Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Ginger Levi, the Fox I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Ginger Levi, the Fox I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Ginger Levi, the Fox I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Ginger Levi, the Fox I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Ginger Levi, the Fox I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Ginger Levi, the Fox I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Ginger Levi, the Fox I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Ginger Levi, the Fox I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Ginger Levi, the Fox I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Ginger Levi, the Fox I_vote_lcapGinger Levi, the Fox I_voting_barGinger Levi, the Fox I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Ginger Levi, the Fox I_vote_lcapGinger Levi, the Fox I_voting_barGinger Levi, the Fox I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Ginger Levi, the Fox

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

Ginger Levi, the Fox Empty
PostSubject: Ginger Levi, the Fox   Ginger Levi, the Fox I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ginger Scarlett Levi, "The Fox"

Species: Human
Occupation: Private Assassin, but claims to be an aspiring photographer in search of inspiration...

::Appearance::
Hair: Ginger is shaved, but wears wigs as a disguise. Her natural hair color is a shade of burnt amber, glowing dark carmel in the evening sun.

Eyes: Her eyes, when not wearing special contacts, are dark, nearly black. They entrance her victims...I mean, subjects...with a siren call of desire.

Height: 5' 8"

Figure: She often wears bustles and corsets to change her frame to suit her targets.

Other: Various scars across her body, all self-inflicted...

Clothing: Ginger often keeps up with modern times, clothing wise. But she'll often bring out an outdated piece of clothing for relaxation.

::Info::
Family:
Mother and Father, presumed dead.
Grandmother, dead.

Personality:
Fiesty and logical, Ginger often seeks conversation with anyone who shoots her a smile. She appears educated and eloquent, talking in an undescribed accent that fades often. Patient and attentive, she often is picking out every minor detail of her conversational partner, and logging their expressions for future reference.

Strengths:
1. Ginger can negotiate into the lion's den and have the lion offer her food, so to speak.
2. Eloquent and educated, she can keep up with most conversations, even without knowing what she's really talking about.
3. Sly, she can sneak behind most people's backs unnoticed.

Weakness:
1. Ginger never seems to take on contracts without good reason. For this reason, she often loses a lot of money.
2. Never really knowing how to handle personal pain, she often seeks out the aid of adult beverages to take her mind off of the subjects...
3. Although educated and eloquent, she often gets easily distracted by big prizes, such as diamonds and riches.

2. Men, mostly because they're easy.
3. Lots of money, because money.
4. Shiny jewels and delicious food.
5. International travel

Dislikes:
1. Bitter rivals. Ginger sees that "taking out the opposite" is often childish and immature, often recommending to people that they settle their score outside of the "private contract" game.
2. French food. Such small portions...
3. RomComs. (Romantic Comedies)
4. Those who take life too seriously. She's seen (and caused) a lot of death, and she's seen the shortness of life.

Dream: "Maybe one day I'll get out of this game and actually find my muse..."

History:
Ginger Levi had always been trouble. Her childhood was poor, coming from a broken family in Spain and lousy impoverished village, she had nowhere to strive for goodness, and learned very young to eat or be eaten.

Ginger was born to Luis and Constantine Levi, two retired stage actors and dancers. Harold, an alcoholic, disappeared fairly early in her life with no rhyme or reason. Geraldine, however, often sought the company of richer men, leaving Ginger all alone with her caretaker and grandmother, Node.

Node, a caring and loving woman of old-fashioned beauty, decided that she would adopt Ginger for her own good, removing her from a toxic environment and giving her an opportunity for renewal.

Now spending great amounts of time with her grandmother, Ginger learned very early on that she was no average woman. She could pick locks, pick pockets, and most importantly, she could swoon any man she looked at, old or young.

Ginger, wide eyed and eager to learn, absorbed every facet of her Grandmother's "training", and began to use it to her own devices. By the time she was 18, she could walk by a gentleman, pick his wallet, steal all of his cash, and chase him down claiming to have found his wallet on the sidewalk.

By the time Ginger was 22, she could walk through a Barcelona crowd and have seven wallets stuffed in her pockets, cleaned out and ready to return for a swooning of the man she picked it from.

One day, as Ginger was walking through the crowd picking out her next victim, she came across a gorgeous frame strutting through the crowd with a certain glow. Hair was long and styled, clothing was stylish and chic, skin was pale and silken. By far, the most beautiful woman she had ever seen in her life. And for the first time in her life, she felt love...

Ginger spent years trying to find the woman, never seeming to catch up to her, getting within inches of a discovery but never truly striking gold. Sure, she could get any man she wanted to with a bat of an eye, but getting this woman would be a challenge...

At age 25, Ginger came home to her grandmother dead on the kitchen floor. The heartbreak she experienced was immense and overwhelming. She was all alone in the world. Until she was approached by a shady man in a dark suit and sunglasses....

The man offered her the job of a lifetime: becoming a private "contractor", being hired out for various jobs and never worrying about the nitty gritty. Although initially declining the offer, the man brought out a suitcase and slammed it on the table in front of her. Opening it, she saw glittering, glimmering mounds of golden coins worth more than her grandma's entire house. How could she say no now?

Nearly ten years later, and thousands of contracts across the world later, Ginger is approached by the same man for one last contract, and it was a doozy: kill one of a set of twelve men with various styles of clothing and faces ranging from an old man with white hair to a young professor looking chap with a bow-tie.

It shouldn't be that hard to find this man, now should it? John Smith, a Doctor apparently. It seemed all too easy....

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

The Doctor looked at her from across the street, his scarf dangling at his sides. "Come on, Ginger. Run. Run as fast as you can!"

Ginger looked from side to side, observing that the street was barren of any signs of life. But she knew better. She looked around for anything she could break the shadow with. Lying at her feet were an old box of matches, a fast food bag that seemed half eaten, and the thing that scared her the most: an empty raincoat lying on top of a pair of boots. In the raincoat, however, poked out bits of white bone. Her heart raced.

"Listen up, you old man. I can't cross. I wont make it!"

"You must! Look around for something that might help you! Meanwhile, i'll try to get more lights on for you!"

Ginger scanned the ground once more. The bag of fast food seemed like the only sensical choice. After all, these Vishnu Narrator things liked to eat, right?

She grabbed the bag and looked up. The Doctor was shining a torch light in her direction, scattering the beams across the ground. Behind him, the TARDIS doors were within reach...

She took the bag of fast food, reached inside and grabbed what felt like a chicken leg. She braced herself for what came next...

She tossed the leg to her side, and ran as fast as she could. She could almost hear the bone drop on the ground, then pushed her way into the TARDIS, panting and huffing at the console. She was alive...

Last edited by Teeth&Curls on Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Levi, the Fox   Ginger Levi, the Fox I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 8:59 am

Hun, everything is in order but the rp example. I know you play as 4 too, but in the example you have to just use the character your creating. Tho... you don't need to do an rp example in the first pllace considering this is your secondary
Back to top Go down
Teeth&Curls
Student
Student
Teeth&Curls

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Levi, the Fox   Ginger Levi, the Fox I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:26 am

It's been a while since I've had a secondary, so I did try my best. xD Did you need me to change anything in any finality before sending Ginger off into the Whoniverse?
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Levi, the Fox   Ginger Levi, the Fox I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:20 pm

>_> I read this, and I'm thinking of the disaster that would occur if Meta accidentally ran into her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Levi, the Fox   Ginger Levi, the Fox I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ginger Levi, the Fox
Page 1 of 1