Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Richard Lancaster I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Richard Lancaster I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Richard Lancaster I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Richard Lancaster I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Richard Lancaster I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Richard Lancaster I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Richard Lancaster I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Richard Lancaster I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Richard Lancaster I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Richard Lancaster I_vote_lcapRichard Lancaster I_voting_barRichard Lancaster I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Richard Lancaster I_vote_lcapRichard Lancaster I_voting_barRichard Lancaster I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Richard Lancaster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Richard Lancaster Empty
PostSubject: Richard Lancaster   Richard Lancaster I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:18 pm

::[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]::

Richard Vitali Lancaster

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: Ginger
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'3"
Figure: Richard keeps himself in shape, he does have muscle mass but the tone/definition of the muscles are not completely stand out. He's average weight of 220lbs.
Other: A tattoo of an eagle with a thin scar interrupting it.
Clothing: He uses anything with dark colors, but his hair is a given factor, often it's anything he can afford or that is comfortable.

::Info::
Family: I guess you could say HEAT were his 'family.' They consisted of a team of scientists, he was given up as a child due to parents who couldn't afford to keep him.
Personality: Richard is a man who has little regard for human life in general, his experiences with HEAT were anything but good with the cruel treatment formed him into a killer. Subtle actions can be backfired on those who initiated it, Richard has a rather low tolerance for those acts. Aside from that, he's quiet and observant and is still a learner. Most of his words drip with the tone of sarcasm or belittlement.
Strengths: Good hand-to-hand combat, speaks both Russian and Chinese, can imitate accents well, street-wise.
Weakness: Long-distance running, his height and the hiding factor is difficult, occasional headaches
Dislikes: The headaches, HEAT, his parents.
Dream: To take down HEAT and any known associates.

History: Despite being uninformed about his parents, his mother was a woman named Alina Bolstrov, and she had an encounter with a man named Sullivan Lancaster and over a short period of time had fallen in love.

During this time, both of their financial situations took a turn for the worst and they couldn't take care of their child, so at the age of ten months old, Richard was given up to a foster home. He wasn't adopted until he reached the age of a year, but adopted would be an odd term to use here. HEAT needed just the type to see whether they could make a 'protector' from other companies, this reason wasn't backed up with any sort of evidence and the evidence given to their higher ranked leaders were fake and mostly all lies.

At first, they brought him up to the age of ten, the tedious years for the scientists, who were there to babysit and make Richard recognize them as family, which he did with little resistance but that was when everything changed. From then on, he was known as TK-903X, he wasn't the first experiment nor was he the last.

They began training him, injecting him with various drugs to see which worked on resistant behavior and enhancing reflexes, they performed various tests. Many of them were scared that things were going to back fire and strapped his hands down, spread out across the table, same with his legs.

The scientists continued their tests, often varying in pain and torture depending on who actually carried it out. Richard only remembers the last fourteen years but they had moulded him into a trained killer, experienced in all forms of martial arts and had rather quick reflexes because of this. But they also messed with his brain, his first victims being his parents. One scientist, Dean Marshall, had told various degrees of lies in order to make him turn on his parents and even to this day, hates them.

After being under HEAT's influence for sometime, he had one night simply snapped and in a rage had caused the whole building to go up in smoke. It was a bad idea for a trained killer to have knowledge of the entire building, as he had found the place where they kept the flammable materials and simply went from there.

He went into hiding and HEAT faced media fire, with no one to own up to it as they simply did not know what was going on and the police ruled it as a simple accident and closed the case but Dean Marshall still lives and it seems like a dog and dog chase, each one hunting one another. Richard is making a living of himself, killing for his personal amusement and at the same time, learning about himself. He hopes to one day shut HEAT completely down and destroy lives of those who made his lives miserable.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I've been here for a while.

Last edited by Richard Lancaster on Mon May 25, 2015 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Richard Lancaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Lancaster   Richard Lancaster I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Richard Lancaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Lancaster   Richard Lancaster I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 3:55 am

Woop!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Richard Lancaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Lancaster   Richard Lancaster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Richard Lancaster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: