Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Forken I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Forken I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Forken I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Forken I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Forken I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Forken I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Forken I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Forken I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Forken I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Forken I_vote_lcapThe Forken I_voting_barThe Forken I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Forken

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

The Forken Empty
PostSubject: The Forken   The Forken I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 1:18 pm

The Forken

][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

They are VERY strong, but a little on the dull side. Their horns are really sensitive, so they wear plastic covers on them. When They get mad, two males would interlock with each other, and attempt to throw them across the room. This sport is called "Ram Running".Well, I never said the horns weren't strong, they're just rather sensitive, so ram running wouldn't be very common, but yes, the horns are strong.
Well, twice the height of a normal person
The backstory; well, they stemmed from one- The Main Forken- Takos. He went insane, and gained followers. They live in their ship, which was built by willing people.
They've had too many wars, but the most significant? See Tricon. It gave them enough slaves.
The way the are more blood thirsty; they think they are getting close to their goal, conquering planets and such.
The army is the same due to the shots- which they give to them once a year, in their brain, dulling the emotions. They try to avoid ramming each other, because it actually really hurts, but "Ram Running" is forced. but the main Forken- which is currently Desmoil.

Like. I hate someone. I don't pull their hair. I can. But I don't. Very Happy

Attitude: Rather rude, and constantly angry. They are very determined, and don't get along well with ANYONE. Not their species, not other species, no one.

Technology: They have mainly weaponry, and use large guns, the size of two people combined. They use huge ships, to compress all the 6 Billion Soldiers they have.

Backstory: Nothing made them. They were always bent on hate. Their Lust to rule the universe is so strong, they want to be in charge of the worlds. All of them. They love slaves- they love whipping them as well. They give shots to their soldiers. to remove emotion.

Present: More blood thirsty, more violent, more cruel. All of them are the same. An impeccable army. Trying to rule the universe.

Last edited by DemonDuckling/NightPyre on Mon May 25, 2015 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Forken Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forken   The Forken I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 2:07 pm

A few questions spring to mind, so if they do not get along with their species and I presume that ram running is rather common, wouldn't the horns be the strongest aspect of the alien? (just a small suggestion).

Also, perhaps expand on their physical aspects as it does mention being able to hold guns that are two person in size (would that be length wise or width wise?) Do they have a hierarchy?

The back story doesn't make too much sense, something had to have made them, where to they come from? What planet had they lived on previously? Why do they have the ambition for world domination? Any significant wars? These are just ideas to expand on the backstory a little bit more Smile

Why in the present have they become more blood-thirsty? What makes all of them the same and the army aspect? What are the shots they give them?

I know this seems a lot but it will help other roleplayers understand the species much better Smile

-Richard
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

The Forken Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forken   The Forken I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 2:14 pm

It's fine. Smile

Well, I never said the horns weren't strong, they're just rather sensitive, so ram running wouldn't be very common, but yes, the horns are strong.

Well, twice the height of a normal person

The backstory; well, they stemmed from one- The Main Forken- Takos. He went insane, and gained followers. They live in their ship, which was built by willing people.

They've had too many wars, but the most significant? See Tricon. It gave them enough slaves.

The way the are more blood thirsty; they think they are getting close to their goal, conquering planets and such.

The army is the same due to the shots- which they give to them once a year, in their brain, dulling the emotions.
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Forken Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forken   The Forken I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 2:17 pm

You say that ram ramming isn't common, yet the species hates one another, wouldn't that be a little bit more common and through evolution means, they would develop stronger horns?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Forken Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forken   The Forken I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Alien Creation-
Jump to: