Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
My Charater: Sara Madison I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
My Charater: Sara Madison I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
My Charater: Sara Madison I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
My Charater: Sara Madison I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
My Charater: Sara Madison I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
My Charater: Sara Madison I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
My Charater: Sara Madison I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
My Charater: Sara Madison I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
My Charater: Sara Madison I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
My Charater: Sara Madison I_vote_lcapMy Charater: Sara Madison I_voting_barMy Charater: Sara Madison I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
My Charater: Sara Madison I_vote_lcapMy Charater: Sara Madison I_voting_barMy Charater: Sara Madison I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

My Charater: Sara Madison

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talia Robinson
Newb
Newb
Talia Robinson

My Charater: Sara Madison Empty
PostSubject: My Charater: Sara Madison   My Charater: Sara Madison I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Sara Madison

Hair:Brown
Eyes: Blue sometimes white
Height: 5,1
Body Type: Thin
Clothing: Wears a brown tank top with Navy Blue Shorts Black Flip flops and a necklace

Family: Her Mother and Father died in a car accident when she was 7 or 5 she doesn't remember much she used to live with her aunt but she ran away she hardly knew her brother before he died after a week of being alive.
Personality:Sorta fun once you see past her 'flaws' she's shy at 1st but if you get on her good side she can be jumpy and fun but she is sensitivity if you scream right in her face or say something really really rude she'll just break down and cry in any situation.
Likes: Hanging out with people who care about her. Running
Dis-likes: Pears. Rude jokes.
Dream: To someday be normal like the other people....
History: Sara was a normal girl a normal life until one day when she saw the whole universe her eyes turned pure white it hurt really hurt she woke up in her bed thinking it was just a dream but it wasn't.

A month later she found out it wasn' t just a dream it was real she was in her living room when it happened her eyes turned white she fell to her knees crying trying to control it but she couldn't it stoped but not for a long time it now happens alot she normaly tries to hide her eyes but sometimes ehe doesn't and almost everyone sees it and runs away shes now lonely no friends nothing.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

My Charater: Sara Madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charater: Sara Madison   My Charater: Sara Madison I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:38 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org

My Charater: Sara Madison
Page 1 of 1