Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Dare to win it all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Dare to win it all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Dare to win it all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Dare to win it all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Dare to win it all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Dare to win it all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Dare to win it all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Dare to win it all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Dare to win it all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Dare to win it all - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDare to win it all - Page 2 I_voting_barDare to win it all - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Dare to win it all - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDare to win it all - Page 2 I_voting_barDare to win it all - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Dare to win it all

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carder J./Kiara Thorn
Newb
Newb
Carder J./Kiara Thorn

Dare to win it all - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dare to win it all   Dare to win it all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Carder looked up with wonder at where the doctor had pointed. A star.. a real star. A small half smile grew on Carders face. He couldn't believe this how could this be. Whatever was going on it was amazing was all he could think as he stepped on the grass. He listened to the doctor almost like a little kid listening to an elders tales as he plopped down and laid on his back. This sure had to be Carder strangest day ever and he had had quite a few weird days. His mind was blown away as he rested the back of his head on his hands. 'The grass fews real.. everything smells real...how can this be a dream,' he thought as he gazed up at the star. The black orbs than were his eyes were full on wonder and amazement well his mind was puzzled, 'but how can this be real...if it is a dream I hope to stay asleep, but if it is real..well gosh dang it hope it is.'

His eyes were glued to the star as if it was his favorite movie, Star Wars: Revenge of the Syth. Nothing could make him blink at this point he was just waiting. For once in his life he noticed the light breeze and the softness of this grass. Normally he got things quickly and never paid attention to things like this he was always too impatient to wait. Instead of feeling annoyed by the fact the star has exploded yet he just waited a bit impatient but nothing like before. This was different. Carder was being relatively good, less impatient, nice (at least for him), and calm, what was this day coming to surely this must be a dream.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Dare to win it all   Dare to win it all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:55 pm

Glancing over at Carder, the Doctor raised an amused eyebrow at the man's face before turning his attention back to the stars above him, carefully training his gaze onto the one he knew was on the verge of collapsing. Even as he thought of it, the point of light suddenly expanded, painting the sky on each side of it with a brilliant spectrum of colors representing the shape of a butterfly as it sent waves of gamma radiation out like an explosion.

As each wave of radiation struck the upper atmosphere of the planet they were on, it burned brightly into ribbons of color, a living rainbow began to paint itself across the sky over their heads as it moved along like a slow river, bright colors, new colors, colors only he could see as he leaned his head back onto the grass, hands locked behind it as a cushion while he stared up at the display in silent pleasure. One thing he loved, if he had to choose, would be things like this around the universe, all through time, beautiful destruction happening all around and very few ever got a chance to see it happen with their own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Dare to win it all   Dare to win it all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:24 am

If you actually paid attention then you would get to see all of those great shows about supernova's and their evolution, how they began to their slow descent into darkness. Or a black hole in some cases. She'd seen them before, the expanding oval of light with a righteously bright center that made you want to flinch, it was nearly blinding. At least that she could believe as she was forced to live her forearm over gold eyes as they mirrored the rainbow of color that splashed across the dark velvet sky. This alien sky. Her mouth agape in wonder and sheer pleasure Ramona blinked rapidly as her pupils adjusted, forgetting all about both men as her entire focus locked onto the spider web of colors that tracked borealis' across her vision. It was absolutely fantastic and more than anything she wished she could draw, or even paint so that she might capture the brilliance of this natural phenomenon. Hell, a camera would do! Who forgot a camera at a time like this?

Ramona articulated while no sound came out, talking mostly to herself while smothering the sight in praise. She leaned up until she was on her knees and finally back to her feet. Debris from the outward force was sky-rocketing across the atmosphere, riding with tails ablaze into their own night sky and crashing all throughout the valley, and just everywhere. Some were almost scary, shaking the planet side with their impact, but none of it got too close to them, rendering it into a satisfying light show. Ramona clenched and unclenched her fists as she watched the surrounding colors begin a slow dance back toward that blinding center, the center which diffused into fluctuating yellows and creams, sometimes and orange or so. It was very slow in comparison to their own time, but she could tell it was happening, the matter was building back on itself, imploding into dark matter. And within a few short hours, she'd be staring at a black hole. A black hole, nerves skittered across her skin and Ramona quivered with excitement. She loved black holes.
Back to top Go down
Carder J./Kiara Thorn
Newb
Newb
Carder J./Kiara Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Dare to win it all   Dare to win it all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:40 am

Carder's eyes were glued to the beautiful sight as the light painted a butterfly in the sky. He watched closely as the colors went from shade to shade. The colors seemed to dance around the sky in an unordered way. Colors brunt up in the sky right in from of them and slowly fade away for another color to take it's place. Carder's mind wasn't even able to think of all this problems or about the girl, Ramona or the strange man who went as the Doctor. All he thought about was the amazing sight before him. Never had he seen something so wonderful yet so foreign. It was a wondrous sight that he wished to always see. How many people could say they've seen a star collapse right in front of them. A sight quiet chuckle left Carder's mouth at the thought as he stared up at the sky of light and colors. He was the little boy gazing up at the dinosaurs in the museum once again.

Carder once took an interest in drawing and was quite good but the loud music and smell of smoke of a club took him over and threw away art. Now art was back in his mind as he remembered trying to capture the night sky but now that was nothing compared to the skill it would take to draw this. Heck, it would take many decades before you could even dream of copying this onto paper. But still Carder was sure that he might one day try, after all this sight wasn't something you could just forget. He wasn't sure how he would make such amazing colors or even where to start on making such a masterpiece like this one in the sky. For this had to be the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. He didn't even care that is was the distraction of a star, it was beautiful and thats all that mattered to him.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Dare to win it all   Dare to win it all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Sitting back up, the Doctor cast an eye around until he spotted Ramona a little bit away and climbed back to his feet. Striding over the grass, he noted idly it was damp and the small droplets of water clinging to the blades of grass were reflecting the light show above them to a lesser extent. "What do you think?" He asked finally, stopping next to her and folding his hands behind his back as he leaned over. "Nothing bad happen yet? Haven't caught some odd cold, or maybe some small slug slithered into your ear?" He asked wryly, his lips twisting up in a small smile as he watched her expression, the lights flickering across her skin.

"Not bad for being a little over nine hundred."
Back to top Go down
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

PostSubject: Re: Dare to win it all   Dare to win it all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:09 pm

She shifted to the side a little with an unsaid invitation as the soft mashing of grass reached her ears. The scrape of dirt on boot brought a soft smile to her lips as she glanced up and over her shoulder to see the Doctor, staring at the grass before focusing on her. His eyes reflected the lights above them in such a way that Ramona's chest constricted, they were so beautiful his eyes. Those icy blue mirrors that seemed to see everything, and now they were on her, burning trails across her arms and face as he observed. She didn't feel the usual revulsion, the typical sense of being some science experiment as she gave him a reserved, shy smile. Tonight just wasn't for all of the usual things, all of the pent up stress and the strains of tension that followed them around. She seemed to forget the Carder was even there as she reached up a hand to him, insisting. She wanted him to sit down, wanted him to watch it with her. She was nothing special that she should keep his interest in such a way, Ramona hooded her eyes, hand still extended. "I guess we'll find out won't we?" She whispered to nobody.
Back to top Go down
Carder J./Kiara Thorn
Newb
Newb
Carder J./Kiara Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Dare to win it all   Dare to win it all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:27 pm

Carder stayed there gazing up at the wonders in the sky even as it was slowly fading. It was something that he was so amazed by, well maybe a bit too amazed by. That is because he had almost forgot about his curse until, a pit hit his throat. In horror he slowly turned his head to look at the two, well not people because he was sure that this Doctor was defiantly not human. 'All it takes is for someone to fully turn away and then they forget,' the thought pounded in his head like a harsh heart beat. It had already been awhile since they looked at they had to have forgotten by now. Surely this wasn't a dream it had to have been a small nightmare. Small compared to the horrid ones he had suffered many nights. However, if it were real then he already knew what was to come, they would forget him here and leave only with a slight thought that they had met someone here and nothing more. He knew he couldn't stay here, after all he was even sure where he was let along how to get back to earth. Even though earth wasn't exactly a home to him, more like the place he lived, but it was something he knew and could always count on to be somewhat the same. If it changed he would grow with it. He knew he had to go back home.

Slowly and very quietly he stood up trying not to even make the slightest noise as he sneaked off to the blue mysterious box. He quickly slipped himself in the TARDS as quietly as he could then let out a soft sigh. His dark eyes trailed over the room once again, making sure he wouldn't forget it. After always being forgotten you tend to pay attention to small things because you understand what it feels like to not be in someone's mind. He listened to the soft noise that the strange ship made, it made him close his eyes so he could remember the sound. Very gently and softly he ran his index finger across the controls taking in all the textures and making sure not to press anything or cause anything to happen. "Don't worry I'll remember you." he quietly whispered to the box of wonders. A slight chuckle came out of his mouth as he patted the large tube in front of him and glanced back making sure they were still out there. He walked forward to a doorway which seemed to lead to another room. 'Wait..there's more rooms,' he though pointing out the obvious as he looked around. He found himself in some sort of room full of clothes. The clothes seemed to jump from style to style as the racks continued. "You really are a box of wonders." The pale man chuckled out, completely aware that he was talking to a box. There were so many mysteries here, but Carder shook his head almost certain he would wake up in that same old bed that rest in the supposed abandoned house.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Dare to win it all   Dare to win it all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:37 pm

Glancing down at Ramona's hand, the Doctor smiled and plopped himself onto the grass beside her, his hand gripping onto hers as he did. "Enjoying the show?" He asked curiously, the corner of his mouth twitching and threatening to break into an all-out teeth bearing grin as he looked over at her face idly. "Other planets might have a better light show, but this one was the safest distance away, unless you want to wear a spacesuit just to watch it." Turning his gaze back up at the sky, he watched as the ribbons of color began fading away into lighter ones before a frown crossed his face.

Turning around, he studied the area behind them then looked back over at Ramona in slight confusion. "Do you feel like you forgot something? Because right now it's bugging the bloody hell out of me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dare to win it all   Dare to win it all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dare to win it all
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: