Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Vegas Lights I_vote_lcapVegas Lights I_voting_barVegas Lights I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Vegas Lights

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm

The grinding noise of a TARDIS echoed in the back alley behind a large hotel just along the Vegas Strip in Nevada. The doors creaked open to reveal an odd looking man with large ears and a leather jacket as he turned to lock the doors behind him. Tucking the key back into his pocket, the Doctor turned back around to stroll out of the dark alley, hands tucked away in the pockets of his jacket with a wide smile on his face.

Of all the places to end up, the TARDIS would bring him here. The epitome of all human darkness. He had been feeling a bit lost for humanity lately, so much death and struggle, not to mention the thefts, killing and just plain darkness that seemed to surround anything that lived in the universe lately. He hasn't been able to shift his dark mood. While walking along, he watched the people swarm around him, all of them on their own ideas, own plans and laughter floating on the air. Happiness, even while there were people laying in the gutters along the streets. It should have made him angry, but if anything, it made him feel better. At least they could move on, they could continue their lives while others lay dying. Not the happiest of things to think about, but it proved one thing to him, Humanity moved on while most other species stayed in one place for millions of years.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
Beginner
Beginner
Alisha Maybeth/ K9

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:35 pm

Alisha was on the Vegas boardwalk, trying to clear her mind. While most were there on vacation, it was anything but for her. She had needed to get away from her small town after her mother's death. Her blue eyes had tears running down them as she sat down on a bench, all sorts of thoughts running through her mind. She took a deep breath, getting up to go. What was she going to do now? She couldn't go to college at the moment, but she did not want to go back to the looks of sympathy and the words of condolences. What she needed was a break from this life that she was living. She needed to travel. With a new look in her eyes, she got up and accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh. I'm so sorry." She said, a apologetic smile on her face. Even though she seemed happy, it was still apparent that she was trying to hide the hurt from her mother's death in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:45 pm

Flashing the girl a bright smile, the Doctor faltered in his stride, the look in her eyes nearly screaming at him about the sadness pent up inside of her. "You look like you could use someone to walk with." He said suddenly, spinning around quickly to fall into step beside the girl, his hands firmly tucked in his pockets. "I'm the Doctor, by the way. Who are you?" He added idly, turning his head to look over at her curiously, the bright lights around them flashing suddenly and causing him to wince slightly from the sudden change from dark to light. Blasted things, couldn't humans ever do anything simply?
Back to top Go down
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
Beginner
Beginner
Alisha Maybeth/ K9

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:54 pm

She looked confused, seeing as she had already met the Doctor. Maybe it was a coincidence. More than one person could have a name. "Alisha. Alisha Maybeth." She said to him, wondering why a stranger was talking to her. But he seemed so familiar. "Lights are just too bright." She said, having to put on her sunglasses to calm the brightness down. She looked over at the Doctor, wondering something. "You don't look like the kind who would come here on a vacation. Why are you here?" She asked him, immediately cursing herself for being rude. It was none of her business.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:57 pm

"Haven't a clue. TARDIS just brought me here for some reason. So something brought me here, I just have to find out what. Isn't that fantastic?" The Doctor replied happily, his head twisting from side to side as he studied their surroundings curiously before turning back to Alisha with another wide grin of his. "You don't look like your on vacation either. So I could ask you the same question. In fact, if anything, I'd say you're running away from something. I know the look, been running my whole life."
Back to top Go down
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
Beginner
Beginner
Alisha Maybeth/ K9

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:05 pm

Now she was convinced it was the same person. But he didn't recognize her. Maybe it was his past self, before he went to the events of Amberville. She thought about how to answer his question. "My mom died a couple of days ago. Terminal cancer. I came here to escape all of the looks of pity and sympathy." She said, really hoping he would take the hint and not say anything of the like. She sighed. "As for the running, yeah. I want to travel, escape from the boring small town life." She added, wondering what adventures he was up to now. Maybe she'd be able to see the other worlds and universes. Maybe. She didn't want to give herself too much hope. "But what are you running from?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:15 pm

"I've been running so long, it's more than one thing now." The Doctor replied thoughtfully, his eyes turning to the strip in front of them, watching people as they went about their lives in silence before continuing. "I run from the inevitable. What cannot be changed no matter what." He finally said, turning to grin over at her again, his shoulders lifting in a slight shrug before his attention was once more drug over to a rather run-down looking shop with a flickering sign in the window proclaiming 'Change your future! Change your fate! Come on in, it's never too late!' "I'll tell you what." He said suddenly, nodding over at the sign. "That looks a little different from what I'm used to here. Come on, let's take a look." With that said, he turned and ducked inside the dimly lit shop with his usual, infuriating grin planted on his face.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
Beginner
Beginner
Alisha Maybeth/ K9

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:32 pm

She watched him go in and shook her head, following him. The inside looked dusty and filthy, the whole store just giving her a bad vibe. But the Doctor just intrigued her enough to go with him on anything. He'll keep me safe from danger, I think. She thought to herself as she looked to him for advice and guidance at the moment. She did not know what they were doing there, but she did know that you could never know or change your fate. It would send the world into a paradox, if one thing was done out of order. She took a deep breath, calming herself before speaking. "I do hope you know what you are doing." She told him, a smile on her face. But she was secretly interested in the shop too. She just couldn't tell him that.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:47 pm

"I always know what I'm doing." He scoffed, turning to look at Alisha with his eyebrows raised up in question before turning back to the items in the shop. "Ashtine crystals, Harborm silt, Ciyte glass sculptures. You run a rather interesting shop here." The Doctor called out as they neared the back, his eyes landing on an empty counter. "Some of these things are banned in several galaxies, how did you happen to get any of them?" He added, his elbows leaning against the counter as he leaned forward, trying to see around the door behind it and spot whoever ran the shop. "Not to mention your sign, changing the past is impossible, I'd know. I've tried."
Back to top Go down
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
Beginner
Beginner
Alisha Maybeth/ K9

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:01 am

She looked at the items in question, wondering how he knew what was what. And what did some of the items do? She wanted to ask him, but knew better than to at this point. But her eyes fell on a jar of crystals that shimmered like sapphires. She reached for it but pulled back, remembering what her mother had said. Her mother. Could she bring her back? No. She knew she'd be in too much pain to deal with it anymore. And she had been so grateful on her mother's behalf when she finally escaped from the pain. She went over and stood up the Doctor, wondering who would run such a shop with false hopes and dreams. Looking to the Doctor, she spoke. "What do you mean banned? What sort of items are these?" She asked him finally.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:12 am

"They're memory alters. Cheap ways of forgetting your past or changing it in others opinions." The Doctor said softly, his eyes flashing with anger for a moment before returning to normal as he reached for the bell beside him and rang it sharply. "Some people can't afford to do anything, so they buy something like this to change how they remember a certian point in time. That way it won't cause them pain. But the overall result causes insanity. Everyone else tells the same story with a different ending, the person who used the item thinks they're right and end up going insane trying to figure out why they're memory is so different."

Reaching over, he rang the bell again, slapping his hand against the button a couple of times before finally, a young man stepped out from behind the door and flashed the two of them a winning smile. "How can I help you today? Do you want to be rich? Family outing gone wrong or..." His eyes drifted over to Alisha for a moment, the color flashing to a bright silver before changing back to the warm brown they normally were. "A loved one pass away? No problem, no memory or past is too difficult for Martik to change, ask away, ask away."
Back to top Go down
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
Beginner
Beginner
Alisha Maybeth/ K9

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:24 am

Alisha looked at the Doctor, wondering how Martik knew about her mother's death. But she noticed the eyes flashing silver. It was so fast, she thought that maybe she imagined it. But she didn't want to alter her memory at all. There were too many of her mother that she didn't want to forget. Plus if what the Doctor said was true, it was too risky. And even if she did want to buy one of those items, she didn't have the money for it. "Did his eyes flash silver to you?" She asked the Doctor before turning to the gentleman at the counter. "No thanks, sir. I'm perfectly happy with my memories. But I do think you should answer my friend's questions." She said to him. But her eyes drifted back to the sapphire like crystals, wondering why she felt drawn to them.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:36 am

"Their mind-reading abilities don't work on Time Lords." The Doctor murmured back, not bothering to explain anything else as he turned back to the owner with a frown. "All of these things are banned in this sector, not to mention Earth! This planet is barely starting off, they don't even know about aliens yet!" He said sharply, waving a hand over at Alisha as an example before realizing she must have already met aliens before or she wouldn't be taking this whole situation so easily. "Hold on, none of this bothers you? Really? Odd stones that obviously don't belong here, odd man running the shop with eyes that change color and knew about your mother? Really nothing? Alright then." Shaking his head, he turned back to the man with another scowl in place. "My point is either you leave this planet now, or you'll have to deal with me."

The man looked between Alisha and the Doctor thoughtfully for a moment before focusing his eyes on the Time Lord's thoughtfully. "I can change her... She wouldn't age you know. She could be the companion I know you want, Doctor. One that would never wither away, never die. She would stay as she is, just like you." He said softly, his voice catching onto a lower tenor, soothing somehow though the words sparked anger in the Doctor. "No. You leave this planet, now." With that said, he turned and stalked out of the shop before remembering his companion and sticking his head back through the door. "This is the part where you follow me out, Alisha. Keep up."
Back to top Go down
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
Beginner
Beginner
Alisha Maybeth/ K9

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:53 am

Alisha followed him out, but not before swiping the jar of crystals. She thought better of it and put it back, before going to the door. But as she went for the door knob, she found it locked. "What... is the door jammed?" She asked herself, banging on the door to get the Doctor's attention. Could she tell him the truth? That she met him already back in her hometown of Amberville. She shook the thought out of her head, returning to the problem at hand. "I don't know what you are but open this door right now." She said to Maltrik. "I mean it. You wouldn't like me when I'm mad." She added.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:02 am

Maltrik tilted his head to the side slightly before walking over to pick up the same jar of crystals she had been debating over and walked over to Alisha, gently pressing them into her hand. "Take them, on the house... I knew you would want these in particular. That man?" He nodded at the Doctor as he whipped out his sonic and began working on the door quickly. "He'll only break your heart, time and time again. It's best to forget those times and live without knowing what happened. No more nights alone, crying over what you've lost. Please, take them for me." With that said, he turned around and dissapeared back behind the counter just as the Doctor rattled the handle and swore under his breath.

"Alisha, see if there's a lock on your side! Wood, look for something wooden. This blasted thing won't do anything against wood." He called out in frustration, rattling the handle again as he tried to get her attention with a frown. The dirty window didn't allow him to see anything but vague shapes. He thought he saw another figure there, but when he looked up, it was gone, with just the one standing in front of the glass. "Alisha, look for a wooden lock, can you even hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
Beginner
Beginner
Alisha Maybeth/ K9

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:12 am

She placed the jar in her coat pocket, dazed a bit before looking at the lock and unlocking it. She would keep them, just to study them as she opened the door and walked out in front of him. "I don't think he's going to leave." She said to him, Maltrik's words still fresh in her mind. He'll only break your heart time and time again. She shook the thoughts out of her head, looking at the Doctor. "Well, let's go do something." She added, wondering why she was feeling dizzy. Just touching the jar wouldn't affect her, would it? She really hadn't had much of a choice to take the crystals. She took a deep breath, trying to steady herself as she walked forward before fainting to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:21 am

"Alisha, what did you do?" The Doctor snapped in frustration as he crouched down beside her and scanned her head with his sonic quickly before tucking it away into a pocket and hoisting her up in his arms to carry back to the TARDIS. "Odd shop full of Odd things, what do we do? Not touch anything, what do you do? Touch something, and don't lie, I know you did." He mumbled under his breath as he carried her limp body back through the TARDIS doors and to the medbay.

"Honestly, humans! That curiosity of yours is going to get you killed. I know for a fact, it's killed me!" He continued to rant to the silent room while setting up the scanners to search her mind for anything. Briefly, he debated on checking her pockets for something but the last thing he wanted was to come across something unwelcome. He learned his lesson after going through Rose's small handbag once. Not to mention the resulting smack after she caught him. Wincing slightly, he reached up and rubbed at the cheek then turned back to the task at hand. "Alisha, wake up. Come on."
Back to top Go down
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
Beginner
Beginner
Alisha Maybeth/ K9

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:29 am

Alisha woke up slowly, looking at him with confused and worried eyes. "What happened?" She asked him, sitting up slowly as she looked around the room. Was this the TARDIS medical bay? She hoped so, but she didn't want to know why the Doctor looked so cross at the moment. "How did I get in here?" She asked him, going into her pocket for the jar of crystals. Best to give him the jar for safe keeping so that she wouldn't forget anything. "Maltrik kinda gave them to me. And walked away before I could refuse." She explained, handing him the jar. It was still drawing her to it, but she was trying to resist the temptation to pick one up and hold it in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:37 am

"Meddlers, that's what they are." The Doctor snapped, taking the jar from her and turning it around in his hands with a scowl on his face. In all of his lives, he only truly felt angry about certain things. One of them being companions of people in his care being hurt or targeted by someone. "These are erasers, essentially they do what they're called. You take one and think about the memory that you want to rub out of your mind. Anything, and it'll erase it from your thoughts. It'll never resurface, it'll never bother you. But you'll always have that blank moment in time, sitting in your head, bugging you, making you wonder, making you question yourself." He stated in irritation before taking the bottle and setting it on the counter behind him.

Turning back to Alisha, he leaned forward and checked her eyes for a moment, watching the pupils as they dilated. "You aren't hurt, not even a bump on the head really. Your heart was beating faster than mine do, and that is saying something. Over excitement, adrenalin and a combination of other things that caused an overload of endorphins. Your brain used the 'off' switch to recuperate." The Doctor explained in a softer tone now that he knew she was fine.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
Beginner
Beginner
Alisha Maybeth/ K9

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:46 am

She blushed slightly, looking down. "But why do I feel drawn to it, Doctor?" She asked him, her eyes curious as she looked at him. "I mean. I know you're confused about how I'm not bothered about all of this, but I can't say. It might change your future and my past." She said, looking down wondering if she should tell him about her hometown. But she concentrated on something else. Why was she blushing at the moment? She couldn't be starting to have a crush on the Doctor, could she? She shook the thought out of her head, sighing. "So what do we do about those crystals and their drawing me to them?" She asked him, determined to get her mind off of it.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:53 am

Straightening back up, the Doctor frowned for a moment, studying her face before flashing her one of his trademark grins. "Simple, you forget about them, don't think about them, don't even let yourself think of the color or the bottle. Your drawn because you have ideas, you have memories, your human, Alisha. All humans have one thing they want to forget about. I know I do." With that, he turned and walked to the door of the medbay before turning to look at her again. "I'm going to the control room. Rest up, relax or follow me. Either way, we're getting out of her. I can take you home or..."

Trailing off, he leaned his shoulder against the edge of the door frame, his arms folding over his chest automatically from the position as he turned his sharp blue eyes onto her face again with a slight grin hovering about his mouth. "I could take you to see the silver sky of Statston. The clouds reflect the sun and turn a golden color during the day, and at night, the silver of sky gives away to the deeper blue of space, letting you see every color of star out there and beyond." His eyes shifted as they looked over his shoulder, conjuring up the image in his head as he described it from memory. "The trees smell like the sweetest thing you could ever imagine, and the grass grows in a rainbow of colors, every blade a different one from it's neighbors."

Snapping out of his daze, he turned his eyes back to her face, the small smile gone from his as he studied her expression. "Your choice. I'll be waiting in the control room. Come with me, or I can take you home." Without saying another word, he turned and dissapeared down the hallway in the direction of the control room, silently cursing himself for being so blunt to the poor girl. Honestly, how Robin dealt with his moods, it's a surprise she hasn't tried to lock him away in a room by now.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
Beginner
Beginner
Alisha Maybeth/ K9

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:03 am

She sat there and thought a bit. This was her chance. Her chance to escape her boring life and go traveling. She had no one holding her in Amberville anymore. She looked at the door frame, smiling as she got up and went into the control room. The smile on her face would be able to tell the Doctor her decision. She didn't care where they went, as long as there was adventure there for her and him both. "Stratston?" She asked him, really interested in the place now as she flashed him another smile, looking down at the controls. She knew not to touch anything, or it might end up bad. "Why was the meddler trying to give me the fountain of youth, just to make you happy."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:06 am

Pausing in what he was doing at the controls, the Doctor glanced over at Alisha in thought. "Because I've run into him before, a long time ago. And he nearly killed my last companion then." He said, refusing to give any other details as he continued with fiddling with the controls. "So! Stratston! Planet of eternal beauty, a bit ironic, but the best planet to start out with. Off we go, hold on!" Flashing her a manic grin, he yanked down a lever and sent the TARDIS shaking violently into the void.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Maybeth/ K9
Beginner
Beginner
Alisha Maybeth/ K9

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:17 am

She took a small note, not to ask the Doctor about his past. It seemed like a touchy subject. But as he flashed her a smile, she blushed again, grabbing a hold of the console while the TARDIS moved. Despite being in the TARDIS before, she'd never had a ride in the TARDIS. There was a bright smile on her face that would make any heart of stone just melt. She felt that he could use a hug, but she didn't know how he would react. Head out of the clouds, Alisha. He'll never notice you like that. She thought, looking to the Doctor again.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:24 am

Laughing once more, he fumbled with the buttons in front of him before the ship came to a sudden stop, tossing the two of them to the floor. "Ah! Landed, fantastic, come on then!" He called over to his newest companion, already on his feet and bounding towards the doors in sudden excitement, it had been quite a while since he had been there. One thing he looked forward to on each of his visits was to step out and breath in the sweet air.

Without bothering to wait for Alisha to get to her feet, he yanked the door open and stepped outside with a wide grin on his face only to be met by a burnt field. The smile on his face slowly faded away as he slowly turned in a circle to survey the area. It was Stratston, the silver sky left no question to it. But... The field was completely destroyed, burnt by a large fire. The ground still felt warm in fact, recent, the past day at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vegas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Lights   Vegas Lights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vegas Lights
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next