Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Master's Return - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Master's Return - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Master's Return - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Master's Return - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Master's Return - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Master's Return - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Master's Return

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

The Master's Return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:28 pm

(XD Alright, see ya when everything is normal again!)
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:04 am

Clara leapt back out of the TARDIS and grabbed Xeltia's shoulder, tugging her back. "Nonono! You're gonna get yourself killed!"

The Doctor ran after her and stood by his sister, sighing. Oh how he was going to regret this. This choice might be the death of him. Don't do it don't do it don't- "Fine! I'll go with you Xeltia!" He stalked off towards the ship in annoyance, tugging the Timelady along.

((Omg my phone is cooperating tonight! YAY!))
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 pm

(YAY!)

Xeltia giggled, smiling. "Oh, goody!" She said, skipping alongside him. "Now, when we get there, I think we should kill a few, just to make an impression!" She said, giggling again. "Of course, you might not like it, but I'll enjoy it!" She smiled at him, then frowned.
"Hey, where's Violet?"

(Short reply is short.)
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:45 am

Clara stopped in her tracks. "Oh my god we left her at the food stand!" She rushed back into the TARDIS and typed in the coordinates, then pulled the lever, sending the TARDIS into the time vortex.

The Doctor stood there dumbfounded. He was stranded on the most dangerous planet with a complete lunatic under the Master's spell.

Just dandy.

~~

Clara arrived in front of the stand, but Violet was nowhere in sight. She must have gone looking for them...crap. She sprinted towards the tent and found her sitting on a collapsable chair drinking a smoothie. "What took you people so long?"
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:48 pm

(XD We left Violet at the good stand?! Oops!)

Xeltia glared at the Doctor. "You left Violet at the food stand?! There might be muggers, kidnappers, creepers, and psychotic murderers that target blonde twenty year old's!" She yelled, waving her arms frantically. "If she so much as has a bruise on her, I will hurt you." She warned, jabbing his chest with her finger. Turning back to the ship, she continued to walk, as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:05 pm

((Lol it's okay. I'm the queen of confusion myself.))

At this accusation, The Doctor stuttered and stepped back from his sister. "Aren't you forgetting YOU'RE in charge of her?" He soon regained his composure and trudged after her in silence, looking up ever so often to glance at the ship before him. Rassillon, he hoped they wouldn't cause him to regenerate. He quite liked his face the way it was. If I am going to regenerate, I hope the gene alterations will short out and I'll be Mr. Sideburns again.

~~

Clara sighed in releif. "My god, I thought the Master had kidnapped you! He's gotten to Xel's head, though. She's completely nutters at the moment."

Violet just shook her head and hopped off the table. "Then we better get going, yeah?" she said and smiled, her tongue poking through her teeth. The smoothie she had been drinking was thrown over her shoulder and hit the back of the tent. Violet didn't really care if she broke anything expensive.

They walked out of the tent and headed towards the TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Xeltia scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Oi! I'm not in charge of her anymore, bro! When you took me in, you took her in too!" She retorted, huffing and turning away. "Anywho, you have a plan?" She asked, smiling at him. "I think we should kill everyone, for fun, ya'know!" She giggled, grinning madly. "'Course, you might not like it, but I don't care what you think, really..."

(Short reply is short.)
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Sticking his chin up, the Doctor crossed his arms. "I am not going anywhere with a murderer." He stood his ground and looked down on his younger sister.

((Omg it's like a 3 sentence long reply! Do I win something? xD

Joking, I still need the Violet/Clara part...))

~~~

Clara pushed open the TARDIS doors and held them open for her blonde friend. As soon as Violet stepped in, Clara twirled around and skipped to the console. Buttons were pushed, knobs were turned, a lever was pulled, and the TARDIS didn't make a sound.

"Now THAT'S how you fly a TARDIS. Accurate and quiet!" she giggled and pulled Violet out of the blue box to reveal they were on the inside of the blue spaceship.

"Well...maybe it was a little too accurate..."

Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:48 am

(YOU WIN- Oh, wait, nevermind...*takes your prize cookie an leaves*)

Xeltia glared at him, crossing her arms. "Oh, great! Another snob who looks down at me!" She said sarcastically, smiling. "Just what I needed, my own brother too!" She laughed dryly, before walking the rest of the way to the ship. Turning around to the Doctor, she stood at the doorway, yelling, "Goodbye, then! If you're just gonna stand there, fine with me!" She then huffed, stomping inside.
"And tell Violet not to talk to me anymore, yeah? She'll probably be like everyone else!"
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:00 pm

((NUUUU I WANNA COOKEH))

The Doctor was again speechless for, what, the third time today? That was a shocker all by itself. This particular Timelord with nothing to say was equivalent to seeing a bald eagle flying over the arctic ocean.

Needless to say, it was very rare.

The Doctor just kept his mouth shut and ran after her. He did love his sister even though she was now a lunatic, didn't he? Oh well, now was as good a day to regenerate as ever.

~~~~

((So...Clara and Violet, they're in the ship....about to meet some of these murderous aliens...what do  these aliens look like again?))
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:04 pm

(*shrugs* I dunno. They shall be red, and have beaks. OH, and they also walk like gorillas!)

Xeltia soon heard footsteps behind her, and, smirking, she said, "I knew you wouldn't chicken out on me. I amyour sister you left for dead, you know." She giggled darkly, her walk turning to a skip.

(Sorry, I didn't know what else to put...*hands you cookie* Meh, you deserve it.)
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:18 pm

((And they shall be called...Toucillas! The Toucillan race of the barren planet Zephel.

WOW I'M SO CREATIVE. TOUCAN+GORRILA=TOUCILLA. And thanks for the cookie *nom* ^w^))

A sad look entered the Doctor's eyes and he followed Xeltia with his hands crossed behind his back. God, he hated the Master. At first he had tried to believe the fellow Timelord viewed him as a friend, but it seemed too good to be true. "Xeltia, I'm sorry. I should have known he would..." The Doctor choked and flipped out his sonic screwdriver, trying to occupy himself.

~Yes, the wait is over! We now return to our two unlikely heroes, stranded in the most deadly ship in the universe because of Clara's over precision. Will they make it out alive? What will the aliens look like? Have I just become a TV announcer? I don't know!~

Clara held Violet back with one arm as she inched her way along the front of the TARDIS. She then peered around the corner of blue wood, and her heart stopped at the terrifying sight. What was that? Bright...red...6 eyed gorillas? Was that a....a toucan beak? Those weren't hands! That looked more like a dark blue claw! Her head suddenly buzzed with electricity as the TARDIS entered her mind. This was still a new experience as it only happened in emergencies, but she tried to ignore the nauseous feeling.

Clara, the aliens you see are one of the deadliest aliens in the universe. Inside that beak are four rows of razor sharp teeth. They're stronger than you can imagine, and they're called Toucillas.

"These are frickin Toucillas, Violet."
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:29 pm

( THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL NAME. XD)

Xeltia nudged the Doctor's arm, smiling sadly at him. "Hey, it's alright. You didn't know." She said, shrugging.
"Hey, shouldn't Clara and Vi be back by now?" She asked, turning around. freezing in mid-step, she went wide eyed. "Oh no..." She muttered. Turning to the Doctor she asked, "How precise is Clara with the TARDIS? Like, does she go to the exact place she wants to go?" Xeltia stared to hyperventilate, running a hand through her hair. "Oh no, no, no, no, no...Violet might be in danger..." She muttered, running blindly through the hallways. "I can't lose her too!" She yelled, freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:39 pm

At the mention of their names, the Doctor pushed a button down on his sonic and scanned for human lifeforms. 2 showed up on the upper level. He then switched to alien lifeforms which caused his eyes to grow wide. "Xeltia, we have to get up there now. They're surrounded by..." He glanced down at his screwdriver. "Toucillas! They're surrounded by blasted, bloodthirsty bird-gorillas!" The Doctor noticed a staircase and dashed up it, not slowing for Xeltia to catch up. Clara was about to be eaten, there was no time to waste.

~~

Violet was trying to stay calm, but her heart kept beating faster and faster. This day was going to give her a heart attack! The blonde pushed past Clara to get a better view of these so called 'Toucillas". God, that was a frightening sight. Even her mom would have flinched at that.

"So, uh, Clara? How are we going to get past those?" She hissed and motioned pointedly at the alien hybrids.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:32 pm

Xeltia sprinted up the staircase, following the Doctor closely behind. "Oh, that's a nice way to put it, right?!" She yelled, glaring at the back of his head. "Great, just great. I still have to return Violet to her mother, y'know!" She groaned, slowing down. "Wait a minute..." She stopped, smirking.
"Doctor, you find them, and I'll do...something else!" She said, side stepping to a door. Opening it with her laser, she snuck in, spotting a small monitor. Walking over to it, she tapped it a few times, a control panel appearing. Tapping a few random buttons, she now could see Clara, the TARDIS, and Violet, along with the Toucillas. Smiling, she tapped a few more buttons, not really knowing what she was doing.

"SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE: ACTIVATED."

"GAH! No, no, no, no!"
She tapped the same buttons again, turning it off. Sighing in relief, she continued searching for something that would help the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:37 pm

The Doctor tried to ignore the frequent beeps as Xeltia explored the control panel. Hopefully she wasn't too insane, and knew not to destroy the ship and kill them all. Hopefully.

There were series of metal clangs as the Doctor's shoes hit the chrome stairs. He had been running up them for quite a while now. Why didn't this advanced species have elevators yet? He soon reached the first floor and groaned as he realized he needed to be at the 2nd. Shooting a venomous glare at the staircase, he turned around and kept running up the stairs. Thank Rassilon that Timelords didn't get out of breath easily.

~~~

Clara pressed her back against the cool panel of the TARDIS and slid down to have a seat on the floor. "I have no clue, Vi. Those things would rip us apart and eat us if they saw us."

Violet closed her eyes in thought, frowning, but her frown turned to a grin as she opened her eyes. They had a mischievous glint in them, and she stepped back into the TARDIS. "If they saw us." Now, where were the Doctor's backup screwdrivers? She slid down the railing to the lower level and rummaged through the junk that was kept under the console. Aha! A bit rusty, but it'd do for now. It was the same screwdriver that his last regeneration had used, and it still had some power left.

Violet ran outside and aimed the blue tip at one of the lights that hovered over the Toucillan group. She pressed the button, causing the light to spark and bathe the room in a blinding flash of light. This left the 6 eyed aliens squinting and howling in rage, half blind at the moment. "Come on Clara!"

Violet grabbed Clara's hand and pulled her up. The two dashed towards the doorway down the spiraling staircase.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:00 pm

"Right, let's not do that again..."

"SELF DESTRUCT-"

"NO, STOP IT HAND!"

Xeltia turned the self destruct off, glaring at her right hand. Slapping it away from the controls, she continued experimenting, only to have her right hand turn on the self destruct again.
"Oh my- STOP IT, RIGHTY!" She shouted, biting it. Turning off the self destruct again, she kept biting her hand, not about to risk having it turn it on again.
Opening up a random file, she froze, wide eyed. Dropping her hand, she backed away from it, muttering. "Oh no. No, no, no, no."
Xeltia ran out of the room, though she had to bite her hand again, it trying to reach for the self-destruct button.

~ Uh, no, you're not doing that again, righty.~

~ Have you really named your right hand, 'Righty?' ~

~ Shut up, Master. ~
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:52 pm

((Tardislove, do not take it personally but I have to delete your posts. Please read the Forum Guidelines located in the 'General Discussion' forum and make a Character Creation to be approved by an administrator before role-playing. If you need assistance, take a look at your PMs. I have sent you one to assist you in completing your sign up process here at Docwhorp. :3 Thank you for your cooperation))

-Mal of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:44 pm

As the Doctor reached the 2nd floor he was completely out of breath and slumped against the wall. As Clara and Violet came rushing down, his mouth gaped open in disbelief. "But...I ran up...2 flights of these cursed stairs, and you got here without....without me?"

Rassilon, his legs were going to be sore tomorrow.

Clara giggled and grabbed his hand, leading him down the stairs. "Violet found your old sonic under the console and blinded the buggers. I woulda never though of that."

Violet blushed and rubbed her arm. "Really, it was simple. Not a genius or anything."

Clever, modest....not bad looking either. The Doctor said to himself silently. Just like... A pained look crossed his face and he tried to push away the dark memories. Now was not the time. The memories shook away as he heard the beeping of the self destruct button. "Ooh, Xel's gonna get us all killed!" He began his descent down the seemingly endless staircase, making a mental note to install some elevators before this was over.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:37 pm

"Doctor!" Xeltia called out, running towards the direction her brother went in. "Doctor! Doctor, Doctor, Doctor, Doctor, Doctor, Doctor, Doctor, Doctor, Doctor, Doctor~" She repeated his name over and over, running into a random room.
"Doc-" She froze, looking at the group of Toucilla's who were staring at her. "Uh, heh-heh...Not the Doctor...." She said, smiling nervously, slowly backing out of the room.
The bird-gorilla's shrieked at her, baring their sharp teeth. Xeltia ran out of the room, flailing her arms, screaming, "CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP~" All the way to the trio of Time-travelers.

Oh joy.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:45 pm

The Doctor facepalmed on his way down the steps as he heard her yelling. Now what?

Clara and Violet followed close behind. Clara was feeling more and more unsure that this would all work out in the end, as she was stuck with a brainwashed nutter, a hard headed Timelord, and...well she couldn't really complain about Violet. She might have caused a couple paradoxes, but she was pretty normal for Clara's standards.

They reached Xeltia quickly, but soon found out she was being chased.

By giant, red, fanged gorillas on steroids.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:25 pm

"Ah, Doctor, Clara, Violet, there you are!" Xeltia said slowing to a stop in front of them. "Right, um, something bad is going to happen, so, yeah, we should get out of here before, they, um, eat our, uh, brains, and stuff." She explained, gesturing behind her.
Turning around, she saw the Toucilla's catching up. So, she did what any psychopathic brain washed Timelady would do.

She ran straight to them.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~" She shouted, pushing Toucillas out of the way.
"HEY, UGLY GORILLA BIRD MONKIES!" Xeltia called out, turning to the creatures, waving her arms wildly.
"NA-NA-NA-NA-NA! YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!"
The Toucillas shrieked at her, some flapping their wings or beating their chests.
Xeltia jumped, running away, the group following.
"YOU'RE WELCOME!"
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:25 am

Clara stood there dumbfounded with her jaw halfway to her chest as she watched Xeltia run. That girl really was insane if she thought she could survive those things. "Doctor...do you think we should maybe go get her?"

The Doctor shook his head and laughed. "She's still smart enough to outrun those idiots." He grabbed Violet's hand and ran towards the exit, leaving Clara to follow. The Doctor wasn't even going to.....

Could this day get ANY weirder?

Clara didn't think so. And Clara was wrong, because things can always get a lot weirder.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:48 pm

Xeltia turned a corner, running into a small maze.
"Could this day get any better?" She said, smirking. Skipping into the maze, she tried to get as lost as she could, humming happily.

~ You're not doing what I told you to do, sweetheart. ~

~ You're not the boss of me, Master. Nobody is. ~

Xeltia's humming got louder, getting more and more angry.

~ The hell do you think you're doing?! ~

~ You've been too nice for too long. ~

As her humming grew faster, she stopped skipping, running to the middle of the maze. "I need those files. Now." She growled, reaching the middle. A huge computer stood in front of her, millions of files opening, billions of programs downloading.
"There we go." Xeltia smirked, taking out her laser. Pointing it to the screen, all the files stopped, and eleven opened.
"Alright, Doctor," She muttered, narrowing her eyes at the screen. "I may be your sister, but I know there are a lot of things you keep from me."
Looking around, she spotted a helmet attached to wires, connected to the screen.
"There we are." She walked over to the helmet, putting it on. "Now," She pointed her laser to the screen again. "Let's-a-go!"
------------------------------------
~ You do know they probably can hear you screaming. ~

"GAH! SHUT UP!" Xeltia shouted, holding onto her head tightly. She continued screaming, the group of Toucillas behind her, on the ground, stunned.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:06 am

((Sorry for the lack of posts. D: Stupid summer packet is taking up most of my free time. CURSE YOU MATH TEACHER. THIS IS 35 BACK TO BACK PAGES OF TORTURE!))

The Doctor, with Violet in hand, ran out the door to his TARDIS. He didn't exactly hear the ear piercing screams, but Clara did. She didn't even bother to alert him as she sprinted towards the screams. A door was flung open and she entered the room, her jaw dropping.

The Toucillas were shaking on the floor with their huge hands covering their ears. Clara soon covered her's, the screaming was absolutely unbearable. "XELTIA SHUT UP!" She could only hope the Timelady would hear her over the horrible noise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Master's Return   The Master's Return - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Master's Return
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next