Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Princess' Fate? I_vote_lcapThe Princess' Fate? I_voting_barThe Princess' Fate? I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Princess' Fate? I_vote_lcapThe Princess' Fate? I_voting_barThe Princess' Fate? I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Princess' Fate?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Koriand'r
Newb
Newb
Princess Koriand'r

The Princess' Fate? Empty
PostSubject: The Princess' Fate?   The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:17 am

((Closed to Koriand'r, Komand'r, 8th Doctor and Koitya))

Koriand'r smiled happily at all the sights of London as she wandered the streets with a robe on to cover her looks from the Humans, only because she feared they would turn on her and try to murder her. She sighed a little at the thoughts of being killed by an inferior race and she continued to walk down the street with her hooded robe on.

"I wonder what I could see next," She wondered with a small smile, she went to a shop to buy some fruit and she bought one apple, she took it and bit into it and smiled at the weird taste. "Mm, Earth has weird taste in food... I like it!" She said happily as she exited the shop to continue on her walk down the street.

Koriand'r sensed something weird as if she was being watched, there was a familiar smell of a Tamaranean near by and she sniffed about and looked around, she hoped it was a kind Tamaranean - unlike the Queen Komand'r - she stopped still in the middle of the street and looked behind her.

Last edited by Princess Koriand'r on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' Fate?   The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:26 am

Queen Komand'r flew among the clouds as she sensed a familiar scent, a scent of her sister Kori. She growled angrily as she sped ahead and reached to the street where Koriand'r was. She grew a purple fireball in her hands and she readied herself as she flew down behind her sister, getting ready to strike from behind.

Komand'r's eyes widened as Koriand'r started to turn around, she growled and glared at Kori, "Hello dear sister." She hissed out angrily. "I see you sensed my presence... just like I sensed yours!" She began to raise her voice into loud shouts and she started to catch attention of the Humans around them, a few of them muttering about the way Komand'r looked. "I will kill you sister, even if it means I will die too!" She said before charging forwards at Princess Koriand'r.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' Fate?   The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:32 am

Koitya quietly followed the hooded figure, dagger in her hand inside the pocket of her jacket. This girl, she was so naive, it would be an easy kill. She kept her distance as she waited for the right moment to strike, wanting to be in a place with less eyes than they were currently earning. Of course, a girl like this was never going to just conveniently walk into an alley so she was going to have to make do. Maybe she could manage to get away with murder in broad daylight? Probably not.. The pay for this job was very very handsome - the murder of a royal usually was.

Suddenly, it occurred to her that there was someone else following her target. If anyone got in the way of this one, she swore, they were dead meat. Quite literally. To her surprise, it turned out to be another Tami (as she so lazily called them). Wait.. Was that the queen?! Well wasn't this her lucky day - how much could she get for bagging two royals? A moment later and she realized what was about to happen, what the Queen was about to her Princess. Of course she was going to get in the way - that's what always happened. Rolling her eyes, she yanked the dagger out of her pocket and rushed in between the pair, holding the point out towards Komand'r. 'Oi, don't you touch her. Haven't you heard of laws? Or manners?' She questioned, feeling like the biggest hypocrite in the world for saying it but not honestly caring. The only thing that was bothering her right now were all the stares. Bloody hell...
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' Fate?   The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:40 am

Komand'r's eyes widened in surprise as a Human (well, what she thought was a Human) jumped out between her and her sister Koriand'r and she growled angrily, her body going on purple fire. "I would get out of the way if I were you, peasant!" She shouted angrily and the citizens that were watching either began to run away or film the scene. Komand'r noticed the knife and laughed, "Ha, you think your puny knife can help you fight against me?!" She flew backwards towards a car, she put her foot underneath the car and kicked it up in the air, she flew up and caught the car in midair as she swung it around and threw it towards the purple-eyed girl and Koriand'r.
Back to top Go down
Princess Koriand'r
Newb
Newb
Princess Koriand'r

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' Fate?   The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:49 am

Koriand'r's eyes widened as her own sister came charging at her, she braced herself and closed her eyes tightly for a fireball to penetrate her body but she hadn't felt a thing. She opened her eyes and they widened slightly in surprise as a Human had come in between Komand'r and herself. She smiled happily at the purple-eyed girl, "Thank you." She said gently.

She then went to watching her sister as she flew backwards towards a car on the street. Her eyes widened at the strength of Komand'r but she remembered the difference of Earth and Tamaran made Tamaraneans a lot stronger than they were. She flew up and her hand went to fire as she split the car into two with one fiery punch, the halves of the car landing on the street below her. Koriand'r's eyes went bright orange,
"I am sorry sister but this is your end, the end of your reign!"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' Fate?   The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:57 am

Koitya growled under her breath, absolutely hating when other species underestimated her because of her poor choice in host. She still had a good four days left to find another one, why hadn't she just done it already? Oh right - because all of these apes were bloody morons. Her eyes widened as a car was sent flying towards the two of them, about to scramble out of the way before the princess behind her shot it down. Oh wow, she was not equipped to fight this battle. Shaking her head, she nodded her thanks at the Tami behind her before running off to the temporary safety of the bookshop right next to them. It wouldn't be long before the place was up in flames.... Pity.

Once inside, she set her dagger down on a table and shrugged her jacket off, glad she remembered one of the few advantages to this human. Of course, the Doctor would kill her if she went out and did this, but from what she could understand, he didn't even know. Well it was down to death or the revealing of a secret - the choice was clear. Picking up her dagger again, she sprinted back outside, eyes locked onto the evil Queen hovering above them. Now, she was ready to dodge whatever was aimed at her, her wings at the ready if she happened to need them.
Back to top Go down
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey
Beginner
Beginner
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' Fate?   The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:00 pm

"What do you mean only coffee?" The Doctor asked as the store owner tried to push the black horror onto him.

"No one 'round buys your tea stuff Doctor, I had to stop selling it," the store owner said with a shrug. The Doctor had been purchasing tea here every couple of year to replenish the TARDIS's stocks, but now apparently the Americans had taken over.

The Doctor was about to haggle again but he found himself slightly distracted when half of a car went flying through the store next to his current one. Turning around to face the direction of destruction, The Doctor could see bright orange flames and bright purple flames facing off with each other. "Tamarians," The Doctor said with a sigh, and he ought he might knew which ones. He turned back to the shop keep, "maybe get out of here and try and save anyone you can, and would you happen to have a fire extinguisher handy?" The Doctor smiled a the shopkeeper handed him a small extinguisher, "good luck." 

The Doctor ran around towards the left of the flames, keeping an eye on the battle going on, they seemed to be baiting each other at the moment. Far better than all the destruction they could be raining down, ducking behind a store in the centre, The Doctor took stock. He could identify all the players, one was the purple eyed girl (who appeared to have wings now) he'd met in Scotland. The Tamarian princess Kori from his run in with Torchwood and finally the crazy looking purple flame lady was the Tamarian who had blown up a diner he'd been also trying to get tea in not too long ago, apparently she had something against a good English 'cuppa'. With these three together nothing good was going to happen, The Doctor took a deep breath and waited to pick his moment.
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' Fate?   The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:54 am

Queen Komand'r growled as she battled with Koriand'r, she did not care if the Humans were filming the attack and she definitely didn't care that the purple-eyed girl with wings was watching too, she was more focused on Kori. She threw many fireballs towards Koriand'r while dodging her ruthless attacks too. Komand'r growled angrily and her body went to purple flames and sparks came off her body and hit buildings, setting minor fires on the roads and pathways.

"I will kill you sister, even if it stops my reign!" She said angrily before noticing The Doctor, her eyes widened a little and her anger grew wilder, her pupils dilated as he anger grew more and more. She ended up tackling Koriand'r to the floor and making a small crater in the street from the powerful force.
Back to top Go down
Princess Koriand'r
Newb
Newb
Princess Koriand'r

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' Fate?   The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:02 am

Koriand'r quickly dodged her sister's attacks, she shot a few fireballs at Komand'r but she knew it wouldn't be enough. She glared at her sister as she charged towards her, her fist raised, but before she could punch her sister she had been grabbed and tackled down with great force into the road below and she knew there was a small crater because of the force. She groaned in pain as she tried her best to get up and she shook violently as she tried to get back up, she couldn't get up so she fell back to the ground and whimpered a little. She hated that her sister was always stronger than, she hated herself for being the weakling of the family. She had always tried to be stronger, but she knew her sister would always beat her... always.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' Fate?   The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:30 am

Koitya yelped, dodging a flurry of purple and blue sparks heading right for her. God, what was this woman so upset about? If the Doctor was here she certainly would not walk out of this one without consequences. Her arms came up to shield her face from the rubble flying out of the crater they had just made in the middle of the street. Oh come on, there was no point to destroying all this stuff just for a sibling rivalry! She rolled her eyes at herself, thinking she may have started to sound human for a moment there before charging towards the smoking dent, dagger at the ready. The Queen was weak, and this would be one of her only chances - if not the only. Coming up behind her as quietly as she could, she quickly maneuvered herself to the woman's side and plunged the blade into her middle, her other arm on her back to try and hold her there. 'See, that's the problem with you lot. You rarely ever wear anything useful. Not a scrap of armor but here you are, charging into battle.' She shook her head, pulling the blade back out and looking to see the damage. Hm. Not bad for such a terrible host.

Wiping the blood off on her shirt, she pocketed the dagger and moved to get away from the vicious leader. Her sister was the one who deserved the help now. Ha, how silly is that? An assassin trying to help the person they're meant to assassinate. Putting a hand behind her shoulders, she tried to get her into an upright position at the very least. 'You alright? Can you walk? Something? You're the Princess, right? Would I be a terrible person if I said I forgot your name?' She tried to joke, a small grin on her face. If she could keep her talking, that would be best - especially since she was clueless on how to take the pulse of a Tami.
Back to top Go down
Princess Koriand'r
Newb
Newb
Princess Koriand'r

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' Fate?   The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:38 am

Princess Koriand'r opened her eyes only to see horror as her sister was stabbed by the girl she had met a few minutes ago. Her eyes widened in shock and she noticed as the girl sat her upright, she looked to her sister then to the girl, her body went on fire and she stood up and flew up a little, "You stabbed my sister! I can not forgive you!" She shouted angrily as she shot a fireball at Koitya as a warning shot.

Koriand'r then flew down to kneel at Komand'r,
"Sister..." She reached out to her sister and sat her up a little, "Sister don't die on me now... I need you here! You are the only family I have left! P-please!" She felt tears come to her eyes and one tear rolled down her right cheek and it landed on Komand'r's chest.
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' Fate?   The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:19 pm

Komand'r's eyes widened as the girl from before had stabbed her, she fell backwards and she held her stab wound and she whimpered a little in pain. She watched as Koriand'r shot a warning shot at Koitya, she was surprised that her sister had gotten angry because she was stabbed, she thought Kori wanted her dead. Apparently not.

"K-koriand'r...? W-why are you upset? I-I thought you wanted me dead..." Komand'r said before watching as Koriand'r started to cry, she saw one of Koriand'r's tears fall onto her chest and then onto her wound and her wound started to sting a little, she hissed as it stung but it started to feel a little better. She was still shocked that Koriand'r would cry over her.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' Fate?   The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:45 pm

Koitya yelped as Kori set fire to herself, yanking her hands away before they could be burned too badly. 'Oi! I was just trying to- woah!' She ducked out of the way of the incoming flame, the edges of her hair getting singed. Grumbling under her breath, she tried to scurry out of their way, to get to some sort of safety. Of course, there was no true safety right now. What just happened? They were bloody murdering each other and now they were crying over one another, for what?! God, she should just walk up and kill them, right then and there. Of course, she still had the blood of a royal - even if it was smeared into her shirt. Ugh, gross. Someday she'd have to get over that and just deal with it if she ever planned on properly getting her hands dirty. That was fine, though. As long as the Queen didn't die - which she was sure she wouldn't, if she had hit something important, she'd be dead already - then they'd probably end up killing each other. Wouldn't be the first time she took the blame for something. Out of the corner of her eye, she thought she may have spotted a certain familiar curly haired figure. Oh god, really? Come on, he was just going to get in the way, wasn't he?
Back to top Go down
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey
Beginner
Beginner
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' Fate?   The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:44 am

Hesitating, it seemed hesitating got people hurt, The Doctor resolved to be far more bold and resolute future encounters. As Kori ran to her sister The Doctor also rose from his hiding and ran over to the downed Tamarian. 

"Hello," The Doctor said waving at the purple haired girl, "nice to see you once more, the wings are certainly a change, I'm not sure about the knife though." He said this as he walked towards the Tamarians, he allowed the two a short moment before reaching them.

"Hello princess, I'm not sure if you remember me but I'm The Doctor, I want to help her if you will allow me," The Doctor said, and he gave Kori his most sincere stare. He then turned his attention to the queen. "And you your majesty, last time we met was... Well not the most amicable of circumstances, but I mean you know harm now, just allow me to help." He knew what this woman was capable of, but for all her bluff and bluster she still had as much right to life as anyone else and regardless of their deeds.
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' Fate?   The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:45 am

Komand'r looked to see The Doctor, she tried to move but whimpered in pain as she kept her hand on her wound. She glared at The Doctor, "Yes. Last time we met was annoying, you were trying to trick me with your silly ideas." She growled as she spoke, her eyes glowing purple. "I would kill you if I could!"

She tried to sit up and hissed in pain but she stayed upright and sighed, "Just.... help me Doctor, p-please." She said and she reached her hand out and tugged gently at his sleeve and pulled him down next to her as gently as she could.
Back to top Go down
Princess Koriand'r
Newb
Newb
Princess Koriand'r

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' Fate?   The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:33 am

Koriand'r looked to The Doctor and merely bowed her head a little and smiled at him, she quickly wiped her teary eyes that were still wet from her crying just a few seconds ago. She nodded at The Doctor, "Please help her..." She said softly before she looked to her sister and she sighed as she watched Komand'r try to move. She was also surprised that Komand'r would let The Doctor help her... it was rare to say the least.
Back to top Go down
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey
Beginner
Beginner
8th Doctor / Kahler-Tey

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' Fate?   The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:42 am

"Okay," the Doctor said with a smile as he got to work, the wound was fairly deep and after a quick pass over with the sonic he measured it at around 4 inches. Based on basic Tamarian anatomy there shouldn't have been anything major hit, but at the same time if he didn't stem some of that bleeding there would be trouble. The Doctor reached into one of his coat pockets and rummaged around searching for a few basic supplies.

"Princess," he said as he fiddled, "would you mind just grabbing the one who stabbed your sister for me, thisi the second time I've seen here and she probably shouldn't be allowed to just slink away." The Doctor soon pulled out what he had been looking for, a small green spray bottle and a roll of stretching bandages.

"Now Queen Korimander, I'm going to spray this into/onto your wound, it's a clotting agent and it should stop your bleeding. It will sting a bit." With that The Doctor sprayed the green bile onto the queen, it bubbled and festered for a moment before seeping into the wound and filling it out. With that done The Doctor then wrapped bandages around the queen's centre so as to ensure it would keep the plug from going fluid. "There that should keep you safe, but I would recommend bed rest and removing fights of vengeance and world domination from your colander from that next... Well lifetime or so probably."
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' Fate?   The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:32 am

Queen Komand'r looked to The Doctor, letting out a small laugh, "Ha, like I always said Doctor, you were always my favourite Time Lord." She smiled a little before coughing. She looked to him as he sprayed the green bile onto her wound and she hissed a little uncontrollably as it stung her. She looked to The Doctor and smiled slightly, "T-thanks Doctor..." She said before sitting up. "But, you know I can't do that!" She said before quickly flying up and off into the air, not caring if he followed, she needed to get away before she grew close to him again, not again, not ever again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Princess' Fate?   The Princess' Fate? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Princess' Fate?
Page 1 of 1