Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Ood Omega (My character application) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Ood Omega (My character application) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Ood Omega (My character application) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Ood Omega (My character application) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Ood Omega (My character application) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Ood Omega (My character application) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Ood Omega (My character application) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Ood Omega (My character application) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Ood Omega (My character application) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Ood Omega (My character application) I_vote_lcapOod Omega (My character application) I_voting_barOod Omega (My character application) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Ood Omega (My character application) I_vote_lcapOod Omega (My character application) I_voting_barOod Omega (My character application) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Ood Omega (My character application)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ood Omega
Newb
Newb
Ood Omega

Ood Omega (My character application) Empty
PostSubject: Ood Omega (My character application)   Ood Omega (My character application) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 6:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(This is as close as I could get to an Ood with cybernetics serving as a replacement for some body parts)

Ood Omega

Species: Ood

::Appearance::
Hair: None
Eyes: One white eye with an orange pupil on the left, a synthetic eye on the right.
Height: 5'8
Figure: A body in the shape of a normal Ood that is slightly hunched-back.
Other: Metal head, chest, and right arm all emitting a faint vibration.
Clothing: Ood slave uniform, robe, stolen cyber-armor (mercenary operations only).

::Info::
Family: Unkown due to the slave-batch system he was born into.
Personality: Calm as long as he has a plan, tendency to freak out without a plan, nice, ironic, caring. If he is able to calm down and try to work out a plan, he'll still be anxious and speak out loud without realizing this. This also applies to when facing up against a deadly enemy (a Dalek for example).
Strengths: Augmented speed, strength, and eyesight due to cybernetics.
Weakness: His cybernetics communicate with each other on their own signal to help keep bodily processes going. (For example, a device connected to his brain would have to tell the lungs to bring in air to breath on the signal as opposed to the organic way of doing it. This could be compared your phone telling the screen to stay at a certain brightness). Someone with a device that can permanently disable radio-like communication that his cybernetics use would have the power to end his life. This is not easily found out though unless an in-depth inspection is performed on him, as he always has clothing on and although his head is still has a metal exterior, he could be mistaken for wearing a helmet. If Ood Omega were to be tortured to give out information, he wouldn't hesitate to give his kidnapper(s) the information they need. This is because he was punished a lot while being a slave, and he's grown a very big fear of physical abuse. Omega also suffers from severe procrastination outside of work, he doesn't clean his house much, and if he has to pay bills (I'm guessing bills still need to be payed in the future) he'll wait until the last day to do so.
Dislikes: Hate speech, slavery, dictators.
Dream: Being a mercenary to help end dictators and other well-known enemies of the galaxy.

History: Ood Omega was born into the same slave batch as Ood Sigma. Omega was to help scientists to find more promising uses for enslaved Ood. He also served as a butler for everyone in the scientific department, bringing them food, water, devices, etc. He served Ood Operations this way for the rest of his life until the day the Ood were free. He went into red-eye stage 2 and rampaged with all the other Ood until he was caught in an explosion from a grenade. This severely damaged him, but after the Ood Brain was operational again shutting down Ood Operations, he was found and brought into a hospital. They replaced his damaged limbs and organs with cybernetics and he recovered from the incident. After this, he wanted to follow his dream of being a mercenary, a vigilante. He stole a one-man space craft and left the Ood Sphere. Omega then got a job as a construction worker on New Earth, making enough money to buy a house. After 10 years of money making, he could afford military combat lessons from those who were willing to give them. After this, he quit his job as a construction worker and put himself as a mercenary for hire. He would only kill those who were looking for no good, those who were willing to start an empire and have the citizens of the empire be made up of slaves. Those who cared for nothing but themself.  

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Explain how you came across our website.

I looked for a place to roleplay in the Doctor Who universe and this was the first thing that popped up in my google search, it was exactly what I needed.

(RP situation given)

Ood Omega would lean against the lit wall thinking about what to do. "Alright, I can plan this out, use your military training, plan out a strong solution to this problem." He would take out The Doctor's screwdriver. "This should help stop that light from flickering so any Vashta Nerada can't get to him. Catch, Doctor!" Omega would throw the Sonic Probe at the Doctor which allowed the Doctor to keep the light on. Omega would take out a flashlight and shine it across the street to find the darkness remaining. Ood Omega would nervously say, "I need to distract them." before throwing both the carrot and the chicken leg far to his right bringing the Vashta Nerda to that area. This opened a small path for him to run across the light path to the Doctor, which he did before almost being eaten alive. "So, what do we do now, Doctor?"

Last edited by Derp Person on Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Ood Omega (My character application)   Ood Omega (My character application) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 7:54 pm

Really good!! Almost approved (:

It looks, from your RP sample, you have more to say about his personality than you've written. He seems to be anxious and tends to speak his thoughts out loud. I would also recommend being more specific with his weaknesses - at the moment he doesn't have much :> It seems you just have physical problems. Maybe think up or explain a few of his personality weaknesses?

Also - a note for the future, not something you have to fix on the form if you don't want to - we roleplay in past tense here. You're the first person I've ever seen use future tense [color=#009900][b]lol[/b][/color]. Just in the future, try remembering to use past tense~ (also I love how you left the end open ended - this would make a great reply in an RP actually)
Back to top Go down
Ood Omega
Newb
Newb
Ood Omega

PostSubject: Re: Ood Omega (My character application)   Ood Omega (My character application) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 8:11 pm

Alright, I'll fix it up and add another reply to let you know I have once I do.
Back to top Go down
Ood Omega
Newb
Newb
Ood Omega

PostSubject: Re: Ood Omega (My character application)   Ood Omega (My character application) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 8:34 pm

Fixed, please let me know if there are still problems with it. And thanks for checking it as well.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Ood Omega (My character application)   Ood Omega (My character application) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 10:10 am

Approved!!

You added some good weaknesses in there~ And I can really get a feel for the kind of person he is now. Heck yeah. Welcome to the site, friendo!
Back to top Go down
Ood Omega
Newb
Newb
Ood Omega

PostSubject: Re: Ood Omega (My character application)   Ood Omega (My character application) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 10:21 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ood Omega (My character application)   Ood Omega (My character application) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ood Omega (My character application)
Page 1 of 1