live." He threatened with a glare before turning and leaving Candalynne to sit there motionless.

Seconds after that death threat, Candalynne shook her head and came back to reality. "Er, did a Human just render me, of all people, speechless?" She gasped in shock with wide eyes before she looked up at the tiny window. She stood up slowly with her handcuffed wrists as she stepped towards the window and she looked out. "We are on the third floor." She said out loud as she examined the area. "If only there was some way of getting a pedestrian's attention." She looked down and smirked. "Found a way~" She cooed as she lifted her shackles and clanked them against the window bars, hoping it was loud enough.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Unfold   The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:58 pm

Ritchie was down below, he jerked, hearing the clattering of chains, bringing on a headache. He hated those, he clutched at his head. It was a coincidence that he had been researching the organisation that he had created him, in a sense. HEAT was going to go down and he had an odd sense that he was going to get answers one way or another.

He smirked, entering the building. The receptionist attempted to stop him but he quickly rendered a thin line across her neck with a flick of a very handy pocket knife, the one that went everywhere with him. But the headache was knocking his balance off, as he walked up a flight of stairs, to where he presumed the clanking was coming from. Ritchie wasn't sure but he paused at the second floor, flashbacks entering his mind as he walked down the corridor, shoving open doors and finding rather abrupt workers who wanted nothing but him to get back out...

"Well, well...Dean Marshall, we meet again." Ritchie held the file gingerly as the man slumped against the filing cabinet, blood dripping down his chin as if it was drool.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Unfold   The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 2:04 pm

When the man with the jacket came in and explained HEAT and everything like that Treela gave him an odd look. It was a mix of "I can't believe it" and "I don't believe it" up until they finished.

"Thanks for that Mr. Trying to be secret and yet just spilled everything." She said in a cocky tone. "When I get out of here, and trust me I will, I'll be happy to find anymore of you HEAT jerks and show why you don't mess around with people like me and my friend here." she indicated Candy before whispering "Sorry, didn't catch the name."

Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Unfold   The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 2:10 pm

Candalynne looked up at the girl who had tried to talk back to the scientist that seemed to be a head of this organisation named HEAT. "When I get out of here, and trust me I will, I'll be happy to find any more of you HEAT jerks and show why you don't mess around with people like me and my friend here." Listening to the teenage female made Candalynne smirk lightly before she was whispered to from the other side: "Sorry, didn't catch the name."

"My name is Candalynne Ariella." She replied softly to Treela. "What is yours?" She asked as she moved from the window to her door and she looked through the little rectangle that only showed her dark grey eyes as she surveyed the outside. She banged her whole shoulder and arm roughly against the door as she tried to break through but it was quite a tough door.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Unfold   The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 2:15 pm

Ritchie glanced up, he was sure that the guards would have raised the alarm, meaning that if anyone was to be here was to be Mr. Marshall and his merry men. Oh wow he loved a good game of cat and mouse, but soon enough, the mouse was going to be caught. Slipping his hand in the dying man's pocket, he removed a bunch of keys. Of course, having prior knowledge was also helpful but the layout was slightly different, Ritchie frowned as he made his way up to the third floor and sifted through the key ring.

"Why can't they ever label it correctly?" the headache wasn't helping either with the delicate situation at hand. He walked along the corridor, passing a room in which he could glance what looked to be...it couldn't...it was the very man himself, the man of the house, Dean Marshall. Slotting in the key, he slowly turned it to make sure that it didn't make a sound as he slipped in, a 6'3" figure glancing at all the figures in the room. "A party and I wasn't invited?"
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Unfold   The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 2:20 pm

"Call me Tree." she answered. "But in a sec you can call me one really ticked off..."

She stopped when the mystery man entered the room and at first glance, was very handsome. She smirked a bit, both out of a flirtatious nature and also out of confusion, as he entered. She looked him up and down before hearing him make a joke about not being invited to the party.

"Well look at this." Treela said with a smirk. "Our knight in shining armor." After looking him over again she nodded and said "Not bad."
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Unfold   The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 3:01 pm

Candalynne looked over at the teenage, Human female. "Call me Candy. And why does Tree sound so familiar? My cousin mentioned meeting someone called... Treela." She looked down slowly as she mentioned her cousin Theodora, she had been gone for a long time and Candalynne wouldn't believe it but she knew her cousin was long gone and would never, ever return. She quickly shook her head and took deep breaths in and out as she kept her mind stable for the time being.

The sound of a doorknob turning and a tall man walking in on Treela's side of the cell made Candalynne's eyes lighten up in hope that slowly began to return to her darkening form. She shot up to the glass and she analysed it with her eyes before she readied herself before running and smashing through the glass, cutting her arms and shoulders a tiny bit.

"Well at least someone is here... even if I have no bloody clue who they are." She glanced at the ginger knight. "Whoever you are, thank you." She bowed her head politely before smiling down at Treela. "At least I can see you more clearly now."
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Unfold   The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 3:26 pm

Ritchie didn't flinch as everyone in the room seemed to turn their heads, he had meant for a bigger entrance but it seemed Dean had other plans for his 'experiment.'

"Welcome home, Richard." It was the same dry, monotonous voice that he remembered all those years ago and a strong undercurrent was going to pull him back into a series of headaches. The bright lights, the leather straps that held him down, he still remembered. Richard simply glanced at Dean, his eye giving an all-so-small twitch of annoyance.

"I'm not anyone's knight in shining armor but I accept your thanks." His eyes were glued to Dean, a small growl being emitted from his throat. Richard flicked his gaze over to one of the girls and frowned. "What do you mean by not bad?"

Dean chuckled, walking further into the room and closer to Ritchie, managing to place a hand on his shoulder without having much resistance. "He's a bit clueless, i apologise about my...son."
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Unfold   The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 3:32 pm

"In a good way." Treela clarified before Dean walked over and revealed this man, Richard, as his son. Treela looked at the two closely before commenting "I don't really see it."

In reality Treela had dealt with this before, a secret child or one with a dark past trying to avoid the parents and for good reason. She figured the history between these two had to be bad enough given how Richard looked ready to twist Dean's head off like a bottle cap. Though, in her mind, Treela was aching for the chance to give it too him as well for capturing her and Candy and throwing them in cells to be used for experiments.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Unfold   The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 3:42 pm

Candalynne looked at the ginger knight before she looked back to the man who had captured her and Treela. She glared darkly at the male whom she hated before she even had to know him personally. "I don't see it either. You are a vile man." She stepped out towards the man called Dean. If looks could kill her's certainly would. Her previous regeneration would be cowering a little to the sidelines, but this more adventurous, courageous regeneration was wanting to hurt this Dean badly.

"You better have a good reason for stealing me and Tree and locking us up!" She shouted, shaking her shackled hands in rage but not hitting the man, she was distracting him, noticing the anger within the ginger male.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Unfold   The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:57 pm

Ritchie was uncomfortable with the distance between him and, now, apparently his 'father.' Dean Marshall was a slippery guy but was caught out when the two females thought they didn't look similar. "Of course we don't look same, I adopted him when he was rather young." He wasn't taking any of this and spun around, quickly grabbing Dean by the collar and shoving him against the wall, his breathing heavy and veins beginning to become visible.

"Whether you think you're my father or not, you've caused this to happen to yourself--!" Ritchie was grabbed by another pair of hands, someone coming to Dean's help, who at this time was shaken but laughed it off. He was quickly handcuffed and pushed over to where the other two where standing. Dean moved around, the lightheartedness all gone from his eyes, and replaced by malice, directed at all three of them.

HEAT was a joined operation by both him and the deceased Ms. Millerson. Dean wasn't going to allow them to go down easily. "Son, I've got unfinished business, you do realize you were the first, there are going to be more like you but better…stronger…?" Ritchie slumped against the opposite wall, the headache returning and a fixed glare at Dean. He wasn't going to be experimented on again, he vowed to take down the organisation and Dean just declared a blood bath.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Unfold   The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 5:15 pm

Treela had tensed when Richard attacked Dean and tried to see given her position in the cell. Given how focused she was on the two she didn't realize another had come to help Dean before it was too late, she trying to warn Richard all too late as well.

She felt helpless watching from the cell as Dean had gained the upper hand over Richard, who she considered her's and Candy's only means of escape at this point. She wanted to try and smash the glass but knew she wouldn't break it before being fried to a crisp by the electric field. All she could do was pace back and forth while watching and listening to Dean explain how there were more experiments like Richard involved in HEAT's plans.

"Is that why you need us?" she called out. "Just so you can make your 'super race' extra special?"
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Unfold   The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 11:28 am

Candalynne watched them fight, she stepped back and watched with a blank, expressionless look. She didn't want to get involved and potentially harm herself, Richard and Treela. She simply clicked her tongue once the 'Dean' guy began to explain everything.

"Well, Dean, if you needed us for creating a super race, you are surely mistaken if you think me and Treela or this Richard dude wants any part of it!" She growled angrily as her face expressed only anger as she lunged at the man with great speed and slammed him up against the wall by the neck. "I don't think you'd want to go against me, Human." She glared straight in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Unfold   The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:56 am

Only, it didn't seem to Richard that it was only him that was the only one riled up by his so-called Father. He was an experiment and only being in this room was reverting him back to the tortured child he once was, his legs bent and his arms wrapped around them subconsciously. Ritchie was listening and hearing what the others had to say but he wasn't truly in the room, his mind was having multiple flashbacks about the past.

"Oh, I apologise…Richard has been and will continue to be my…lets call him the test dummy, shall we? He's benefitted us quite drama--" Dean didn't get the chance to finish as he was slammed against the wall. His eyebrow arched, of course, he knew this was an alien, Dean wanted to know what she could do. Dean shot a glance over to Treela, smirking in response. "And wouldn't they be brilliant?"

Ritchie observed this, getting up to his feet, the glint beginning to return in his eyes but the henchmen placed a hand on his shoulder and forcefully pushed him back to the floor. He snarled, flicking the man's hand off but was grounded to the spot.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Unfold   The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 11:53 am

Treela tensed yet again when Candy had made her move. She looked between where she had Dean and where the guard had Richard. It almost seemed a stalemate and yet Treela wished she was stuck in the cell, that way the tables would be turned already.

"Looks like you're at an impasse, as they say." Treela spoke to Dean. "Let's us go or.....Candy will do whatever she intends to do. And hopefully it's not anything nice. Right?" she asked her.

She was also baiting for time by saying this, hoping between Candy and Richard one of them would have a plan at the ready. Otherwise they're weren't going to get much farther from here.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Unfold   The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 7:05 pm

[[ Sorry for lack of activity, my laptop is well... dead. Sorry. I will hopefully be more active after Halloween. ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Unfold   The Mysteries Unfold I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mysteries Unfold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: