Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Zyx (Ace Hill) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Zyx (Ace Hill) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Zyx (Ace Hill) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Zyx (Ace Hill) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Zyx (Ace Hill) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Zyx (Ace Hill) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Zyx (Ace Hill) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Zyx (Ace Hill) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Zyx (Ace Hill) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Zyx (Ace Hill) I_vote_lcapZyx (Ace Hill) I_voting_barZyx (Ace Hill) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Zyx (Ace Hill)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zyx
Newb
Newb
Zyx

Zyx (Ace Hill) Empty
PostSubject: Zyx (Ace Hill)   Zyx (Ace Hill) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 10:15 pm

Name: Ace Hill
Nickname: Alice, Zyx
Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair:
 Shoulder length dark hair with purple tips
Eyes: Lilac and sparkly, so it seems
Height: 5'0 ish
Figure: Hourglass
Other: She has a scar on her forehead: a strange symbol that spins when her mood is more concentrated. She does not speak of it, and often puts a bandage there to cover the mark.
Clothing: She wears dark purple robes over light purple short sleeved stuff, and has a bow and a quiver full of arrows on her back wherever she goes. She also carries a "magic wand" in her pocket.

::Info::
Family: She does not care about her family, so it seems. She never speaks of them, but they seem to be deceased, based on the little she has said
Personality: Zyx is curious, clumsy, and most of all, evil. She loves to be sarcastic, often having sarcastic conversations with people. People does not mean humans. Zyx hates humanity for all it's worth and often will kill a human just for the heck of it. If her killing attempt fails, she uses her "magic wand" to make them (and everyone else) forget the incident. She has the delusion that she has magical powers, but she does not.
Strengths: Curious, clever, sneaky
Weakness: Clumsy, tired quickly
Dislikes: Humans, people who dislike her
Dream: She says she wishes for the impossible, the improbable. It is believed she is speaking of her hatred of humanity, that she wishes for all humans to die, but it's unsure.

History: It will be revealed through roleplay.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I've been here before.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

Zyx (Ace Hill) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zyx (Ace Hill)   Zyx (Ace Hill) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:42 pm

1. You should have an image if possible
2. You have put human as species but then claim she hates humans. This either needs elaboration/explanation or correction
3. the symbol needs some sort of explanation as well, either there or in history
4. Magic wand needs more explanation as well. You say she does not have magical powers so does the wand actually work and if not how does it make people forget.
5. It is not enough to say history will be revealed through roleplay. It is fine to leave an element of mystery but we do need quite a lot of detail as well. For example, why she hates humans, what killed her family etc.
6. You've missed the roleplay sample, you say you've been here before so if you have already had a character and roleplayed on this site before then it is not essential providing that character was approved, but if this is your first character then it must be included. You can find it on the template.

You must remember this template is not written from the perspective of a normal person but an all-seeing god. It must inform us of the character even if those details are not known by other characters.

I will check back for approval once you have updated this.
Back to top Go down

Zyx (Ace Hill)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: