Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Hunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Hunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Hunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Hunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Hunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Hunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Hunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Hunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Hunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Hunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_vote_lcapHunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_voting_barHunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Hunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_vote_lcapHunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_voting_barHunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Hunting Season (Brax + Robin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Hunting Season (Brax + Robin) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Season (Brax + Robin)   Hunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 5:35 pm

Chris was, quite simply, having the time of her life. In the year 3402, apparently it wasn't uncommon for small personal air crafts to fill the skies. It was actually a pretty common mode of transportation. It made it really easy to be able to fly over the city without much suspicion. She took a moment to close her eyes and really feel the air as it blew threw her feathers and her hair. It was fantastic.

Of course, she'd flown over open areas before, but none like this. Most of the time she was jumping out of a tree over a valley - and while the view was nice and all, it was nothing compared to the bright, dancing lights and structures of this vintage city. This was one of her favorite times in history. One where humans had started taking entertainment and aesthetics to the extreme - everything was absolutely gorgeous. The people, the clothes, the architecture - she felt extraordinarily privileged to be able to soar over it like this.

It had been a good few hours now, though. Chris' wings were getting tired, and she felt it was time to come back to Theta so they could plan their next trip. As long as they kept moving, she felt so free. She felt happy. It seemed like nothing in the universe could mess this up. After a few minutes of backtracking, she landed on the roof she started on, talons scraping against the smooth white surface. She laughed, hugging her arms around herself against the cold as she strutted towards the door that led back to the ground, where she'd meet Theta.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season (Brax + Robin)   Hunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 3:22 am

Darren had been finishing gathering evidence from the crime scene. He wanted to go hunting, he wanted to track down people from Torchwood and off them one by one. It would be...freeing. But, he had been playing the good ol' CSI analyst for several years now, trying to avoid them, biding his time before he struck.

He packed up the remainders of his kit and look about for the nearest detective. His job was done, now, they simply needed to send it all off to forensics to have a look over. That would take goodness knows how long. The 21st Century was interesting, but there was nothing like traveling to a different time.

"See you back in the station, Salazar?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be there." He replied, walking off, shooting a wave over his shoulder as he walked into an alleyway, towards home.

Darren keyed in a couple of numbers, and disappeared in a flash. Looking back down at the stolen manipulator, Darren's brow raised. The year was 3402. Civilization was still at it. He was impressed by flying cars and vehicles, it was a shock to the system, coming from the 21st century. Despite the flying cars, it was seemingly a vintage city. Probably quite nice to tourists. That was when his eyes caught hold of a winged figure, his gaze turning predatory before following after, attempting to keep to the shadows as much as possible.

Once he caught up with it, he looked up at it. "Hey! You...have wings!" Kinda obvious, but what else was he going to say? It wasn't as if there was much options to get someone down to his level.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season (Brax + Robin)   Hunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 2:44 pm

Chris stopped in her tracks, looking up and down and examining the man who had called her out on her appearance. "Um. Yes, I do? And you've got human feet. It's not exactly polite to call out others differences, is it?" She frowned, crossing her arms and hugging her wings closer to herself. She shot a glance backwards in the direction of her ride and wondered just how long she could keep Theta waiting. Most people in this time period didn't exactly have many problems with what she'd learned they called "metahumans", but it seemed this man did. Or at least, took more notice of it than most people did. Her first thought was that he might be a time traveler, but where was his ship? From what she understood, most ships weren't exactly easy to conceal in cities like this. He certainly caught her interest, but she didn't want him to know that - a bit of a punishment for his rudeness, she supposed. "Was there something you wanted, or did you just stop me so you could alert me to the feathered appendages coming out of my back?"
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season (Brax + Robin)   Hunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 4:40 am

Darren's eyes narrowed as the woman with wings replied to his comment. Alright, probably not the best way to start off a conversation but what did he care, the conversation had been started and that was all it mattered.

"Was there something you wanted, or did you just stop me so you could alert me to the feathered appendages coming out of my back?"

Was there a certain way to act in this time? He was certainly out of place, Darren knew nothing of what people said or did in the time period. But, the winged person he had struck up conversation with only perked his interest. He had not seen someone with wings for a long time, if ever. His memory was a tad bit fogged with all the time traveling he had been doing between lunch breaks.

"I want to talk," Darren said. "Too much to ask?"

Might as well play the part of the innocent 'I have no clue what time period I'd landed in, please help' person. Probably there would be time to kill later on.

Hah, time to kill. Bad Darren, that was a bad pun.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season (Brax + Robin)   Hunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 4:18 pm

((Bump?))
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season (Brax + Robin)   Hunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 4:33 pm

((aAA sorry I forgot :0 also im sorry its so short???? I really tried man but :0 I cannot))

Chris scowled, taking a defensive step back. This guy seemed judgmental, and she wasn't too keen to strike up a conversation with a guy like him. No matter what mess he'd gotten himself into. Still, maybe it wasn't important and she could just get it over with. He'd leave her alone then, right?

"Alright, then, what is it? Lost your best mate and lookin' for someone to chat up?"
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season (Brax + Robin)   Hunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 2:21 pm

"Alright, then, what is it? Lost your best mate and lookin' for someone to chat up?"

"Half of that's true," Darren replied. It was not the truth, not even close to it. He was not the one to be talking truths or lies. "Just thought you'd be interested in talking, y'know, with your wings and that...plus, I'm new to the town, might need someone to show me around."

Darren gave a sheepish grin as he looked about. There was a lot to talk about, perhaps even there would be a place to stage a good ol' kill. Well, that was planning ahead. He simply needed to gain his new feathered friend's trust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Season (Brax + Robin)   Hunting Season (Brax + Robin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Season (Brax + Robin)
Page 1 of 1