Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Ivy (Pamela Isley) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Ivy (Pamela Isley) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Ivy (Pamela Isley) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Ivy (Pamela Isley) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Ivy (Pamela Isley) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Ivy (Pamela Isley) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Ivy (Pamela Isley) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Ivy (Pamela Isley) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Ivy (Pamela Isley) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Ivy (Pamela Isley) I_vote_lcapIvy (Pamela Isley) I_voting_barIvy (Pamela Isley) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Ivy (Pamela Isley) I_vote_lcapIvy (Pamela Isley) I_voting_barIvy (Pamela Isley) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Ivy (Pamela Isley)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

Ivy (Pamela Isley) Empty
PostSubject: Ivy (Pamela Isley)   Ivy (Pamela Isley) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ivy (Pamela Isley)

Species: Human (mutated).

::Appearance::
Hair: Her hair is bright red.
Eyes: Her eyes are a very light green.
Height: She is roughly 6ft 1 inch tall.
Figure: Ivy has a very slim figure.
Other: N/A.
Clothing: Her clothing isn't really clothing, it is leaves. She is like Adam and Eve were they only wore leaves, which is what she is wearing, but of course she is wearing more leaves and isn't as 'showy'. She only wears leaves and nothing else because if she takes a leaf off it just grows back because of her mutation.

::Info::
Family: She has parents but they have not made any contact with her since her mutation.
Personality: Ivy can be very flirty, manipulative and quite... controlling. She is known to be able to seduce women and men with a single kiss and put them under her control for a short period of time. She is obsessed with plants, botany, and environmentalism. She uses toxins from plants and her own bloodstream for her criminal activities, which are usually aimed at protecting the natural environment. She is also believed to be able to exhale mind-controlling spores in the form of a blown kiss.
Strengths: Her abilities to control plants, her ability to control men and women with a single kiss and she is great at hand-to-hand combat and she is a very good acrobat.
Weakness: She needs the sunlight to survive (which isn't a good thing when it is night time), she also needs to drink a lot of water and she is very vulnerable to fire because of her body being made of leaves.
Likes: She loves plants! She likes to flirt with a lot of men and she loves to look after her massive greenhouse (her home) and she likes to garden.
Dislikes: Fire. She also hates when people kill plants and other wildlife.
Dream: Ivy's dream is to protect the natural environment. Also she has a goal which is to stop Torchwood from making any other people like her, even if that means she has to kill them all.

History: Ivy's history is a massive blur to her, especially before her mutation. All she could remember was her name and how old she was. She knew she was a freak because of what Torchwood had done. They tried to poison her but her body had a strange effect where she was immune to poisons and toxins.

She became a villain because of her hatred towards Torchwood and the organizations that kill nature. She swore to protect the natural environment, thus becoming an Eco-terrorist who attacks groups and organizations that attack the environment.

Torchwood had taken her in when she had come to London because of her abnormality to be protected and unaffected of poisons and other toxins. She was then mutated so her body seemed human but she had leaves grow around her body and now whenever she tries to pluck them off, they just grow back again and again, so she is technically half-plant.

The dangerous experiments placed a deliberate overdose of plant and animal based toxins into her blood stream that make her touch deadly and allowed her to boost her immunity to all poisons, viruses, bacteria, and fungi. She specializes in hybrids and can create the most potently powerful toxins in the world. Often these toxins are secreted from her lips and administered via a kiss. They come in a number of varieties, from mind-controlling drugs to instantly fatal narcotics. She also learnt that she can control plants with her mind. For example, while in prison, she was able to manipulate and animate plants, using roots to form supports for a tunnel she and another inmate were digging to escape.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Harleen referenced me to this site.

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

Ivy took the pack off her back and rummaged through the various items. "A carrot?" She smiled a little to herself and she bit into it, "Mm, delicious." She said happily before snapping back to what she was supposed to be doing, which was helping The Doctor. Then, Ivy grinned as she spotted The Doctor's sonic screwdriver and a torch at the bottom. "Aha!" She exclaimed in glee as she clutched the screwdriver firmly in her hand and turned the torch on, holding it over her head, and walked across the dark street, making sure to keep it on full beam and centered on her. When Ivy reached the other side she stepped into the same light as The Doctor and said: "Hey, Doctor, need a hand?" She smirked as she held her hand out to him.

Last edited by Ivy on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Ivy (Pamela Isley) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivy (Pamela Isley)   Ivy (Pamela Isley) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:52 pm

Approved ^^

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

Ivy (Pamela Isley) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivy (Pamela Isley)   Ivy (Pamela Isley) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ivy (Pamela Isley) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivy (Pamela Isley)   Ivy (Pamela Isley) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ivy (Pamela Isley)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: