Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Odd One Out I_vote_lcapOdd One Out I_voting_barOdd One Out I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Odd One Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson
Newb
Newb
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:46 am

Rachel has been expelled from her school, she's lost all her friends, her family... all because of who she is. An Auttelle. Well, half-Auttelle and half-Human. At most times she'd wish she was normal, a full Human, but she had powers and abilities like her father, Settec, who had telekinesis like she did. Her father had left her and gone back to his home, while Rachel's mother, Susan, had been murdered and Rachel was the only one left of her family.

She was passing an old man on the bench and her gaze wandered to the newspaper he was reading, she noticed the main headline said: "Aliens are everywhere!" Rachel quickly walked ahead, she knew that people would read that article and start rebelling, and so they did. A mob had started to march the streets with torches and big banners saying: "Get rid of the scum!"

Rachel's eyes widened as she noticed that some of the marchers were her neighbors and friends, who knew what she was. She caught eye contact with one of her neighbors and they shouted: "There's one of the aliens! Kill her!" Rachel started to run for her life as the mob ran after her, some had guns in their hands and they aimed and fired, missing her by a few inches, Rachel sighed in relief as she continued to run.

She saw an alleyway and ran down it, hoping she could hide away, she hid beside the dumpster, the smell made her feel a little sick but she noticed the mob had run past the alleyway and she smiled in relief, "That was close..." she said to herself while panting because of being out of breath. "I-I better find somewhere to hide out." she murmured under her breath as she slowly stood up from beside the dumpster, knowing the coast was clear.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:57 am

Braxien wandered around the crowded streets, it was a long time since he'd been around humans, being one himself. But something caught his eye, a mob of angry people.

"Hey!"

One of the mob members turned and looked, the others followed. "Who are you?"

"I'm nobody, honest. But what are you looking for anyway?" Braxien asked.

The mob member raised his weapon, but Braxien quickly sent it scattering away. They looked in surprised, Braxien then noticed a slight movement behind them. One turned their head to find out what the man was looking at.

"Hey, look at me. I need you to answer the question. What are you looking for?"

The man lowered his gun and said that they were looking for an alien, half Auttelle and half-Human. Braxien said that he was new in town, but they began questioning him. Most of them suspected him of being an alien.

He rose both hands in the air, as he had seen on a program he watched on TV. "I'm not going to harm any of you and who's in charge of this? I want to have a word."
Back to top Go down
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson
Newb
Newb
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:06 am

Rachel had looked out of the alleyway, still hiding herself, and noticed a man, he had his hands up in the air as if he was surrendering or trying to calm the mob down. She smiled slightly, knowing he didn't seem like a bad person. She looked to the mob and sighed sadly, she walked out of the alleyway slowly and she tried to walk away sneakily, but a mob member had noticed her and they shouted: "There she is! Get her!"

Rachel's eyes widened, "Oh no, not again!" she then began to run, knowing she wouldn't be as fast as before as she had only regained most of her breath from the last run. She looked back as some of the mob members started to run after her with their torches, luckily they didn't have any guns or other lethal weapons, so it would be easier for her, but her phobia of fire didn't help her as she started to panic, running around a corner and the selection of mob members followed her around.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:14 am

"Oi! Get back here! I wasn't finished--"

Braxien shook his head and followed. He didn't know any of the shortcuts around the area, so his best bet was to hope that the mob would give up the chase. What could get their attention…? He then remembered the banners the people were holding up, they were after aliens and since they almost thought he was one, he might as well be one to help.

"Hey! I'm an ALIEN!" Braxien said, practically spelling the word out.

The mob halted in the pursuit and menacingly turned towards him. "You said what?"

"You heard it. I am a alien." Braxien said. His hands were shaking so violently, they could have fallen off.

Guns were raised and the first shot was fired. But the man wasn't there. He had vanished. Only to reappear behind them, running off.

"Ha! I love short teleports!"

He knew that his device wouldn't take him very far, he needed to get to this alien before they did. Hopefully, without any rude interruptions. He then came to a short standstill as he reached a main road, left or right?

He looked up both of them and saw a purple haired figure was running off, he went left.

Back to top Go down
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson
Newb
Newb
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:27 am

Rachel heard a gunshot and she knew the mobs had shot at the man, she looked back but she blinked in surprise that the man was running behind her, she thought he had been killed. She smiled slightly, knowing he was alright, but she didn't like how he was following her, she had two reasons in her head: this man was going to kill her or the man was helping her. She didn't know which one to go for, but seeing as she didn't really care which one, she slowed down to stop at the corner of the street. She knew the mob had stopped running after them.

She turned to look at the man, "I am guessing you are going to kill me, just like the others... so just go ahead and do it." she said before clenching her fists and putting her arms down her sides as she lowered her head, looking to the floor. She waited for a gunshot or a feeling of a knife penetrating her skin, she tensed up at the thoughts, she didn't want to end up like her mother, for her father's sake. But she knew that her father didn't care about her no more, she just wanted it over with.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:34 am

"Kill you, why on earth am I going to hurt you?" Braxien said, looking at the girl in curiosity. "I'm not one of them."

He saw that they weren't safe exposed on a road, even if there were no people around to spot them. He then moved her into a darkened area of the road.

"I'm Braxien Lythis, but Brax for short. I was just wandering around and saw something was happening, stuck around and found you."

She didn't relax, staying in the tensed up form.

"If you don't believe me, you can punch me, I don't carry a gun or a knife. Besides…I think we should get outta here before they discover us. Now they think I'm an alien." Braxien said, smirking.

Back to top Go down
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson
Newb
Newb
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:44 am

Rachel looked up to the man and tilted her head slightly, "Why wouldn't you hurt me?" She asked curiously. "You may not be one of them, but everyone will be after me and the rest of us aliens." She sighed sadly. She followed him to the darker area of the road and she looked to him, she found out his name and smiled slightly, "I am Rachel, but I'd prefer it if you called me Raven." she said before looking around, hoping no one was watching or listening in to their conversation.

Rachel looked to Braxien, "Well, if you say so." she sighed and then punched his arm to relieve her of her stress, she smiled afterwards, "I know you're not lying so I can trust you. I also agree we should find somewhere to hideout while this mob grows and grows, thus making it easier for them to find us."
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 10:24 am

Braxien rubbed his arm. "I've been around many aliens, most of us humans had died on the planet. They were attacked by--actually, lets not dwell it. Raven, I'm kind of new to this area, do you know any place that no one would find us? A warehouse or something?"

They kept close to the shadows, ducking back in when a person passed. The day was soon going to become night, which would be to their advantage.

"Are you hungry? I have a packet of crisps if you want?" Braxien asked, pulling the packet out of his jacket.

The mob was of a curiosity to Braxien, he wondered whether their experience with the 'Law' had to do with the hostility towards other species. They had done nothing to deserve this and they had to stop before a civil war breaks out again.

Finally, Braxien halted in front of an abandoned shack. It was terribly run down, which he thought may deter the mob from going near.

As they entered, shadows surrounded them. Each one was of a different height but similar stature and all had horns. Braxien gasped as he realized who they were.

"What do you want?" He growled.

"No ro ko jo bo flo jo ro!" The figure stepped into the light, a Judoon. By the way it held itself, it was the commander.

"Oh speak English, you big lousy oaf." Braxien said. "How long have you been following me?"

"We have been following you for about two years. You are a dangerous criminal, according to our records." The commander said.

Braxien's jaw dropped open slightly. "Dangerous criminal? Honestly, can you believe what you are hearing?"

Last edited by Brax Lythis on Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson
Newb
Newb
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:05 pm

[[ I have to say that you are controlling my character, because you are saying how my character is ducking out of view and nodding but my character is my character, she might not do that, so please don't godmod... ]]
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:06 pm

((Sorry…I didn't mean to do that.))
Back to top Go down
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson
Newb
Newb
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:06 pm

[[ It's ok, just try not to do it again... ]]
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:07 pm

((Edited))
Back to top Go down
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson
Newb
Newb
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:09 pm

[[ Thank you. ]]
Back to top Go down
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson
Newb
Newb
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Rachel nodded a little, "Sure, of course I know every a warehouse around here." She said with a slight smile. She would duck when a person passed by before slipping out of the shadows and off towards the closest warehouse, she looked up at the night sky, loving the view of the stars. She looked to Brax, "N-no thanks, I have eaten enough today." She said with a slight smile.

She reached the abandoned warehouse and she walked in with Brax before she saw the shadows that circled them, her eyes widened at the Judoon, she hadn't met them before and she thought they were just mutated rhinos. She sighed when it spoke a foreign language. She then heard it's English and her eyes widened when she found out Brax was a dangerous criminal, she backed away from Brax a little. "A-a dangerous criminal?" she stuttered and her voice shook in fear.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:22 pm

"Yes, I mean, no. I'm not dangerous! Aw, what the heck. I've overstayed my welcome anyway." Braxien grumbled.

He waited for the Judoon commander to either a) execute him or b) Slap the handcuffs on him. But the commander didn't move. He wondered what was holding him up.

"Hey, commander. I'm here!" Braxien rocked back on his heels, wondering what had taken him so long to arrest him.

The translator switched off. "Ho ro bo jo ko ro flo!"

He nodded to the rest of his crew and they teleported back into their ships.

"Raven!" It was too late, the commander had started up the teleportation system and he found himself on board their ship. "Stay safe…"
Back to top Go down
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson
Newb
Newb
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Rachel watched from a distance, she had no idea what to do, she just backed up until she hit her back against one of the Judoon, her eyes widened and she froze up, the Judoon growled at her, "Fro jo ko flo!" It said angrily as it grabbed her shoulders. "Get your hands off me!" She tried to get out of it's grip but heard the commander, she blinked in confusion because the translation had gone off.

Rachel was in the warehouse but blinked and then she was on some weird ship, her eyes widened and she looked around, the Judoon still had it's grip on her shoulder, "Do no jo flo!" It seemed to warn her not to move and she sighed, crossing her arms, "Fine." she muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:33 pm

Braxien glanced around the rows of cells in front of him. There was no way of getting out, his device was not charging properly.

He curled up in a ball as insults in all different languages were thrown his way. What did it matter? The Judoon were a race that were rather thick headed and stubborn at time where the law was involved.

The lights turned down, possibly a sign that all the prisoners should settle down and go to sleep. It seemed that no one was taking the hint, so a Judoon officer marched in and silence fell.

His clothes had become damp, ripped and his hair was a mess but it didn't stop him from trying to fall asleep. For the rest of the night, it had ended with him leaning against the walls, muttering words to himself. He hoped that Raven was safe, the mob would have been swarming the whole city by now.
Back to top Go down
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson
Newb
Newb
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Rachel had been taken by the Judoon officer to a cell, it was next to Brax's cell. She was still moving around in the Judoon's hold, trying to get out of it. "Get off me! Bloody hell you are strong!" she shouted at it angrily before the Judoon growled at her angrily, "Flo ro jo!" It shouted back, silencing Rachel.

She was thrown into the cell and she hit her head in the process, she whimpered a little in pain and rubbed her head. "Jeez, be more careful!" She shouted at the Judoon officer as it walked away. She felt slightly dizzy but she stayed conscious. She was hoping that Brax was ok, even though she found out he was a dangerous criminal, he still helped her and was nice to her, she also knew that he had been teleported to the ship too. She sighed sadly and she curled up in a ball, hoping this was all a dream. She started to sob; her sobs were echoing around the cells when the cell mates had gone silent.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:49 pm

"What the…that couldn't be, oh great, now I am hallucinating…" Braxien muttered.

The Judoon had worked in shifts, making sure every criminal was still on board. Braxien began to think, he had never bothered the Shadow Proclamation or the Judoon…well, he could have in the far future but he doubted it.

"Judoon! Please can one of you explain to me who gave you the orders to capture me? In English."

The Judoon switched on the translator and it's voice echoed through the cells.

"None of your business. The Shadow Proclamation will make a decision on what is to be done. You have 48 counts of criminal activity, according to our records."

Braxien frowned. He had heard the phrase used by the commander and a thought popped into his head, he saved the thought for later.

"According to your records? I'm pretty sure that you wiped all of your records." Braxien said.

The Judoon officer stared for a couple of seconds before walking off, leaving Braxien to slump back down against the wall.

"I haven't done anything wrong!" He screamed.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:49 pm

((Got to have dinner, brb!))
Back to top Go down
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson
Newb
Newb
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:29 pm

Rachel sighed as she sat against the damp walls of her cell. A Judoon officer stopped at her cell and she looked to him, "What are you looking at ugly?!" she growled and the Judoon growled back, Rachel's eyes started to glow black as she was too stressed and angry, her powers were taking over. "Stop looking at me, stupid rhino!"

Rachel shot a mind blast with her telekinesis powers and the Judoon flew to the other side of the room. She raised her hands up and her cell door blasted open, she walked out her cell slowly and growled at the Judoon officers that were coming up towards her cell. She ran to Brax's cell and opened it with her telekinesis. She still had black eyes and an angry look on her, she gestured him to hurry up and get out, she used her powers to levitate the cell door and chucked it at one of the Judoon officers, hitting it hard and knocking it out.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:03 am

"Woah, didn't know you could do that!"

Braxien then looked behind him, a troop of very angry space rhinos were marching towards them, they were not exactly running but walking quickly and menacingly. He ran left, right and left again, only to land up in a section of the ship that was more populated by the Judoon. Adding on to that, he had just rammed into the commander.

"No blo fo jo ko ro!"

The commander lifted Braxien by the scruff of his collar and then looked at Raven. He then maneuvered his way towards his seat and pressed a button. Another seat popped up, Braxien was then sat into the seat and metal handcuffs came over his hands and legs.

"Well, at least we're traveling first class…"

Minutes later, the judoon began gathering where they were standing. Braxien looked around, and then realized that they were nearing their destination. The Shadow Proclamation. Although, they would trial him fairly, there were two possible options. A) Be guilty and die or B) Plead innocence and still probably die. It was 48 counts of...wait, they weren't specific, they might do when we get there.
Back to top Go down
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson
Newb
Newb
Rachel 'Raven' Wilson

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Rachel's eyes went back to their normal baby blue colour and her eyes widened as she noticed what she had done. She ran after Brax and she sighed as they ended up in a part of the ship that had even more Judoon. She clenched her fists angrily but before she could do anything a Judoon officer put a headband around her head and she got shocked a couple of times, making her pass out.

The Judoon officer put her in a seat next to Brax where she slowly regained consciousness, she then realized where she was again and she tried to break free from the locks but she got a warning shock and she whimpered a little. "Flo jo no blo!" The Judoon officer shouted at her angrily and she looked to him, "Flo no ho jo blo koh!" she shouted back, thinking she was speaking English, but what she actually spoke was in Judoon's language and it was: "Shut up you stupid rhino!"
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:19 am

"Raven…I'd advise you to keep your mouth shut. Rhino over there seemed pretty p***ed off."

Braxien was then hit by a sudden thought. 48 counts…criminal…That must have been my future self, I knew I shouldn't have messed with those--

His thought was interrupted by the sudden yanking at his collar, the Judoon then snapped a neck brace around his neck. It was in case he made any sudden movements. The Shadow Proclamation knew the risks of an escaped criminal.

They marched through the corridors until they came face to face with the Shadow Architect.

"Look, I don't know what you are thinking but I'm innocent." Braxien protested.

"We know."

Braxien was confused. "Then why on Earth are you arresting me and charging me?"

"We are preventing crimes committed by capturing them before they do anything."

They then took him to a holding cell where he spent his next 24 hours in, his head buried in his hands.

((I think Raven should take over more, as it is your story Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Odd One Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd One Out   Odd One Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odd One Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: