Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Eighth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Eighth Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Eighth Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Eighth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Eighth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Eighth Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Eighth Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Eighth Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Eighth Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Eighth Doctor I_vote_lcapThe Eighth Doctor I_voting_barThe Eighth Doctor I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Eighth Doctor I_vote_lcapThe Eighth Doctor I_voting_barThe Eighth Doctor I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Eighth Doctor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey
Beginner
Beginner
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey

The Eighth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: The Eighth Doctor   The Eighth Doctor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Eighth Doctor

**Appearance**

Species: Time Lord

::Appearance::
Hair: Long following orange locks, reminicent of goldilocks from the stories
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5 feet 8½ inches
Figure: Average, not really that thin, but has a very flat center.
Other: nil
Clothing: Think edwardian gentlemen and you will see this Doctor. With a cravat, a vest and his flowing coat this Doctor has a sense of style and class that often causes people to deem him out of place (which is strange when you consider he once was the contents of a clowns washing line). The only thing that looks slightly out of place is the obvious 20th century leather work on his shoes. Truely magnificent craftmanship.

**Info**

Family:
Known family includes:
- 1 Granddaughter
- 1 GrandSon-In-Law (deceased)
- 1 Great-Grandson (deceased)

Personality:
This Doctor holds the ideas of romance and poetry to a higher standard than his predecessors. That is not to say that he covert relationships with humans, rather that the feeling of love or the romanticized notion of history is something that he strives to feel and achieve throughout his travels. He has, for most of this regeneration, travelled with a companion, fearing that travelling without will see him return to the ‘Master of Manipulation’ he saw his Seventh Incarnation as. As such this is not a Doctor who will form a plan to crash his enemies and save humans from the crossfire, rather he focuses on arriving in a given situation and healing either the people or the space in which he finds himself. He also has a rather flippant personality, often making light of any situation he finds himself, however he will afford gravity where he believes it is required.

This Doctor also shows his vulnerabilities more, reminiscent of his Fifth Incarnation. However where as this could stop that incarnation, The Eighth Doctor is far more decisive and has a sense of urgency that allows him to make hard decisions even when his empathy is being played upon. But this Doctor has a dark side. Push him too far and he can grow angry and bitter, lashing out at those around him and returning to the nature of his previous incarnation with a vindictive passion. Generally his love and romanticisation of humanity and life within the universe will bring him out of this, but he can still prove quite dangerous whilst in these moods.

Strengths:
- Proficient with the sword and in Veusian Aikido (though he is out of practice in regards to the latter)
- Judgements: This Doctor is very good at judging peoples motives and intentions, he is not an easy man to fool.
- Verbose knowledge: The Eighth Doctor considers himself far better read than his previous incarnations, and often corrects peoples verbiage and references

Weakness:
- Carelessness: His interesting in new people and things can see him make assumptions about companions and their capabilities as well as his abilities and situation... particularily when it comes to the TARDIS
- Compassion: This Doctor has unlimited compassion for innocents and sometimes (In his attempts to prove the depths of this compassion) it can result in getting himself or other people hurt.
- Dark Impulses: The losses the Eighth Doctor has sustained have led him to suffer from darer impulses (questioning how active he is in the protection of innocents and whether he has the authority to alter the Web of Time). Without a human to ground his nature, this Doctor fears he may eventually give in to these.

- Human Books (Favourites being either science fiction stories or romances)
- Music (Skilled in most musical instruments, with a fondness for Piano)
- Penguins

Dislikes:
- Hospitals: ”Call it.. Birth Trauma”
- The Time Lord Council/CIA: “Bureaucrats in uncomfortable collars”
- Those who seek to limit the spirit of those weaker than themselves.

Dream:
To see something he’s never seen before.

**History**
​The Doctor is a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey, he was a bright student at the academy, but when the call of adventure (and of a particular TARDIS) got too much he opted to go against his peoples policies of non-intervention and save the stars. This particular incarnation...

​Excuse me, hello.

umm... hi?

​​I noticed you were wrting my biography, an interesting idea since time and space renders the whole endevour a tad surperfulious. Never the less I thought I might be of service, perhaps share some insight.

Well.... If you want to write it... okay?

​Wonderful, well you seemed to have covered the basics, so how about we skip ahead a touch. This particular form was one I acquired in San Fransisco on New Years Eve 1999. Quite a traumatic regeneration acctually, I had myself convinced that I was half human and tinkering I'd been doing with my new on board Eye of Harmony render the TARDIS very unstable. After that I've spent some time travelling, first with the lovely Sam Jones, she was the rebellious type, but always with a good heart, last I saw of her was in 1998, a Green peace rally I belive. Then I travelled with Mary Shelly, she was just wonderful, such a creative mind. Did you know I was the one who came up with the whole section in The Modern Prometheus set in Antarctica? Mary asked me one day about suspended animation and I said that, while it could be done, in her time you would have to ship someone to Antartica to achieve it. She ended up finishing her last draft of that story while on board, I must have a look through the shelves to see if she left her copy of the sequel somewhere, was quite a facinating read. It hasn't been long since Mary left the TARDIS, but I've just come back from sharing a train to Leningrad with the man himself. The man was rather fascinating and did have a lovely beard... horrible at tiddlywinks though.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I believe this fine fellow should answer that particular query...

Thank you Doctor, umm I was already on the site.

Last edited by Kahler-Tey on Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

The Eighth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eighth Doctor   The Eighth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:15 am

Still needs history, but going fantastic so far.
Back to top Go down
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey
Beginner
Beginner
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey

The Eighth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eighth Doctor   The Eighth Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:52 am

Thanks, I'm about to go into exams for a week so this may sit unfinished for a while, but I would be most pleased if this character isn't given to someone else while I'm gone (I noticed someone else put up a very similar app to mine just today)
Back to top Go down
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey
Beginner
Beginner
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey

The Eighth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eighth Doctor   The Eighth Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:27 am

Done!

... I hope
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

The Eighth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eighth Doctor   The Eighth Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:01 am

Approved ^^

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Eighth Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eighth Doctor   The Eighth Doctor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Eighth Doctor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: