Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
OC: Elnora Salazar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
OC: Elnora Salazar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
OC: Elnora Salazar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
OC: Elnora Salazar I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
OC: Elnora Salazar I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
OC: Elnora Salazar I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
OC: Elnora Salazar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
OC: Elnora Salazar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
OC: Elnora Salazar I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
OC: Elnora Salazar I_vote_lcapOC: Elnora Salazar I_voting_barOC: Elnora Salazar I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
OC: Elnora Salazar I_vote_lcapOC: Elnora Salazar I_voting_barOC: Elnora Salazar I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

OC: Elnora Salazar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elnora Salazar
Newb
Newb
Elnora Salazar

OC: Elnora Salazar Empty
PostSubject: OC: Elnora Salazar   OC: Elnora Salazar I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Elnora Salazar

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'6"
Figure: Thin, athletic
Other: Nah, who has time for scars?
Clothing: Jeans, any t-shirt or shirt she can find...

::Info::
Family: Younger half brother (*Cough Brax cough*), mum
Personality: Elnora is a very outgoing person, active an doesn't enjoy staying in one spot for too long. She likes to time-hop around with a smilier device to Brax's. Can be annoying at times but mostly enjoys a laugh and a good joke around.
Strengths: Confidence, humor, alert
Weakness: Can be over friendly at times and is oversensitive of other;s emotions.
Dislikes: Staying still, being lazy, being utterly lost.
Dream: Her dream is to be able to travel the whole universe and discover secrets.

History: As a child, her father had married an evil stepmother and had a child, which they sent to be adopted and then tended to Elnora with great care. Her mother had to go away for a few years on a confidential job.

Her father split up and they went their separate ways and the final thing her father did was call her mother back to look after her as she would be parentless. From that day, her father was MIA.

In her teenage years, she excelled at secondary school gaining over 6 B, 4 A and one A*. Which made her mother very proud. She had acquired a time traveling device and began to explore the stars, making various friends along the route. She hasn't heard from her half-sibling for a long time and, too, seeks to reunite with him or her, she is still traveling to this day.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: My friend Braxien informed me of this website and I really like Dr who!

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.
Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

((I will do it tonight, if you don't mind.))
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

OC: Elnora Salazar Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC: Elnora Salazar   OC: Elnora Salazar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:02 pm

Nearly approved.

Just fill out the RPing section and you'll be set. Don't forget to get your devices approved separately, though.

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down

OC: Elnora Salazar
Page 1 of 1