Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Story behind Sonya's Split Consciousness I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Story behind Sonya's Split Consciousness I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Story behind Sonya's Split Consciousness I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Story behind Sonya's Split Consciousness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Story behind Sonya's Split Consciousness I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Story behind Sonya's Split Consciousness I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Story behind Sonya's Split Consciousness I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Story behind Sonya's Split Consciousness I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Story behind Sonya's Split Consciousness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Story behind Sonya's Split Consciousness I_vote_lcapThe Story behind Sonya's Split Consciousness I_voting_barThe Story behind Sonya's Split Consciousness I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Story behind Sonya's Split Consciousness I_vote_lcapThe Story behind Sonya's Split Consciousness I_voting_barThe Story behind Sonya's Split Consciousness I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Story behind Sonya's Split Consciousness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Story behind Sonya's Split Consciousness Empty
PostSubject: The Story behind Sonya's Split Consciousness   The Story behind Sonya's Split Consciousness I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:59 pm

This may be a bit much, but I've been saving this story for a while now and finally found a place to use it. Enjoy.

"Annee... I've done it. Finally!" Sonya's father shouted triumphantly, brandishing the papers to his wife as she looked over from their daughter, hooked to several monitors with wires protruding from her head. "What? No, impossible!" She snapped at him, lack of sleep and food has put her in a terrible mood. Staying up all hours of the night with their daughter. She constantly screamed in the dark, frightened, the woman supposed, but never did realize it was her parents she was frightened of, not the room, not the machines. But what her parents would do to her next.

"Annee, look. I've figured it out, the base of a consciousness. Its so much more simple than we originally thought." He pleaded, holding the papers out to her again with a pleading look on his face, completely ignoring his daughter as she looked up at him curiously through the haze in her mind. "That's great, Barru, but what do you suggest we do about it? All of our subjects have denied this practice. Lord President has told us we cannot do this no matter what breakthrough we make. And we can't hide it, what could we do?" Annee snapped at her husband, turning away from him and reaching over to check the readings on the machine next to Sonya.

"We do have a subject..." Barru murmured to his wife, placing a hand on her shoulder and finally staring down at Sonya with an impassive face. "We have the perfect one right here... If it doesn't work, no one would know, if it does... One can be left on another planet no one ever goes near. It's perfect." He said in a low voice, his eyes taking on a feverish light, causing Sonya to shrink back into the bed in fear, staring up at her parents with horror plastered across her face.

Her mother looked down at Sonya's face, something flickering in her eyes for a moment, something that looked almost like pity before it died and was replaced by the same excitement her husband showed. "Your right... Things couldn't be more perfect." She murmured to herself, reaching over and brushing a hand over Sonya's forehead, ignoring the wince of pain the girl did when her fingers came in contact with several of the many wires stuck in her skin. "Yes... I believe this is just right."

Screams of pain echoed from the lab several days later. The screams of a child in fear, pain and pure loneliness as her parents attempted to split her consciousness in two. After hours of attempts, they gave up for the day, letting her sleep in an actual bed for the first time in years. Rolling over onto her side, Sonya froze, catching sight of her younger brother standing in the doorway, staring at her with his thumb stuck in his mouth. A scowl of anger crossed her features as she sat up with difficulties, flinging the hard pillow at him and causing the boy to squeak in fear and run away.

Sinking back into the bed, she let out a low cry of pain, hands shooting up to clutch her head tightly, eyes screwing shut as her mother ran into the room, screaming at her. The words were drowned out by the dull roar of pain in her head as it washed over her. A sudden, sharp sound echoed in Sonya's ears, causing her eyes to pop open and stare up at her mother in shock. She had broken her hand, for what? Dimly, she remembered some of the words her mother had just yelled at her. 'Throw at your brother!'

Moaning in pain, she clutched the hand to her chest, closing her eyes tightly and wishing she could heal it properly so she could do the same to her mother. A sudden shocked gasp caused her eyes to pop open to see a faint, golden light surround her hand, healing the bruises and cuts before fading away. Looking up at her mother in fear, she cowered against the back of her bed as her father burst into the room, the same dark expression on his face as he took in Sonya's appearance.

Hours later, with a final scream of pain, her parents succeeded, leaving a pair of writing bodies on the floor. Matching down to the marks on their backs from previous tests and attempts. Sonya had been split in two, her body never to be the same again. The pain being too much, both of the girls fell asleep on the cold floor, reaching out for each other from across the room in a desperate attempt to return into one being. Both parents stood staring at the miracle, arms around one another as they mentally congratulated themselves for a job well done.
Back to top Go down

The Story behind Sonya's Split Consciousness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Fanfictions :: Back Stories-
Jump to: