Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEmpire of Sumer - Page 2 I_voting_barEmpire of Sumer - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEmpire of Sumer - Page 2 I_voting_barEmpire of Sumer - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Empire of Sumer

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Empire of Sumer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire of Sumer   Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:34 am

The Interfector's eyes twinkled mischievously as he watched Sonya. He didn't answer her but instead winked suggestively as she went to tell the Doctor who he was. The sight of her flustered both drew sympathy and amusement from him. "I apologize but I really do not know what is happening. Some freaks in gold masks kidnapped me here. Long story. I am very uneducated when it comes to Earth's history. But so far I am following you. Except one point.. who are the Annunaki?" The Time Lord looked at the Doctor, then over to the hieroglyph and finally to the figured walking in. Oh, that was always a promising sign, wasn't it? Something interesting always happened with mysterious beings. Even if that 'something interesting' involved pain and damage and suffering.

"Oh boy, what fun do we have in store?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Sumer   Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:14 am

Sonya eyed the creature with a slight frown. So a group of people on Earth were really aliens, that wasn't what you heard every day, considering most of the ancient civilizations were helped by them, not actually a group of them. "What do you want with us?" She asked curiously, tilting her head to the side slightly and trying to study the figure as it stood there for a moment.

After they didn't reply to her question, she turned to look at the Doctor with a confused expression. "Do you even have an idea as to why they took us? We're hardly that interesting. Granted a bit surprising to most species, but still." She trailed off and looked back over at them again with a small frown on her face. "Oh blimey how did that go... Ru.Ti. Ru.Ti?" She asked hesitantly, knowing that it wasn't exactly something nice to say but it was the only thing she remembered hearing any of them yell before they were brought here and left. Maybe the surprise of her speaking their language would make them stop before they did anything.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Sumer   Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:19 am

The figures, now known as Sumerian's, titled their heads, eyeing Sonya curiously as she tried to speak their language, "Annunaki were aliens that came down to Earth..back when the Sumerian's were just starting their civilization" The Doctor explained back to Interfector, "Throughout time you can find stories of them...beings that floated down from heaven. Of course all civilizations called them different things. Romans and Greeks called them zues and Poseidon". The Sumerian leader jolted his head over to The Doctor at the very mention of the Annunaki, it's long fingers curling into a fist, "Some cultures even wrapped bands around their babies heads so that they would be elongated like their gods-".

Suddenly The Doctor stopped as his gaze turned a Sumerian who was carrying a small girl, age of roughly twelve, in his arms, walking quickly into a different hallway and out of sight. "Why do you need her?!" The Doctor spat, looking quickly over to the Sumerian in front of him, "Why have you come here?! Why come back now after all this time?!". The Sumerian began to chuckle, "Hu..human's are our creation...." it began, stuttering as it tried to speak english, "Your religions...your children...your planet..is ours. I am your father...i am your eternal..i am your savior...i am....god". A cold chill was sent through the air of the ship, the distorted voice of the Sumerian speaking english struck horror through The Doctor, true, proper horror, one like has never felt before. Then; as if it were all just a bad nightmare, him, Sonya and The Interfector were placed back into the house in a flash of light.

The lights outside disappeared and all that remained in the window was an owl, a white owl with shinning yellow eyes. It titled it's head at The Doctor who studied it for a moment before it turned and flew away. Then there was a blood curdling scream as Abigail dashed out from her room, tears pouring down her face, "My child!" she proclaimed, "They took her! They took my baby!!! Please! Help me!!!". Before The Doctor could react, the door of the house was kicked down, a series of police officers stormed the house before the sheriff ran up to Abigail, "What happened?! We got a call saying there were lights", Abigail turned to the sheriff, "Please! They took my girl!", "Who did?!" "They come from the sky..they are the reason behind the nightmares! The nightmares of my life! Please! They took my child!".

The sheriff eyed her carefully before nodding and gesturing with his hand, immediately two officers placed Abigail in handcuffs, "No!!! Please!!!! I have to find her!!!!!" she pleaded, tears rolling down her face as she was dragged down the stairs, "MY BABY!!! THEY HAVE HER!!! PLEASE!!!!!".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Sumer   Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:52 am

The Interfector looked at the Sumerian who was speaking, a shiver ran up his spine. It didn't sound proper and managed to get the Time Lord shifting nervously. He had no idea what was really going on or what all this meant. He didn't even have intentions on getting involved with anything related to Earth. But as soon as it mentioned being god a knot of hatred rooted itself into the Interfector's stomach. There were no such thing as gods and those who claimed to be had a power complex. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to stick around and knock the freaks off their high pedestals.

As the Interfector was standing the three of them were transported back to Earth. The owl caught his attention, it felt out of place in a way he couldn't interpret. Once it was gone he looked around, having no idea where he was and before it could be asked a woman came screaming into the room. That was a little irritating, though given the reason, understandable. It seemed no matter the species a mother always went bonkers over a hurt or missing child.

Oh, well this is turning out to be quite interesting.. The Time Lord thought as police filed into the house. He listened to the frantic woman converse with the authority and felt his shoulders tense when they began cuffing the mother.

"So this is how humans treat their afflicted?" It was said curiously with only a hint of accusation. When the two officers had finished their duty the Interfector moved towards them. With a skilled hand he punched one of the officers out cold while grabbing the other, twisting his arms off the woman and kicking him towards the sheriff. He kept his arms raised in both defence for himself and a warning to the officers now eyeing him. "What the woman says is true if the girl those freaks had is her child. I am really just putting two and two together. What year is this? Surly you apes do not deny the possibility of the 'abnormal', as you may call it. Things outside of this world have been drawn to this planet for billions of years. That would mean you have encountered things before and during your development and evolution as a race. Open your bloody eyes and back off."

The Interfector glanced back at Sonya, suddenly finding the need to seek approval of what he just did. Maybe he shouldn't have interfered. His intentions weren't as good as his actions may have made them look and perhaps that is the reason why he felt some guilt, some need of acclaim. It appeared he was defending the woman when in fact he felt she was his lead back to the Sumerians and refused to let anyone take that away.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Sumer   Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:35 pm

The sheriff eyed The Interfector carefully, before turning his head over to the right to spit down at the ground then look back up at him, "Listen here boy. This is my town. We don't need all this talk of aliens and children being stolen. Right now she needs to be safe with the police while we search for her daughter..but who's to say she didn't kidnap her herself?! huh?! This kind of thing happens all the time, for all we know, she could have killed her daughter and hidden her body". Sensing The Interfector might interfere once more, The Doctor placed his hand over him, allowing the sheriff to walk down the steps and join his men as they took Abigail away, whom was still crying over her lost child.

"There's nothing we can do..not now. And especially not if we attack them" The Doctor told him as he let go of him then turned his attention to Abigail's room, "While we were here, she was video taping one of her patients...and i'm sure that wasn't her only one" he mumbled. Cautiously he walked through the open door of her room, immediately his eyes caught the site of a loaded bookcase, filled with tapes of film, each marked by patient names and dates, "This is our evidence. What we can go off of..let's use it while we have it".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Sumer   Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:26 pm

(Oi, leaving me behind you jerks Razz)

Sonya glared at the sheriff as he left the house with Abigail, her ears still ringing from the cries of the mother before she spat on the ground after them. "One thing I cannot stand is organized law enforcement." She muttered, trailing along behind the Doctor and Interfector with a scowl on her face. Once inside the room with them, she strode over to the shelves of tapes and looked over them carefully before pulling out the ones labeled with names she remembered hearing from before. "These are ones that were mentioned. I'm not sure about the others, but I know these names." She said shortly, still steaming about the treatment the poor woman had gotten from men that were meant to protect and help her.

Turning to the Doctor, she looked up at him and a pained expression on her face. "The least we can do is help her... I don't... I can't stand to think of Humans acting like this to each other, Doctor." She murmured finally, the anger leaking away as she was left with profound sadness and confusion. She had lived on this planet longer than the Doctor had and they still caught her unaware on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Sumer   Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:49 pm

The Doctor paused, his mind racing over the information he had yet to tell neither Sonya nor The Interfector, then finally, he let it loose, "In 2000 Abigail Tyler is placed inside of an insane asylum. She is mad crazy over the idea that aliens took her child, her daughter who disappeared the night before she was locked up. This night. The night we are in and just saw, what we just witnessed" he stopped as he glanced down at a tape then back up to Sonya and Interfector, "Abigail Tyler in your time is still locked up. Still inside that white padded room with nothing but a chair. Her daughter was never seen again...it's not that i don't want to help, it's that i can't. It's like trying to go bad and save the people of Troy and stop the war. I wish i could but i can't. Some things are fixed for a reason! The only thing we can do is look at each one of these tapes..see if there is something useful inside of them. Something we can go off of..hopefully there is something...".
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Sumer   Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:14 pm

The Interfector walked over and put a hand on Sonya's shoulder. It was a pitiful attempt at comfort but was really all he wanted to given two circumstances: one, they were with the Doctor, and two, he was currently dirty and shirtless. His head tilted curiously at the Doctor's words and he started to nod. With another look at Sonya he inquired, "That does not mean we cannot save the girl, does it? Unless that is the whole reason behind going through these tapes." He reached out and plucked one from the shelf, flipping it this way and that before wondering how many he could carry back to his TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Sumer   Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:29 pm

The Doctor exhaled, grabbing another tape from the shelf, "The TARDIS cannot track the Sumerian's. She doesn't even have a record of their ship in her data base, meaning she cannot scan for their base code and follow it like she would normally be able to" he explained, talking to Interfector over his shoulder, "She didn't even translate Sumerian when they spoke it..that's how old and how rare that language is. All the languages in the known galaxy..except Sumerian, imagine that". Glancing around him for a moment, The Doctor paused then remembered there was a t.v down stairs, "Come on" he told them, turning around and beginning to walk out of the door, "Grab as many as you can. Bring them down stairs so we can start reviewing." he said finally before turning and walking out of sight as he proceeded down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Sumer   Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:43 pm

Sonya let out a low, shakey breath as she gathered several tapes into her arms and slowly made her way after the Doctor before pausing in the doorway, her head turning slightly so she could look over her shoulder at Interfect with a shy smile ghosting across her face. "Thanks... You know, for trying." She murmured quietly before dissapearing out into the hallway.

Catching up to the Doctor, she bumped her shoulder against him gently, getting his attention as she strode along beside him. "What more can we do if this is a set point in time? What would the point be in looking at these if we can't do anything..." She asked quietly, her voice trailing off at the end as her voice failed her. That poor girl, no one to help her, no one to save her from whatever it was the Sumerians were doing to her.

Her eyes dropped down to the tapes in her arms as she contemplated her thoughts, feeling a cloud of sadness drop over her as she did. "Doctor. What good are we if we can't do anything to save her? What point is the Time Lord race if we're powerless to help one girl?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Sumer   Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:02 pm

The Doctor lowered his head, trying to ignore Sonya's persisting question about the fixed point that was standing between them and the girl. Not only was it true, but it was a truth that The Doctor was refusing to believe as he placed a tape into the television. Then suddenly he spun around, his facial expression overwhelming and teaming with frustration and sadness, "We can!!" he exclaimed, "We can save her! We're not just the last of the Time Lords, we're the survivors! Time is our's to control, not the other way around!". At first, anger was the only thing prominently displayed on The Doctor's face, then it began to ease out, replacing itself with sadness as his mind recollected the waters of mars incident. Lowering his head, he slowly sat down on the edge of the couch behind him before glancing up at Sonya and Interfector, a tear streaming down the side of his right cheek, "We have to try......it's the least we can do...".
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Sumer   Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:23 pm

The Interfector looked at Sonya and nodded slightly, feeling a tad embarrassed. She probably would retract that statement if she knew he had selfish intentions. So he supposed he wouldn't be saying a word. gathering an armful of videos, he made his way after the other two just in time to hear Sonya's little quip. No point of the Time Lords? The Interfector felt as if there would always be a point of Time Lords even if they couldn't help a single girl. There was no messing with a fixed point and he knew it, knew the Doctor knew it as well. The Time Lord set his bundle on the ground and looked over at the Doctor, frowning. Emotional, was he? Is that what Earth did to people or was the Interfector just heartless? Huffing out a breath he began to shake his head, "What is the point of trying to change what we cannot? I understand the girl is going to die despite our efforts so why waste the energy?" He was genuinely asking, not meaning to sound heartless. "I am barely even sure why this matters to you two so much. Just let it go and let us figure out what those Sumerians want. It would be a better place to focus plus we will learn a thing or two. Rassilon, we might even save more humans that way despite the single casualty we cannot prevent."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Sumer   Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Sonya stayed silent while the Interfector questioned the Doctor, a small frown on her face as she flipped through the information she knew about the incident before she suddenly shook her head. "We..." She started to say only to have her voice come out slightly hoarse. Clearing her throat sharply, she called attention to herself and planted her hands on her hips as she stared at the two Time Lords in front of her in determination.

"They said the girl had never been seen again. Who's to say she wasn't taken from the Sumerians and left in capable hands that would see that she would be taken care of and looked after?" Sonya stated simply, her eyes flicking between the Doctor's and Interfect's faces as she lifted her shoulders in a small shrug. "We wouldn't technically be fiddling with a fixed timeline if we don't bring her back to Earth... Because she wouldn't be seen here again if we take her some place safe, some place where they won't find her again."

Turning away from the two, she began shifting through the tapes again, searching for something as she fell silent for a moment. "Only a suggestion. But what do I know? I've only known that I'm a Time Lord for the past..." She paused and counted in her head for a moment before turning her head to stare at the two of them with a sly grin on her face. "Oh... Thousand years? Of course, what would I know about anything like this, hmm..?" Lifting her shoulders into a small shrug, she continued moving the tapes aside, studying their labels then setting them aside, one by one as she waited for someone to say something.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Sumer   Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:40 pm

The Doctor kept silent, his hands engulfing the lower half of his face before his ears caught up on a select group of words that echoed through the video tape that he placed inside of the television. "Centaurus's Rigel Kent..." The voice hissed, sparking The Doctor's pondering mind as he shot up from the couch, his eyes widening with new found energy and excitement, "Rigel Kent!!!" he proclaimed. Looking over to Sonya and Interfector for a moment, hoping they knew what that was, "Oh come on! Alpha Centauri? Planted Bb? First inhabited planet of the human empire? No, anyone?" he asked, surprised at their seemingly limited knowledge compared to his, "Alpha Centauri is home to the nearest inhabitable planet to Earth, it's the first planet humans expand to..well..apart from that disaster on Mars..it was the first real success. That's where they must be! Of course!". Spinning around, he dashed over to the front door, his mind set on a new goal, "They must have taken the girl there!".
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Sumer   Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:04 pm

The Interfector looked annoyed suddenly and pulled his fingers through his hair. "Must be there? I have no idea where either of you are drawing this conclusions from." He looked at Sonya and shrugged, "Your idea may work but I was never one to fiddle with fixed things." The Time Lord watched as the Doctor started to exit and sighed again. "Where is he off to now? If it is his TARDIS I cannot follow."

(bleh bad reply is bad)
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Sumer   Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:11 pm

"Oh cheer up, Interfect." Sonya said with sudden cheer, nudging the Time Lord in the side with her elbow as she passed him while following the Doctor out the door. "You can take a ride with us. But you might want to hurry up, when he gets into moods like this, he won't even realize we're missing until he's already there." She added with a laugh before vanishing out the door and hurrying to catch up with the Doctor.

"So, we go there, find the girl, then what? We haven't exactly thought this through." Sonya said curiously, looking up at the Doctor as she jogged along beside him, her red hair flipping over into her face as she turned her head. "Do you even have a clue as to what your going to do when we get there? The Sumerians weren't too friendly with us when we last saw them. In fact, I'm surprised they even let us go with how they were." She added, a small frown crossing her features before vanishing again with a shake of the head.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Sumer   Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:43 pm

The Doctor spun madly around the TARDIS console, a attentive and focused facial expression planted across his face before the sound of the creaking doors grabbed his attention. Peering around the time rotor, The Doctor grinned at the sight of Sonya, "Well....no i don't know what we're going to do, BUT! I did remember an article, the first ever article about the human race landing on Rigel Kent" he explained, running over to the scanner and tossing it over to her to see, it slid across and stopped just in front of Sonya, "When they landed, the first explorers were met by an older woman. A woman who knew everything there was to know about the planet, lived there for hundreds of years..somehow living way past her age limit. BUT! She showed the humans how to aggregate the land, harvest the water..funny thing is she had half a city built..never knew why".

Stopping his ramble and taking a breath, The Doctor jumped over to Sonya's side, "Like you said, who's to say we don't save her and just don't bring her back to Earth? Maybe this girl is that woman. The fixed point isn't her just disappearing from Earth..it's us rescuing her and her changing the human history!".
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Sumer   Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:19 pm

The Interfector let out an annoyed growl as Sonya ran after the Doctor. Oh, Rassilon, he didn't know if he wanted to follow or not. But he didn't exactly just want to leave the two. Why? He wasn't sure. But he was sure he wasn't going to step foot in Lady. That TARDIS probably hated him by now. Turning the opposite way the others went, the Interfector started walking towards where he parked his own TARDIS. It would take him a while but following the traces of the Doctor's ship wouldn't be too hard considering they were in the same general area.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Sumer   Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:07 pm

Sonya smirked at the Doctor as he ran madly around the controls, her arms crossing over her chest as she watched him. "Hmm, not such a bad Idea to have my around, now is it?" She teased lightly before shaking her head and walking over to help him pilot the TARDIS. With the two of them working, it would get done faster. Looking over her shoulder, she opened her mouth to make a comment to Interfect only to see the control room empty behind her. "Oi, where do you think he's gone?" She asked the Doctor, shooting a questioning glance over at him as she returned to fiddling with the controls.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Sumer   Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:16 pm

The Doctor looked over to Sonya, raising an eyebrow before looking back at the controls and going to work on them, "Don't know and honestly don't care" he mumbled as he moved to the other side of the controls and yanking down the main lever. Spinning through the time vortex with roaring velocity, the TARDIS quickly found its way to its destination, arriving on the planet, directly in the center of the Sumeran civilization they had created. Without noticing it, The Doctor aimlessly jolted past the scanner, frantically trying to warn The Doctor of where it had landed but to no avail as he just completely dismissing it as he turned his attention to Sonya, "We've solved countless mysteries together, not even counting my other incarnations journey's i know you've had with them. So Interfector or not. We will find that girl, we will stop the Sumerain's and we will...umm...i'll think of something else later but still".
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Sumer   Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:22 pm

The Interfector finally got back into his own TARDIS and showered off the dirt and grime still on his skin. He dressed into a clean suit and walked into the control room, huffing a sigh of annoyance once again as he leaned against the controls. Did he really want to waste his time here? No, not really. He didn't want to leave Sonya either but this was nothing personal. He didn't have anywhere better to be and maybe he could use this as a way to get in the Doctor's good books. This thought caused the Time Lord to laugh and shake his head grimly. Nope, the chances of that happening were unlikely. Maybe some other time but he wasn't going to kiss that guys butt now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Sumer   Empire of Sumer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empire of Sumer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: