Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Olivia Thompson  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Olivia Thompson  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Olivia Thompson  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Olivia Thompson  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Olivia Thompson  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Olivia Thompson  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Olivia Thompson  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Olivia Thompson  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Olivia Thompson  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Olivia Thompson  I_vote_lcapOlivia Thompson  I_voting_barOlivia Thompson  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Olivia Thompson  I_vote_lcapOlivia Thompson  I_voting_barOlivia Thompson  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Olivia Thompson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olivia Thompson
Newb
Newb
Olivia Thompson

Olivia Thompson  Empty
PostSubject: Olivia Thompson    Olivia Thompson  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Full Name: "Hi there, my name's Olivia Thompson. I don't have a middle name or anything like that, this is all I've got to work with." In Latin, Olivia means 'symbol of peace' which she finds to be pretty ironic seeing as she's a talker and not a fighter. Thompson doesn't mean anything important though, as far as she knows.

Nickname: "People usually just call me Livvy... Sometimes Liv, but I don't necessarily like one-syllable nicknames. Is that too picky?" She also doesn't necessarily like silly nicknames such as 'Sparkle' or 'Glitter.'

Gender: "Uhh... I'm a girl. A female? A lady? Have you ever heard of that before?" This is pretty self explanatory, don't you think?

Age: "Hmm... why would you want to know that? Alright fine, I appear to be around seventeen or eighteen but I'm actually in my early twenties." Olivia is twenty-five years old. She isn't particularly fond of sharing her exactly age with anyone, so don't get offended if she avoids the question.

Species: "I'm fully human, yeah." Olivia is 100% human; she doesn't have any alien ancestors, as far as she knows. If she does, she's in the dark about it.

Planet: "Earth... Where else might my home planet be?" Of course, being a human, Livvy was born and raised on Earth, though she does have fair knowledge about other unknown planets and such.

Occupation: "Well, I actually used to have part-time jobs working with animals such as the pet shop and the local vet. Not very exciting, but I loved it so... yeah." Just like she said, Olivia used to work at the pet shop before it closed down and she moved her occupation to the city's local veterinarian.

Status: "I guess I'm just a normal citizen who works in a vet and lives in a small flat?" Nothing too say about this.

Hair: "My hair's naturally brown but I got some blonde streaks in it a little while ago. It's curly and shoulder-length... Was that good?" Livvy's hair is a dark brown with light blonde foils in her fringe and at the back of her head. It's naturally curly/wavy and quite frankly, she finds it annoying. It reaches just past her shoulders but despite this, her fringe is always getting in her eyes.

Eyes: "My eyes are kind of weird, actually..." Olivia's eyes are, for the most part, dark blue. Kind of like the distant ocean, if you'd like to imagine it. Here's the weird part, though; in her eyes, mostly around her pupils, are silver and golden specks of color. Not big enough to be seen from a distance but up close, people have called her eyes rather beautiful.

Height: "This is embarrassing but I'm actually kind of short. Ok, I lied... REALLY short. 5'5, if you'd like a specific number for it." This is also pretty self explanatory, isn't it? And FYI, Olivia has often been teased about her height so it would do you best if you didn't mention anything.

Figure: "Uhh... I guess you could see I'm skinny and petite? Yeah, that sounds about right." A few people have claimed that she's underweight but really, she isn't. Just a bit skinny, is all. Her frame is also petite, somewhat fragile but don't let this phase you; she can be strong and quick when she wants to be.

Modifications/Scars: "Tattoos or piercings? No, I never really did like the idea of tiny little ink needles invading my skin... I do have a small scar, though. It's below my left eye and it's pretty small; around the size of a short thumb nail. There's quite a story behind it, actually..." Not going too far into the details, Olivia got this scar from her drunk father. It was a one-time thing though, the abuse. She doesn't like anyone talking about it or pointing it out, either.

Clothing: "How I dress like? Well, my style is definitely modern... Jeans, loose shirt and a denim jacket with converse. Is that style weird?" You'll often find Livvy wearing a light coloured shirt (often grey or cream) that's a bit loose accompanied by a lightweight blue denim jacket, which is always left open and unzipped. As well as this, she wears dark blue jeans with black converse. Around her neck is a dog-chain too, a childhood gift from a deceased friend.

Family: "This isn't really something I'd like to be talking about... my mother died, my father was a brute and my older brother? He left me. Why should I care what happens to him? Other than them, I really have no idea who I'm related to. I'd like the idea of getting to know someday, though." Her mother's name was Marie Thompson, her father's name is Jason Thompson and her brother's name is Justin. She had no known pets and that's all Livvy knows about her current/past family.

Personality: "I can be pretty moody at times... but some words that people often come up with about might be curious, sweet, childish, shy, paranoid, loud but quiet, brave, loyal, tactful and intelligent. Is that good?" Known for being the somewhat nerdy sweet girl, Olivia can surprise people with her real emotions. She's the type of person you could go to if you need help with anything, preferring to be nice than to be hateful. She can also be quite childish and curious; like a bunny, her brother used to tell her. Despite all of this friendliness and sweetness though, Olivia can also be quite the opposite when she finds out that people have threatened or hurt her friends. She's doggishly loyal and if you give her a secret, she'll never tell anyone. On numerous occasions, Livvy has shown her brave and adventurous side, loving the adrenaline rush of a nice time journey or whatever. That's about it, really.

Strengths: "I have a bunch of strengths that I'm somewhat proud of. For one, I can come up with good strategies like getting out of a place or escaping a room of certain aliens. Hence why I'm called smart by some people. Hmm, what else? Oh, I have basic knowledge for healing animals that works on humans (or timelords) as well, so that comes in handy a few times. If the time calls for it as well, I can pick into a lock or hotwire a car..."

Weaknesses: "Oh... well, I'm known to be a little clumsy when it comes to everything in general. At the worst of times, I can trip over, fumble or drop something. I don't even know how it happens, it just does. So sorry in advance if I give our position or anything away! I also have a phobia of thunder and lightning. I'm sorry if that means I'm a chicken, but my ears are sensitive so it kind of frightens me a lot." Once, when Livvy was working in the pet store, she was transferring a box of dog food cans and, after her foot caught on the edge of the aisle, she dropped everything and spent the rest of her shift picking everything up. Does that explain everything about being clumsy?

Likes: "Oh, this is easy! I like a lot of things, so I'll just list a few; animals, watching the rain (that isn't a storm), sweet things, colourful things, happy music and being with friends in general." Animals because she works with them, watching the calm rain because it's relaxing and normal, sweet things because she has a sweet tooth and she loves chocolate, colourful things because it brightens her mood up, happy music because it makes her happy and friends because who doesn't love being around those they cherish?

Dislikes: "Since it's a phobia, I obviously have a reason to hate thunder and lightning. I also don't really like insects and spiders, mainly because they freak me out. Getting more serious? I  don't like the idea of fighting and death, nor do I like aliens and, if the rumours are true, these 'Dalek' things." Thunder and lightning because... really, does it need to be explained? Insects because they fly in your face and it's scary, spiders because their legs are weird and they look like little monsters, fighting because she doesn't like the idea of unnecessary violence, death because... really? Aliens because they're always trying to destroy the world and Daleks because from what she's heard, they're a big threat.

Dream: "It... might be a little silly or crazy... but one day, I really wanna save the world. Or at least save my friends. Just to do anything that can help them." Need there be any explaining? Olivia knows she probably won't do anything as heroic as saving an entire planet, much less humanity, but it's a dream she's had ever since she watched a Superman movie. Don't judge, it was pretty decent.

History: "My life story? Uhm... well, I grew up with my parents and brother in a nice little house, situated near the border of London and the year being 2006. Of course at the time, everything was fine but there were a few limits as to what I and my somewhat poor family could do. My brother Justin and I worked at the bakery to gain some money for food and whatnot, and I didn't mind. It was nice, getting out of the house. My parents, Marie and Jason, worked a lot but one day, my mother got into an accident and died on the spot. After that, everything turned horrible. My father started drinking and once, he hit me with a broken plate. It was the only time he ever did it, but it left a scar below my eye. A few years later, when I was 17, I moved out of the house and into a comfortable little apartment with the money I saved from working in the bakery as well as the pet store. Life was pretty good for me after that; I lost all contact from my father and Justin, seeing as he ran off and left me alone with the man. Uhh... I stopped working in the pet shop and started being an assistant in the vet near my apartment when I was 21. After that, my life has been as normal as it could be."

How you found us: It was a linked reference on another Doctor Who website :3

Last edited by Olivia Thompson on Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.hithere.com
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Olivia Thompson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Thompson    Olivia Thompson  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:40 am

Almost approved. I can tell you used the form, even if you didn't copy it, and that's fine. All you're missing is a picture (which must be your avatar until we fix that problem) and your status, which even though is self explanatory, is still part of the form and needs to be there. Other than that, I'd say you're good ^^ Just fix those things and you can be approved (unless I missed something >.>)

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Olivia Thompson
Newb
Newb
Olivia Thompson

Olivia Thompson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Thompson    Olivia Thompson  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:57 am

Right, thanks for reading! And sorry for missing the status, I'll put that right in there. As for the picture, I'm on an iPad so I can't really change my avatar and I don't know how to link an image in like some other people have done. Would it be a bother if you'd tell me how? Other than all of that, I should be fine (:

EDIT: I switched to the classic version of the site and the edit button and everything else showed up. I hope it's all fine now c:
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

Olivia Thompson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Thompson    Olivia Thompson  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:21 am

Approved. Go and join the Roleplaying fun.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Thompson
Newb
Newb
Olivia Thompson

Olivia Thompson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Thompson    Olivia Thompson  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:24 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Olivia Thompson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Thompson    Olivia Thompson  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olivia Thompson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: