Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons) I_vote_lcapHulions (less commonly known as Zylons) I_voting_barHulions (less commonly known as Zylons) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons) I_vote_lcapHulions (less commonly known as Zylons) I_voting_barHulions (less commonly known as Zylons) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Browniecakethealicorn
Newb
Newb

Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons) Empty
PostSubject: Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons)   Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 12:34 am

Name: Hulions or Zylons

Appearance: Wear steriotyical alien clothing, lion fur around face and covers whole head, hair roots for the lion fur

Attitude: They act defensive around other creature due to their lion roots, lions being territorial and all, they are seperated travelers due to their home planet being destroyed, and they are pretty peaceful when left alone, since they don't have to guard their territory

Technology: They have stolen TARDIS technology called L(Lions)T(Through)T(Time)(And)S(Space) that is basically like a house that can travel through time and space, plus chameleon circuit, and only takes two to drive them due to some upgrading and modifcations, the size and less of a need for drivers, and they have sharp nails and the typical space gun, like shown in the show

Backstory: After the Hulions stole the TARDIS technology, due to jealousy of the time lords' superior technology, and after a super sneaky, super stealthy teft mission, which they managed to figure out the secret to TARDIS technology and made LTTS's, the Time lords declaired war on the Hulions, the war destroyed the Hulion home planet, by a special bomb made to drill to the surface of the planet, hit the planets (LOL, I only NOW realized I made a silly mistake!) core and the planet detonated, they scattered with the LTTS'S, two LTTS's can communicate with eachother at a close enough range, and they traveled by what is said to be is for looking for all of their kind and find a new home, the whereabouts and if they're good or bad are unknown, and %60 of the time, two seperate traveling Hulions will start a family

Present: They travel patiently and persistantly for the rest of their kind, salvaged Hulion history states the other life in the universe as pests, but they almost have this sort of curiosity about them that makes them want to learn more, the whereabouts and current actions of the remaining Hulions are a mystery, but there are myths that they'll try to take a planet as their own someday

Last edited by Browniecakethealicorn on Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons)   Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:04 pm

Name:

Appearance: (Pictures aren't required, but they are appreciated. If you don't have one, please just describe your alien in as much detail as possible.)

Attitude: (How do they act? What kind of society do they run, how do they react to other people?)

Technology: (What kind of technology do they have? Are they advanced, behind Earth, or at the same stages as Earth? What kinds of things have they invented so far?)

Backstory: (What happened to them in the past? If they are evil/bad, what made them that way? If they are good/helpful, why are they like that? Details please.)

Present: (How do they act now? What is their main goal for their kind at this moment in time? What do they do for most of the time?)

try using that template cake dear
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons)   Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:47 pm

I'm going to need more detail here hun:

Attitude: They act defensive around other creature, they are seperated travelers, and they are act like really kind people

-Why are they defensive?
-Why don't they stay together?
-If they're kind, how are they? What do they do to be kind?

Technology: They have stolen TARDIS technology called L(Lions)T(Through)T(Time)(And)S(Space) that is basically like a house that can travel through time and space, plus chameleon circuit, and only takes two to drive them

-What other types of tech do they have? (Give me a basic rundown if they don't have anything specific that's different from Earth.)
-Did they change the TARDIS tech any? If they did, what did they do to make it different?

Backstory: After the Hulions stole the TARDIS technology and made LTTS's, the Time lords and the Hulions went to war, the war destroyed the Hulion home planet, they scattered with the LTTS'S, the whereabouts and if they're good or bad are unknown, and %60 of the time, two seperate traveling Hulions will start a family

-How did they steal it
-Why did they steal it
-How did their planet get destoryed?
-Do they keep in touch or all they vagabonds? (Like gypsies)
-What do they do when they're travelling? (Do they look for a new home, do they help people, start wars, or just travel about, and if so, why?)

Present: The whereabouts and current actions of the remaining Hulions are a mystery, but there are myths that they'll try to take a planet as their own someday

-Why do they keep travelling
-How do they view other species (like, hate, help them, try to destroy them)
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons)   Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:19 pm

accepted Cake, but you have to get the weapon/tool template and make a creation for that if you're gonna have their Ltts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons)   Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hulions (less commonly known as Zylons)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Alien Creation-
Jump to: