Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Lemons and Oranges I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Lemons and Oranges I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Lemons and Oranges I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Lemons and Oranges I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Lemons and Oranges I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Lemons and Oranges I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Lemons and Oranges I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Lemons and Oranges I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Lemons and Oranges I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Lemons and Oranges I_vote_lcapLemons and Oranges I_voting_barLemons and Oranges I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Lemons and Oranges I_vote_lcapLemons and Oranges I_voting_barLemons and Oranges I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Lemons and Oranges

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Whooves
Newb
Newb
Doctor Whooves

Lemons and Oranges Empty
PostSubject: Lemons and Oranges   Lemons and Oranges I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 9:56 pm

Name: Lemons and Oranges

Abilities: despite being delicious and a great source of brain food for both vitamin C and Fiber, (as other vitamins)
the Citrus in both these fruits are also not subjected to inter-dimensional causality (acts sorta like a fail-safe device)

see in theory the citrus fruits are not subjected to inter-dimensional causality because of the fact the aromatic components are enantiomers of each other. assuming that the structure is equally likely to have formed both enantiomers in each causality continuum. it is therefore advised to have them as that they DO NOT take any epinephrine, as it will probably be about.... 50% toxic... just a warning ofcourse

appearance:

Lemons and Oranges Oranges
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Lemons and Oranges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemons and Oranges   Lemons and Oranges I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:21 pm

Lemons and Oranges 9th11

erm, one thing, who is using it, you still need a character Razz

two, I couldn't not approve of this, you put so much effort into it xD Giggle approved Whooves

-Sonya
~Site Owner
Back to top Go down
Doctor Whooves
Newb
Newb
Doctor Whooves

Lemons and Oranges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemons and Oranges   Lemons and Oranges I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:25 pm

well.. quit easy actually, taking causality in two different dimensions (or universe) where the same two events happening at the act same time, AND when (rare occasion) they end the same way (as usually in different universe they'll end differently) both universe would create yet a 3rd dimension co-existing at the same time in a mirror effect (basically, the two versions of say yourself talk at the same time (oh! like in doctor who episode "midnight" sorta like that, just... there isnt one monster and... if it continues long enough well... 1. you'll never get ANYTHING done! and 2. uhm.... cool as it may be, the two universe have collided with each other making this mini-universe, and say... within 10 or 12 minutes would result in both universe ripping a hole in space and time moreless the exact size of Belgium! THAT! OR..... the mini-universe would slowly expand absorbing the two old universe till it would finally pop like a bubble with-- would also cause a hole in space and time aswell

ALSO:
I have sorta been RPing this since well... little over 2 years now? but ohwell, I also have another "doctor" character, the "professor" if you will, (human yes, but... female)
again, "A" doctor from another universe, as imagine in all the billions of billions universe there exist a universe where everyone is the opposite gender of the other universes,
Back to top Go down
Doctor Whooves
Newb
Newb
Doctor Whooves

Lemons and Oranges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemons and Oranges   Lemons and Oranges I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:02 pm

one last final update to this- (had it written down I just... forgot where it saved it at, ahwell, onwards and upwards than!

they can be wide verity of multipurposes ! such as say...

you can eat them for starters, bit sour but oh soo good
can make lemon/and-or/orange juice aswell, I personally like the pink lemonade.
juggle them or even balance them on your noise at parties, wear a half of one as an emergy hat (witch is good well.. semi-good at keeping "void..stuff" residue in your hair, trust me, it takes weeks if not months to get all of the void stuff out of your hair, not to mention you have to have the 3d glasses to see the void stuff in first place, anyways, moving onwards to the next

they can even fix multi-quantised varying temporal fluxes in a small space-time area,
and in a pince use one as a mircrofusion catalyst for a particularly brand of tracter (note that is last one only works with LEMONS! NOT ORANGES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lemons and Oranges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemons and Oranges   Lemons and Oranges I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lemons and Oranges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: