Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Time to change I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Time to change I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Time to change I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Time to change I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Time to change I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Time to change I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Time to change I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Time to change I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Time to change I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time to change I_vote_lcapTime to change I_voting_barTime to change I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Time to change

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:52 pm

Bailey looked around her, moving from crowd to crowd through the busy London streets. New Year's Eve always played the best cover for her, everyone out on the street waiting for the New Year to begin. Something about jumping into 2010 made her feel left out. She was certain the police were still tailing her, but walked into the library anyway, pulling her scarf up over her mouth.
"Thirty minutes and they are already going crazy out there." She sighed, pulling the muffin out of her pocket. "I need a job, and money. Getting away with too much lately, I'm sure to slip up soon."
She bit into the muffin, sending crumbs to the ground around her feet as she gazed through the small library. The blueberry taste hitting her tongue and taking her back to memories of her foster family.
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 5:13 pm

Shauna was sat in the small library, reading a very old, Gothic book. She quickly closed the book as she sensed someone come in and she could smell the blueberry muffin from the other side of the library. Her stomach growled quietly and she sighed, holding her stomach as she felt extremely hungry. Human food could satisfy her, but in large amounts, and blood was her second option and she didn't like satisfying her vampire needs.

She stood up and she put her Gothic book away in the correct place before looking towards the girl with the scarf and the muffin, she walked over to her curiously and she smiled a little, seeing as it was nighttime and she was inside so no sun could touch her, Shauna could roam around with her hood down and her pale skin, white hair and silver eyes were completely visible to the Human girl.

"Hello, who are you?" Shauna asked the girl curiously with a big smile, which made her accidentally show her vampire fangs to the girl and she didn't even realize that her fangs were visible.
Back to top Go down

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Bailey looked up startled as she smiled back to the girl, swallowing the muffin quickly. "Hello, my name is Jane, Bailey Jane." She thought she saw something different with the girl's teeth, but chalked it up to New Year's photo flashes and let it go. "Who are you?" She asked, taking a quick glance out the window.
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Shauna smiled at her, "Seeing as I hardly know you, you can call me The Blood. Plenty of people do." She said with a large grin, not caring that her fangs were showing again. She looked around slightly, "I hate New Years... too many Humans come out at the night and start dancing and taking pictures." She grumbled a little.

"I for instance like the night, but when Humans come along and recognize me... it annoys the hell out of me!" She slightly growled as she clenched her fists inside her pockets before looking to Bailey. "Bailey Jane huh? Well, that is an unusual but pretty name." She said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Bailey smiled back at her, catching the fangs again. "Thank you. I apologize if I interrupted you or something. Just trying to keep sane." She stuffed what was left of her muffin into her pocket. "New Years celebrations are just lame, but the more people on the street, the more I can get away with."
She glanced at a nearby book shelf and picked up a random book, flipping through it carefully.
Back to top Go down
Esther Adele
Beginner
Beginner
Esther Adele

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Esther weaved through the crowds, close to being frozen stiff in the cold of January. Even if she did have a hefty jacket on, there was only just enough warmth to keep her ears from falling off. She took the chance to escape the crowds and into one of her favourite libraries. A athletic gym instructor in love with reading? Seems unlikely, but the same hour her shift ended, she was at a library, taken elsewhere in a book, taken into a trance where nothing but the book would get her attention. Esther shuffled inside, sighing in relief as the heat of the building surrounded her. She smiled pleasantly at the two girls conversing in front of her, then took to the books.
Back to top Go down

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:29 pm

Bailey quickly looked up from the book to check who walked in and sighed when she saw the girl. She hated being on the run, but couldn't think of any other life. Closing the book, she smiled at the new girl.
"Seems I walked into the busiest library in town." She laughed at herself before pulling the muffin back out.
Back to top Go down
Esther Adele
Beginner
Beginner
Esther Adele

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Esther chuckled lightly. "Yeah, shame no one's interested in books anymore. It's all mobiles and electronics," she remarked, glancing up to the girl for a moment before looking back down to the section of books she was in the mood of reading that day. It was always something different with her. Esther took a glance at the muffin she was holding. Oh, she thought, I forgot lunch. She pouted at the books, her empty stomach now on her mind.
Back to top Go down

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Bailey carefully placed the book back on the shelf, hearing someone's stomach rumble softly.  tore a piece of the muffin off and brought it up to her nose to take in the blueberry and dough smells. "I'm Bailey Jane, um, would either of you like a piece?" She asked, turning to both the girls. "I have plenty, and can get more." She never really cared for blueberries, but loved the smell of fresh baked goods, and the blueberry muffins just happened to be closest to the edge of the vendor's cart as she walked past before being chased into the library.
Back to top Go down
Esther Adele
Beginner
Beginner
Esther Adele

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:07 pm

Esther pursed her lips in embarrassment. Was it that loud? "Oh, no, I'm fine," she replied. "And Esther, my name is Esther Staves," she informed, hiding her embarrassed expression by smiling at her. A book slid into her hands and she stood. "Do you 'ave an idea if this one is any good?"
Back to top Go down

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:14 pm

Bailey smiled back at Esther and looked at the book. "I'm sorry, I haven't heard much on that one and haven't read it yet." She took her dagger out of her boot, sliced a piece of the muffin off and handed it to her. "Here, have some. What about you, Blood?"
Back to top Go down
Esther Adele
Beginner
Beginner
Esther Adele

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:28 pm

Esther raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Thank you," she said staring at it a few moments longer, before giving into her hunger and taking a small, but effective bite. She turned to look at the other girl. Something about her made Esther a little uneasy; it was probably her porcelain doll skin and white hair. She continued to unobtrusively chew on her muffin, a few specks of the pastry falling onto her black winter jacket.
Back to top Go down

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 1:36 pm

Bailey placed the muffin down on the table next to Blood before returning to the window. "What brings you in here, Esther?" she asked, a strange sound coming from the outside. The fear of being caught so easily in such a trapped place making her search everywhere for the noise. "What is making all that noise? Its nothing I've ever heard before."
Back to top Go down
The Blood
Beginner
Beginner
The Blood

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:03 pm

The Blood nods to greet Esther, "Esther... nice name." She said before smiling and taking the muffin from Bailey. She opened her mouth and her fangs were clearly visible as she bit into her muffin and she smiled happily at the taste.

"Mmmm! I see why you like these so much Bailey." She said before looking out the window, her sensitive ears picked up the weird sound and she tilted her head like a confused animal. She walked to the window, "W-what is that noise?" She asked curiously, mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:35 pm

Bailey moved quietly, pulling a small dagger from the inside of her shoe. "I'm not too certain, I've never heard of it before." She started to lean toward the window, putting all her weight on the desk infront of it, the dagger carefully tucked under the sleeve of her shirt. Outside, a crash sounded through the city's streets, echoing against the buildings as a meteor hit the cold London ground.
Back to top Go down
Esther Adele
Beginner
Beginner
Esther Adele

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Esther shrugged. "This library is one of my favourites. I love to-" she paused, glancing out the window. "-read..." she glared at the outside of the library, listening intently to a strange noise. "I've heard something like it before," she informed the two. "Sounds a bit like... a b-" Then, it hit; a meteorite, in the streets ahead. Asphalt shattered, flying up into the air. The dispersion of the asphalt was similar to a firework, exploding into bits and pieces. The building shook as a small wave of vibrations flew past. "Oh, blimey!" she yelped, steadying herself with the book shelves, hanging onto her muffin as it slipped dangerously down her fingers. "What the hell?!" she exclaimed, watching the steam billow out of the crashed space rock.
Back to top Go down

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Bailey couldn't believe her eyes, watching the meteorite smash into the street. "We have to go help them!" She said as she jumped from the window toward the door, tripping on her shoelace. She fell, knocking a chair over as she landed hard against her wrist. "Ow."
Back to top Go down
Esther Adele
Beginner
Beginner
Esther Adele

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:19 pm

"Oi!" Esther yelped as Bailey took off towards the door, stumbled and fell onto a chair. She rushed over to Bailey's aid, taking hundreds of glances out the door every time a person ran past the library, screaming at their loudest. "Are you okay?" Es asked, setting the chair upright and assisting Bailey. She bit her lips and scanned her for injuries worriedly; she didn't like it when people got hurt.
Back to top Go down

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:50 pm

"Yes, yes, I'm fine. I'm just clumsy." Bailey smiled at her, gripping her wrist tightly. "I've had worse happen." She looked down at her wrist, sprained and throbbing with pain, before looking back out the window. "Someone has to help them, but I don't here any sirens or anything."
Back to top Go down
Esther Adele
Beginner
Beginner
Esther Adele

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:05 pm

"They'll get 'ere some time," Esther reassured. "We can go look though, in case someone's in need of our 'elp," she suggested, staring at her wrist for a few moments before looking back up. She hadn't noticed the muffin she had dropped on the floor when she helped Bailey and she ended up stepping onto it while she tried to go outside to look. "Oh, it was such a good muffin too," she mumbled, frowning as she shook her shoe, trying to get the muffin off of her shoe. She stepped outside, looking closely at the crash site of the meteorite. She squinted at her eyes, moving across the street to get a better look.
Back to top Go down

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:16 pm

Bailey followed her outside, pulling another muffin out of her bag. "Here, just try not to drop it." She looked over at the meteorite and gasped. "I don't think that's a meteor, at least it doesn't look like it." Pulling her boot knife from her thigh and placing the blade just under her sleeve, gripping the hilt as she ran toward the wreckage.
Back to top Go down
Esther Adele
Beginner
Beginner
Esther Adele

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:24 pm

(Shorty short post)
Esther smiled and accepted the muffin, taking another bite. She didn't see any bodies, so she assumed no one was hurt...until Bailey said that she didn't think it was a meteor. "What is it then?" she asked, watching as she pulled a blade out of her pants. "Is it aliens?" Es' eyes slightly widened at the word 'Aliens'. She hadn't actually seen them before.
Back to top Go down

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:31 pm

"I don't know, but I doubt a police box could survive against a meteor." Bailey pointed at the blue box sitting in the middle of the crater. "Whatever it is, I'm not sure I like it. Just don't loose this." She handed Esther the dagger from her boot. "And trust me, you don't want to know why I have those."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:08 am

Moments before......

The TARDIS control console sparked, The Doctor narrowed his eyebrows as he clung onto the side of the control console, the TARDIS spinning and thrusting about hectically. "Come on! Come on!" The Doctor proclaimed, his arm extending outwards to yank down the main lever while his eyes focused on the scanner in front of him, "Can't loose that Mara!!" he urged his time machine. Bursting out of the time vortex, the TARDIS spiraled above London, barely dodging a few taller buildings as it slowly descended. With the red dot on the radar coming closer and closer on the scanner, The Doctor flung himself down the ramp and thrust open the doors. Immediately the form of a giant red snake appeared in mid air. The TARDIS slammed into the snake, sending The Doctor flying back into the control console, the snake down to the city below and the TARDIS spiraling downwards just ahead of where the snake was plummeting.

The doors of the TARDIS slowly creaked shut as The Doctor painfully pulled himself up, held onto the edge of the control console and used his foot to kick the handle of the lever back upright. With one huge thrust, the TARDIS surged down into the city, a flame engulfing the sides before striking the ground with furious force, creaking a impact area almost immediately.

Presently...

The Doctor coughed, his body finding enough strength in him to find his way to the doors as the smoke from inside of the TARDIS began to fill the air to the point in which he could not breath. Leaning up against the doors, The Doctor weakly flipped the lock and the doors flung open, sending The Doctor to the burnt ground with a thud. Rolling away from the smoke the TARDIS emitted through the doors, The Doctor turned his body away from the open doors of the TARDIS and released another cough. "Never, ever, trust a squid in a bow tie. It'l just release a Mara" The Doctor mumbled, flopping over on his back then coughing once more before finding enough energy to snap his fingers and in turn, close the doors of the TARDIS so no more of the smoke got out.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Esther Adele
Beginner
Beginner
Esther Adele

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:16 am

Esther froze at what Bailey said. A police box flying down from space? "Blue police box?" she asked, incredulously. "What in the stars?" The girl stared down at the knife. "You think it's dangerous?" she squeaked, biting her bottom lip. Oh, great, aliens that have blue police boxes, what next - They'll start traveling through time? she joked with herself, seeing as it was impossible.

Esther screamed; she screamed in fear of the strange box opening its doors and spitting out a figure. "What in the hell is that?" she asked, straight before she realised what it was; a human, a male human man. "What...?" she whispered, her eyes going from giant orbs to squinted and confused. "A human?" Esther swiftly walked right up next to Bailey, knife in hand - and muffin in the other - but the dagger was not aimed in a defensive position, but downward.

"What squid?" she asked as he spoke, glancing up at the sky. He must be delusional, from being knocked around so much. "I don't see any squid." Es tilted her head slightly as he snapped his fingers, shutting the two doors of the blue box. "'ow'd ya do that?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time to change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to change   Time to change I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to change
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next