Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Triumph of The Silents  I_vote_lcapTriumph of The Silents  I_voting_barTriumph of The Silents  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Triumph of The Silents  I_vote_lcapTriumph of The Silents  I_voting_barTriumph of The Silents  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Triumph of The Silents

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Triumph of The Silents  Empty
PostSubject: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 9:06 pm

((Here is the prequel: Forever Darkness))

The day above Chiswick opened up with the sight of a shimmering sun, peering through the rain clouds. People began hording out of their homes and clogging up the roads that eventually lead to their jobs and or desired shops. However, for seven year old Elizabeth, her day didn't consist of all that mayhem her parents had to endure; her's instead consisted of tea time with her dolls and dressed up. Then something happened that day, that special day, there was a change brewing in the air. Standing over her pink princess toy table, Elizabeth poured pretend tea into her stuffed animals toy cups, "There you are mister snuggles" she said happily, the echoes of snores coming from behind her. Rolling her eyes, Elizabeth turned around, glaring at her passed out grandmother who was told to keep watch on the young girl while her parents ventured out into the working world. Suddenly a screaming noise shrieked through the clouds overhead of Elizabeth's house, causing the young girl to rip her attention away from her majestic grandmother and rush over to the sliding glass doors. "Grannie..." She cried as she watched a blue box spin across the sky, spiraling down across the horizon with smoke pouring through the double doors.

"Wha-hu?" The grandmother exclaimed, thrusting up from her dream and peered across the room, "I wanna go somewhere!" Elizabeth exclaimed, spinning around and storming across the living room, her fluffy pink scarf trailing behind her. "We can't just leave sweetie! I am meant to watch you" The grandmother quickly replied, "You can watch me when we chase a blue box. We go or else.." Elizabeth hissed before beginning to tear up and cry. Immediately the grandmother gave in, "Fine! fine!" she said, slowly getting up and scooting over to the door and the car keys. Minutes later, the grandmothers 2005 sedan deville weaved in and out of cars on the road, the young girl giving her driver directions as she stared up at the sky. Finally the car arrived at a port where the grandmother stopped the car, "Now sweetie, stay in the car! Please!" she insisted as the blue box flew straight into the water, stopping it immediately and turning it on it's back. Elizabeth peered from the box and her grandmother a few times before shaking her head, "No. Stay here" she ordered, pushing out of the car and dashing over to the edge of the dock, "Hello?!" she called out.

Inside of the TARDIS, The Doctor leaped to the control console, the dark matter cube in one hand and his other gripping the edge of the console. Extending out his hand with the cube, The Doctor tried to snap his hand but before he could, he lost his grip and fell back to the railing. The Judoon lay unconscious from the crash on the corner of the console room as water began to inch through the doors as the TARDIS began to sink. "Harly" The Doctor groaned, "If we can get to the console we can release a distress signal..p-press the red button next to the keyboard then pump the regular next to the main lever. Agh". The Judoon began to move as water touched their faces and the TARDIS doors fell deeper into the ocean, "Hello?!?! Is someone in there?!" Elizabeth cried from the outside, the light on top of the TARDIS quickly becoming the only thing still above water on the blue box.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Sonya stood at the edge of the water, watching the blue box floating along in it with a confused expression on her face face, her blue eyes following it's path as it slowly moved along her line of sight. "Bloody idiot. Always has been..." With a low sigh, she rolled her eyes skyward and closed them, rubbing at the corners with her fingers before looking back down. "Why do I always have to be the one to save your butt, Doctor? I mean really? You've faced I don't know how many dangers, and yet, here you are, floating around in the ocean inside Lady like she's a boat!"

Turning to the side, she began walking along the water's edge, searching for an area to pile her coat and shoes before diving in only to be interrupted by her phone ringing in her pocket. Slipping it out, she accepted the call and held it to her ear. The voice on the other end speaking a single word froze her body mid-step. Blinking her eyes, Sonya lowered her head and let out a low breath. "Yes, I see it. Idiot crashed the ship into the ocean." Pausing, she turned her now-red eyes towards the box again with a frown. "Oh, don't worry. He has no idea what's happening. If anything, he'll try to help. Makes things easier for me on my end really. Just leave it to me." A slow smile curled her lips up at the corners at the others reply, followed by a short bark of laughter. "Will do. Just sit tight, I'll have everything we need in a day or two."

With that, she snapped the phone shut and removed her jacket and shoes before diving into the water, swimming over to the box and knocking on the wooden door. "Oi! Doctor, let me in you bloody idiot! You're going to ruin her wires!" Shaking her hair from her once more blue eyes, she rolled them skyward with a groan. "I left my key in my jacket! Now open the damn door!"
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:12 pm

"Who was that? On the phone." The Doctor asks Sonya as he emerges from his TARDIS behind her. He turned off the emergency breaks today. He was on a farewell tour of sorts, and didn't want to be noticed. Well, that is until he saw a police box fly right in front of his. Pretty rude, so he already assumed it was 10, rude and not ginger. Looking at the TARDIS in the water completely broke his hearts. "Hey Sand shoes! You're ruining the exterior!" He yells before turning to Sonya. "Well I haven't seen you for a while. Explain that, and the phone call later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:19 pm

Bailey walked along the shore, kicking rocks into the water as she pondered over where to go next. She had taken a couple of valuables and exchanged them already, so she could have gone anywhere to stay. Still, she found herself walking alone on the beach when the familiar blue box crashed out of the sky. Here we go again. She thought to herself as she kept walking toward it. From what she could remember, the Doctor would be safe inside the box, she could take her time. As she walked she looked down the shore line to see another girl on the phone and couldn't stop from laughing. Bailey had always thought that she wasn't the only one willing to help the mad man out, but she had hoped. She sighed and continued the rest of the way, walking a little faster before calling out to the girl. "Hey, would you like some help?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:22 pm

Harleen groaned slightly as the crash had made her unconscious against the railings of the TARDIS. Once she felt something sinking she slowly opened her eyes with a groan as she rubbed her head, she had smacked it against the railings, "Ugh. D-doctor...?" She looked to The Doctor and she blinked so her vision was clear, before looking to the console. She slowly moved across the floor of the TARDIS and she moved up to the console and she stood up slowly while holding on to the console, so she could keep her balance, she reached over to the red button next to the keyboard and she pressed it and then she went to the regular and pumped it to send the distress signal before she let go of the console and collapsed back to the floor, she felt the water touch her hand and she shivered a little and she tried to move.

She heard the sound of faint knocking and a woman's voice shouting into the TARDIS, she groaned and tried to move, her head was aching badly and she could only sit up and hold her head, she tried not to fall asleep because of her concussion and she knew if she fell asleep it could get worse. Her head lowered but she lifted it up and blinked her eyes to keep them open as they tried to close.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:51 am

((Forced to make new account. Just getting notification for this thread. Will post in later))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:40 pm

The Doctor peered over to Harleen, touching her hand lightly to let her know that he was there before lifting his head and attention to the doors of the TARDIS, the voices from the outside echoing down to them. "Looks like we've got company" The Doctor grunted, beginning his climb over the top of his control console, using the time rotor as just another object to help pull himself up, "Allons-y Harly!" he called back over his shoulder, "We've got to get up some how, best do it now". Extending his arm, The Doctor snapped his fingers and the doors flew open, giving a current of new air to cycle through the time machine. As The Doctor climbed, the Judoon stirred up from unconsciousness and a greater evil stood outside, both known and completely unbeknownst.

Find him....find The Doctor...find the dark matter. Retrieve it before it's too late...we cannot let what has happened happen. The one must not rise...the dark matter must be retrieved at all costs

Three silents stood overlooking the scene as it unfolded, the one in the middle glancing back at the two at it's side before they walked off then it peered back to the floating TARDIS. Extending out it's long, thin, arm the Silent aimed it's fingers to the sails on the boats docked at the port near the TARDIS. It's mouth gaped open as electricity began to circle around it's arm until a bolt shot out and struck the sail, immediately engulfing it in flames, the sparks reaching out and hitting the surrounding boats. Soon a fire encircled the dock and the two other Silents began to walk up behind the growing group that awaited the Tenth Doctors arrival.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:48 am

Sonya dropped into the TARDIS as soon as the doors opened, completely ignoring anyone that spoke to her as she did, landing with her feet planted firmly in the Judoon's face. "Long time no see, Doctor. Tell me, what do you have planned today besides destroying the TARDIS again?" She asked conversationally, leaning against the wall behind her before climbing up to the console to join the Time Lord with a forced grin on her face. "Why don't you just shift the center of gravity in the first place. Makes things a lot easier you know..." She added, reaching over to flick a yellow switch, causing the room to shift back to normal once more. There... Much easier." She purred slightly before blinking and glancing over at Harley. "Ah, new companion? Did you miss me so much that you had to find a replacement, Doctor? That's sweet."

Chuckling lightly, she wandered over to Harley and held a hand out, forcing the grimace that wanted to flash across her face back so the girl wouldn't see. "Not sure if we've met, but I'm Sonya. Nice to meet you." She said brightly before gritting her teeth and shutting her eyes quickly. A sudden heat burning behind them, what usually came before the color changed. Right now it was difficult to keep a hold of herself. Reaching up, she rubbed at one of her temples before making her way towards the hallway. "Excuse me, I just remembered I might have left something in my room." With that, she spun around and walked away quickly, trying to put distance between her and the Time Lord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:20 pm

((Nudge. This is important RP for the next Event, if this RP dies then the next Event in turn dies as well))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:20 am

Bailey almost made it to where the box had appeared when a blast of lightening came toward her. She dived quickly into the sand around her as the bolt hit a ship nearby. What is it doing? Trying to kill me? She pondered before starting to run towards the group. "Oi, you almost hit me with that! Mind telling me what you're doing firing lightening at people? Blowing up stuff?" Bailey yelled, not caring who she angered or surprised. Her bag was still a bit full from her latest spree, but she was sure she could whip out her bow quickly if she needed it. Walking closer to the TARDIS, she began to notice she wasn't the only one who came to help out. Nothing seemed to surprise her, the Doctor had his own way of doing things and surely she wasn't the only one who has ever helped him. "Doctor, how did you get that beam thing to work? I thought you didn't carry weapons?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:32 am

Harleen slowly stood up and groaned, holding her throbbing head with one hand and she watched The Doctor open up the door of the TARDIS. She saw a woman come in and she watched her curiously and when the woman reached out her hand, she shook it with a small, weak smile. "Hello Sonya, I am Harleen. Just call me Harley." She said with a slight smirk, remembering all the times she had to tell people that they should call her Harley. She watched Sonya walk off and blinked, she tilted her head and she shrugged a little to herself as she saw Sonya walk off.

Harleen went up to The Doctor, still rubbing her aching head. "D-doctor... d-do you have anything to stop my head from hurting?" She asked him as she knew The Doctor had some alien medicine somewhere in his TARDIS but she couldn't remember where it was.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:01 am

The Doctor peered over to Harley, scrutinizing her head before placing his hand lightly on the left side, "Just shook up from the crash landing, you should be fine" he concluded as he pulled away just in time to hear the familiar voice of Bailey calling out to him. "Bailey!" He exclaimed happily, turning around as the fire began to grow on the surrounding boats, "Get back!! Everyone! Back into the buildings!" he proclaimed, waiving everyone back with his hands as he balanced on the TARDIS. Peering around, his eyes scrutinized the nearby buildings, not seeing anything immediately until yet another shot of lighting struck the side of the TARDIS. The TARDIS rocked, sending The Doctor into the water, his body turning just in time to see another lighting streak across the water and hit the TARDIS again. The young Elizabeth who was watching on the dock had already bolted back to her grandmother, urging her to drive as they slowly backed out and shot across the road until turning right and out of sight.

The Silents moved in, using the cover of the fire and the other Silent hitting the TARDIS, they waited as their prey backed into their trap. Time!...Time!...It is time!!...It approaches soon! It approaches!!
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:06 am

Sonya jerked her head up from the box she had been trying to open with a scowl. She had wasted enough time trying to open the blasted thing, time to get moving. Standing up, she tucked it away into one of her pockets before striding out of her room and down the hallway, back into the console room. "Right! Care to explain exactly what it was you were planning on doing this time around?" She called out, glancing over at the open doorway, knowing full well that the Doctor had gone outside like an idiot.

Huffing out a sigh, she reached out of the doors and pulled herself up onto the side once more, feeling slightly dizzy from vertigo as the center of gravity shifted again when she straightened up. Glancing around, she spotted the Doctor floating in the water nearby. "Silents... Bloody hell." Sonya hissed under her breath, looking up and finally spotting them. "What the hell are you doing here?" She called to them, hands planted on her hips and eyes narrowed in their directions as she watched the creatures draw closer. "Well? Explain yourselves!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:55 pm

Bailey dived back down as the lightening shoot out around her. "Doctor, if it's not you firing, then who?" She called out before looking around to see the Silents attack the TARDIS. "Oh, no you don't." She sighed, getting up to her knees and pulling out the bow and arrows as quickly as she could, keeping her mind set on her task. There was no way her dagger or her boot knife would make it that far, he bow was the only choice she had. Locking the bow, she pulled an arrow out and aimed toward where the Silents were. The Doctor had yelled for her to go to the building, but she wasn't going to listen. The building was on high alert looking for her.

Aiming carefully, Bailey raised her bow and saw someone look out of the TARDIS. Shaking her head, she lowered the bow, she couldn't take the shot without the chance of hitting the other girl. She noticed the Doctor in the water and couldn't help but laugh. Tying rope to the end of the arrow, Bailey let the arrow go flying till it hit the water near him. He was no use in the water like that, and neither was the TARDIS. "Doctor, I'll pull you closer to shore!"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:54 pm

The Doctor swam quickly to the dock, grabbing the edges to help himself up as he peered over to make sure none of the Silents were nowhere near him, nor the group as they retreated to safety. "Doctor..." One hissed, emerging from the flames of a boat and walking over to the edge of the dock, glaring down at him as another Silent began to approach them. Suddenly, the Silent spun around and hit the oncoming Silent synchronizing with an arrow, both hitting the Silent and killing it instantly. The Silent fell with a thud and the Silent closets to The Doctor offered him a hand, "Take it...". The Doctor hesitated, glancing from the offered hand and back to the Silent several times before finally taking it, pulling himself up with the help of the odd friend, "Thanks" The Doctor mumbled, sniffing as he stood up straight.

"I am here to help" The Silent spoke, the other Silents falling to the arrows shot by Bailey in the distance, "Why? Why help me?" The Doctor asked, "Because Doctor. You hold everything that matters inside of your machine. My brothers chose a life of strict rules....i make sure..nothing happens that isn't. The time is coming...i cannot prevent it...you must decide...". The Doctor rose his eyebrow, "Decide what?" he questioned, "Decide what to do with the matter" The Silent replied.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:44 am

Harleen had come out of the TARDIS and in result she fell into the water but she didn't care and she swam back to the shore and stood up next to The Doctor. She noticed the Silent and she blinked, "W-what sort of creature is this?" She asked The Doctor curiously. She hadn't seen this alien before, well... that is what she thought. Harleen looked to The Doctor - the Silent going away from her view - she was going to ask The Doctor something but she couldn't remember what. "Wait. I was going to ask something but forgot... damn, that happens a lot." She murmured and rubbed her head, it was still banging but wasn't as bad as before.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:12 pm

"It's a Silent" The Doctor replied to Harleen, emptying his shoe of water as he spoke, "Used by the church to interrogate people and make them forget what they said. Helps loads if you don't know you confessed. Never really enjoyed how i can connect with my future incarnations...knowing this stuff comes in handy...well...gets annoying sometimes too". Putting his shoe back on, The Doctor glanced back over his shoulder to the TARDIS then back over to the Silent who helped him as it walked off and eventually out of sight. "If a Silent is warning me of something then something's going really wrong. Terribly wrong...we need to get that dark matter out of the TARDIS and quick before anything else tries to nab it", The Doctor spoke before the sudden splash made him shift his attention back to the TARDIS just in time to see the three Judoon climbing out of the time machine and hitting the water beneath it.

Walking to the edge of the dock, The Doctor squatted down, peering over at the nearest Judoon, "Why do you lot want the Dark Matter so badly?" he asked it, "Last time i met you lot, the Shadow Proclamation was scavenging up every bit of Dark Matter they could find but why? Why is it so important now? Dark Matter has been controlled for hundreds of years". The Judoon sighed, pulling itself up on the dock and flopping down next to The Doctor, "Dark Matter energy spike detected" it finally replied, "Spike detected in near future. Shadow Proclamation ordered to collect Dark Matter to stop event from happening. Stop the fall of The Doctor and the Dark Matter era". The Doctor froze, his eyes widened, "What do you mean?" he asked, "When we fled you. Shadow Proclamation saw the future. Saw the event in which the Dark Matter spiked..we tried to stop it..push you away from Dark Matter as best we could but failed. Now is the event. We must stop the Dark Matter era. We must stop the one who changes and the one who destroys. We must stop the fall of The Doctor".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:20 pm

Climbing out of the water, Sonya stood by quietly, simply observing the situation at a safe distance. If her name got out, the entire game she planned would be completely destroyed. Her trump card was waiting in the wings and her tricks were still in play. Striding over, she grabbed her coat and shoes to pull back on before wandering back towards the Doctor with a cocky grin in place. "I have to say, Doctor. Some of this they're saying is a little familiar if you ask me." She murmured once she reached his side, leaning down she studied the Judoon's face closely before straightening up and turning her gaze towards the TARDIS. "I can get rid of the Dark Matter for you, not a problem there. The question would be where it will be going right now."

Reaching up, she clasped the pendant that swung from her neck tightly, her fingers twitching slightly at the sudden tingle they received from coming into contact with the gem. "Though why they think Dark Matter will end up destroying you is completely lost to me. Your sadly one of the most responsible people I've met in the universe. And honestly, that isn't saying too much either." Sonya added idly, careful to keep her eyes away from anyone that might see the sudden shift in color, narrowing them at the gentle waves on the water in front of her at the moment. "Where have you lot been keeping the Dark Matter? You have to have it locked up somewhere, I'm guessing a high security vault... DNA coding as well, isomorphic keys for added protection." She mused before shaking out of the slight daze she had fallen in and blinked her eyes, the color shifting back to normal before she turned her head and flashed the Doctor another grin. "What do you think, Doctor?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:07 pm

The Doctor eyed Sonya carefully, he had known her practically her entire life but for this one moment there was that connection to the last time he saw her that worried him beyond conscious thought. Slowly he stood up, narrowing his eyes as he stared into hers, this wasn't Sonya, the words, the bodily language and even the shine of her eyes. Everything was wrong about her but everything around them was wrong as well; three problems that The Doctor was expected to either solve or work out in a matter of seconds. "Who are you?" The Doctor finally asked her, pulling back from his lean, "You look like Sonya but who are you really? I mean seriously, if you want to pull off being her i expect you to at least try and make it believable..hell a Zygon could probably do a better job". The judoon looked up, "Zygon?" it asked, The Doctor shook his head, "Long story. Ju-just let's focus on one thing at a time. The Dark Matter, where are you keeping it?" he asked the Judoon, reluctantly turning his attention away from Sonya.

The Judoon paused, shaking its head and releasing a powerful huff, "Tower of London" it replied, "When we reached Earth, UNIT caught us and took the dark matter to build its bomb. What's left of it is believed to be down there as well with the bomb under the Black Archive".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:19 pm

Bailey put away the bow quickly and ran over to where the Doctor climbed onto the pier. She made her way to them quickly, her footsteps echoing against the water underneath. She couldn't help laughing at the sight of the Doctor drenched from head to tow. Bailey smiled at him before going through the things in her bag. "Here, this should help you at the moment." She told the Doctor, handing him a towel. Turning toward Sonya, Bailey gasped. She had never known Sonya, but whatever this was confused her. Was it a Rhino or not? She thought to herself, setting her fingers on the boot knife on her thigh just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:57 pm

Sonya blinked at the Doctor curiously then frowned slightly at his accusation. She was still herself, wasn't she? Granted not exactly the same anymore, but she was still the same person, just with a different view on everything around her. Folding her arms over her chest, she listened to what the Judoon said and mentally filed the information away for later. She had heard about the Tower of London before, but never went there herself. It shouldn't be too hard now that she could go nearly anyplace she wanted to now. The problem that stood was the Doctor, if he suspected her, then her game would be ruined.

"Tower of London? I think I remember hearing about that before. Isn't that where they keep all sorts of Alien tech? Weapons and such, right?" Sonya finally piped up, hesitating for a moment before walking over and standing on the other side of the Judoon, staring down at him curiously before turning to look at the Doctor. "If they're keeping the Dark Matter there, then it's a good chance they'll end up using it for more than just a bomb."
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:28 am

Harleen listened to the Judoon before blinking, "T-the... Tower of London?" She looked to The Doctor. "I know of the place. I used to go there as a kid and once my dad took me inside some archive place... but I can't remember why or what I did there." She sighed as she rubbed her head slightly. "If they are storing alien tech... maybe they will have it in that archive place... locked away in a good containment box." Harleen explained before looking to The Doctor, hoping she was correct about this. She knew of the Black Archive but she didn't exactly know of the contents inside the place, she probably did but she had the memory eraser used on her so she couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:26 am

The Doctor rubbed the back of his head as he pondered the situation deeply, turning slightly back to the road at the start of the dock then back to the group in front of him, "Problem is if this threat knows where the Dark Matter is" he began, "UNIT made that bomb for a fall safe plan against alien invasion..but if something got a hold of that, all the weapons and the dark matter..imagine the damage they could do. It could easily destroy this entire planet..much less the surrounding planets like Mars". Just as he finished speaking, three black cars skipped to a stop at the edge of the dock and Kate Stewart bolted out of the one in front, Osgood not far behind her, "Doctor!!" she exclaimed, The Doctor rolled his eyes, "Kate, i'm busy! Blimey, you always pick the worst times!".

Reaching The Doctor and the group, Kate first took a few breaths, instructing Osgood to use her inhaler before starting, "Doctor. We have a issue in the Black Archive. Three Silents just tried to steal the Dark Matter contained in our storage room five b...we stopped them but...there's something else", The Doctor raised his eyebrow, "What can be worse than that?!". Suddenly in the distance a huge explosion rippled through the sky. Helicopters shot over to the flames as the tower in the center of London crumbled down. Kate glanced over her shoulder before turning back to The Doctor, "Doctor..you need to come with us immediately. We have your TARDIS safe with us. You need to come..now!", The Doctor peered down to Kate, his eyes formally focused on the explosion with widened and shocked expression, "Kate...you need to tell me right now...what is going on?".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:04 pm

Sonya stood back away from the sudden arrivals, keeping careful tabs on what was said while the two spoke quickly. Hm... Turning to look over at the Judoon, she fell into thought, trying to work out her next course of action. She could offer to go with the Doctor, but he suspected her, the best thing right now would be to keep her distance from him in order to keep him from noticing anything else. It wouldn't be hard to get into the Tower herself, but if that explosion came from it, then she'd only end up putting herself into danger, pointless really. A low huff slipped from between her lips as she folded her arms over her chest, frustration setting in at the sudden point she found herself in.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place, it seems. Sonya thought dryly, her eyes drifting back over to the Time Lord and his gathered companions. Several girls, this form of his always did seem to gather them up effortlessly... "Doctor, you go on ahead. I'll follow behind with them. Whatever that explosion was, it cannot be good, and with the Dark Matter nearby... It's a good enough guess to say that it might be activated and end up taking out half of the planet, if not more. It all depends on how much they decided to gather into on place." She said quickly, hands stuffed into her pockets as she spoke, her eyes refusing to move away from his face. "Go on, if your TARDIS is caught in the middle of that, it might end up absorbing some of the energy from the Matter too, you and I know that isn't good either. Get going."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:18 pm

TO BE CONTINUED.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triumph of The Silents    Triumph of The Silents  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triumph of The Silents
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: