Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Diamond Waterfalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Diamond Waterfalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Diamond Waterfalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Diamond Waterfalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Diamond Waterfalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Diamond Waterfalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Diamond Waterfalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Diamond Waterfalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Diamond Waterfalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Diamond Waterfalls - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDiamond Waterfalls - Page 2 I_voting_barDiamond Waterfalls - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Diamond Waterfalls - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDiamond Waterfalls - Page 2 I_voting_barDiamond Waterfalls - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Diamond Waterfalls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:28 pm

"Well the rays the sun will kill us until we reach the waterfalls, and last time I was here people tried to kill me sooo...." He trails off. The Doctor just wanted a nice, fun day. And this time, no one would die, he'd make sure of it. Plus, him and Sonya would get to talk to some seemingly nice people.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Sonya shrugged her shoulders as they reached the front, the woman standing there smiled brightly at her and the Doctor. From her outfit, Sonya guessed she was she stewardess or whatever it was they were called here. "May I see your tickets please?"
Sonya turned to look at the Doctor expectantly, her eyebrow raising up as she motioned to the woman. "Well, give the lady our tickets, I'm going to find us a couple of nice seats, yeah?" Flashing him a smile, she reached up and patted his cheek before disappearing through the doors. "That's a dear, thanks Love." Sonya called over her shoulder while navigating the other passengers as they searched for a seat. Reaching the middle, Sonya slipped into one of the wall seats, her head leaning back to bump against the soft headrest behind her.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:48 pm

The Doctor flashed the stewardess his psychic paper and then entered. He searched the rows of seats until he sat next to Sonya. "Alright then, this is gonna be groovy." He says. He couldn't wait until they got there. And no disturbances while on the ride there. Finally, just a relaxing, fun, journey.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Sonya grinned over at the Doctor, her hands already digging in the pouch on the back of the seat in front of her curiously. "The people here don't really seem talkative, but then again, I'm not the social butterfly most people mistake me for either." She said in a distracted tone while pulling out a pair of earphones and a magazine with a frown. "Four years out of date, typical." She sighed and pushed it back into the pocket only to dig out another package. "Oh! A blanket, good." She grinned over at him before shoving everything back into the pouch and sitting back in her seat, hands folded on her lap. "Can't help myself. Gotta see what I can touch and can't. I'm sure they wouldn't let me mess with any of the electrical equipment up front.. I wouldn't let myself touch it either, I'd probably make the thing explode."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diamond Waterfalls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: