Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 7:42 pm

Night turned to the girl, a wide grin on her face. She didn't remember her. Perfect. "Robin, correct?" She said, her fangs rather apparent. "I haven't changed at all. I'd try to kill the idiot "Timelord", but my time is much more valuable than his. On the other hand, he just lied. I haven't changed much at all, and I'm not surprised that he would say something like that. If anything, according to his standards, I've gotten worse." She said, her eyes dilating to slits. She curstied, chuckling to herself as she chuckled to herself. "Good Bye, Robin Terrell."

Night walked briskly back towards her ship, running even, entering it. Her footstep echoed on the glass floor, as she entered the main control center. "Katrana. Locate M.E.L.O.D.Y." The ship's interface zoomed in below the clock shop, around 600 feet or so below it. "Locate Diometa." She said. The ship circled a spot farther below. "Show the status of Diometa." She said. The ship sighed. "Diometa is 20% done." Katrana said, pulling up a picture of something that looked like a sea monkey. "It's uglier than I thought." Night said, grabbing a rifle from the weapons system and slinging it around her back. Katrana yelped. "Oi! That's part of me!" She said, wincing. Night exited the ship as she saw Theta in Night's mind at the time, taken apart and mutilated. Night rolled her eyes. The ship noticed this and chuckled. Night threw her fist into the metal, growling. "Don't even think about it."

Night walked back, taking the gun, shooting the building, trying to break through. Anyone in there needed to get the hell out.

The man and the woman yelled, feeling the shaking of the building. "Argh! Idiots!" He yelped, grabbing Diometa, a gun and his watch, going up stairs. The woman was left in there, and a rock crushed on her leg, breaking it. She screamed, and the man guarded the door, not caring for the woman.

Night's ears twitched at the scream. She smiled, and kept on shooting. She was hungry too. She would suffice for a good enough meal.
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 8:20 pm

Robin's mouth was left hanging open. There were times when she could handle chaos, but usually the chaos had a clear intention. This was just terrifying. She was a vampire. Or.. something. She had fangs and she was angry. Or maybe she was just excited. Robin could barely tell who she was talking at, half the time. She hugged her arms around herself, backing slowly away from the building. The second she heard gunfire, though, she bolted. There was only so much adventure she was willing to take, and guns never ended well. Someone always got shot and Theta always got sad and Robin never knew what to do about it. 

Robin whined, about to step back into the safety of the TARDIS before turning to look one more time at the building. She knew Theta wouldn't want to shy away just as badly as she did. If he did at all. Out of all things, though, she felt... compelled. Compelled to keep looking. Looking at the murderous psycho who knew at least her cover name. Looking at the damage caused to such a nice shop. Looking... just a bit below the roof. Because something was telling her she didn't want to. It felt wrong. But it felt like something was off and that was enough for her to hesitate and try to figure out what exactly was wrong with this picture. What didn't she want to see? She pressed herself against the doors of Theta's ship and looked on cautiously.
Back to top Go down
drealynn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 9:12 am

Eerie watched as someone entered the clock shop and the cat woman backed away to return with a rifle. He did not wait then, lifting the skylight and landing right at the doorway leading to parts unknown.
He prepared to slice any weapon's with his sword as he saw the door open a crack yelling for the man in the bow tie to duck as a hail of bullets crashed into the many clocks. Just as he did the same, the sound of gunfire echoed through the shop. He may be a man for hire but he hated wasted lives.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:58 pm

It was all very sudden; he was walking back to the window where he had entered, idly listening to the rhythmus ticking of the clocks, when the ticking turned into gunfire and the sound of bullets shattering glass. Theta threw himself to the ground to avoid the sudden gunfire, watching in dishevelment as the bullets tore through the shelves and sent splinters of wood and broken clocks crashing to the floor. Theta army crawled towards the back of the shop as fast as he could, trying to find a way to get out before he ended up like swiss cheese.

As he rounded the corner, the back door in sight, there was a pain filled scream from under the floorboards. He hesitated; should he go down there and help whoever that was...?

The hesitation was enough to make the situation worse; a man burst out of a door to what looked like a basement, a large gun in his hands, looking very annoyed. Then, another man burst out from... well Theta didn't know where, but it looked like he had just dropped out of the sky. The man in purple then pulled out a sword (a sword!), and made to attack annoyed gun man's gun.

"...Nope"

Theta would usually stay and see what was going on, but with the bullets still flying around, and with two armed and possibly aggressive men relatively close to him, Theta figured there was no way on Gallifrey that staying in the shop was a good plan. Theta scrambled to his feet, and crouching down just in case the bullets made it all the way to the back of the shop, he practically sprinted for the door, throwing it open and slamming it shut just as quickly behind him.

"When did Orangeden get so... crazy? Was it always this crazy??"
Theta stumbled a few steps down the alley behind the clock shop, taking a short breather against the brick wall as he scanned the small area for another way out. His mind flew to Robin after a second; she had made it out. Right? She hadn't been in the shop when the gunfire started, at least. He spared a worried glance to the door he had just made it through. She better have made it out, because he was not going back in there.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:57 pm

Night chuckled, her ears twitching at the sound of Theta's voice. Swiftly, she made her way to the back of the building. Cocking her gun, she show at the ground he was standing on. "You are going to go inside. And you are going to do whatever it takes to get close to the man, and rip the watch off of his arm, and give it to me. Do it, or I'll shoot." She said, lightly nudging him in the shoulder this the gun.

Mean-while. -sparkles-

The man cocked the handgun and shot in random areas, in hope of intimidating anyone there. He held the vial close to his chest, running, cussing as he hid the vial in a patch of dirt. The woman kept screaming and crying, and the man's eyes widened, before her turned and ran towards his wife, lugging the rock off of her. "Oh god- Diane. I'm sorry." He said, amidst tears. The wife held back her screams as she noticed his mannerism had changed. "I forgive you." She said.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 11:25 pm

Robin, leaning against the console and worrying herself sick with thoughts of 'why the heck isn't Theta back yet?', was pulled back into reality with a loud hum from his TARDIS. Staring up at the ceiling, she put her arms out in confusion. "What? I can't do anything, I'm a kid! Not exactly immune to bullets!" Well that sort of made it sound like adults were immune to bullets. Which was not the case in the slightest. "He'll come back on his own and we can get the hell out of Oregano, alright?" Another angry sounding hum alerted her to the presence of a holographic monitor being pulled up. Sighing in frustration, she looked away from the ceiling - which for some reason seemed to be the best place to direct things - and nearly had a heart attack from what she saw. Theta being held at gun point was never a good thing. 

"Well what do I do about it?" Robin asked, exasperated and out of options. The TARDIS's wordless hum was not any more helpful than she could be. "Fine, okay. Trudging out blindly. This won't end terribly at all. You owe me at least 2 more hours of lights out tonight," she grumbled, marching her way back outside and moving towards... Well she had no clue, but the building seemed to be a good place to go. And by good she meant horribly deadly and much more deserving of 5 more hours than 2.
Back to top Go down
drealynn
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 7:38 am

Eerie was angry now, not only had the man with the bow tie retreated to not help him. The armed man had yet another gun that forced him to duck under cover. It was too dark to see much as the armed man retreated down the stairs. The woman screaming stopped. Either she was dead or was being helped.
Now he had a choice go after the armed man or check to make sure the Doctor (Theta) was safe. His training told him to go after the armed man first to eliminate the threat. Eerie carefully slipped a smoke bomb from the one of his hidden pockets at the first sign of trouble the smoke would hide him from view. Eerie carefully and quietly went down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:20 am

Theta jumped and yelped as a flurry of bullets came raining down at his feet. He glanced behind him, hoping for an escape route, but this alley had a large chain link fence blocking the way out; he wouldn't be able to make it over it without being shot, first. The other way out of the alley was the door to the clock shop, of course. And he really didn't want to go there. He turned back to Night, raising his hands feebly in the 'don't shoot' position.

"Eheh, hi Night..." he watched the gun warily as she nudged it against his shoulder, rather uncomfortable with how close it was. So much for benefits for helping her out that one time in Paris. He then registered what she had just said. Er, demanded.

"Wait wait wait, you want me to go back in there? There's two armed men in there!" then again, there was an armed woman right in front of him, and she probably was a little bit more insane than gun man and purple suit man. He sighed, moving into the shop while still keeping an eye on Night's gun, to make sure she wouldn't shoot him on his way in "Fine, fine, I'm going"

The shop was much emptier than before, with no armed men in sight. Well, rather than Night, behind him at the doorway. The shelves, too, were emptier, so many clocks having been hit by the bullets Night sent in. Theta thought for a moment how much of a waste it was, to destroy all those clocks, before remembering that the situation at hand was a little more serious than a few broken knickknacks.

"Uhm... Night? I don't see them in here. Are you sure they didn't go around the front?" Theta kept looking, wondering where the two had disappeared to. That was when he saw a flash of purple, going down a set of stairs he hadn't noticed before "Oh, hello..." cautiously, Theta followed the man from behind, going down the stairs, keeping his footfalls silent just in case there was something big and dangerous down here. And, judging from this whole situation, there probably was.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:38 pm

Night followed closely, nudging him with the gun down the stairs. "So. Robin's your companion?" She said, trudging down the stairs. "Seems rather nice." She continued, before getting to the bottom of the staircase, revealing something that looked like a lab. The man was kneeling on the ground, next to the woman, and pried the rock off of her, showing no blood, but her legs were mangled. The man suddenly stood up, and picked up the gun, pointing it at the two. "Put the gun down." He said, menacingly. Night cocked her's. "Why would I do that?" She asked, pointing it at him.

"This gun is more than that of what you think it is." The man said, showing no emotion. Night scoffed. "Bluff." She said. The man smiled. "Who would you like me to shoot first?" He said. Night dropped her weapon, and raised her hands. "Who the hell are you?" She said, the man spinning her around, and motioning her to the wall, motioning Theta to do the same.

Night turned to Theta. "The hell is that?" She said, motioning her eyes towards the, odd purple vial that the man was holding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.   The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clock Might Just Possibly Maybe Be Wrong- Don't Quote Me.
Page 1 of 1