Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Tenadaran, the scattered survivors I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Tenadaran, the scattered survivors I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Tenadaran, the scattered survivors I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Tenadaran, the scattered survivors I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Tenadaran, the scattered survivors I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Tenadaran, the scattered survivors I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Tenadaran, the scattered survivors I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Tenadaran, the scattered survivors I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Tenadaran, the scattered survivors I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Tenadaran, the scattered survivors I_vote_lcapTenadaran, the scattered survivors I_voting_barTenadaran, the scattered survivors I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Tenadaran, the scattered survivors I_vote_lcapTenadaran, the scattered survivors I_voting_barTenadaran, the scattered survivors I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Tenadaran, the scattered survivors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PolyphonicScrewdriver
Newb
Newb

Tenadaran, the scattered survivors Empty
PostSubject: Tenadaran, the scattered survivors   Tenadaran, the scattered survivors I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 4:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Tenadaran

Appearance: Tenadaran are blue skinned humanoids, about 6"-8" on average with reflective eyes and rigged forheads. their ears are long are pointed. To some they might all look alike, but Tenadaran's can always tell eachother apart. the bone structure of the top of their head is always diffrent, and the scales that grown on them differ in shape and size. The Warrior Caste of Tenadar are noteable for the darkness of their skin, a trait earned by part of thr warriors initiation of sitting unfed and unwatered for three days in the barrens every week while training

Attitude: Tenadar was built in the ideal of mutual co-operation, everyone pitches in and everyone gains. they are always keen to help whenever they can, and are often happy for the chance to help without being paid. They can sometimes be weary of other species, as their republic was almost overthrown by sleeper cells being controlled by a rogue group of Draconians who has set out to exploit the planets resources.

Technology: Their Technology is advanced, to where sonic devices are as common in a toolbox as that spare screw you cant find a place for. their planet survived entirely on renewable energy. Holograms where common place on the streets, used as street signs and advertising. the most common form of transport can be best described as a floating Segway refered to as a Light-Shifter (based on the mechanism used to keep it afloat)

Backstory: Tenadar was always ruled by a council, and was often quick to make decisions on important matters. when the Draconians where discovered and their intentions revealed, they quickly came to the discission to exile their kind from the planet, and place blockades in the atmosphere, constantly patrolling to keep out any unwated visitors. this however lead to a long time of isolation that brought with it a long lasting peace. undisturbed by outside forces and left to deal with their day to day life. this encouraged a golden age of prosperity where they reached what they felt was a technological peak. However all that changed when parimiter detectors spotted a meteor cluster heading directly for them, efforts where made to try and prevent disaster but all they managed was to destory the smaller bodies, leaving just one massive fractured mass coming towards them.

when it hit, the entire planet felt it. the atmosphere started to dispate and the world started to burn. escape pods where blasted from the planet in all directions in a frantic bid to save all they could. but for most of them it was too late, and their last memorys where looking up at their loved ones flying off into space.

Present: At Present, the people of Tenadar are scattered all over space. the escape pods that took them from the planet placed them in stasis, as it was unknown when they could reach a planet. some still travel, lost. For those that find planets, they adapt to survive in whatever way they can. be it fighting for survival on a primative planet, or prooving their worth in an advanced society. wherever they are, they do what they can in memory of the people they left behind.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Tenadaran, the scattered survivors   Tenadaran, the scattered survivors I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 10:13 pm

I like it.

But a little more explanation to what the Draconians are and what exactly they were doing to result in their exile of the planet. How did they protect/block the atmosphere? With ships? A blockade monitoring the planet at all times? Did they ever face troubles with keeping other aliens out of their planet?

If it's easier, write like your an author writing a story. Write with as much detail as possible to help the reader imagine locations, characters and specific moments as you want them to.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Pavatti
Student
Student
Pavatti

PostSubject: Re: Tenadaran, the scattered survivors   Tenadaran, the scattered survivors I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 2:29 am

not a really important post here but I think you meant ridged rather than rigged. Unless their foreheads are traps which would admittedly be kind of neat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenadaran, the scattered survivors   Tenadaran, the scattered survivors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenadaran, the scattered survivors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Alien Creation-
Jump to: