Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Peculiar Medicine I_vote_lcapPeculiar Medicine I_voting_barPeculiar Medicine I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Peculiar Medicine I_vote_lcapPeculiar Medicine I_voting_barPeculiar Medicine I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Peculiar Medicine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:07 pm

((Closed to Sonya and I))

Taylor  tapped her pencil on her desk, waiting for the next patient to check in. It was going to be a long day - nearly no one was scheduled for a surgery. Sighing heavily, she leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes, deciding to take a power nap before the next person was meant to show up.

Meanwhile, in the back of the building, Joe was trying to do his job, but failing terribly. For a security guard that should have been watching at all times, he sure slept a lot. While he was snoring, the door creaked open, a shadowy figure peeking in. Adjusting their hood, the crept inside, an army of tiny wooden dolls marching behind. The door slammed shut behind them, causing them all to pause and the figure to wince. Joe snorted, jolting up from his sleep. 'Oi! You lot! You aren't supposed to be here!' The hooded woman turned around, ducking her head down and not saying a word. 'Hey! I am talking!' The little wooden dolls began to run towards his legs, unnoticed, before they began climbing up his shoe and onto his pants. Joe began to panic, trying to shake them off unsuccessfully.

A few moments later, Taylor was frowning. Was that Joe? What was he screaming for?

Koitya grumbled under her breath, spinning her dagger in her fingers. Of all the jobs she could have taken on... At least they were paying well. But honestly, the woman was a Time Lord! With time travel! How the bloody hell was she meant to wait for her to show up, let alone kill her? Sure, she could always draw blood for 'proof' but it was unlikely that she could even get that close. Sighing in frustration, she crossed her arms and leaned back against the wall of the alley near the hospital. 

((Urgh. Don't know why that was so hard to type out. It feels short but it probably is. Just trying to revive this idea from the old site >.>))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:21 pm

Standing outside the hospital, Sonya frowned slightly. It looked normal, really, it looked like any other hospital you found anywhere. Looking around the grounds, she didn't even find anything unusual. Nothing out of the ordinary besides the creepy copper statue she found sitting in the middle of the courtyard. It made her think of a story she read once about a Doctor that kidnapped patients and experimented on them in the basement of the hospital they were in. The description of the man looked like the statue anyway.

Shaking her head, she walked inside and up to the front desk, a grin on her face as she waited for the woman there to notice her. "Hi, I'm..." She fumbled around in her jacket for a moment before pulling out her psychic paper and holding it up for her to read. "Ah, the medical inspector. Sonya, you can call me Sonya. Care to show me around?" Tucking the paper back away, she flashed her another smile, hands folded on the counter in front of her as she waited.

Turning towards the computer, the woman typed in several things before looking back up at Sonya with a smile of her own. "Of course, my name is Missi, let me take you to the lounge so we can find a doctor to show you around, shall we?" Standing up, she lead the Time Lady out of the main room and towards the back rooms, leading her down several hallways before stopping outside a door. "This is it, just walk right in and tell them who you are, I'm sure someone will help you out."

"Ah, thank you." Sonya said brightly, already pushing the door open as she spoke, eager to get started and get the hell out of there. She hated hospitals, the smell alone was enough to send her running. "Anytime, have a nice day." Missi said happily before turning around and walking away as Sonya walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:40 pm

Koitya's eyes widened at the telltale sound of the TARDIS. Rushing over to peek out of the alley, she spotted the Time Lord straight away. Oh, this couldn't be that hard, could it? Something in her mind was telling her she shouldn't do this though. Something telling her not to do this to a friend. But she'd never met her before, had she? Maybe that was the girl rubbing off again. Last time something like that happened, it turned out she knew the man, so maybe she knew this woman? Might have made things easier if not for the hair and eye changes - that would surely be questioned. Still, it could be useful, if put in the right situation. Waiting for her to just disappear from sight, she followed her in quietly, hiding the dagger in the pocket of her jacket. Not bothering to say a word to the receptionist, she simply kept quiet and on Sonya's trail, hand ready to snatch the blade out as soon as she needed to.

((.. welp. I was trying to ask you what you're talking about so i could at least RP something for now but you kinda died x_x))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:31 pm

Peering into the room, Sonya smiled at the doctors standing about the area, some sipping tea, others eating and still others either sitting around chatting or reading from a book. "Hello! I'm Sonya the medical inspector. I was wondering if one of you would like to show me around? The receptionist up front, wonderful woman, Missi I think she said her name was, told me one of you might." She said happily, walking into the room fully and closing the door behind her as she looked around at the men. "Well? I would like to get this done, I have a roast thawing at home, plan to make some gravy to go on it, maybe some potatoes or carrots too, I'm not sure yet, what do you think?" She asked one of the men who had been reading idly before shaking her head.

"Right, on topic. I would like a tour of the hospital and maybe some commentary? It'll only take a little time from your schedule." She added, adding a bit of a pleading note at the end of her sentence. One of the men drinking tea stood up and placed his cup in the sink. "I'll take you, Miss. Sonya. No trouble at all, I actually was about to clock out, but a few extra minutes to my card couldn't hurt." He said with a grin and wink before walking over to the door and holding it open for her. "After you."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:41 pm

Koitya cracked the door open as soon as it swung shut behind Sonya, peering in on the room full of doctors. Ugh, how was she meant to get through there? She better be paid bloody well for this one... Sucking in a breath, she slowly pushed the door open, going as slow as she possibly could to avoid the eyes of any of the men. Lucky for her, there happened to be a big enough array of objects around the room for her to sneak past. After climbing under a table, hiding behind a bookshelf, and hurrying past a mini fridge, she made it to the other door and out of the room, rushing to catch up with the others and wait for the right moment to strike.

Meanwhile, in the room, all of the Doctor's turned their heads towards the door the purple-eyed girl just left through, seemingly expressionless. Out from behind a few corners peeked a couple little wooden dolls, watching the door with interest. They seemed to have more of a mind than the men did! A few choice dolls - a little blond girl in a white dress, a nerdy looking bloke, and a raven-haired boy with a tie - giggled and ran towards the door, and with a bit of teamwork, pushed it open and snuck out, continuing quietly after the three.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:55 pm

"So, tell me what exactly does this hospital specialize in exactly?" Sonya asked finally, looking over at her guide with a winning smile, she was pulling out all of her charm on this one. From what she had heard while looking up information on the place, most of it's staff was very tight-lipped. Hardly anyone from the outside was allowed in, much less given any interviews.

"Ah, well you see, we are basically a blood bank really. We hold most of the nations blood right here in the basement. Plenty of people willing to donate, so we store it up and ship it out to hospitals in the area that need it." The man said brightly, waving an idle hand towards a set of stairs as they passed them. "We have to be careful though, for some reason, some of our blood has been coming up missing here and there, packs vanishing, or less than there should be in a box. So we don't allow the elevators to go down there anymore. You have to go down these stairs and use an encryption key just to get in."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:13 am

Koitya followed silently, taking small enough steps to where she wouldn't have to worry about making much noise. It took her a few days to get used to moving about in this body but she had it down nearly perfectly now - just about to her normal abilities. She listened closely to the words coming from their mouths, making herself prepared to slip through the door needing the key before either of them got the chance to close it. Her breaths were slow and quiet, but they also happened to be rather bothersome. Bloody humans, why couldn't they breathe? What was wrong with their breathing?

The dolls scurried along the floor, seeming to switch from one game to the next. One moment they were playing leapfrog down the hall, the next it was hopscotch, and the next they were imitating airplanes, pretending to fly with their arms out, buzzing silently after the rest of them. It took just about all of their will not to giggle and give themselves away, but if it ever got to that point, it'd be too late for the lot of them. The blonde girl motioned for them to hurry before they began to start a game of tag, rushing through the hall in an attempt not to be caught.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:18 am

Pausing outside of the door, the doctor looked over at Sonya, key still in hand as he studied her for a moment. "Why did you suddenly have to come here today? Honestly?" Sonya blinked up at him then lifted her shoulders into a shrug. "I'm not sure myself, I only go where my superiors tell me to go." She said in a 'I'm just as lost as you are' voice before nodding at the key in his hand. "Are you sure it's alright for me to go in there? I know it's meant to be locked up for a reason." The man with her laughed, already pushing the key into the lock and pulling the door open for her once more. "As long as you don't try to sneak off with one of the bags, I'm sure we'll be fine. Don't touch anything unless I hand it to you is all I ask."

Nodding quietly, she flashed him a grin before ducking under his arm and wandering into the cooler underground storage. Blinking her eyes in the dim lighting, she glanced around, searching for something she could focus her eyes on just as a click was heard behind her and a flood of lights flashed the room into sharp relief, making her wince and cover her eyes. "Ah, yes, sorry about that. Should have warned you. I forgot how sharp Time Lord eyes could be."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:35 am

Koitya hurried to the door, grabbing the edge just before it closed on her fingers. Taking in a sharp breath, she pulled it open enough to get her other hand in there to actually get inside, letting the door close behind her as she searched for a spot to be concealed. Her eyes landed on a small pile of boxes, just large enough for her to hide behind. Not waiting another second, she rushed behind the crates and cradled her bruising fingers, adding them to the list of things the Doctor was going to kill her for. After a short moment, she looked over to watch the other two, finding she could only see Sonya before the lights flickered on - for some reason making the Time Lord wince. Lucky for her, the doctor already explained why she was shielding her eyes. Wait. She never said she was an alien. What was going on?

The little dolls followed Koitya inside, nearly tripping her from being under her feet. Soon, the teen was out of their way and they were trying to find a place to go. The nerdy boy tugged on the raven-haired kid's sleeve, getting his attention and turning it towards the others. This would be a find spot. The little blonde girl noticed her friends had stopped, so turned back and sat next to them, watching the other beings with interest.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:49 am

"Wait? Time Lord?" Sonya said after a long pause, slowly turning around to face the man as he stalked around the room, circling her slowly, hands tucked into the pockets of his white doctor's jacket. "Ah yes, you see. The reason our facility has so much blood? We've been studying different species living here on the planet with us. Odd ones that come in for a broken wrist or something and end up coming out with odd tests that won't match up to anything we know.

After watching these... Creatures, we realized we could bribe them. They would give us pints of their blood in trade for our secrecy about treating them for their various wounds. Granted we never suspected it would work." The man said idly, a hand reaching out to brush against one of the cold boxes filled with the bags of blood he spoke of. "We found things in their blood, things that would save the human race the pains of going through for years to come. Antibodies for sicknesses outside of Earth! Oh, we know the time is coming, and we know that there are people out there already being infected by these creatures living with us. So... We use the blood, match it up with someone who has blood very similar in structure to theirs, then give it to them. The anti-bodies fight off the infection, and the person gets better."

Turning to Sonya, the man smiled coldly, his head tilting to the side slightly. "Several of them spoke of a race called the Time Lords. Nearly dead they said, extinct for hundreds of years in fact. But they spoke of a select few that seemed to come to earth quite a bit. The Doctor... And Lady Sonya. The Time Lords that seemed to never be without each other. You see, we planned on both of you coming, never realized you might come alone, but I suppose everyone needs a break from each other now and again. Either way, one pint of your blood will suffice for trials."

Sonya backed up a bit, pressing her shoulders against one of the cold boxes behind her, trying to get away from the man as he turned and suddenly advanced on her, a hand drawing a long syringe out of his pocket as he got closer. "You see... We were told of your... Regenerative properties. We know what you do when your cells die, you live for hundreds if not thousands of years in a single form if you aren't wounded too harshly. We want this... We need this, imagine, our hospital gets to be famous for producing the world's first working anti-aging serum!"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:05 am

Koitya's eyes widened, not sure what she should be doing. She was sent to kill this woman, yes, but a tiny, annoying part of her mind was shouting at her not to hurt her. Of course, she could do both, although it'd be considerably easier if she had a second dagger for the other heart. Still, this man was about to hurt her somehow and that was just not okay. But she was about to go up and murder the woman, how was that any better?! She watched curiously, unable to make up her mind about the matter. How were you meant to chose between things like this?

((Short but that's all I got atm >.> you wouldn't let me attack his face yet))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:12 am

Sonya eyed the syringe before dodging off to the side and ducking out from under the man's arm. "Look, you think you understand, but you don't! Your giving humans alien blood, their DNA is being bonded with it! I'm telling you, in a few months those same patients that you gave a 'miracle' treatment to will be back with different things. Their skin changing, they're bodies hurting because of new organs suddenly growing into place. You'll kill them, their bodies will be at war with themselves!" She shouted frantically, trying to get through the man's thick skull as he turned and advanced on her once more. "My blood won't help them either, it won't allow them to live longer, if anything it'll cause them to die, I have two hearts, two hearts are coded into my DNA if a human tries to grow one they'll only die from lack of blood, how fast it's pumped through, your kind doesn't breath fast enough to replace the oxygen being used int he blood that fast!"

Before she could say anymore, the man lunged at her and jabbed the needle into her neck, pushing in a burning fluid that raced through her veins, effectively rendering her muscles useless as they grew weak and simply hung there. "Ah, much better. Now then, Miss. Sonya. Shall I escort you to the next room?" He asked idly, knowing full well she couldn't answer as he hefted her up onto his shoulder and carried her towards the back of the storage room to another door that required a key.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:26 am

Koitya cursed under her breath, rushing up from her spot to follow the man. Of course he had to do that. Sure, it'd make her job a lot easier, but it still didn't give him the right to do it. She'd have to remind herself not to take jobs in the future that involved people Robin knew - too much emotion. Rolling her eyes, she pulled her dagger out from her pocket and held it up to the man's ribs as she reached him, knuckles white from clenching it so hard. 'Don't you dare. Take a single drop of blood from her and you're a dead man,' She growled, ignoring the fact that it was impossibly hard to be intimidating in this body. The blade, hopefully, made up for that fact.

The dolls scurried across the floor, wanting to keep watching the scene play out in front of them. It was just starting to get good! They ducked behind boxes and boxes, moving from group to group until they were at the feet of a rather small girl and a much taller man, whispering in concerned and excited tones to one another.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:29 am

Sonya's eyes managed to crack open a sliver, giving her a brief view of a small, black-haired girl standing there before they snapped shut again. Blasted drug! Trust humans to come up with something that would work against her biology!

The man froze slightly, feeling the prick of the dagger pushing against one of the vital organs in his side there and forced a slight smile onto his face, refusing to look over at her as he continued staring at the door in front of him. "Why should it matter to you? She's only an alien. I only plan on taking a pint or two from her, I'm sure she can spare it. Incidentally, how did you get in this room?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:36 am

'Oh, that's not a very important question, now is it? Really, you should be asking yourself how much of a fool you'd have to be to let someone like me sneak around here for that long. But the question of the hour - why should it matter to me? To be frankly honest, I've no idea. Now, since you've gotten to ask some questions, I believe it's my turn. Why do say "only an alien" as if aliens are inferior? Got a problem with, em, eh mate? And, if you don't mind my asking, is that why you outright refuse to listen to her reasoning?' Koitya glared up at his face, pressing the point harder into his flesh without puncturing it - yet. Bloody humans, just taking whatever the hell they want. There wasn't a cockier race in the universe that she was aware of. Moving to step in front of him to force him to look into her eyes, she switched the blade to her other hand, not moving it from his side. 'Well come on, then, I'm sure you don't have all day, now do you?'
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:39 am

"Ah yes, well you see. Humans are bound to leave Earth not too far in the future. And what better use to the aliens already living here than to give some of their blood in order to help us get a head-start on our travels?" The man replied, his eyes drifting over her face idly, slightly surprised at her size and age to be honest. He was expecting her to be a bit older from the way she spoke, but she was only a child, a child with a rather sharp knife jabbing into his side, but still. "Her reasoning is moot, either way, lies to keep me from gathering this. They don't want us to have it, they don't want us to live forever, don't you see? They want us to die early, they want Humans to become extinct before their time simply because they want Earth, they want what we have here."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:54 am

Rolling her eyes, Koitya had to resist shoving the blade into his side right there and then. 'You bloody idiot...' How bad would it be if she killed him? Would he be missed? Well who cared - anyone who would bother missing this jerk deserved the sorrow. Still, at the moment, he was better off alive. No way this body could cart around a person of that size. 'Alright, if you don't feel like getting your lungs cut out of your body, you'll go find a place for her to rest until that stupid drug wears off, alright? And then after that, we can see if I don't kill you.' She moved the blade in a horizontal motion, slicing his shirt and just the tiniest fraction of his skin - enough to make it sting. Taking the blade from his torso, she put it in her pocket, but left her hand on the hilt. 'Get going,' She hurried him, 'I'm not lying about your lungs, you know.'
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:06 am

Hesitating for a moment, the man winced slightly as she cut his skin lightly with the dagger. Deciding it would be in his best interest and health for him to follow her instructions, he turned away from the door and walked back over to the cooling boxes, brushing aside a stack of papers to lay Sonya on top of them before stepping back. "Her body will heal, it'll push it from her system quickly. We've never been able to test any drugs on Time Lords until now. But from what I could see, her hearts are going into overdrive and pushing it from her system quickly. It would only last about seven minutes at the most."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:18 am

'Well I chose to ignore every bit of information you tell me, thanks. I mean, if you chose to ignore aliens then why shouldn't I ignore humans?' Koitya rolled her eyes, moving over to the woman to take her pulse. At least he wasn't wrong about the overdrive thing - they were a bit faster than the last Time Lord she'd checked. Then again,  she never was one for medical things. Just knowing the names of a few organs for threats, and the occasional job that required it. Letting go of her wrist, she turned and leaned on the boxes Sonya had just been laid out on, hands shoved in her pockets to be comforted by the familiar hilt of her dagger once more. 'Now, are you going to stand there in silence for these supposed seven minutes or are you going to have some decency and properly communicate with an alien?'
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:34 am

"If your an alien, tell me where your from, what do you do?" The man asked instantly, a curious glint in his eyes as he studied the small girl in front of him. She looked human enough, granted, so did the Time Lord behind her, but still. "What's your species called for that matter?" He added as an afterthought, reminding himself to keep in mind the name in case one of his other 'patients' talked about them. It wouldn't be too hard to track down another of her kind, the only species she ever heard of being near extinct was the Time Lords, making them rare beyond his wildest dreams. What he wouldn't give to take a look under a microscope- Shaking his head, he turned back to the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:41 am

Oh God, he wasn't that stupid, was he? Koitya rolled her eyes, shifting her stance to make herself more comfortable. 'Well if you just plan on taking my blood, what would make me want to tell you? I mean, I guess we've got some time to spare... Eh, why not,' She sighed, crossing her arms. 'Deilper. But you won't get much out of them, since the last thing I heard was that they died. Bloody war... Anyway. Good luck getting anything from me - parasite, that's the Earth term, right? Gosh, it sounds so rude. This girl's just a host, no point in harming her. But just in case you feel like trying..' She reached into her pocket and pulled out her dagger again, displaying it in hopes to keep him off her back. Alright, calling herself an alien in front of this guy might not have been the smartest thing to do...
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:47 am

Eying the dagger for a moment, the man turned his eyes from the blade and back to her face. "A parasite... I've heard of types like you. Burrow into a host and control them for however long the body lasts." He murmured, his curiosity getting the better of him. But before he could make the mistake of either getting closer or asking a wrong question, Sonya sat up quickly, her mouth popping open so she could draw in a long, ragged gasp of air. "Blasted muscle relaxers! If I didn't have my other lungs, I would have died!" She snapped, her fury turning to the human man as he pressed himself back against the boxes behind him.

Slipping down from where she sat, Sonya stumbled slightly, trying to gain her footing before reaching over and gripping the front of his shirt to drag him down a couple of inches to her height. "I swear, if I ever hear of you using anything like that on ANYONE else, I will hunt you down and kill you myself." She hissed in his face, gratified to see a flash of fear spark in them. He wasn't stupid then, good, he knew the fury of a Time Lord.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:19 am

Koitya jumped from the sudden movement of the Time Lord, quickly turning to look at her. It was barely a moment later she was up and threatening the doctor. Well then. This was going to be much harder than she thought. Why didn't she just do it while she couldn't move? Oh, right. Because she would have had to get rid of the doctor first. Dead or not, Time Lords still had blood. Shaking her head, she tried to decide if she should just kill her now. Well of course she couldn't! That stupid man was still intent on drugging up humans with alien DNA, so he'd have to go before anything else. Right now, though, she knew she couldn't get to him. Even she wasn't dumb enough to try to get into any sort of confrontation like that. She simply watched with curiosity, the dagger being twirled through her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:34 pm

Letting him go, Sonya rubbed at her temples, a scowl on her face as she tried to push the headache from her head. "I ever find out you keep giving people alien blood, I'll come back and personally drain you of every drop you have inside your body, and with that feeble singular heart, it won't be hard." She snapped before turning her attention to the vaguely familiar girl standing behind her. "Ah wait, Robin! What did you do to your hair? It looks horrible, you should have stuck with the red." She said idly, forcing a slight smile to appear on her face before letting it slip again. Bloody headaches would be the end of her.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:00 pm

Koitya looked up, vaguely remembering the name before recognizing it as the girl she was using. 'Hm? Oh, yeah, right, um.. Long story, actually. I'm not Robin. More like.. I'm borrowing her. On a loan from the Doctor.' Frowning slightly, she crossed her arms, loosely holding onto the dagger with one hand. 'Alright, guess it wasn't as long of a story as I thought. Sure feels like it though. You ever get that feeling?' She tried changing the subject, assuming that if this person knew Robin and happened to be a Time Lord, she was probably in some trouble. At least she wasn't threatening to kill her yet, unlike some people....

The little dolls watched the scene eagerly, a bit afraid of the woman now, but not really taking her as a serious threat. Not with what they had the access to do. They sat quietly at the side of a pile of boxes, nearly as still as a normal doll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peculiar Medicine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peculiar Medicine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: