Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Gabrielle: The Battling Bard I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Gabrielle: The Battling Bard I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Gabrielle: The Battling Bard I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Gabrielle: The Battling Bard I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Gabrielle: The Battling Bard I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Gabrielle: The Battling Bard I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Gabrielle: The Battling Bard I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Gabrielle: The Battling Bard I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Gabrielle: The Battling Bard I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Gabrielle: The Battling Bard I_vote_lcapGabrielle: The Battling Bard I_voting_barGabrielle: The Battling Bard I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Gabrielle: The Battling Bard I_vote_lcapGabrielle: The Battling Bard I_voting_barGabrielle: The Battling Bard I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Gabrielle: The Battling Bard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabrielle.
Newb
Newb
Gabrielle.

Gabrielle: The Battling Bard Empty
PostSubject: Gabrielle: The Battling Bard   Gabrielle: The Battling Bard I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:11 pm

Gabrielle

Species: Human, from Ancient Greek times.

::Appearance::
Hair: Breast-length dirty blonde.
Eyes: Forest green.
Height: 5 Foot, Four
Figure: Gabrielle is not exactly stick thin, she is well-built with lean muscles and a mature body figure.
Other: None
Clothing: A green vest-like top, and a rusty brown knee length skirt and red leather boots.

::Info::
Family: Xena, the Warrior Princess.
Personality: Gabrielle is very intelligent and exceptionally kind. She contains no hatred towards anyone unless they harm her. Gabrielle
Strengths: Knows how to use a variety of weapons with proficiency, and can talk her way into anything.
Weakness: She hates killing.
Dislikes: Death, Fighting, and Bacchus.
Dream: Gabrielle’s dream is to be like the Warrior Princess, and to make her proud.

History: When Gabrielle first met Xena, she was a little farm girl living in Potidaea. She and her younger sister, Lila, were being kidnapped by the warlord, Draco. Xena interrupts and saves the women. Awe-inspired by Xena’s skills, she insists to tag along and learn all of them. Xena and Gabrielle soon develop a strong bond of Love and Friendship.
When Xena suddenly disappears, she goes on a long journey through the heavens and hells of the ancient world looking for her. When she reached the city of Rome, she finds Xena was Caesar, one of the really bad guys in her perspective. Gabrielle talks her way into getting Xena to come back with her and they eventually became lovers.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Admin was looking for some role play websites and came across this one, knowing that she is totally obsessed with Doctor Who and Xena Warrior Princess, hence why her character is based off one of the characters from the show.

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gabrielle: The Battling Bard   Gabrielle: The Battling Bard I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:48 pm

As long as you don't try to clash the two fandoms it is approved. We usually stick to a strict Doctor Who timeline Smile

-Sonya-
~Site Owner~
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle.
Newb
Newb
Gabrielle.

PostSubject: Re: Gabrielle: The Battling Bard   Gabrielle: The Battling Bard I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:47 pm

I definitely will not clash the fandoms. I am madly obsessed with Xena so I'd like to keep it only Xena and only Doctor Who. Smile Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gabrielle: The Battling Bard   Gabrielle: The Battling Bard I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:40 pm

brilliant! Can't wait to see you Rp, welcome to the site Very Happy

-Sonya-
~Site Owner~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabrielle: The Battling Bard   Gabrielle: The Battling Bard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gabrielle: The Battling Bard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: