Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
A White Box I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
A White Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
A White Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
A White Box I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
A White Box I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
A White Box I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
A White Box I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
A White Box I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
A White Box I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
A White Box I_vote_lcapA White Box I_voting_barA White Box I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

A White Box

Go down 
+4
Jenny
PureWhiteFire
Robin
Hanna_Holloway
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

A White Box Empty
PostSubject: A White Box   A White Box I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:14 pm

A dull thudding sound echoed in her ears, like her heart beating. Raising a hand to the back of her head, she winced and sucked in a breath through her teeth. "Oh. My head." She said, opening her eyes. She blinked and closed her eyes tightly. Was she seeing right? Opening her eyes again, she blinked a few times. It hurt her eyes just looking anywhere in the room. It was so....white. Actually. It looked like a big white box. That was when it clicked. Head hurting, waking up on the floor, not knowing how she got there. Panic set in and Camelia was up and on her feet before you could blink. "Where am I?" She said, running towards the white wall. She hit it with her hand. "Oh god. How did I get here!?" She shouted slightly louder. She didn't do well in places like this. It was just from bad experiences. She whimpered and hit the wall again repeatedly. "Let me out!" She screamed before she let out a deep breath and let her forehead rest against the wall. "I'm going to die." She whispered, slumping to the floor as she took in the rest of the room. There was nothing there. It looked like a big white box. A big, empty box. A White Box.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

A White Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: A White Box   A White Box I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:28 pm

Robin groaned, blinking her eyes open slowly. "Ow..." She winced, the sudden light mixed with coming out of unconsciousness giving her one heck of a headache. "Okay..." Sighing, she stood up slowly, trying to get a look around. There was nothing... just... nothing. A simple white room. A box. "What, am I in a mental hospital?" She flung her arms up, spinning in a circle. "That's... that's just fantastic, that is..." Her eyes caught on something, another person. Oh thank goodness...

"Hello, miss? Do you have any idea where we are?" She crouched down next to her, biting her lip. Okay, she was panicking. That was helpful. "We're alright, okay? We're not hurt or anything, unless you've got a headache too, but we're fine, okay?" Putting a hand on her shoulder, she smiled apologetically, trying to make her feel a bit better. She wasn't having the best time herself, but at least she could keep her head.
Back to top Go down
PureWhiteFire
Newb
Newb

A White Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: A White Box   A White Box I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Jay awoke with a groan. The bright white caused her to flinch and shut her eyes as tight as possible. Slowly getting adjusted to the new light, Jay noticed two other women in the room. Attempting to stand up, Jay felt unbalanced and leaned against a wall of support. She rubbed her forehead, thinking she was nursing some sort of hangover despite not drinking. After taking a moment to regain her composure, she looked around. Her and two others girls were stuck in a rather roomy white box. It took Jay a minute or two to completely process the situation. 'I'm in a box with two other strangers,' she thought. 'This is new.'

Jay strolled over to the two other females in the room, not feeling too panicked. "Does anyone happen to know where we are? Or even how we got here?" she asked, crossing her arms. As Jay thought back to last night, she didn't anything out of the ordinary or anything that could have landed her in a white box. "Who would want to do this to us?" Jay questioned once again.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

A White Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: A White Box   A White Box I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:01 am

Jenny woke up,"Ugh....Where the hell am I?" She looked at her wrist,"WHAT!?!NO!" She looked at her other wrist,"ITS GONE!?!" She slammed her hands on the white floor she looked around at the white room,"What the..."She got up looking at the other people in the room she walked up to them,"Anyone of you seen my Vortex Manipulator...." She frowned looking at the bunch 1 familiar 2 unknowns great...She crossed her arms walking around the box looking at it carefully,"Well then no food no water no anything..." She glared,"Great..." She put her hands on her head staring at the wall,"How..."
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

A White Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: A White Box   A White Box I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:02 am

Ace her eye open waking her up to a brighter light that she used to in the tardis and looked around as her eye focused and her mind slowly ticked over,she gather her thought and realised that she was not in the Tardis,but somewhere else.

"mmm Professor turn down the light I'm awake...Professor?" saying that as she looked around and saw that she was in her Jacket and boots and there was no answer and got up from the floor,feeling worried and scared thinking that once again she was lost in time and alone and looked around trying to find a door or a clue as to where she was.

"DOCTOR?!" screaming again hoping to get an answer and looked around to see if there was anyone else,"Hello is anyone there ?" saying that as she walked about the think that someone put here,bu why ?
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

A White Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: A White Box   A White Box I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:18 am

Waking with a start, the Doctor shot up, blinking his eyes only once before looking around. "That's new. Haven't done this before." He muttered, jumping to his feet with the small amount of balance he mustered up in the few seconds of consciousness. Which wasn't much whatsoever. There were already several other people in the room. Some looked familiar. Actually, most looked familiar. Then there were the one or two he didn't recognize at all.

The room's lights were a bit blinding, but the Doctor had quickly managed to adjust his eyes and see the bare walls and white paint. It hardly looked fun. More like a room you'd find in an asylum, but at least those had furniture. Straightening his bow tie, brushing down his vest, and patting the pocket of his jacket to make sure nothing was missing, the Doctor lifted his head to look at the ceiling. "Well, nothing to break out of. Nothing to break into. Perfect prison." His voice bounced back at him, probably due to everyone else being quieter. "Never liked that word." He mumbled, realizing all too soon that the things in his pockets wouldn't make a difference. None of that seemed like it would work.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

A White Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: A White Box   A White Box I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:38 am

If there was one thing that could be said about the Doctor, it was that he didn't carry any money with him. And if there was something that could be said about the Metacrisis Doctor, it was that he did. Granted, he could just use his sonic screwdriver to go where ever he wanted, take whatever he wanted, but without his psychic paper, he couldn't quite convince everyone of his authenticity. And he didn't like needlessly taking without reason anyhow. Although it seemed like a good idea to go into the future and lift one off a time agent...

Regardless, his primary goal was getting back to Rose's parallel world without ripping a hole in both universes. An impossible feat, but one he had to accomplish nonetheless. And he needed the technology to do it, and he knew with all of torchwood's gathering of alien tech, they wouldn't have what he needed. He would have to scavenge and build what he could, and that would take money. And a job. And a proper identity. So with some assistance, he had gotten himself an identity in this world as John Smith. Now every time he gave an alias as John Smith, it would show up somewhere on someone's computer. He would have to think of a different alias, he thought with a minor annoyance. Though for those who knew who he was, they would pass the ID off as phony, or somehow integrating into the system. Which was brilliant in itself, but still left traces.

He hadn't quite actually gotten around to looking for a proper job though, and the only reason he was renting the small room he had, was because he had fooled the system into thinking the rent was already paid for. Which it wasn't, but he knew the owner could easily afford it and more. And so there he was, with his small barely two room place piled high with electronics and alien junk. He felt as bad as Torchwood, taking the alien technology, but at least he knew how to use it. Well, most of it, there were a few things that eluded him, but nothing a sonic screwdriver couldn't handle! He was lucky he even had this one, he admitted, with the Interfector having taken one away from him.

And so there he was, his tongue between his teeth as the sonic screwdriver buzzed, rerouting a signal through the equipment. And just then, it came to life with a whirr of power and motion, the screen it was connected to displaying a readout. He set it down, peering at the screen with a raised eyebrow. It was picking up a signal from several blocks away, something that didn't belong on modern earth. Possibly alien in origin, or possibly something far too advanced for the human race in this century. However, the equipment he was using wasn't strong enough to identify exactly what it was. It could be an incarnation of his Tardis appearing, whether in the future or the past. And he never missed a chance to look inside his Tardis once again, even if only briefly. Unless it proved inconvenient for his timelord self, who he tried to stay out of the way of. Well, if his other self didn't know him. Though with all the bumping around through time and space, who knew.

His eyes flickered over to the small laptop on the desk, before he quickly typed in a few commands, bringing up a map on the area the signal originated from. Or at least appeared to originate from. And that appeared to be downtown, in a group of government owned buildings, or privately contracted ones. The information he found was confusing, as different sources didn't seem to know what to think. Regardless, they were large buildings, quite large enough to have alien tech wired up for any reason. And quite discreet enough to get away with it.

So what did he need, he thought as he pushed himself away from the screen and opened up a drawer. He thumbed through the papers and ID cards he had stored there, just for any occasion. Most of them fake, but most of them to be convincing enough to get him where ever he wanted. Well, he was missing a few, and he had some he wasn't quite sure what he would use them for. Regardless, he had the perfect one for it, and so he snatched that ID card up and shoved it into his bigger on the inside pockets. His screwdriver went in with them, along with a small device to lock on and lead him to the general vacinity of the signal in case he got lost. Which he rarely did, but he wasn't sure which of those buildings to poke at. Or if it was even FROM one of those buildings.

And so he grabbed his jacket and trenchcoat, putting them on and buttoning up half the buttons as he walked out the door. The air was warm outside, but as he licked the air as he tended to do, he noted the tiniest bit of rain in the air. Of course, those looming dark clouds in the sky were hardly any indication of that. Humming slightly, he put his hands in his pockets as he walked along the street, noting the lack of people about. Well, he supposed they were all at work, but it seemed a little unrealistic. He was almost at the street, when the device in his pocket started to beep. He pulled it out with a grin, noting it had locked on. Holding it in front of him, he briskly walked after the signal, his eyes mainly on the device and not on where he was going. Though even with this, he managed to duck cars and pedestrians, arriving at the block in question. Then the device fizzled out, just like that, and he was left staring at it with a frown.

"Fragile technology," he muttered as he stuffed it back into his pocket. He ran around the buildings and blocks, looking in alleyways as if he would find what he was looking for there. But he didn't, and he soon came back to the front of the large building that seemed to stretch upward to meet the sky. Stuffing both hands back in his pockets, he proceeded up the steps, before opening the large door and pushing it open. He poked his head inside to see a large reception area, along with a few individuals milling about. His hand went back into his pocket and he wandered inside, and past the desk.

"I'm from the department of safety inspections, inspecting. Don't mind me. I'll just make my way up, and inspect," he said as he flipped out the ID card, but did not have it out long enough for the receptionist to get a proper look. It went back into his pocket as he wandered towards the elevators.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

A White Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: A White Box   A White Box I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:01 am

Mal was laying in the middle of the floor, limbs sprawled out like a starfish as her back pressed flat to the ground.  She was unconscious, her face twitched as she dreamt.  Nothing made sense about her dream... there were chocolate bunnies hopping around a lawn where the grass smelled like pears and apples.  The clouds were cotton candy and the rain juice.  Mal was having the time of her life eating this and that when finally an unknown force took a pin and popped the little bubble she was in.

Her legs slammed together, torso shot up at the hips and arms smacked down against her side as if she were a soldier at attention.  She came face to face with a pure white wall, unknown to her that there were other people behind her.  "Oh god, I'm dead!"  She whimpered until she heard a familiar voice.  Using her feet, she scurried around on her butt to face the others who were stuck in this perfectly white box with her.  

Raising an eyebrow, she stated mockingly to the eleventh Doctor, "Perfect place for you, innit?  You nutter, got us locked up in the looney bin."  Little did she know this was the 'original' Doctor, not the one she had been speaking with just days ago.  Or was it weeks?  Time was a hard thing to keep up with.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

A White Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: A White Box   A White Box I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:59 am

Camelia flinched at the sudden new voice and touch of the person next to her. Hadn't she been here alone? Well, no, possibly, yes? She hadn't taken to looking about her. Which meant that many people could actually be there around her without her knowing. She had only woken up, panicked and ran at the wall like and idiot. But was panicking all that bad? It may cause you to be reckless sometimes, like attacking walls, but it kept you scared, didn't it? Looking up at the new person, she studied the girl before answering her questions, or speaking to her at all. "I...no...I-I don't know." She answered softly, cautious of this new found stranger. Nodding at the girls second question, which hadn't really been a question, resting her head on her arms. "Yeah. I do actually...have a headache." She answered as she looked about the room, seeing if anyone else was there.

Camelia was looking at the other side of the box when a voice brought her to bring her attention sharply to the side she hadn't been looking at. But, she hadn't seen anyone there! How? The thought slipped away at the question the new person had asked. "Uhm..." She thought from a second and then set back against the wall, looking over at the first girl then back at the second one. "No. Sorry." She said in answer to both of the second girls questions. Those were two questions that would pop up a lot now, wouldn't they be? The How and the Where. But what about the Who? And, just as Camy thought that, the second girl asked it. "Who, What, When, Where, Why and How..." She muttered to herself, but the first girl was close enough to hear her if she was paying attention.

The yelling of a third girl caused her to jump. She was on edge, it happened, especially after everything, she just wasn't used to things like this yet. Her eyes slightly wide, she shook her head. Where were all these people coming from? And only girls so far, was whoever put them there racist or biased or something? Jeesh. Then another scream caused her to jump again. "Is everyone into scaring me today?" She wondered aloud, looking over to where the fourth girl had screamed. "Uhm. Over here...I guess." She answered, the idea of whoever had put them there being racist of biased really starting to look good.

And, just to prove her wrong, a male voice sounded in the box. "Okay. So that theories out." She muttered, tossing away the faulty theory to the trash can in her head. She rested her head against the wall, closing her eyes and taking in deep breaths to slow her already fast pacing heart. It was like a speeding train, ready to crash at the first road where a car was just a bit to reckless to look before crossing the track. Then another girl popped up. might as well say 'pop'. They just kept coming out of no where. Even though she had looked around the room, finding it empty, people just kept appearing. Like magic. But this wasn't magic, this was something else all together. then a question of her own popped into her head. "I know we're all wondering how we got here and all that. But will one of you mind helping me out here?" She asked, looking at each person in turn. "Who are all you people?" She asked, not recognizing a single one of them.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

A White Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: A White Box   A White Box I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:19 pm

Robin's eyes widened as each and every person appeared in some part of the room. That was it, they just appeared. What the hell was going on...? Looking over to the girl she met earlier, she sighed, joining her in leaning against the wall. This was utter madness. And of course, the first man to the party was a nutter, she'd trust Mal on that. Wait. Mal! Okay, there's one familiar face. Deciding to take a better look at the others after that, she noticed she actually recognized the man, and Jenny! Alright, so this isn't totally terrible. "Well if we're doing names, even if half of you already know me, I'm Robin." She held up a hand and waved her fingers, smiling excitedly. Then something caught her eye a few feet away from her, against the same wall she was on. "God, how many of us are there..."

Zoe whimpered softly, a hand rising to meet her head. What just happened? Where was she? Oh God, did they invade? Did they get her? Each question sent her heart racing at a faster pace, until she just couldn't stand it any longer and sat up, opening one eye to see where she was. Oh wow, ow, really bright light. Wincing, she reached up and rubbed at her eyelids, giving herself a moment before opening them to see the white room full of strangers around her. Oh no. Looking to the right, she saw the wall. Okay, good, she was already out of the way. If only her instincts would kick in right now, then she could just become invisible, quite literally. Biting her lip, she slowly raised a hand to wave, seeing that a few people were already staring at her. With that, she stood up, her legs shaking with fear. "W-Where are we? Whats g-going on?"
Back to top Go down
PureWhiteFire
Newb
Newb

A White Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: A White Box   A White Box I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:34 pm

Seeing that nobody knew how they got there or bothered to attempt to answer any of her questions, Jay spoke up and answered a bright-blue haired girl's question, "No one really knows. Apparently, we all just appeared here. I bet there's more people coming." Jay looked around, attempting to count how many people were already here. When she first arrived here, there was only two people. Since then, five more people joined the room. So, including herself, there were a total of nine in the room. Jay took a moment to notice that she knew nobody else in the room. Usually, she wouldn't care. After all, it was a chance to meet new people. But in situations like this, it was admittedly nice to have someone you knew to talk to. As introduction began, Jay greeted the room with a smile, a lazy wave, and a quick, "Hello. I'm Jay. Nice to meet you all."

A moment after her introduction ended, Jay moved over to a wall and began running her hands over it. She occasionally tapped, pushed, or knocked on a few parts here and there. Jay was searching for a hallow spot, a hidden button, or a motion-activated trap of sorts. Whatever she found ought to give them a clue to where they are. "What are these walls made out of?" she muttered to herself. Jay could only hope for a hidden door, camouflaged into the rest of the white room. If there was a way in, there had to be a way out. However, Jay still doubted if she could find anything. After all, getting out of a white box with no windows, no doors, and with only strangers to help you along the way, could not and would not be as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

A White Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: A White Box   A White Box I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:18 pm

Jenny looked at the few others that joined she looked at Camelia,"I'm Jenny..." She crossed her arms walking around looking around the room or box which ever,"So...Were trapped..." She said then looked at Robin,"There is alooot of us.." She smiled and looked at the others,"Alot or a few which ever.." She sighed and continued walking around,"A few alot...I don't really see the difference..." She said and walked over to the wall staring at it,"Hm.."
Back to top Go down
Ace McShane
Beginner
Beginner
Ace McShane

A White Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: A White Box   A White Box I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Ace thought she heard someone in a more angelic voice a looked around to see where it was coming from and asked "Who are you, where are you ?,where am I ?!" shouting again and feeling the walls that were in front of her hoping that there was an opening there.

When Ace heard a woman and looked and then she found herself in a room with other girls and a one man and looked at them thinking that she know them but her memory came up with a blank and waited for other to saw who they where before she did.

"I'm Ace who are you ?" look at the woman that stood out from the others and wonder how the heck did she get and why? and waited for the rest of the people that she was with to say who they were.

Last edited by Ace McShane on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

A White Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: A White Box   A White Box I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:18 pm

With the introductions and Mal's mocking comment, the Doctor's attention was torn. He decided on Mal first, someone he hasn't seen in quite some time. Though her comment made him think otherwise. "Looney bin? Weird title. Wasn't my fault either." He said shortly to her before turning to look at everyone else scattered in the white space. He's met most of these people, in different regenerations, yes, but they still looked all pretty the same. "Ah, hello everyone. Introductions. Right." He ran the palms of his hands together, his eyes flicking back and forth between every person. "I'm the Doctor. Hello!" He added as almost an afterthought, nearly forgetting even his own comment on the introductions, but offered a smile anyway. Stepping back, he leaned against the wall, stuffing his hand into the pocket of his jacket to begin the search for his sonic, which he slightly remembered pocketing before all this. When he was still in the TARDIS with who he was sure was Clara, though his memory wasn't supporting that idea well.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

A White Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: A White Box   A White Box I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:06 pm

Mal added in between everyone else's introductions with a small wave and a quiet, "Mal here." She then turned back to the Doctor as he answered her and snorted, "Weird title? I only used it because it sounded like something you'd say. " She just let it drop as she shook her head and finally took this time to stand up. Okay, white box... trapped in a white box. What could possibly go wrong? Well the fact one girl already looked panicked wasn't a good sign. Because if she went off her rocker, Mal would too. Bravery was not her strong suit.

Swallowing heavily, Mal began to pace around, knocking her hands together in small claps as she did so. It was just a distracting mechanism she used to pull her mind away from the 'panic zone'. The fact that it worked was a god send.
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

A White Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: A White Box   A White Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:40 pm

It wasn't every day that you got stuck in a box with a whole bunch of strangers. Especially when only one of them was a boy and the rest were all girls. She couldn't help but wonder exactly how the people 'popped' up inside the box. It was while she was pondering this thought that the same voice from earlier reached her ears. "Uhm... I'm Camelia. But some people call me Camy." She said in answer to the introductions and the other girls' questions. After a few seconds, she took a few breaths and stood up, using the wall for support as her mind was still whirling. 'Breath. Calm down. You won't be any help if you're panicking. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out.' She thought to herself, looking around the box at everyone that was there. "We're in a big box. Big. Empty. White box." She explained to the same girls questions. Then, closing her eyes and letting her head thump against the wall, she gave a heavy sigh. 'Well. No food. No water. Either something in this box will keep us stabilized, or we're all going to starve.' Opening her eyes she grimaced at the thought, only a bit of it really helpful. "Stabilized..." She muttered, the thought distracting her for a few minutes before she looked at the first girl. She had introduced herself at Robin, hadn't she? "Uhm...Robin?" She paused a sec, thinking. Yep. She got the name right! She wasn't one for names. "No food. No water. That either means we'll starve, or that something is keeping us from that. Stabilizing out our systems." She said, looking at the ceiling as she thoughts. "Maybe in the air..." She said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

A White Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: A White Box   A White Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:23 pm

Zoe looked around, taking in everyone's names as she thought of a way to just get them to ignore her. Inhaling deeply, she closed her eyes tightly, concentrating on her own particles. Come on... come on... With a bit of luck that she didn't know she had, she disappeared from sight, thankful that for once it worked. Opening her eyes, she kept her mind focused on staying that way, seeing if anyone had noticed her 'disappear'.

Robin shrugged, her eyes examining the faces of each and every one of the people she didn't know. "Probably, but if they don't plan on keeping us in here very long, then maybe they didn't bother. Guess we'll find out, just mention if you're hungry." Standing up, she began pacing the length of the room, walking back and forth to just about the corner of the room, making Zoe back up a bit so she wouldn't be run into.
Back to top Go down
PureWhiteFire
Newb
Newb

A White Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: A White Box   A White Box I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:39 pm

Jay sighed, stopping her constant knocking on the wall. Nothing new or out of the ordinary appeared. She place a hand on her hips and shifted her weight. Suddenly, she pulled back a fist and punched it against the wall. Jay had expected for something to break... Besides her hand. As quickly as she punched the wall, she pulled back and cradled her hand against her chest. "This place is practically impenetrable," Jay frowned. She turned around and sat down, leaning against the wall. "Looks like we're just going to have to wait until whoever puts us in here lets us go," she said.

Jay brought her legs to her chest and rested her chin on her knees. "This'll be boring," Jay commented. She took this moment to look around at the people she was stuck with. Some were nervous, some were still trying to get out, some were possibly mad. 'This sure is an interesting group of people,' she thought. Jay widened her eyes when she thought she might be on to something. "Where were all of you before you came here? Maybe we all did a certain action that caused us to be here," she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A White Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: A White Box   A White Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A White Box
Page 1 of 1