Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Coormin: Refugee of Tenadar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Coormin: Refugee of Tenadar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Coormin: Refugee of Tenadar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Coormin: Refugee of Tenadar I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Coormin: Refugee of Tenadar I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Coormin: Refugee of Tenadar I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Coormin: Refugee of Tenadar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Coormin: Refugee of Tenadar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Coormin: Refugee of Tenadar I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Coormin: Refugee of Tenadar I_vote_lcapCoormin: Refugee of Tenadar I_voting_barCoormin: Refugee of Tenadar I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Coormin: Refugee of Tenadar I_vote_lcapCoormin: Refugee of Tenadar I_voting_barCoormin: Refugee of Tenadar I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Coormin: Refugee of Tenadar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PolyphonicScrewdriver
Newb
Newb

Coormin: Refugee of Tenadar Empty
PostSubject: Coormin: Refugee of Tenadar   Coormin: Refugee of Tenadar I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Coormin
Species: Tenadar

::Appearance::
Hair: None
Eyes: Shiney and White
Height: 6"4
Figure: Athletic
Other: Smooth blue skin, scales on neck.
Clothing: Tenadar Republic issue electrician Uniform

::Info::
Family:
Scattered on various refugee colonies
Personality: Coormin is intuitive by nature, always quick to think when it comes to anything technical. likes to joke, even if his sense of humour can just be awful.
Strengths:
Electrical Knoledge.
Pretty good with Maths.
Athletic Physique
Weakness:
Slight Xenophobia
Has certain strange allergies
Doesnt handle stress well.
Short people
Ibuprofen (Kinda like Candy to his species)
Dislikes:
Sensorites

Dream: Reconnect with others of his kind and find a propper job somewhere.

History: The Tenadar homeworld was once a thriving mixture of cultivated nature and technology. Everything was running well until a meteor decimated the populace and destabilised the ecosystem. The citizens of Tenadar where hurried into space to safety. not all of them made it, but those that did found themselves on distant worlds unknown to them. Coormin found himself alone on a human colony an unknown distance form his homeworld. he proved his worth to the humans and soon gained their trust. Since then, he has tried to reach out to other Tenadar to find a community he can take part in, but with little success.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: the magic of Google.

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

Quote :
The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

Coormin assessed the situation and pushed back against the store window. he slung the pack of random items into one hand and thought it over.
"Uh... hold on Doctor!"
He Fumbled about inside the bag and pulled out a leg of chicken, the small bits of lint caused him to raise an eyebrow and he cast it aside. he did the same with a carrot, not that he even saw one before.
"So much useless stuff!"
The Sonic Screwdriver met his hand and he pulled it out triumphantly, he turned his attention to the store front and whirled the device at the door.
"Hold on, Doctor!" he called out, and with a thud the door opened, it didnt take long for Coormin to find the fusebox. with a quick rearrangement of fuses and a small bit of tinkering with the Sonic Screwdriver and the insides of the torch. a brilliant white light thrust out from the front of the store, bathing the road outside in its glow. He Strode outside and tossed the Sonic towards the Doctor.
"Come on! Before the lights blow!" he called out.

I know its probably not that great, but im a little out of practice.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Coormin: Refugee of Tenadar   Coormin: Refugee of Tenadar I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:50 pm

I like the unique way you came at the RP sample, although it was small. But as you are here more, you will get how we RP better. So no worries on that.

But the history needs to be improved upon greatly. As a 57 year old being, there are 57 years of his life that need to be described to us. Like reading a book, the author gives the readers as much detail possible so that they can get the image of that character out the way they intend.

Also the species of your character needs to be approved first before this character can be approved. You can find the form for the alien creation template in the same section you found this template. Fill that out and post it, once approved i can hop over here and approve of this character once the necessary changes are made for approval.

Any questions/concerns please do not hesitate to ask Smile

~10th Doctor
Site Owner
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
PolyphonicScrewdriver
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Coormin: Refugee of Tenadar   Coormin: Refugee of Tenadar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:53 pm

No Problem! ill get on that tomorrow, NaNoWriMo is coming so got a lot on my plate Razz

As for the 57 years of history, ill go over that in the Alien Race post im gonna make

Update:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coormin: Refugee of Tenadar   Coormin: Refugee of Tenadar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coormin: Refugee of Tenadar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: