Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
~ Medwyn ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
~ Medwyn ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
~ Medwyn ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
~ Medwyn ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
~ Medwyn ~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
~ Medwyn ~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
~ Medwyn ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
~ Medwyn ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
~ Medwyn ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
~ Medwyn ~ I_vote_lcap~ Medwyn ~ I_voting_bar~ Medwyn ~ I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

~ Medwyn ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

~ Medwyn ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Medwyn ~   ~ Medwyn ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:20 pm

Name:
Medwyn (Roughly translates to Starkiller in gallifreyan)

Life form:
Type 103 TARDIS.

Strengths:
Quick thinker, understands/speaks countless languages, has a good 'instinct' for stellar and temporal phenomena and anomalies.

Weaknesses:
Tends to appear aloof and cynic at first, sometimes loves her professions more than people, is practically unable to harm someone - even if neccessary.

~

History:
A very long time ago, Medwyn used to be one of the first grown 103-type TARDISes: Independent, humanoid, and made for very special tasks...
Right after her completion she was bonded with a Time Lord engineer, who - for a long time - became the most influential and important person in Medwyn's universe: He encouraged her to learn and evolve as much as possible and did his best to give her the fullest grade of independent personality a TARDIS could develop. By this he also became the closest thing to a friend a TARDIS could consider.
However, when Medwyn's operator was preparing for a very special operation, he decided to to temporarily leave Medwyn, to keep her safe, for he already calculated, that he might get into trouble and immediately would have to escape one day.
To keep Medwyn out of danger as well as out of attention, he locked her memory and cloaked her as an ordinary human. With an ordinary human past and ordinary human knowledge...
His work however had been far too perfect, for Medwyn actually did not even hold the slightest little doubt that she was an average human woman from the 52nd century.
And so she forgot what she actually had been waiting for... And her operator... Went missing...

Medwyn - now going by the name of Serenity Aronnax - meanwhile lived her human life:
She used to study Xeno-Technology but was bored and understimulated already within the first three years...
After that she worked as a waiter to kill some time, while waiting for the results of her recently done test of occupational aptitude.
By analyzing her strengths, intellect and talents the test results classified her as only suitable. for working within the Time Agency, which was the reason she changed her job... Again...
After she finished her training she was mostly doing minor research for the bureau of causality affairs - Her personal special field, and rarely fulfilled missions outside of Earth's time line.
She was quite happy with her life for a couple of years, and enjoyed being useful to society.
She did an excellent job and proved herself as reliable and responsible-minded agent, which was the reason Medwyn got fast and numerous promotions and became one of the youngest Commanders amongst her colleagues.

Medwyn's world-view however hardened a little after a mission, on which she was sent back to investigate Dalek-activity within the former US's 1930s...
Even though she dealt with Daleks before, she was overwhelmed by these - unexpectedly smart and creative - ones, and proved herself as intelligent enough to be turned into one of countless Dalek-humans.
This had also been the first of many times for Medwyn to meet the Doctor.
With his Time Lord DNA-transfer he enabled the indoctrinated Dalek-humans (Medwyn amongst them) to question their orders, which made the Daleks kill these ones to prevent further complications.
Medwyn however - Even though it should have killed her - survived, and even worse: The Doctor's DNA-transfer appeared to have changed a lot within Medwyn.
Returning to her era it took her quite some time to get over her traumatic experience, for in her perspective she actually had died... A part of her seemed lost while something new appeared to have awaken: She encountered far more difficulties in dealing with people, and called herself Medwyn now. (Which was an irony, for - without her even realizing it - this had been her designation for centuries before...)

Ever since their first contact and her resulting strange connection to the Doctor, Medwyn began to develop the ability to track and find Time Lords all across this universe's space. (She for example found various incarnations of the Doctor, The Rani, The Inventor, Sonya, Natalia, Kate Becca, The Other... And many more of them on countless occasions...) Being deeply disturbed by this ability at first, Medwyn temporarily felt haunted by Time Lords, until she slowly began to accept this statistic impossibility as part of her life for a while.
Eventually The Doctor became suspicious about this as well, and got behind the secret that not even Medwyn knew about.
By explaining to her what she was, many things immediately appeared to make more sense for Medwyn, she nevertheless had to realize and face the fact, that her entire former life had been a fake.
Today she is aware of what she is, even though she is far away from having developed to her full potential again yet and still lacks her entire memory, which only can be restored by her former operator. Even though she actually is able to travel without a Vortex Manipulator she does not dare to do so yet, since she has rather weak confidence into her own abilities yet...

~

Personality:
She appears a bit crazy, lethargic, sassy and easy-going (but is very level-headed when necessary) and has a strong sense for beauty (in her own really weird definition).
Even though being a helpful and mostly sympathetic nature, she tends to act neutral - Lawful neutral to be more specific, and prefers being useful to all over being happy herself.
Even though sometimes appearing aloof and merciless because of her neutral nature, Medwyn is unable to harm a person and proves herself as completely non-violent.
She has only weak ties to earth-life, and does not know/remember enough about Gallifrey to call this her home. (Some memory-pieces about places and persons however tent to find their way back to the surface now and then.)
She takes her work and duties very serious and is quite successful and renowned - Mostly because she's putting her heart and ambition into her work for the Agency, and proves herself as being very good at what she does.
She is okay with her restless life and enjoys every chance to see a new planet and learn.
Medwyn also usually is okay at getting on with her environment (at least on 'business level' - She usually is awkward on deeper interaction with humans.), has a perfect talent to blend in wherever she finds herself, and easily makes lose buddies everywhere.
Even though she is difficult to get close to, she holds the desperate wish to be useful to someone in particular, which leads back to the fact that she actually is designed to be bonded with personnel/operators but currently has none. (The bond with her operator has never been cut, and therefor she feels associated to someone she does not even clearly remember.)
She has some weird/crazy habits like talking to things, extremely anthropomorphising other TARDISes, singing when having nothing better to do, talking to herself as if in third person, and sometimes spending hours silently staring into the skies (...or storms...) without getting bored at all.
In situations of great danger, or when being "shut down" or "drained" she is able to hear her Operator's voice which instructs her to help herself.

Outer appearance:
~ Medwyn ~ ProfilePic_zpsdb46cf10Height: 5'8''
Frame: Average to slender, slightly tall for common woman-standards.
Hair: Copper-red, worn straight and on shoulder-length
Eyes: Some light greyish blue tone

Outfit:
She prefers her outfits to be functional as well as good looking (At least to her - Her concept of beauty usually does not match with every other humans'...) She usually wears comfortable blouses and long skirts. Her preferred colours are dark green, dark red and black.
Over this basic outfit she wears a wine red coat with red appliqués, and lots of pockets. (It's quite long and reaches down to her ankles.)

Other stuff:
She also wears a Vortex Manipulator around her left wrist, as well as one fancy silver ring on her right index finger.
(She actually does not need the Vortex manipulator, but due her lack of self-confidence she still does not dare rely on her own ability to travel without it.)
Back to top Go down
http://commander-june.deviantart.com/

~ Medwyn ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Fanfictions :: Back Stories-
Jump to: