Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
New Character: Adam Ex Regen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
New Character: Adam Ex Regen I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
New Character: Adam Ex Regen I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
New Character: Adam Ex Regen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
New Character: Adam Ex Regen I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
New Character: Adam Ex Regen I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
New Character: Adam Ex Regen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
New Character: Adam Ex Regen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
New Character: Adam Ex Regen I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
New Character: Adam Ex Regen I_vote_lcapNew Character: Adam Ex Regen I_voting_barNew Character: Adam Ex Regen I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
New Character: Adam Ex Regen I_vote_lcapNew Character: Adam Ex Regen I_voting_barNew Character: Adam Ex Regen I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

New Character: Adam Ex Regen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Ex Regen
Newb
Newb
Adam Ex Regen

New Character: Adam Ex Regen Empty
PostSubject: New Character: Adam Ex Regen   New Character: Adam Ex Regen I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:34 pm

Name: Adam Ex Regen
Species: Luxdeus, they live in high mountains surrounded by clouds, they use the light and wind to energy, and eats leaves.
Status: Send out to other planets to find make sun not die out.

::Appearance::
Hair: Brownish black
Eyes: Yellow eyes, very sensetiv to total darkness, dos not need to close them very often.
Height: 187 cm
Figure: normal human type body, only have a total of 6 toes.
Other: Burned under the feed
Clothing: Wears a grey coat, that only has one sleeve. Wears no shoes only bandages around the feet. Black pant's with a string belt.

::Info::
Family: Has two sisters and one big brother. The brother is a cloud hunter, hunts flying animals in the sky. His sisters are only 8-9. Mother is a farmer, and his dad is a star watcher, and knows alot about stars.
Personality: He feels like he has no time in the world, that whatever choice he makes, he could have made better. He smiles at people who don't know him, because he dos not wan't them to know, what a burden he has on him. He dos not get angry, just mostly stressed. He says No no no no no a lot, if something goes wrong. He always improvise and doesn't think ahead.
strength: He is really good at running and jumping far. Dos not get bothered by light.
Weakness: Dos not think ahead. Can not see very well in the dark. Can't swim. Worries to much.
Likes: He likes the sun. Women. Exotic animals and creatures. The feeling of flying
dislikes: Water. Head on fights. Deadlines. Responsebilites
dream: Saving his planet.

History: He was chosen by his father to travel out to other planets, to find out a way to save his planet, from the sun dying out. He was sent out with his brother, in a spaceship, but was attacked by the people of the dark. His brother was killed, but he escaped by using a broken vortex manipulator, that the people of darkness had acquired. Now stranded on earth, he tries to find a way, to get back to his home, and find a way to save his planet, with the time on his hands.
PS the vortex manipulator is totally broken now, so he isn't going to use it.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

New Character: Adam Ex Regen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character: Adam Ex Regen   New Character: Adam Ex Regen I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:55 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

New Character: Adam Ex Regen
Page 1 of 1