Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Deeper Into the Ditch I_vote_lcapDeeper Into the Ditch I_voting_barDeeper Into the Ditch I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Deeper Into the Ditch I_vote_lcapDeeper Into the Ditch I_voting_barDeeper Into the Ditch I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Deeper Into the Ditch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

Deeper Into the Ditch Empty
PostSubject: Deeper Into the Ditch   Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:37 pm

[For Robin and I]

On the ground in a little room in a little town, a little girl sat looking out her window at the stars, up at the one that seemed to fall. She closed her eyes and whispered a wish and crawled back under the covers of her bed. What the girl didn't know was that this was no star. It was a ship. And it was crashing.

She frantically pressed buttons and felt her ears pop as she began her rapid descent. "Nonononono! Not down! Up! Up!!" She shouted at the screen as she continued pressing buttons. She could still hear the sirens of the jail from when she had escaped her execution. She tugged on the bracelet on her wrist and scowled at the thing. It was mocking her, she decided. he hit the metal next to the screen with her hand and screamed at it. "Up! I want to go up! Not down! Up!" She screamed, pressing more buttons. Suddenly, the interior lit up like a Christmas tree and a dull roar reached her ears. "Oh. You have to be kidding me!" She said, exasperated. She sat back in the chair and ran her hand through her hair. "I escape to crash on some planet. Great." She muttered, taking the controls in her hands. "Whelp, might as well die with a flash and bang, yeah?" She said, talking to herself. Something she had developed over time. Nasty habit.
The ship lurched to the right, throwing her to the side and against the metal. "Ow!" She cried, rubbing her elbow before she was thrown to the other side of the ship. Again the ship lurched, this time throwing her to the back of the ship and away from the controls. Suddenly everything began to spin and the interior grew hotter, like the outside was burning up. "Well....definitely a flash." She said, trying to get back to the controls. A sudden shift and she was thrown forward, a sickening thud and then her motionless body was like a puppet, flying around inside the ship, breaking bones.

A loud crash, fire and a flash, something created a crater in a small field outside a small town. People rushed to see what it was, their curiosity getting the better of them. And what most of them found was a small girl laying in the midst of the wreck. Debris, both metal and laid strew throughout the crater and the girl lay motionless within it all. No one knew who she was or where she had come from, but they rushed her to the hospital none the less. And this little girl, was known as Juniper.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Into the Ditch   Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Robin dashed into the hospital, ignoring nurses and doctors as they shouted out for her to stop. She didn't care, she was already illegal in so many places she couldn't count them. All she knew was that the crash was not an airplane - probably not even invented yet, she was terrible with her history - and not human. Of course, treating an alien in a hospital? Ha, that'd usually end up fatal. She had to get them out of here quick and get some proper treatment.

Rushing into the room she had heard was home to the crash patient, she nearly winced seeing they had already tried a thing or two on her. Poor girl. Especially with the medicine in this time period. Strolling up next to her, she crouched down and tapped gently on her shoulder. 'Hey, you up?'

((not my best but i didn't know what to do >.>))
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Into the Ditch   Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:22 pm

She wasn't sure exactly what had happened, but feeling someone tapping her shoulder made her mind kick into gear. 'What could they want now?' She wondered. A voice and she groaned softly, something more of annoyance rather than anything else, but add pain to that, her whole body hurt. Including her brain. A strange smell hit her nose and she grimaced, blinking her eyes open slowly. This wasn't  her room. And that wasn't a voice she knew.
She looked towards where the voice had come and furrowed her eyebrows. "Who...?" She said, grimacing as her body protested to movement. "What happened?" She asked, wondering where she was and how she had gotten there. It was like a dream. You wake up halfway through it. She moved to sit up but was halfway there before she flopped back down to the pillow below her. Wait...pillow? How? Oh great. Had they told the doctors she was insane? Taken her to the pound or something? No...this girl wouldn't be there now, would she?
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Into the Ditch   Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Frowning slightly, she realized the girl probably didn't remember a thing. Just how far back had she forgotten? 'You crashed, hit pretty hard from what I heard. Ended up in here... Do you know where you are?' She asked, curiosity beginning to shine through her voice. Her eyes wandered down towards the bracelet on her wrist, raising an eyebrow. Well what was that there for? Didn't they usually remove that sort of thing? 'Mind if I check out your bracelet?' She half asked, already reaching for the metal hoop to inspect it. Surprisingly, it didn't budge when she tugged on it. Odd... Best not to touch it then, maybe it was there for a reason. Eyes locking back on the girl's, she looked from one eye to the other, as if she could just tell the answer to her next question from simply searching. 'Bit of an odd question, but... Are you human?'
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Into the Ditch   Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:17 pm

She closed her eyes and sighed heavily. "Crashed..." She said, opening her eyes again as the girl looked at the bracelet on her wrist. "No." She said, thinking as hard as she could without causing her head to pound out the aggravating way it did sometimes. "I haven't the slightest clue where I am." She continued, flexing her fingers and then watching as the girl looked at her. "Human..?" She asked, thinking over the simple question. What was human? She wondered, a life form, yes. But what exactly? She wondered. She thought over the question a few more seconds before deciding on an answer. "Would it be bad if I said I wasn't sure?" She asked, giving a weak smile before trying to sit up again. She groaned from the pain. It felt like every bone in her body was shattered. "I feel like me, which is broken and confused, but me." She said, looking over her body, assessing the situation as she moved to rest her back against the wall for better support.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Into the Ditch   Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Robin's curiosity turned to slight sadness as she realized how much this girl had forgotten. 'No... It's fine. Just don't let them use any drugs on you, alright?' Getting up, she walked quickly to the other side of the room where an extra blanket sat, folded up. She grabbed it and hurried back, slowly assisting the girl away from the wall just enough to slip it behind her for some more comfortable support than the wall. 'There, a bit better then, eh? Now, how far back can you remember?' If she had total amnesia, that might make it a bit more difficult to find out what was going on, but there was always the chance that she could try to jog some memories, yeah?

'Can you remember what happened to you, say, yesterday?'
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Into the Ditch   Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:23 pm

She nodded. "Yeah. Thanks." She said, looking about the room. Such an odd place. Nothing like what she's seen before. So, where exactly was she then? She didn't recognize the place, so foreign. She winced slightly from moving again, it felt like her bones where glass shards. "I'm not sure." She said softly, looking back at the girl. "I can recall some snippets. But not much.." She continued then looked toward the door. "Yesterday..." She repeated. "Uhm.." She didn't need long to think before images flashed before her eyes, small memories and then they were gone. "Detained. I remember the word detained." She said, furrowing her brow in thought. "I can't remember anymore than that. Not really." She said, holding a hand to her head. God her head was pounding.

((I swear theses keep getting shorter. Sorry))
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Into the Ditch   Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:46 pm

Sighing quietly, Robin glanced over at the door, a frown set on her face. Poor girl, couldn't remember a thing and she was just detained. Well without the Doctor and his TARDIS, she'd never know why. Getting up, she moved over to close the door, then looked back over to the girl. 'Do you remember your name? If not, you can always make one. Renaming yourself, probably one of the only good things about memory loss,' She joked, a weak smile on her lips.

(( you should start some sort of plot cause.. that's all i got x_x))
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Into the Ditch   Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:46 pm

She looked up at the ceiling, trying to remember what she had done just before the crash. She heard a soft click and looked over at the girl. "Juniper. My name is Juniper." She answered, smiling slightly. "At least i didn't forget something as simple as that." She said, giving a light laugh before grimacing as she thought about the consequences of the crash. "How many broken bones do I have, I wonder?" She said. She'd like to get up and walk out of this room right now, it was like everything was moving too fast. Like time had sped up and she was standing still in the middle of it. Oh god, that was the worst feeling she's had so far.

She looked back up at the ceiling before looking at the bracelet on her wrist. She frowned and held it up to her face, inspecting it. "Odd..." She muttered to herself, turning her wrist over to fully inspect the thing. She ignored the pain that shot up through her arm and into her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Into the Ditch   Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:51 pm

Robin shook her head, rushing over to get her to leave her arm down. 'Bloody hell, why haven't they put you in casts yet? Let's see if we can find someone who can do that for you without any drugs, alright? No drugs - remember that.' Nodding her head, she set her arm down gently at her side before rushing back towards the door and bursting out, leaving it open behind her.

A few moments later, Robin returned with a rather old woman, who apparently was a nurse. 'How can I help?' Closing the door behind her as she moved over to Juniper's side, Robin smiled at the poor alien. 'Just some casts - not sure what she's broken but she's meant to be moved out of here soon so if you don't mind?'

((I tried *flips table*))
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Into the Ditch   Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:52 pm

She rolled her eyes at the no drugs part. "Course not." She said, "Wouldn't want to be any loopier than I already am, now would we?" She continued, smiling only slightly. Anything to take her mind off the pain. When the the girl came back with the nurse, she gave a polite smile to the nurse and raised an eye at the girl. "They aren't into the proper casts yet. They can only set the limb. Even then they'll need a bone setter." She said, not sure why she had said it either. "Right sorry. No idea where that came from." She muttered. She looked towards the ceiling and closed her eyes, releasing her breath heavily.

Juniper opened her eyes and looked at the the girl, a puzzled expression on her face before she looked back up towards the ceiling. She felt, more than saw, the nurse move closer and inspect her arms and legs, checking for any fractures. "Just a few fractures." She said, causing Juniper to open her eyes and watch the nurse as she spoke. "Fractures in the Scaphoid, Lunate, and Capitate bones within the left wrist. Fracture in the Tibia of the right leg, the Trochlea of Talus and head of Talus in the right leg as well." The nurse rattled off, making Juniper think all about the bone and muscular system, sending a throbbing pain throughout her head. "Nothing that can't be fixed with some pain killers and a proper setting." She continued. Juniper shook her head. "No...no pain killers." She said, looking at the ceiling again. "Allergic to them..." She said, not sure why it would be a bad thing to take some pain killers. Oh right, cause the one girl had told her no drugs.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Into the Ditch   Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Robin simply stared. Well then. Whatever she was before she lost her memory, it might have had to do with the medical field. She was still a bit confused on what exactly had to happen but as long as the nurse knew what she was doing, then she could go at it. As long as she didn't use painkillers. Sighing quietly, she watched with feigned interest.

((BLEH *FLAIL*))
Back to top Go down
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Into the Ditch   Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:27 pm

> Time Skip <

She sat with her legs hanging off the side of the short wall, only an inch from touching the ground. A small fountain sprayed water into the pool behind her as she looked at the buildings around her. "Never caught your name, by the way." She said suddenly, hating the utter silence she felt within and outside of her body. It was being in that ship, except without the beeping and siren. Wait...her eyes suddenly became wide and she smiled happily. At least her memory was coming back. But there was that tickling sensation in the back of her head, like she was forgetting something important. Very important. She cast the thought away and turned her attention to the water behind her.

The water was cool and made her think oddly of a glass of water sitting in a bare wooden room with etchings on the wall. "Thanks." She said, looking at the girl. "For helping me..." She pulled her fingers from the water, drying them off on her skirt, the hospital having given her something more suitable to wear rather than her torn and burn clothes from before. She looked down at the bracelet on her wrist, running a finger over the surface. "I feel like I'm forgetting something." She said, then gave a huff of breath. "I mean...something I can remember, but I just can't....think of." She continued, feeling utterly stupid for even trying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Into the Ditch   Deeper Into the Ditch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeper Into the Ditch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: