Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
For Science! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFor Science! - Page 2 I_voting_barFor Science! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
For Science! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFor Science! - Page 2 I_voting_barFor Science! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

For Science!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

For Science! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:18 am

"That's right, the Doctor, Eleventh to be exact. Not sure which one you lot have run into but I assure you I'm much more interesting and I dress much more sharply, now!"

He points to the younger one, arching a brow. His eyes... why were his eyes nagging him. He shakes it off, still pointing like an idiot before he finally gets his mouth to work.

"Why am I here, where are you two popping off two, and what's with the dark theme? I mean, don't get me wrong, it's all fun and games until someone gets nabbed. It's very 20th century in here..."

A light flickers behind the children, and his eyes go wide. Alright then, not time for questions, time for running, and hiding, and maybe even a little bit of being clever in a tight spot. He side steps, pointing the way he'd come.

"Run, run and don't you dare stop. I don't know what happening and I won't pretend I do, although that tends to be my shtick but right now, right now you need to pick up those feet and you need to go!"

He walks towards the light, sonic out and fear shoved down into the pit of his stomach. Looks like getting stabbed would be more preferable than being gouged.
Back to top Go down
http://flesheleventhdoctor.tumblr.com/
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:04 am

Lucius glanced at Robin and couldn't help the twitch to his lips. Okay, so apparently the Doctor had multiple.. faces? Did he get plastic surgery done or something. No, that didn't make sense, but he could faintly recall the other Doctor mentioning a regeneration process though Lucius wasn't sure how that even worked. He was sure to ask about it when he could. It always seemed like the boy got more questions then life was willing to answer, it was both frustrating and made it very intriguing. If he could he would probably spend the rest trying to put an answer to everything.

As the Doctor pointed at him, Lucius stared at the index finger before looking up at the man. He was very odd and full of exuberance. People like that were entertaining to be around. Lucius furrowed his brows at the Doctor's next words and he turned around to see the light that had obvious spooked the man. Well, maybe spooked wasn't the right word. He turned to Robin and whispered, "I could help."

He was told to run and he wasn't one to disregard authoritative orders but sometimes doing what you think is right is against the orders given. His mother taught him that though at the time Lucius thought she was just being paranoid. Maybe she was. With a shake of the head and a refusal to think about his mum, Lucius walked forward until he was next to the Doctor. The light ahead was getting brighter, obviously they were getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:28 am

Robin was about to leg it when she heard Tyler. "What? Tyler!" She answered in a harsh sounding whisper. She nearly groaned in frustration as she decided to let him, knowing how annoying adults were when they told you to run simply because you're little. She was starting to see why they did it, though. Staying only a few steps behind the other two, she tried to stay out of the way while making sure nothing hurt the boy. Well, boys. This Doctor was definitely more of a boy than a man, and his dress... Not as sharp as he thinks. Eyeing the thing down the tunnel, she tried to think of how she could possibly help. The most she could do would be to swoop in and confuse the thing, if it was alien, that is. It seemed almost every alien was superior to humans, which really wasn't fair at all.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:30 pm

It was closing in and yet he was still flanked by children. He turns to look at them, annoyance written on his features. He arches a brow, as if that alone should shoo them along, on their way. Nothing, not a budge. He looks to the smaller one, with the startling eyes, and when their gazes connect, he feels an odd amount of power radiate from him. In fact, he was bristling with some unknown aura, something about him...

"Your off."

It came out abruptly, the light closing in as he speaks, eyes shifting back and forth. Something was wrong, other than the predator closing in that is, but this boy, this child, something wasn't sitting well. He speaks, as if he were the strongest, most dangerous creature he had faced...

Then again, weren't all humans?

"No killing, no maiming. I don't fly that way, and neither should you. I don't know what I'm sensing, I don't know what I'm seeing, but I certainly know that someone doesn't stand their ground for a laugh. Your standing here, next to me because you can handle whatever this is. Your standing here, sure of yourself... and that dear boy, that is the most frightening thing I think these eyes have yet to see."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:51 pm

Lucius glanced back at Robin to see if she was following or going off on her own. He was relieved to see she decided to follow. He then looked up at the Doctor and made eye contact, maintaining it and wondering why he made the comment he did. Off in what way? Was it because he didn't run like told? Most kids wouldn't listen though. Unless, of course, he meant his eyes. That thought caused Lucius to tear his gaze away to inspect the light once more. People always seemed uncomfortable about it and at times it made him sad. Eye contact was key for a lot of things...

But the Doctor's line of words caused him to jerk his head back in his direction, looking stunned. "Dude, I'm seven..." He blinked several more times before continuing that line of thought, "And plus killing is wrong and maiming is just cruel... You wouldn't be the first person scared of confidence either.. that seems to be a common thing in life based on what I've read and watched on the telly. You shouldn't be afraid though, I don't want to hurt anyone. I just want to help." He didn't mention the oddity his mother had pointed out about him, didn't want the Doctor or knowing there were parts of his psyche he couldn't control. Because lack of control could cause panic and that was never a good thing.

The light was close now and a voice called out at the trio. "Who's down here?! You're not suppose to be here! Get out! Now!"

Lucius blinked, recognizing the voice and turning his head to Robin. "I think that's Lary..."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:06 am

"Lary? From the orphanage, Lary?" Robin frowned at the siloutte approaching them, who apparently was Lary. She didn't think he'd end up being alien, but the fact that he knew about all this at least showed he was not a maintenance man. "Oi! What's all this doing here? Why do you know about it?" She shouted at him, blatantly ignoring his instructions. "You shouldn't be down here, get out!" That seemed to be the only answer they were gonna get. "Well I don't think we can with you blocking up the whole tunnel. Now can we?" Raising an eyebrow at him, she decided to take a jab at his weight and test his emotions. Nope. Just more yelling and instructions, no 'Oi, rude!' Just 'Get out!' and that was enough to tell her it probably wasn't Lary anymore.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:46 pm

The Doctor's hand go up, but his brows are knitted sternly. Yelling he could handle, he even encouraged it on more than one occasion, but yelling at children? That, that was unacceptable.

"Their only children, and if it's as restricted as your frantically making it seem, then why don't you do us the kind favor of explaining-"

And a hand was around his arm, wasn't that going to leave the loveliest bruise? He tries to speak again as the hand squeezes him roughly. His eyes, something was wrong with Lary, something... something obviously alien. He speaks, trying to hide his pained voice.

"Where exactly are we, you know, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Lucius bristled when Lary grabbed onto the Doctor's arm. Nothing about his grip said he was friendly or sympathetic. Nothing showed that he cared how old they were or why they were down here. It wasn't like their excuse for why they came down here was any good. But that didn't mean you had to be mean about it, right? Well, the guy kept repeating himself so maybe he had some mental condition? It could possibly explain a few things.

Even with the Doctor questioning him, Lary kept telling them to leave, to get out, that they weren't suppose to be down here. It was like that's all he could say or was all he cared to say. He wasn't here to answer questions, just say the words Lucius should have guessed the maintenance man would say since he had strictly informed Mrs. Bensworth to lock the door to these tunnels, to tell the children never to enter the door down the hall.

Lucius leaning closer, close enough to push his palm into Lary's side. The man didn't release the Doctor but he did turn his head to stare at the small boy. Lary's eyes were just too dark and spooky. Robin had mentioned aliens before and, apparently, the Doctor wasn't human. He learned that the first and last time he met the man. Well, the one that wore leather.

"Calm down. Let him go. Answer the questions asked of you." Lucius had dropped his hand away, having made the connection with the man- or alien- and knew his three simple commands would be obeyed. And they were. Lary dropped his arm away from the Doctor and spoke slowly.

"You are in their laboratory." Lucius looked confused but looked to Robin as if she could explain what that even meant.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:08 am

((So sorry, eye feeling better now.))

Robin frowned at his words, patting Tyler on the back in thanks. She had nearly forgotten he could do that. "What do you mean, their laboratory?" "You are in their laboratory." "Oh yes, that clears that up, thanks." Rolling her eyes, she turned to the Doctor and raised an eyebrow. She had put it off a minute ago, but it seemed he really cared for them. But he just met them. No, there had to be something else to it, whether he knew that or not. Okay... Now... Run? No, they should at least let the man get his questions in, then they could leave. She was sure Tyler would be able to do something and keep him there like a zombie. As if he wasn't one already. Then she got a rather brilliant question for 'Lary.' "Who are you working for? What are you doing this for?"

"The doctor."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:14 pm

He stands still. Ever so still. That could mean any Doctor, right? He would've sworn he'd remember leaving a creepy laboratory somewhere in a disarray of tunnels! He arches a brow at the man, shaking his head. That didn't sound right, not at all. What would one of his incarnations need a creepy lair for and why exactly was he brainwashing poor, unsuspecting humans? He shakes his head, walking forward to look the man in the eyes, giving the sternest look possible.

"Doctor who? As far as I'm aware there are thirteen of us, one a meta crisis, one a flesh rendition, thank you, and the others having come and gone. Now out of these eleven faces, which one is in charge here, hm? This tunnel system seems quite posh and complex and the guard facade you have going leads me to believe this isn't a recent event. I don't even think I'd been created yet it looks so... orderly. Which incarnation was is?"

He waits, hands having gone to his hips and brow arched as if warning the other not to try his patience. He might be bigger, and stronger, and have alien strength... His hands lower to rest at his sides. Maybe he'd settle for getting his question answered first.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Lucius' eyes widened in shock at the information given. It wasn't much but it did cause him to feel concerned with their predicament. Surly Lary couldn't be talking about big ears, right? He didn't really know the Doctor to well nor did he trust the man but when he analysed the feeling he got from the alien it wasn't 'evil genius scientist'. Taking a step back, the boy reached back and grabbed onto Robin's forearm. Whatever this was it wasn't in his list of good things. If worse came to worse the three of them should just run down these tunnels and hope to god they led somewhere useful.

"The doctor." Lary repeated as if the Doctor in front of him didn't ask him to clarify. It just stood there for a moment longer before shifting on his feet, staring at the Doctor with now furrowed eyebrows. "We are doing this for the doctor. For the doctor." He raised his arms, clutching onto the lapels of the other man's jacket and started to push him backwards, leading him down the tunnel.

Lucius yelped and pushed Robin back so they wouldn't get trampled. He shouted in his worried tone, "Stop that!" And the zombified version of Lary obliged. It was a good thing the maintenance man was still hooked in the link. Well, considering his willpower it wasn't a hard thing to maintain. Lucius wasn't even breaking a sweat. That, admittedly, was a bit bothersome.

In the short silence that lingered over the four of them, a soft echo rang through the tunnels. They were getting closer and closer until some of the words could be picked out. "The doctor. The doctor. For the doctor."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Robin froze. The Doctor? THE Doctor? Or just a doctor? Well obviously not, because no simple human doctor would cause all this. She was brought back to the present by Tyler's hand on her arm, making her flinch before looking down at the boy. Poor kid, getting wrapped up in all this rubbish. Even if it was bound to happen sooner it later, she would have expected his mother to drag him into it. She never wanted to get him into trouble like this... Sighing, she moved his hand away from her arm so she could hold it in her hand. No way she was letting him get hurt.

Opening her mouth to speak, she got cut off by the echoes coming towards them from both ends of the tunnel. Oh, great. "Alright, surrounded by mindless drones who are sure to be violent, and what do we have to help us? A little boy...." Glancing back down at him, she offered a weak smile. "Don't hurt yourself, 'Kay?" Her attention was quickly averted as a few of the incoming zombies came into view. Now it was time to panic. "Um... Doctor? Right now would be a good moment to suddenly have the solution to the problem... Don't happen to have that on you, do ya?" She giggled nervously at her sorry attempt at lightening the mood, dragging Tyler behind her towards the wall and becoming his human shield.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:50 am

He shrugs the other's lingering hands off, righting his jacket, straightening his tie and looking at the children. He wanted to say they could run away together, distance themselves from all of this...

"You lot go back. Get home or wherever it's safest. I don't know why I followed you here, and I certainly don't know why I'm fighting myself on this one, but I don't want you involved... I'm a danger you see, to everyone around me. You all become dust in the end, or you forget me... I wish I could say the alternative was the more sought out option. Now, get a move on, I won't be needing any help this time, I'm sure I can manage on my own."

He could feel the nigglings of a trap but he ignores them in favor of curiosity. He needed to see what sort of destructive project would be under way in such a secluded location. Curiosity always won out in the end.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:58 am

"No one's forgettable... unless there are complications like amnesia but you still get feelings around something that should be familiar to you. That... isn't the point I was trying to get at. Life's like a story and the people are the characters. You don't just forget a character was there, not even the minor ones. A story changes people, yeah, but it's influential and worth the time because it's usually educational and enjoyable and just... brilliant.... Never mind... just never mind." Lucius placed his hands on Robin's lower back as she made herself a human shield but that didn't stop him from poking his head around and searching around the darkened tunnel in hopes of figuring out something they could do.

"Though I'm sure you could manage by yourself it's always better with company. Don't try to shake us off, or at least me, I've been underestimated before and left behind. It sucks. So shush and quit being so pessimistic. It isn't good for your health." Heh, he started to sound like her...

Lucius was trying to think of all the things he'd seen on movies and read in books for this moment. There had to be something he could use no matter how 'Hollywood' it was. But there wasn't anything that came to mind that he was willing to do. When it came to zombies you either had to decapitate them or burn them.. and the candles had been burnt out a long time ago.

"The doctor. The doctor. The doctor." The people- or zombies- were in view now. It didn't matter which way you looked because they were there. Lucius yelped before snapping his fingers. Without warning he started to crawl on Robin, telling her to hold still as he managed to use her like a tree and sit on her shoulders.

"The wires." He said as if that explained it all. The wires were live, frayed, hanging uselessly. Well, useless for now. Carefully he began to twist the copper ends around each other, sniffing as he fumbled to work quickly but efficiently. He would order Robin where to move so he wouldn't fall and so he could complete his small task of binding together a circular array of wires.

"Ow." Lucius hissed upon jumping off of Robin, sticking his injured finger in his mouth and taking a quick glance at Robin. It was the oddest of times that this would hit him but his eyes finally widened and he had to say this before telling them what he had done with the ceiling overhead. "D-did you say flesh Doctor? What's he look like?" Bad timing, that wasn't something Lucius usually made habit of but he figured those creatures were moving slow enough that he could risk some time. Plus Lary was still under his influence and was just stnading still, staring at them and looking pretty.

((I sort of assumed Robin would listen to Luci so I'm sorry if she wouldn't e.e you can tell me to change it if you don't appreciate my assumption Razz))
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:18 am

((OMG MAL IM DYING THERE IS JUST TOO MUCH YES IN THIS POST AND I CAN'T EVEN))

Robin was about to reply to the Doctor, but then Tyler was climbing up and sitting on her shoulders. "Could do with a warning next time, thanks," She mumbled, letting him do whatever it was he was doing with a small smirk on her face. This kid could obviously do more than they have him credit for. The sound of a zap jerked her attention upwards and away from te incoming zombies, but only a few seconds later, Tyler was jumping down and holding his finger in his mouth. Shaking her head with a sigh, she smiled down at him. "Thought I told you not to hurt yourself? What did you do up there anyway?" Glancing back up at his work, she just caught him asking about the Doctor. Well great timing, not like that could have waited til they finished defeating the bad guys or anything. Although, she had to admit, she was rather curious about him. Not only the flesh Doctor, but which Doctor this one was. She had met nine and the metacrisis, and she assumed she'd and up meeting the flesh one eventually if she stuck around Tyler long enough, so which one was he? She focused her attention on the mindless drones just starting to get close to them, deciding to fend them off as best as she could for now. Taking one by the shoulders, she turned him around to see exactly how mindless they were. Once he was turning around to face them again, she could tell they were dedicated to this mission. That or they had been brainwashed so badly that this was all they remembered how to do.
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:40 pm

"Your looking at him, an authentic, mint condition copy of The Eleventh Doctor. He created me you know, just a touch and I had all this knowledge, all this power sitting right here..."

His index roughly connects with a temple as he eyes the brain washed beings. What would the smaller one do to get ahead? He didn't see how electricity... unless. He turns to face the boy, brow arched.

"Please tell me were on the same page... I'm pretty sure electric shock falls underneath maiming, if I'm not mistaken. Although, if your going the route I think your going, then this grin I can't help but give you is well deserved."

He was wearing his excited grin. The boy was so young, yet so clever. He looked human, enough and as the drones chant before them he meets the others eyes. He seemed shocked by his words, if only a bit... no one was really shocked, mostly annoyed or astounded, but shocked? Why? He wants to ask, but now wasn't the time or place and he backs away, blocking the children from view, as if that would protect them.

((ugh I feel lame and out of place...))
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:19 pm

((*clings to Fleshy's face and strokes it* Nooooo! Don't feel that way!!! You're a beaut and we love you 8D Your reply is fantastic and if you don't agree we're taking this to pm so I can beat that into you with words... of love xD))

Lucius simply shrugged at Robin before looking up at the Doctor. His eyes widened considerably at the answer. No way, no, it couldn't be possible, could it? He honestly didn't know what to say about this new little development of knowledge, didn't have a clue what to feel about it either. Should he feel angry? Sad? Cheated? Alarmed? Happy? What? He had no idea what had occurred between his mother and the man standing in front of him but whatever it was it resulted in a 'hush hush' attitude towards his father. Did this man even know who Lucius was? Well, maybe, but he wouldn't know this face considering the two of them never met.

"Uh...." He began then snapped out of it when he remembered the pickle the trio was in. Robin seemed occupied in her study but that was going to have to stop. "It's a shield. For us. Stand in the ring, there you go." Lucius moved so the three of them were underneath the circular structure of wires. He bit his lip nervously, chewed on it as he thought before poking the Doctor in the arm. "I watched a show that said creating electricity with sound is a possibility... hope its right. You should point your screwdriver thingy at the roof now..."

If this didn't work, first of all he would be a tad embarrassed, second it would mean they would not be able to find a solution to their problem since the problem would be right on top of them, and three they would have zero time to figure things out. His little wire apparatus was only suppose to give them time, not solve the problem. Unless, of course, the zombies were electrocuted and stopped that way but Lucius didn't want anyone hurt...
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:38 pm

((RUN FLESHY MAL HAS WORDS OF LOVE WERE ALL DOOMED))

Robin turned around and rushed back to the others just in time to hear the Doctor's explanation. She gawked at him as if he had just lost his head. What?! So this was the flesh? Didn't the Doctor say that Tyler's dad was... Oh God. "You're the flesh replica! You.. Just... Oh you have no idea how brilliant that is..." She trailed off, realizing she probably looked like a loon. But this was Tyler's dad! Glancing down at the boy with a grin, she nodded her head to him, motioning that he should say it. Of course, he just began explaining the wires. She nearly tore her hair out at his resistance, but decided that it wasn't her information to give out. Although, she did want to know if he knew he had a son. Or what in the world made him want to... Dance... With Mal. 'Course, it probably happened before she went nutters and destroyed everyone's lives. Shaking her head, she stepped into the shield, forcing herself not to ruffle the boy's hair at his genius. And adults said telly rotted your brain. "Alright, assuming we don't want to electrocute these people, do we actually have any ideas on what to do with em?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:20 am

"Ah You lot are brilliant! Wish I still had a Tardis, would whisk you away in a second! Now, brainwashing comes in so many forms that this little shield of yours gives me an idea. You see the human eye is quite sensitive and when haven't we jumped when we catch something right in the corner of our own? The optic nerve is a good source of protection in a human. Bright lights, low lights, shadows, you name it, they all scream danger. If I wait, just a bit longer, they should be close enough and the flash should snap them out of it. If it doesn't work, well, I fried your set up and we might have to start adopting a more barbaric approach, now!"

He points his sonic up, settings at the ready while the drone get closer. He needed them close, but not too close, and it was a bit tricky. As he waits, the anticipation crawling up his spine, he speaks, voice filled with empty humor.

"I was looking for a child actually, it's a bit funny that my Manipulator drew me to you lot. Guess I need to do some tinkering before I'm off again eh?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Lucius looked over at Robin again. He caught himself doing that a lot and, of all times, began to wonder why he was doing that so frequently. Was he searching for some approval? Perhaps looking out for her? It was probably a bit of both. Well, this time he was just gaging her reaction to finding out this Doctor was the flesh. Yikes, talk about confusing. Lucius just started getting his head around the possibility of being the same person with multiple faces. Obviously he was associating himself into an interesting situation. Oh, who was he to say that? His mother and himself had powers, that wasn't exactly normal to most human lives.

He shook his head again, finding himself getting distracted far too easily recently. That wasn't a good thing, not when he valued focus the way he did. So with a sniff he listened to the conversation currently being had. Oh, brainwashing, right. He figured zombies were just rabid creatures with barely any brain function. But of course these people were being brainwashed... they didn't smell like a corpse after all.

Oh, wait, waiting? Did he suggest they wait? Until what? Until the people currently wanting to whisk them away to who knew where were doing just that? Lucius took in a sharp breath and released it noisily. Well, this guy said he was clever so it was better than nothing. If worse came to worse he could attempt to link to the majority of them... enough that he could form a barricade. But Lucius hated relying on that and hated even more having to sleep off his mental efforts. Actually, he was still hooked to Lary and still found it easy to keep a hold. These poor people were really out of it, weren't they?

Lucius turned and latched onto Robin for a 'just cause' sort of thing. He watched the zombified people get closer and closer as he managed to get the three of them in a tighter fit together. He thought if something went wrong it could be better they weren't so spread out... but then again if one of them got shocked the others would too considering the close quarters. Oh well, whatever.

Blinking, the small boy turned just enough to glance at the Doctor. Oh, okay. Why would the Doctor be looking for a kid? Lucius' head worked quickly to figure it out. He wasn't a domestic man, that was obvious, so either he was looking for the child who was missing his or her mother or he was here to find Lucius. The latter was obviously the answer considering, first of all, this Doctor was his father and secondly he ended up at Hopefelt. No one just ended up here by coincidence. Swallowing against his dry throat and croaked, "Well, you found him."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:39 pm

((I don't know if Luci latched like.. mentally or physically or what... so I was vague))

Robin did as the young boy directed and stood in a huddle with him and his father, eyeing the brainwashed people cautiously. As Tyler latched onto her, she was momentarily startled, but smiled down at him anyway. And then he said it. Poor boy, having to go through all this right now. There were certainly better times to reveal all of this, but then again, it might just help earn the Doctor's trust, if he didn't trust them already. She would have reached out and hugged him or something, but just for precaution, she let him be. She had no idea if this incarnation would be the type to suddenly attack people with hugs and she rather liked having both of her arms. "Um... Just pointing it out, we still don't have a plan other to kill them all... And that's not really a proper plan..."
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:01 am

He ignores Robin, the young boy's words ringing in his ears as the sonic goes off and a bright, burning light fills the corridor before everything is dark. The shuffling of feet come to a halt and soon the first human voice fills the emptiness.

"What's happened?"

Larry sounded much more welcoming now and soon other voice began to question their whereabouts. With a flick of his wrist and a press of a button the lights are back. Usually he'd be thrilled for being right, ecstatic, but instead he gets on one knee before Lucius and studies him with the most pained expression. It was all in the eyes, those eyes he remembers looking into and seeing fear and the need for absolution. His reflect courage, bravery and the stubborn streak his mother had had herself. He reaches to touch him but his hand flinches back, unsure of how much of a line that would cross. He'd searched all of time and space, had gone from one kid to another, one place to another, and his search was over.

"You love exactly like your mum, though that's my fault. Flesh needs stability, and human DNA has a much higher stability rate... although I'm sure I had something to do with the clever thinking... and the great head of hair."

His jokes don't reach his eyes. The brown orbs are filled with animosity when he mentions the boy's mother and sadness when he realizes just how much of his son's life he'd missed out on. A stolen childhood, and for what? So Mal could run away?
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:53 pm

(It was his arms so physically xP sorry I didn't clarify)

Lucius grimaced at Robin's words, opening his mouth to explain what he could to her but the Doctor had activated his sonic, causing the small boy to jump when the light burned his eyes. He shut them, rubbed them and reopened, struggling to see anything. Before panic could set into place he reasoned that the lights were probably out, there had been a massive power surge as it was.

The voice caused him to freeze though the smile that broke out next couldn't be helped. They didn't sound like zombies! And better yet, they were alive! Well that was a relief Lucius willingly breathed out. When the light went on he wanted to throw his arms around Lary and display his affection, joy, all the emotion running through him. It seemed that's where he was all his own person, Lucius often wore his heart on his sleeves, unashamed for showing people how he felt.

But, again, that impulsive move was prevented when the Doctor knelt in front of him. Lucius seemed a tad cautious but only curiosity reached his eyes. With a small tilt to his head he appraised his supposed father. The man didn't seem to happy but that was for good reasons, or so the small boy assumed. The Doctor wasn't at all certain how to act and the unhappiness was so deeply seeded it seemed to consume the poor fellow.

With a purse of his lips and the decision to ask questions later, Lucius reached out and poked the man in the forehead. "Good thing genetics didn't rip me off." He received far more than just the hair and brains, that's for sure. Lucius wasn't sure what else he could really say at this point, his head was overrun with questions.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:04 pm

((I honestly cannot think of a reply to this. I really can't. So... I pass >.> Sorry))
Back to top Go down
Matt Smith
Student
Student
Matt Smith

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:53 pm

He smiles, the shine in his eyes bright, if only for a small while. He stands, before holding his hand out towards his son, a gesture of peace.

"Hello, I'm the Doctor, the Eleventh incarnation and a genuine copy. I'm your father and it's a pleasure to finally meet you."

He eyes Robin as well, searching for any animosity the girl could have against him. If Mal had painted him as the absent father it wouldn't be pleased, but if she hadn't painted him at all, if he was nothing for all the years his son had been alive, he wasn't sure he'd fair any better. Instead he hopes he can build some sort of trust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Science!   For Science! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Science!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: