Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Tra'santi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Tra'santi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Tra'santi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Tra'santi I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Tra'santi I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Tra'santi I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Tra'santi I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Tra'santi I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Tra'santi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Tra'santi I_vote_lcapThe Tra'santi I_voting_barThe Tra'santi I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Tra'santi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Fitch (Mi'santi)
Newb
Newb
Michael Fitch (Mi'santi)

The Tra'santi Empty
PostSubject: The Tra'santi   The Tra'santi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:24 pm

Name: Tra’santi

Appearance:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tra’santi are ethereal beings who have the ability to take on the form of humanoid beings in order to blend in, adjust to the culture, and ultimately guide its people..or destroy them.

In appearance by their true form, they would be overwhelming to behold. Anyone given the right to see them will also live with the same burden of seeing them, thus knowing of them.

Tra’santi emit an aura around their form that changes color depending on their mood. In their universe, there’s a saying among the other races: “If you see red, you’re dead.”

Attitude:
Tra’santi are led by a High Council of four, and the Seer, the Mu’di, yet are ruled under the rule of Compassion first, Wrath second. They are not well known for taking over planets, as they prefer to guide entire species and teach them better ways of living through example. However, when a race provokes them, there will be a quick end to it all, often resulting in the attackers being disintegrated by a mere thought.

In their universe, they were the first to exist. In regards to the known universe, though, they would be described as to having existed before anything else began.

With the Tra’santi, there is no grey area. There’s right, and there’s wrong. There’s intention and action. When one goes rogue, which is rare, they become what many call an “Omen Bringer,” as they choose wrath before compassion, often leaving devastation in their path.

Technology:
Being ethereal and able to tap into pure energy itself, Tra’santi have no need for technology as they are able to traverse space, yet they can only stay in the present time. And while they are able to traverse space and different planes of existence, the ability only appears when there has been a sense of distress present that would allow them to do so.

Because of them being ethereal, this also allows them to traverse space itself with more ease being that they exist on the parallel planes of existence, which also allows them to enter other universes.

In humanoid form, they are forbidden from using any technology that would allow them to traverse through time itself as they could potentially meddle and change the events of history in that universe, thus affecting theirs. The only exception is if they are travelling with another being who will make sure they do not meddle.

Backstory:

Even in their universe, not much is known about the Tra’santi except they are often referred to as the Ancient Ones that existed since the beginning. Although they themselves were created, many mistakenly believe them to be the Creators, which they are quick to correct.

As a species, they remained largely under the radar for eons as other races developed and advanced, moving to other systems and colonizing entire galaxies. The Tra’santi intervened silently at major events that could potentially have caused the mass extinction of an entire race, often without even bringing an awareness of their presence.

It wasn’t until the Invisible War only recently with the demigods of their kind that they began to truly show their power through dethroning them. Even with the High Council’s rebuke, they followed through with their plans of domination, thus leveling entire civilizations to rule as their invisible “god.”

Throughout the entire war, one thing was certain: all Tra'santi felt as though another place was calling out for help. There's only one problem: none of the Tra'santi exactly know where and why a distress signal was sensed.

Because Tra'santi are ethereal, this also allows them more freedom to traverse about space without limitations. However, if they are in physical form and must travel between universes, they must travel within a void ship or use a vortex manipulator.

Present:

The Tra’santi’s goal right now is to simply do as they have always done, and find out what threat they will need to intervene and thwart. Many who have seen them call them “Guardian Angels,” yet few have actually witnessed their true form. Most of their time is spent among the species they guard, living out a day to day life waiting for when it’s time to step in as guardian. After all, they can only travel to where they sense a need, yet cannot travel back until their task is completed even if it takes until the end of time itself.

Last edited by Michael Fitch (Mi'santi) on Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarifying and correcting)
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Tra'santi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tra'santi   The Tra'santi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:35 am

However, when a race provokes them, there will be a quick end to it all, often resulting in the attackers being disintegrated by a mere thought.

This is a bit over the top, it's a bit too close to god modding. It would be one thing to say that they can cause extreme pain or even mental anguish, but being disintegrated by a single thought is a bit too much there. Please change it to something a bit less powerful please.

the ability only appears when there has been a sense of distress present that would allow them to do so.

A little more explination here please. How exactly do they travel? How is it possible? What exactly is a 'distress point' that they need in order to travel like that?

It wasn’t until the Invisible War

What was the Invisible War? What was it about? Who fought in it?

Back to top Go down
Michael Fitch (Mi'santi)
Newb
Newb
Michael Fitch (Mi'santi)

The Tra'santi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tra'santi   The Tra'santi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:38 pm

Edited!

Also, the Invisible War was between the Tra'santi and the fallen ones of their kind, the demigods who felt like they should be a deity pretty much over other races.

They're also ethereal beings, so having a big spaceship unless they are in humanoid form would seem silly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Tra'santi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tra'santi   The Tra'santi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tra'santi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Alien Creation-
Jump to: