Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Joyllyn Fletcher  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Joyllyn Fletcher  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Joyllyn Fletcher  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Joyllyn Fletcher  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Joyllyn Fletcher  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Joyllyn Fletcher  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Joyllyn Fletcher  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Joyllyn Fletcher  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Joyllyn Fletcher  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Joyllyn Fletcher  I_vote_lcapJoyllyn Fletcher  I_voting_barJoyllyn Fletcher  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Joyllyn Fletcher  I_vote_lcapJoyllyn Fletcher  I_voting_barJoyllyn Fletcher  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Joyllyn Fletcher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joyllyn F.
Newb
Newb

Joyllyn Fletcher  Empty
PostSubject: Joyllyn Fletcher    Joyllyn Fletcher  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:25 pm

::IMAGE HERE::
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Character Name HERE: Joyllyn Fletcher
Species: Human
Status: are you royal, noble, citizen, famous, rich, etc.: Semi rich high school student. Parents had good jobs.

::Appearance::
Hair: Brown wavy hair.
Eyes: brown.
Height: 5 feet 6 inches.
Figure: Average?
Other: None.
Clothing: T-shirts from TV shows, movies, and bands. Jeans. boots.

::Info::
Family: She has a 22 year old brother, and their parents were murdered 3 years ago.
Personality: Joyllyn is shy at first, but once you get to know her, she is very out going. She is quite smart. Joyllyn doesn't have many friends because she is a bit weird. She really doesn't mind it, however she gets lonely on some days. She's not quite sure about what she wants to do with her life.
Strengths: 2-4: Science, understanding complicated things, and photographic memory.
Weakness: 2-4: Lack of physical strength, and social skills.
Dislikes: 2-4: Dumb people, and pop music.
Dream: Finding someone who will understand her, and will accept her for who she is.

History: Joyllyn was born on January 14th, 1995. Her mothers name was Katie, and her fathers name was Tyler. They were both murdered 3 years ago when Joyllyn and her brother Darren were at school. The murderer was never caught. She has always lived in Bicester, out side of London. Her life has been relatively simple.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I wanted to find a Doctor Who RP site, so I looked up Doctor Who roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/members/starleana.6684/
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Joyllyn Fletcher  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joyllyn Fletcher    Joyllyn Fletcher  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:12 pm

Joy, the character creation template has a 'sample RP' section right at the bottom. it gives us an idea of how you reply and lets us point out anything that might be a problem before you begin RPing with others.

In some cases we've had people come on here and thanks to the sample rp we caught them using the *Action* Rp version. We don't do that sort of thing here so we were able to point it out to them.

Smile Please fill out this part, and give a bi more of a back story. Such as, what happened when her parents were murdered. was she the one that found them? How did it change her? What happened afterwards? Those sort of things.

-Sonya
~Site Owner
Back to top Go down

Joyllyn Fletcher
Page 1 of 1