Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Character Thomas Hanley  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Character Thomas Hanley  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Character Thomas Hanley  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Character Thomas Hanley  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Character Thomas Hanley  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Character Thomas Hanley  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Character Thomas Hanley  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Character Thomas Hanley  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Character Thomas Hanley  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Character Thomas Hanley  I_vote_lcapCharacter Thomas Hanley  I_voting_barCharacter Thomas Hanley  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Character Thomas Hanley  I_vote_lcapCharacter Thomas Hanley  I_voting_barCharacter Thomas Hanley  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Character Thomas Hanley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas Hanley
Newb
Newb
Thomas Hanley

Character Thomas Hanley  Empty
PostSubject: Character Thomas Hanley    Character Thomas Hanley  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:08 pm

Name: Thomas Maxwell Hanley

Species: Human

Appearance: With his floppy brown hair, forest green eyes, and that unbearable chin, he looks exactly like the 11th Doctor. But wears glasses 24/7.

Attitude: He's very curious, likes to know all there is to know about something. Not reserved and tends to treat strangers like he's known them his whole life.

Gadgets/Weapons: None

Back Story: Thomas was born in October, 1912 during a tornado in the middle of Topeka, Kansas. Several tornadoes hit, killing his mother and father in the storm. After the weather had died down, Thomas was given to a family to be raised. His birth parents were never named, unknown to his new family and to him as he grew older. When he was in his early teenage years, he began working on the farm his adoptive parent's owned. And that's when he realized some people in town staring at him funny, giving the looks as if he wasn't a good seed. When he got to his early twenties, his first incident with aliens took place. Daleks, shiny and powerful, stampeded into the town, killing many and leaving few. His father was killed, as well as his younger sister. In the end, Thomas learned who they were looking for. The Doctor, a man he's never heard of, though most of the town did. And he looked identical to him, to one of the Doctor's many faces. His mother, trying to protect him, contacted a Time Agent in ways Thomas didn't understand. The Time Agent brought them away from Kansas, dropping Thomas and his mother in the center of London, 2009. And he was left alone, as was his mother, and they grew accustomed to the ways of the future. Now, it is 2013 and Thomas is 25, with a job and a life, and a face that will eventually get him killed.

Interesting Quirks: Well, nothing besides he looks exactly like the 11th Doctor. If that's not interesting, then I don't know what is.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Character Thomas Hanley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Thomas Hanley    Character Thomas Hanley  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:31 pm

approved! welcome to the site!

-Sonya-
~Administrative Staff~
Back to top Go down

Character Thomas Hanley
Page 1 of 1